AdvertServe Ratings

Overall
4.7/5

About AdvertServe

AdvertServe is a complete platform for web, mobile, e-mail, and video ad serving that's easy to use and you can get started for free with our free 30-day trial. Wow your advertisers and create new revenue streams with dozens of creative formats that drive results and integrate easily into your web site. You'll also love our extremely detailed reporting with over 53 distinct metrics including viewability and built-in non-human and invalid traffic filtering for unmatched accuracy. Learn more about AdvertServe

Deb S.
Director of News, Windspeaker.com/CFWE-FM
Media Production, 11-50 employees
November 21, 2018

“Greatly appreciate this service”

OverallFor the most part, AdvertServe has been very helpful with support and the program is easy to use. If I need something I haven't dealt with before, I know I will be walked through the steps. The support guide is written for people who understand the language of computers and code, but that's not me. So I count on the Support when the task goes beyond my understanding. And I am never let down.
ProsThe program is easy to use and when I have an issue, the customer service is excellent. I greatly appreciate that.
ConsMy issue is around the need for an image with tags from the client. I have one client that always uses click tags and tracking tags and the image is embedded in code, but this program requires an image, so always have to go back to the client to produce a jpg.
November 21, 2018
Jules S.
Entertainment, 1-10 employees
December 13, 2018

“Amazing level of support - I have been using AdvertServe for more than 10 years now.”

OverallGreat .
ProsThe lead developer and support guys is uber sharp and have helped us troubleshoot tricky integrations and even tweaked the product to include some features we wanted. He is always quick to get back to us - Rock solid ad delivery - I think we only had one outage in all the time working together and that was down a European server farm issue and was quickly cleared up. This is the service to go for ! Highly recommended.
ConsNothing it's all good.
December 13, 2018
Bill W.
President/Founder
Internet, 1-10 employees
December 31, 2018

“Great server better support”

Overallgreat, first class
ProsAdvertServe provides world class support and allows all the functionality of the top adservers in the market. We have used and do work within many of the largest servers on the market, and advertserve easily holds its own and the cost is much lower. they are very helpful and easy to work with. Very high quality all around.
ConsAdvertserve is not as well known as some of the others. Doesn't really matter, the functionality and compatibility is there.
December 31, 2018
Publishing, 1-10 employees
December 5, 2019

“Great for creating, managing, and tracking multiple display banner campaigns”

OverallOverall the experience has been fantastic. We moved from Google Ad Manager, and it was an excellent choice. AdvertServe is easier to use, offers multiple styles of banner options, including video that can be set up in minutes. Reporting is very detailed and easy to access.
ProsOne of the best features AdvertServe offers is its user-friendly dashboard. Setting up accounts, media, and campaigns is easy to figure out, and it offers excellent reporting features. Another excellent feature is support. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at AdvertServe responds to support questions quickly and provides relevant information along with links to learn more.
ConsIn the first month on the platform, we didn't hit our targets, it turns out we needed to change our settings. The negative is that we didn't realize this was an option. The positive is the support team helped us adjust our settings right away so we could get on track for the next month.
December 5, 2019
Troy J.
Founder, President
Internet, Self-employed
November 27, 2018

“Great customer servuce”

OverallI'm able to monetize my website making me less dependent upon Google's product.
ProsThe personalized customer support. I've been a user for about 15 year
ConsI wish there was a way to stop ads from being blocked or at least notify visitors that blocking ads will prevent site from generating the revenue needed to survive. I can't take advantage all of the features as I have fugured out how to use them.
November 27, 2018
Amanda Josalene W.
Fragrances
Retail, 11-50 employees
March 11, 2019

“Started out with the trial; ended up purchasing! Great software.”

OverallOverall, I would suggest that you try AdVert for your business & website, as the free trial let you play around and test out the waters before you make your purchase. I was very pleased with Advert, and ended up purchasing the software on a monthly installment plan!
ProsAdvertServe has proved successful when integrated into my website, allowing me to manage advertisements as I please on my site. It made the process very easy to understand, and create no hassles and no unwanted content.
ConsI don't have any cons! AdVert has worked great for me.
March 11, 2019