REIRail Call Tracking for Real Estate Ratings

Overall

About REIRail Call Tracking for Real Estate

In real estate the stakes are too high to use generic call tracking software. REIRail is custom built for real estate investors and agents. Our ringless voicemail engine makes you 10x more productive in reaching out to prospects. Our patented inbound technology intercepts calls and scours multiple datasets to find details about your caller and their property--the kind of data that helps you build rapport fast. Users report massive lift in conversions, and rock bottom cost per deal Learn more about REIRail Call Tracking for Real Estate

Javier C.
RE Investor
July 22, 2019

“ReiRail - First Time Investor Review”

OverallAll in all, I've had a mostly positive experience using this software as a 1st time user. Met most of my expectations in terms of the results I was looking to get out of it and has potential to be an even better RVM tool for wholesellers. I am aware that they are working on integrating CallRail within it as well as the ability to drop RVMs on landlines. If you are a RE investor also looking to try this software for the purpose of reaching more of your leads with mobile numbers, then this is a great software tool to use to broadcast your ringless voicemail campaigns to generate more inbound calls that can lead to appointments. What sets this apart from the others that I've seen demo's for before is the DeepTrace feature that populates all relevant info about the property and/or the property owner within seconds of them calling in; it's insane when you first see! No more awkward probing for the caller's info when they call in. Keep in mind that because of the lack of landline RVM drops at the moment, you would need to consider scaling your list(s) higher as your list could be reduced to as low as a 3rd of your original because of that limitation.
ProsSo just to give some background from my intended us and how it could relate to how you might use it to your needs, I am a new-ish wholeseller and have been using ReiRail RVM for the purpose of reaching my leads and increasing inbound calls to setup appointments with homeowners. Pros list: -Good conversion of leads that resulted in appointments (for numbers that RVM drops were left on only) - All tangible info on property or property owner prompts when they call in within 2 seconds (favorite feature) - Able to easily create campaigns and track progress with unique phone numbers - Don't have to pay extra for getting tracking phone numbers - Skiptracing service is also available and can be done within 15-20 minutes - User Interface is straightforward and easy to use - Customer support replies quickly to any questions or concerns
Cons- RVMs can't be dropped on landlines currently which can reduce your eligible leads to a 3rd of your list after scrubbing against DNC (my biggest con with Rei Rail) - No predictive dialing or outbound dialing for leads not assigned to campaigns (at least not yet) - Skiptracing software charges a bit higher than other providers (but can be offset by their turnaround time depending on your preference) - Cannot change tracking numbers once they are assigned to campaign

By Hoozip.com on July 25, 2019
Hey Javier! Thank you so much for such a thorough review. Especially happy to hear that you feel support has been responsive to your needs :) We love helping new investors launch and scale their operations. Please keep the feedback coming!
Katherine C.
July 22, 2019

“Helping Wholesalers Reach Goals”

OverallOverall this has been an excellent upgrade to our business. We were using a different back-office system for a lower price and it was exhausting having to skip trace every name. They did not provide numbers, did not scrub on the DNC, they did not offer an RVM obviously. It was not user friendly. We had considered saving $ by subscribing to all these services separately but that would have complicated our system. REIRail streamlines everything
ProsAside from the ease of setup, the automatic call display for contacts, and the skip tracing service, I love the support. Any questions or concerns, even late at night and someone has been there to help. I am grateful for this product and for the people who brought it to fruition.
ConsThere is no auto-save feature. Example: I am editing notes on a call I just had. I new call comes in. I either reject the call to save my notes or I go to call and lose all my notes, it is a split second decision. Also, when replying to text messages, the moment you hit send the message screen disappears and has to be reopened. The text feature should open into a separate chat window.

By Hoozip.com on July 25, 2019
Hi Katherine! Thanks for taking the time to review and recommend REIRail. I'm so thrilled to hear that the system has been a meaningful addition to your business.
Martin T.
Managing Member
August 14, 2019

“functionality”

Overalloverall, I like the product, but the buggy functionality kept me away from the product for several weeks. but i'm back on it and will use it to create leads even if I have to work thru the bugs myself
ProsI really like the whole concept of the software. If the system's functionality was on point, this would be absolutely the best tool in my toolbox for contacting owners
Cons2 issues I have with the product: - The product doesn't evenly distribute drops within a given campaign time frame. If I want 100 drops in 8 hours, the system will just start dumping drops. I wanted to space drops over 8 hours to allow myself time to answer call backs, but because the system just start dumping drops without spreading them out, I got hammered by callbacks. So I have been having to manually work around this. I just set up 1 hour long campaigns with 30 drops. The system will drop 30-32 successful drops in about 35 min. Its not spreading them out appropriately, but at least I'm not getting hammered by callbacks and I can actually try to answer each call. Still tough and I am not happy about this at all. Biggest reason for no 5 stars - I started a lead page and choose the beta. The beta is too much work so I wanted to choose a different option, but I cannot. So I tried to create a new page using my same arkpropertysolutions but the system said I was already using the name. And now I cant delete the old, unusable lead page. - could use a way to make sure the system is not calling the same number multiple times, as in if a landlord has several properties
August 14, 2019
Wayne B.
August 13, 2019

“REI rail review”

OverallIt works and gets the phones ringing. The product for 97 bucks can make you 100 tines that with the right sales team. Really use it all the time especially to skip my list.
ProsThe technology it provides at your finger tips.
ConsBecause of Max popularity the system lags and freezes a lot especially as his popularity grows. Also the website builder is for a neural scientist. It's just to complicated and hard to fix when you make an error. It's not for a green person.
August 13, 2019
julian s.

“Review ”

OverallI'm able to receive more inbound calls with RVMs I also have been able to track what is working best for me
ProsI like the amount t of tracking numbers and campaigns I can run at the same time. I also like that it does a deep trace as calls come In.
ConsI wish the app would have a dialer rather than only being able to dial 1 number at a time. I have to utilize mojo dialer which then separates the contacts. The only way I can record my calls is to use my tracking number to dial into my mojo dialer and then start my calls which records every call I made in that session instead of recording each call separately.

By Hoozip.com on July 30, 2019
Hey Julian - I'm so glad to hear that REIRail is helping you to be better at tracking your campaigns. You can't improve what you don't measure! RE: the dialer- we hear ya loud and clear. Our dialer is in the works now. Stay tuned !
Arthur B.
Entrepreneur

“Great product”

ProsCustomer info pre-populated via text Deep trace
ConsMonthly cost Doesn't always ring my phone Doesn't always send text prior to call Customer support NEVER responds to email. Thankfully the 2 developers are active on social account

By Hoozip.com on July 25, 2019
Hi Arthur - Glad that you love the product! That said, i'm disappointed that you feel like support is not responsive. That is not a common sentiment. In fact, we pride ourselves on our responsiveness. I wonder if the episode you're referring to came during a period when we were transitioning to a new ticketing system. Whatever the reason, I'm sorry we let you down. Re: the text notifications, looking over the ticket that was created for you. Looks like you hadn't set up a phone number to receive the notifications :) We can't notify you without that! Anyway, thanks for taking the time to review and recommend REIRail. We truly appreciate it.
Katelyn N.
Client Care

“REIRail Review”

OverallOur overall experience with REIRail is positive because of it notifying us of who is calling us, the phone #, and what campaign/tracking # they are calling.
ProsWith working at a growing company, it is imperative to stay organized and on top of communication. REIRail helps us with our communication, by notifying us when someone is calling, who they are, and what tracking # and campaign they are calling from. This allows us to immediately start building or maintain our relationship with our clients.
ConsOverall, this is a great program, however, my one concern is the filtering/functionality of being able to sort through all the leads. Sometimes it is time consuming because you can't sort by phone #. It also takes you back to the first page after taking notes on one specific lead.
Venus B.

“Review”

OverallThe problems I'm solving is not only getting call backs from sellers but also able to see who is calling me back. The best part is I get the full information of the seller before I even answer the call. Its makes it more personalized for me. I've had more call backs then ever just doing cold calling alone.
ProsI like the ease of using the system to drop voicemails. Its easy to purchase drops and set the campaigns to drop when needed. I also like text messages through REIRail can now come to your phone. I know there is a few glitches when the system lags which can cause a little frustration in the middle of a campaign.
ConsThe only thing I don't like is the text messaging. I can't send a long enough text to the seller. I would like to see bulk texting added.

By Hoozip.com on July 25, 2019
Hi Venus! Super glad to see that you're getting a lot of value from the system. These are the kinds of reviews we live for. Thanks so much for taking the time to review and recommend REIRail. We truly appreciate it!
Jeff A.

“Good tool”

ProsEase of use and can record calls with helps track quality
ConsI with there was an option to load numbers in as a mass dial function like mojo dialer and also to mass text too

By Hoozip.com on July 30, 2019
Hey Jeff - Thanks a ton for the review. We live for feedback. Sounds like you are happy with the ease of use and call tracking, but you're not (yet) thrilled with the system. If that's a function of the dialer and mass text feature, then you'll be happy to know that those features are in active development as we speak. Planning to roll those out very soon. Stay tuned!
Geno M.
Agent

“Great Product”

ProsI loved how easy it is to upload a list and then within a matter of minutes use it to start your campaigns.
ConsI wish there was a Better way to use it as a CRM. I also don't like that it doesn't let you look at your past appointments. Currently, it tells you that day and then you aren't able to see past appointments.

By Hoozip.com on July 30, 2019
Hey Geno! Thanks so much for taking the time to review and recommend REIRail. We really appreciate it. We don't have plans to add a full CRM but your suggestion about seeing past appointments is a good one. We'll work on that.
George M.
July 30, 2019

“Great Niche ”

OverallThe REIrail make the call more authentic with the prospect because it "Hacks the Trust Equation".
ProsThe Deep Trace feature allows the the user who has probably not actually seen the Property and would have to ask the caller questions from the position of blind-fact finder now has all the info about the Property available prior to answering the call and is talking from a position of knowledge of the home, thus building Trust from to beginning of the call. Turns a would be "cold call" into a warm call.
ConsI would like if there was a CRM componet with the software.
July 30, 2019
Domonique L.

“Services ”

ProsGreat service for building rapport, gives you some things to talk about while on the phone with the seller
ConsI didn't like that it wasn't an app in the App Store so you can't use it on the fly

By Hoozip.com on July 25, 2019
Hey Dominique! Thanks for taking the time to review and recommend REIRail. 10/10 ftw ;) FYI, our mobile app is a hybrid application. We did it that way so that it's easily accessible in a browser. No need to download anything. But we'll take your feedback into consideration as we iterate. Keep the feedback coming!
RHONDA M.
Realtor/Investor

“Amazing Product ”

ProsThe foreknowledge and confidence this product affords me is so gratifying. It causes me to be able to build rapport must quicker and easier than before having it. By the time my call ends, I'm certain the caller will continue to work with me because I've solidified the position of preferred real estate professional.
ConsI often wonder if the system is dropping calls when I haven't prompted it. I'll get a few calls in one day from a campaign that I ran months ago but the caller will say, "I got a call from this number."

By Hoozip.com on July 25, 2019
Hi Rhonda! Thanks so much for sharing a bit of your experience with REIRail. And we're stoked to hear that the Deep Trace has been giving you a competitive edge in fielding calls from prospects! Keep crushing it. We'll be here to support in whatever way we can.
Corey O.
Acquisitions Manager
July 22, 2019

“Highly useful rei software!”

OverallI'm easily able to begin marketing to large numbers of people without having a huge staff. And the deep trace technology on the call backs is worldclass.
ProsThe ease of use, usefulness, and productivity increases that it provides.
ConsThe software froze up on me twice already causing me to site the wrong address to a customer and end the call when they said that wasn't their property.

By Hoozip.com on July 25, 2019
Hey Corey! Super glad to hear that REIRail is helping you to leverage your time. That's what it's all about--helping you to be more productive. Thanks so much for the 10/10. Really means a lot. RE: system freezing- The behavior you're describing can result when multiple leads are calling you at the same time. If you continue to have issues with this, reach out to one of our customer success managers. They can give you pointers on how to control the speed of your incoming leads.
DION C.
July 22, 2019

“ReiRail is an amazing product to use. ”

OverallThis product is a gem. Not only can you rvm but also cold call using your number. You can text as well as it being a crm. They did an amazing job on this product and with my limited budget its helped me out so much. Thanks !!!
ProsSimple. You can rvm or coldcall. Great Product!
ConsNeeds to improve texting feature for mobile service and the crm portion
Vanessa B.
Realtor / Investor
Real Estate, 501-1000 employees

“Great Product ”

ProsI love that the software is very user friendly. I was able to get started using the program almost immediately without any issues. Within months of using the system I received and closed my first deal. I have definitely seen a ROI on my investment. This program will remain a part of my business for years to come!
ConsI don't like some of the tracking features in that there is a log for every contact with same number listed in the activity. I wish this could be grouped together. I also wish that when I go into the detail of a record I could scroll to the next record from this screen and keep the same view.
Antwan J.
July 23, 2019

“Appreciative Customer”

OverallJust being able to not need to cold call or even call past clients on special days but can just drop a voice mail in there box
ProsAble to reach out and also receive calls from potential clients
ConsJust would like a better way to be able to log landlines so can use in another way
July 23, 2019
Jonathan A.

“REIRail Review”

ProsBeing able to see the property information when a lead called back
ConsUploading lists into the software. Wish it was easier with less formatting.
Adam A.
August 12, 2019

“REIRail is Pretty Darn Good”

OverallVery good sofware and easy to use. Great skip trace, and easy to map your list in the database. Ability to text is also a good feature for those who don't like to talk on the phone.
ProsThe ability to track owners to properties and see all information that appears before they call. Gives for a much better conversation. Skip Trace is great as well, and call tracking numbers that record are amazing. I can go back and listen to a great call or a not so great call and identify sellers current emotional state.
ConsSometimes when the call comes in, I click "Go to Call" and when i answer it seems the other end cannot hear me and hangs up. Not sure if it's the seller hanging up or if there may be an issue.
Eric K.
July 29, 2019

“Great Software! Thank You REI RAIL!!”

OverallThis allows me to reach a lot of people very fast and simple and keeps track of everything!
ProsIt has been very easy to use and help me scale my business and take it to the next level!
ConsTook me a minute to understand a few things but that could be my fault

By Hoozip.com on July 30, 2019
Hello Eric! Wow this really makes me happy. Really gratifying to see that REIRail is helping you to scale your business. That's what it's all about. If you ever get stuck on a process or feature. Don't hesitate to reach out to one of our customer success managers. They'll walk you through every facet of the system and give you best practices. Totally free service with your membership.
Chris B.
Chosen Homes LLC ceo

“ReiRail Review”

ProsSimple to upload and skiptrace lists directly from reirail
ConsLaggy sometimes, does not always have correct Zillow info
Amy E.
July 25, 2019

“RR Review”

OverallIn the beginning it was Customer Service. But NOW they have employed more people that will take time to do one-on-one and walk you thru the system. That is a wonderful feature AND it's keeping me with the system a little longer.
ProsIt took the guess work out of RVM by providing property information
Consnot user friendly and trying to reach someone/CSR in a timely fashion was horrible.
July 25, 2019
Gary D.
August 6, 2019

“Game Changer”

OverallIts unbelievable. I have finally been able to hire help just to keep up with the leads.
ProsThis software is a game changer. The RVM combined with the REI Skip Tracing has created so many leads that I have had to shut it off for a few weeks while I scour through the many leads it has created for me. As someone who appreciates the value of time, REI Rail has cut my lead generation time in half if not more.
ConsI use this in conjunction with Investor fuse. I would love it if the two communicated and transferred the information. If people call back more then once, I have to go through every call to look at the notes. It would be nice if they would all marry in a basic CRM so I would have everything in one click
August 6, 2019
Ron M.

“Great product”

ProsThe ability to deep trace incoming calls.
ConsMobile interface crashes and not as robust.

By Hoozip.com on July 30, 2019
Hi there, Ron! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. Glad that the Deep Trace feature is helping you handle those inbound calls. Re: the mobile app - You're right. It's still in active development. Please bear with us as we work to get it completed and up to the UI/UX standard of the core system.
Krystle P.
Wholesale, Self-employed

“Reirail review”

Pros- The ease of sending out calls - the record information which showed me people who called or texted back
ConsI did not like the way you have to import the list of numbers and information I think it would be more beneficial with an easier process

By Hoozip.com on August 6, 2019
Hi Krystle - Thanks for taking the time to review REIRail. It's disappointing to hear that you felt the import process was difficult. It's also a bit surprising since we took great pains to create something far simpler than what's on the market currently. Our mapping tool lets you literally drag and drop your headers from left to right. I'd love to hear more about specifically what you found difficult. Looks like you tried the product for just a few weeks last year. We'd love to have you back! If and when you try it system out again, make sure to take advantage of the customer success team. I don't think you participated in any of the walkthrough sessions last time you were with us. Hope all is well. Thanks again!
Rodney W.
July 22, 2019

“ReiRail An Real Investors Best Friend”

ProsI love the deep tracing feature. It is so powerful to be able to find commonalities almost instantly while on an incoming call. I also love the accuracy of the built in skiptracing. Overall a great valuable tool.
ConsI do wish that logging in was a bit quicker, but no biggie
Eric R.
August 12, 2019

“New way to reach people ”

OverallLove that we can track everyone that calls us and we are no longer facing customers like deers in front of a cars headlights
ProsEasy to upload data. Easy to set up campaigns. Great way to reach people through rvm. Very effective with a small team to talk to more motivated sellers
ConsI like a lot of what they offer can't wait to see what else they bring out.
William B.
August 7, 2019

“REIRail is awesome!!!”

OverallIt's awesome and helped me overcome the fear of cold calling because the call is coming to you.
ProsThe software provides a lot of information prior to you when the phone call comes in.
ConsThey have to find a way to screen the information to ensure a good contact is calling you back. Overall, I am satisfied with the software.

By Hoozip.com on August 8, 2019
Hey William! Thanks for the high marks. The fact that you said we've helped you with your fear of cold calling is priceless. We love to hear those types of testimonials :) Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help support you. Keep crushing it!
August 7, 2019
Terrance F.

“Wonderful Software ”

ProsThe software gives you the opportunity to contact your clients without having to dial each individual number.
ConsThere could be more selections of templates
Ayo K.
Acquisition Manager
August 15, 2019

“Very Convenient ”

ProsPros: reach a lot sellers within a short time
ConsCons: text feature disappears after sending text
August 15, 2019
Jorge G.
Ceo
August 12, 2019

“Been using Since it was offered ”

OverallI use rvm and this helps drop messages but I have a problem knowing wether the VM was dropped.
ProsSkip tracing and tracking numbers.skip tracing offers easy numbers and up loading.
ConsCould use more features and better pricing.
James N.
Commercial Real Estate, 1-10 employees

“REI RAIL REVIEW”

ProsThe concept and the idea of this is genius; however, it doesn't quite execute as well as its suggested it will.
ConsThe cost is not worth the reality of how often you will receive return on investment.
Bryant M.

“The Review”

Overall Hasn't it been bad so far. Getting the hang of it. Eventually I would want to hire a VA to take the incoming calls
Pros The RVM him drops. And when they call back at the property pops up
Cons I would like to see text drop. easier functionality

By Hoozip.com on July 30, 2019
Hi Bryant - I just want to thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. Sounds like you're happy but not (yet) delighted. I'd like to change that. Please reach out to one of our Customer Success Mangers. I have a feeling that working more closely with them will help you optimize your use of the system. Oh, and we're working on a text blast feature. Stay tuned!
David B.
partner

“REI Rail”

OverallI have had good success with using the product to reach sellers.
ProsAbility to reach a large audience with minimal input required. Deep trace is helpful when talking to sellers.
ConsSorting by last name in list doesn't sort by last name first in ascending order
Christopher H.
wholesaler

“My REIRAIL review”

ProsI like the ease of use. You can quickly skip trace and get to work with this software
ConsI can only do RVM drops. I would like to be able to send out texts using the service as well
Bryant A.
Partner
July 24, 2019

“Great”

OverallOver all I got some deals through direct mailer campaign which was awesome
ProsEase of listening to customers concerns via voice messages
ConsLive person to answer your marketing campaigns
July 24, 2019
Jessica F.

“Survey ”

OverallThe software was good and useful.
ProsThe quick skip trace and caller id identification
ConsThe one time setup price . It should be less expensive
Matthew T.

“Love This Software”

ProsIt makes finding off market deals so much easier!
ConsNothing to much just wish it was less expensive to run.