Avail Ratings

Overall

About Avail

Designed for landlords with less than 10 units in mind, Avail (formerly Rentalutions) is an intuitive property management app that helps you advertise vacant units, request rental applications and credit reports, sign leases and collect rent - all online. 115,000 landlords use Avail because it's the only end-end platform that helps you scale from beginner to professional with tools, US based customer support, and education. Learn more about Avail

Elaine M.
Managing Partner
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
May 10, 2019

“All Small/Med Landlords should use Avail”

OverallNearly everything to do with managing our rental properties is now electronic thanks to Avail. Saves hours and looking for things, in addition to making the rental and collections processes smooth.
ProsThe automated features are the best. Automated communication to tenants, electronic leases (with state legal updates), posting a rental and receiving applications, processing, applications, rent collection, and so much more.
ConsThe inability to have anything but the main email associated with things is difficult. Same with telephone numbers. In many cases more than 1 person manages the tenants, but everything (except add a contractor) must use the main email and phone number. Some features aren't greatly intuitive, but easy to use once you know the tricks.

By Avail on May 13, 2019
Hi Elaine! Robert here. I'm one of Avail's Community Managers, and I wanted to follow-up to say thank you for being a valued Avail user (and thank you so much for the honest review). Several landlords have reached out about this (the ability to have only 1 email associated with an account), and the shortest answer is for simplicity of use. Since we are built for smaller DIY landlords, we have determined that this is the best way (a lot of property management teams have requested multiple logins). While I know that multiple logins is on our roadmap, I don't have a definitive timeline. I'd love to hear more about what you'd like to see changed, and what we can do to make Avail a product you'd recommend to others. Please email me (robert@avail.co), and we can get a follow-up call scheduled! Thank you so much for the honest review and keep in mind that we're here as a resource for you. Kindly, Robert B. Community Manager @ Avail.co
May 10, 2019

“I really like Avail, and it's improving”

OverallI have rented property for two years, starting with one and now have four properties. Avail has worked as sort of a rental guide for me. From listing, to lease, to collecting payments, Avail has helped me run the flow of being a property owner/manager. I feel like I look more professional to tenants and it keeps me at an arms length on the day to day issues.
ProsI like: Support: open a support ticket and they respond within a couple of hours AND solve the problem. The notifications it gives tenants when rent is due and when they're late. The ACH payment system The listing tool to list my rental on numerous sites with only entering the information once.
Cons-The lease tool can be a little clunky. -Lease renewals are a bit difficult to figure out. -A tenant moving to a new unit I manage with a new lease was hard to set up or figure out.

By Avail on May 13, 2019
Hi!! Robert here. I'm one of Avail's Community Managers, and I wanted to follow-up to say thank you for being a valued Avail user (and thank you so much for the honest review). As you may know, we are making a lot of changes to the platform (all exciting updates that members have asked for), but with those changes, we realize that it can take time to iron out all of the glitches and that can lead to a not so great experience. For this I do sincerely apologize. We are working on several lease updates and other bug fixes. I'd love to hear more about what you'd like to see changed, and what we can do to make Avail a product you'd recommend to others. Please email me (robert@avail.co), and we can get a follow-up call scheduled! Thank you so much for the honest review and keep in mind that we're here as a resource for you. Kindly, Robert B. Community Manager @ Avail.co
Jacqueline S.
Broker
June 27, 2019

“Great software for property management ”

OverallI've been able to easily manage my out of state properties with the help and ease of Avail. The maintenance communication layout has allowed me to better track and manage maintenance requests and their associated costs. Additionally it's offered a great platform for managing an e-signed lease agreement.
ProsAvail is perfect for small property management teams with the ease of marketing your rental through their site, reviewing applications and general tenant screening, creating a lease agreement and tenant maintenance requests. All of these features are easy to use and the overall lay out of the site is user friendly and well displayed.
ConsThe only con I run into with this software is that the automated emails that go out to applicants and tenants do not include an option to cc or bcc the landlord.

By Avail on August 15, 2019
Hi Jacqueline, Robert here I'm one of our resident Community Managers and I first just wanted to say thank you so much for the thoughtful review. Reviews like yours mean a lot to us; it helps landlords all over the country who are looking for a new rental business solution to find us. As you noted, we are meant for small DIY landlords (and their teams) and we've tried to think through developing and delivering tools that our core userbase would most appreciate. I did just want to clarify that from directly within your account you're able to access those email settings. This allows you to receive those same notifications that your tenants are CC'd on (you can also change this from directly via the payments page as well). Again, I can't begin to thank you enough! In the meantime, if you need anything else please let me know. More than happy to be a resource for you when we can! Kindly, Robert B. Community Manager @ Avail.co
June 27, 2019
eric D.
Property Manager
May 6, 2019

“Avail Review ”

OverallGood
ProsI'm currently advertising a property for rent so I'm using the marketing website for the 1st time and I'm getting tons of interest because of the multiple websites my ad is being put on. Every time I had an issue or perceived issue I reached out to the support group and was almost immediately directed on how to fix the problem.
ConsI don't really have any cons at this time.

By Avail on May 9, 2019
Hi Eric! Thank you so much for the thoughtful feedback. Believe me when I say that this is something we take to heart as we try to improve our product and provide an experience that users will love for years to come. Many DIY landlords join Avail for the very reasons you mentioned, and as we continue to add more tools to the platform, reviews like yours play a central part to exploring how we can make things better. If you have any questions or need help within your account never hesitate to reach out to us; we're here as a resource for you! - Kindly, Robert B. - Community Manager @ Avail
May 6, 2019
July 28, 2018

“Easy to use software for new landlords”

OverallEasy collections management, automatic payments and lease renewals.
ProsAlthough Rentalutions offers a ton of functionality, I like how easy it is to setup a payment schedule. Cash flow is important as a Landlord, and Rentalutions will send tenants reminders about payments if not made before a certain date. The landlords also get notifications when payments are made and notified regarding the date of deposit in their account.
ConsI wish there was a way to trim down the functionality. The new UI is slick, but I really only use about 25% of this product. I find that the screens are a little crowded now.

By Avail on May 2, 2019
Hi! Robert here; I'm one of Avail's Community Managers. Thank you so much for the thoughtful feedback included within your review. Believe me when I say that this is something we definitely take to heart as we try to improve our product and provide an experience that users will grow to love for years to come. As for the UI feeling a bit crowded, I do sincerely apologize for that. We're currently working on a few product automations and updates so to make the on-boarding process even more intuitive. Reviews like yours are central to exploring how we can make things better. If you have any questions or need help within your account, let me know. My email is robert@avail.co, and I'm here as a resource for you. Kindly, Robert Bates Community Manager @ avail.co
July 28, 2018
Joseph W.
Homeowner, Rental property owner
Public Safety, 1001-5000 employees
May 7, 2019

“Aail is a very useful product with just a few minor glitches”

OverallI am managing three rental houses with Avail. I have had only minor issues that have been resolved quickly through customer service. The system works as advertised with very few hiccups.
ProsTracking of received monies as well as tracking of maintenance issues
ConsInability to personally customize. There are a few areas that I would like to change or add options

By Avail on May 9, 2019
Hi Joseph! My name is Robert and I'm one of the dedicated Community Managers here at Avail. I wanted to follow-up to say thank you so so much for being a valued Avail user (and thank you for the honest review)! As you may know, we are making a lot of changes to the platform (all exciting updates that members have asked for); and while I know that additional customization features are on our product roadmap, I don't have an exact date on the release of those features as of yet. That said I'd love to hear more about what you'd like to see changed, and what we can do to make Avail a product you'd recommend to others. Please email me (robert@avail.co), and we can get a follow-up call scheduled! Thank you so much for the honest review and keep in mind that we're here as a resource for you. Kindly, Robert B. Community Manager @ Avail.co
William M.
August 1, 2017

“New Landlord”

OverallProperty management with excellent communication.
ProsKeeps track of everything and communicates effectively with both tenant and landlord. I am new, but with this software I am very confident that I am doing it right.
ConsSome tenants may feel that the payment due date reminders are a little aggressive. For example, two notices are sent in advance of each month's rent payment. Probably not a bad idea but I think that I would be annoyed if I were on the receiving end.

By Avail on May 9, 2019
Hi William, Robert here. I'm one of Avail's Community Managers. Thank you so much for the thoughtful feedback included within your product review. Believe me when I say that this is something we definitely take to heart as we try to improve our product and provide an experience that users will grow to love for years to come. As for the tenant notifications, I do sincerely apologize for any hassle this may have created. Many landlords have noted that rent reminders aren't sent enough which is why we do send those before the due date, but I totally understand how it could be frustrating. We're currently working on a few product automations and updates so to make the on-boarding process even more intuitive. Reviews like yours are central to exploring how we can make things better. If you have any questions or need help within your account, let me know. My email is robert@avail.co, and I'm here as a resource for you. Kindly, Robert Bates Community Manager @ Avail.co
August 1, 2017
Crystal C.
Senior Project Manager
Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees
July 7, 2019

“Highly recommend Avail!”

OverallMy overall experience has been very positive. The software is a good quality product, and I've received excellent customer service from the staff!
ProsAvail is a great resource for landlords. I am a first-time landlord, and I've found the software very easy to use. The support team has been especially helpful when I've had questions. They have been very responsive to my questions and concerns. There is also a lot of online articles and resources for Avail users. The Lease is simple to set-up, and I can optionally modify existing clauses or add my own clauses to fit the needs of my property. Payments can also be conveniently set up and paid online by the tenants.
ConsI would like a way to create a template of an existing lease so I don't have to modify the lease template to fit my needs each time. There may be a way to do this. If so, I haven't figured it out. In the meantime, I have downloaded copies of older leases which I can refer to while I'm creating a new lease.

By Avail on August 15, 2019
Hi Crystal! Thank you so much for the thoughtful feedback. I can honestly say on behalf of the entire Avail team we truly are lucky to have you as a member of the Avail community. We built our platform so the process of renting could become super easy, especially for first-time landlords like yourself! :) As you so kindly noted, everything from our listing feature to our lease creation tool was designed with landlords like you in mind. Again, I can't thank you enough for your glowing recommendation and should you ever have any questions or need additional help, please know that we are here as a resource for you. On behalf of my team, thank you so so much for choosing Avail! Robert B., Community Manager @ Avail.co
July 7, 2019
Vikram N.
Data Analyst
Computer Software, 11-50 employees

“Great”

ProsI like the customer services response with any questions . Ease of use .
ConsIf you can add accounting software along with it and provide direct schedule E form for reporting. If Rent ACH transfer time come down.

By Avail on May 9, 2019
Hi Vikram! Robert here? I'm one of Avail's Community Managers, and I wanted to follow-up to say thank you so so much for being a valued Avail user (and thank you for the honest review)! As you may know, we are making a lot of changes to the platform (all exciting updates that members have asked for); and while I know that additional accounting features are on our product roadmap, I don't have an exact date on the release of those features as of yet. That said I do sincerely apologize for the delay. I'd love to hear more about what you'd like to see changed, and what we can do to make Avail a product you'd recommend to others. Please email me (robert@avail.co), and we can get a follow-up call scheduled! Thank you so much for the honest review and keep in mind that we're here as a resource for you. Kindly, Robert B. Community Manager @ Avail.co
Olivier F.
Student
Education Management, Self-employed
Used the software for: I used a free trial
April 29, 2019

“There are scams on your website !”

ProsVery easy to use and looks fine for landlords, cannot say that for prospective tenants !
ConsI was looking for a studio to rent. I filled the application as required by your website which looks very trustful. I thought you were doing some background check or at least ID check for the landlords posting offers on your website ! I was victim of a scam, a fake landlord tried to steal me 5,000$ of prepaid rent without allowing me to visit the place, even if I work 10 min away from this studio. The person was always pushing back the visit arguing that some new applicants would prefer a later date, or that they had too much work on that day and had to delay the visit of one or two days. Then the person told me that according to your website, I had the best application and should make a deposit to make a reservation, otherwise other applicants might do so and take the lease. The information required by your website are highly sensitive, I uploaded a copy of my French Passport and my international VISA. I have now revoked the access to my application for this landlord but they might have copies of my documents now. And who knows what they plan to do with them. You should be more professional ! It is very good to provide background check tools for landlords but you might be providing 'trusting' services and then helping swindlers to make up their scam ! I will contact your service and hope you could help me and compensate me for this unfortunate experience !

By Avail on June 20, 2019
Hi Oliver! Robert here. I'm one of Avail's Community Managers, and I wanted to follow-up to say thank you for being a valued Avail user. I want to take this time to apologize to you for the experience that you reported. Fraud is a common industry issue, and here at Avail we take extra precautions to make sure that fraudulent activity is thoroughly investigated. Scammers are always looking for new ways to trick the platform's algorithms which forces us to stay on our toes. That said, I again do sincerely apologize that a fraudulent listing made it to our website. A lot of security changes are in the works (all exciting updates that we feel confident will make it even more challenging for fraudsters trying to scam others out of their hard earned money). I'd love to hear more from you about what we can do to make Avail a product you'd recommend to others. Please email me (robert@avail.co), and we can get a follow-up call scheduled. Kindly, Robert B. Community Manager @ Avail
kevin m.
GM
August 31, 2019

“Very good product with Great support”

Overallsmall landlord rental software that is so cost effective we cant afford not to use it- centralized records, of maintenance and payments, leases , and tenants .
Prosease of use, price and most of all superb customer support
ConsWish it had accounting integration or add on.

By Avail on September 9, 2019
Hi Kevin, My name is Robert and a Community Manager here at Avail. I just wanted to follow-up to say thank you for being a valued Avail user (and thank you so much for taking the time to write such an honest review)! We are thrilled to hear that you're finding the platform easy to use, that the price works well for you and that you had such a good experience with our CS team. This said we are working to provide further in-app tools to hopefully make things a bit more manageable from an accounting standpoint. While I can say that this is on our future roadmap, I don't yet have an exact date. I'd love to hear more about what you'd like to see changed, and what we can do to make Avail a product you'd recommend to others. Please email me (robert@avail.co), and we can get a follow-up call scheduled! Thank you so much for the honest review and keep in mind that we're here as a resource for you. Kindly, Robert B. Community Manager @ Avail.co
August 31, 2019
Dr Ann Nkiruka I.
Landlord
May 7, 2019

“Makes Being A Remote Landlord Easy!”

OverallI love using Avail and I have recommended it to family and friends who have rental property.
ProsAvail helps me manage my properties from hundreds of miles away. The system allows me to advertise vacancies, accept applications, check backgrounds, create and sign leases, and collect rent-all remotely.
ConsThe initial set up for my tenants' payments was a little buggy, but customer service was very helpful. No future issues.

By Avail on May 9, 2019
Hi Dr. Nkiruka, My name is Robert and I'm one of the dedicated Community Managers here at Avail. I wanted to follow-up to say thank you so so much for being a valued Avail user (and thank you for the honest review)! As you may know, we are making a lot of changes to the platform (all exciting updates that members have asked for); this also includes providing a more intuitive tenant on-boarding process. That said I'd love to hear more about what you'd like to see changed, and what we can do to make Avail a product you'd recommend to others. Please email me (robert@avail.co), and we can get a follow-up call scheduled! Thank you so much for the honest review; I'll definitely relay your kind words to my Customer Success team, and keep in mind that we're here as a resource for you! More than happy to help out as best we can :) Kindly, Robert B. Community Manager @ Avail.co
Joe C.
Utilities, Self-employed
May 7, 2019

“Great for rental properties”

ProsI like that it is affordable and makes it easy for tenants to pay online. Most rental properties I am aware of are difficult for communication and you need to mail a check or drop it off. It's also great for creating and signing leases without having to worry about meeting or mailing paperwork back and forth.
ConsThe interface seems a little cluttered, but that could simply be because I don't use all of the functionality. I do "x" out of some recommendations and such that seem to always come back.

By Avail on May 9, 2019
Hi Joe! Robert here. I'm one of Avail's Community Managers, and I wanted to follow-up to say thank you for being a valued Avail user (and thank you so much for the honest review). As you may know, we are making a lot of changes to the platform (all exciting updates that members have asked for), but with those changes, we realize that it can take time to iron out all of the glitches and can lead to a not so great experience. For this I do sincerely apologize. We are working on 'decluttering some of the user dashboard to make it a bit more intuitive - more on that to come). I'd love to hear more about what you'd like to see changed, and what we can do to make Avail a product you'd recommend to others. Please email me (robert@avail.co), and we can get a follow-up call scheduled! Thank you so much for the honest review and keep in mind that we're here as a resource for you. Kindly, Robert B. Community Manager @ Avail.co
Timothy C.
Manager of Administration & Finance
Law Practice, 1-10 employees
June 12, 2017

“I have been using Rentalutions for 10 months to manage a property with 5 units.”

OverallTakes a lot of the guesswork out of property management.
ProsListing available apartments on multiple sites all in one go, as well as creating new leases is extremely simple and flexible.
ConsWeb-based software is naturally susceptible to local and national internet outages. Rare, but when there is a problem, the software is entirely unavailable.

By Avail on May 2, 2019
Hi Timothy, Robert here? I'm one of Avail's Community Managers. Thank you so much for the thoughtful feedback included within your product review. Believe me when I say that this is something we definitely take to heart as we try to improve our product and provide an experience that users will grow to love for years to come. As for the outages, I do sincerely apologize for any hassle this may have caused. You are 100% correct, web-based software is naturally susceptible to local and national internet outages. That said we're currently working on a few product automations and updates so to make product status notifications even clearer. I'd love to hear more from you about what we can do to make Avail a product you'd recommend to others. Please email me (robert@avail.co) and we can go from there! Happy to be a resource for you when I can. Kindly, Robert Bates Community Manager @ Avail.co
June 12, 2017
Sean S.
Venture Capital & Private Equity, 1-10 employees

“18 months”

ProsI really love this software. User friendly and pretty quick. They must use high end servers. Once you learn it within a few clicks, it's a breeze. I especially like the quick pay feature. Money in my account within 48-72 hours.
ConsNo app for iPhone. This is embarrassing for a company like yourself. If you don't have an App by the end of the year. I will leave the service ASAP

By Avail on June 20, 2019
Hi Sean, Thank you so much for the thoughtful feedback. Believe me when I say that this is something we definitely take to heart as we try to improve our product and provide an experience that users will grow to love for years to come. Many DIY landlords join Avail for the very reasons you mentioned? especially for collecting rent payments. That said, countless landlords have told us that a mobile app is a must-have. We've taken this feedback to heart and while I can say that a mobile app is on our roadmap in the coming months, I don't have an exact date for that yet. I'd love to hear more from you about what else we can do to make Avail a product you'd recommend to others. Please email me (robert@avail.co), and we can get a follow-up call scheduled. As we continue to add more tools to the platform, reviews like yours play a central part to exploring how we can make things better. Kindly, ? Robert B. ?Community Manager @ Avail.co
Alessandra T.
Managing Partner

“Two years In”

OverallOverall I have been able to find a workaround or get a hold of someone fairly quickly. I appreciate the service and look forward to seeing its full potential.
ProsThe software is easy to use, easy to access, and as long as you have a PC you can jump on and do anything at a moments notice. I look forward to an APP interface.
ConsHaving trouble with notifications, Having a few payment issues but overall been very good. Thank you.

By Avail on May 2, 2019
Hi Alessandra! Robert here? I'm one of Avail's Community Managers, and I just wanted to send a quick follow-up message to say thank you so much for being a dedicated Avail user. And thank you for the in-depth feedback. In terms of the trouble you were having with notifications, I do sincerely apologize for that and want to do everything I can to help. Please feel free to send a separate message over to me (robert@avail.co), and I will personally take a look into this for you. This is something we definitely take to heart as we try to provide an experience that users will grow to love for years to come. Again, thank you so much for the honest review and if you have any questions or need help within your account, always feel free to reach out to us. We're here as a resource for you! - Kindly, Robert B. - Community Manager @ Avail
Nathan D.
Ceo
May 11, 2019

“Great for starting out”

ProsLove avail for starting out as a smaller property management company; makes us feel like big company.
ConsCould use better mobile support or app features.

By Avail on May 13, 2019
Hi Nathan! Robert here. I'm one of Avail's Community Managers, and I wanted to follow-up to say thank you for being a valued Avail user (and thank you so much for the honest review). Several landlords have reached out about this (having a mobile app), and while I can say that a mobile app is on our roadmap in the coming months, I don't have an exact date for that yet. This said you can easily access our platform from your mobile device's web browser (our website has been designed & optimized for mobile use whether your device is an Android or iOS). I'd love to hear more about what you'd like to see changed, and what we can do to make Avail a product you'd recommend to others. Please email me (robert@avail.co), and we can get a follow-up call scheduled! Thank you so much for the honest review and keep in mind that we're here as a resource for you. Kindly, Robert B. Community Manager @ Avail.co
May 11, 2019
Nathan O.

“Great value”

OverallIt's simplified and sped up the leasing process. Helps with putting together a contract easily and making minor modifications where appropriate. Love the automated emails and reminders but also the flexibility and control over the emails
ProsEase of use Digitize the experience for landlord and renter
ConsJust a few minor things - changing name on contract in middle of lease. Sort of like a contract adjustment but not a deal breaker.

By Avail on May 9, 2019
Hi Nathan! Thank you so much for the thoughtful feedback. Believe me when I say that your feedback is something we take to heart as we try to improve our product and provide an experience that users will love for years to come. Many DIY landlords join Avail for the very reasons you mentioned, and as we continue to add more tools to the platform, reviews like yours play a central part to exploring how we can make things better. I'll also inquire with my tech team about adjusting the lessor/lessee contact information (typically this isn't something the system allows since it is a legally binding agreement - so we definitely will need to look into this). That said if you have any questions or need help within your account never hesitate to reach out to us; we're here as a resource for you!! :) - Kindly, Robert B. - Community Manager @ Avail
Thomas B.
Automotive, 1-10 employees

“Rentals made simple”

OverallIt makes it easier for tenants to pay and easier for landlords to do leases, set up showings, and track tenants.
ProsIt puts everything in one easy to use format for landlords and tenants.
ConsIt takes too long to get rental payments deposited into my account. The fee for tenants to pay by credit card is too high.

By Avail on June 20, 2019
Hi Thomas, Thank you so much for the thoughtful feedback. Believe me when I say that this is something we definitely take to heart as we try to improve our product and provide an experience that users will grow to love for years to come. Many DIY landlords join Avail for the very reasons you mentioned? especially for collecting rent payments. That said, Countless landlords have told us that faster payments are a must-have. We've taken this feedback to heart and worked hard to build FastPay, our latest feature update which will be open to all platform users on July 1st, 2019. I'd love to hear more from you about what we can do to make Avail a product you'd recommend to others. Please email me (robert@avail.co), and we can get a follow-up call scheduled. As we continue to add more tools to the platform, reviews like yours play a central part to exploring how we can make things better. Kindly, ? Robert B. ?Community Manager @ Avail.co
Aldo N.
Partner

“Avail benefits ”

OverallI have been able to confidently write leases and disclosures that are compliant.
ProsListing a rental property is easy and Avail helps generate many qualified prospective tenants.
ConsSometimes it is difficult to edit leases. The staff is helpful in responding and resolving concerns.

By Avail on May 7, 2019
Hi Aldo! Robert here. I'm one of Avail's Community Managers, and I wanted to follow-up to say thank you for being a valued Avail user (and thank you so much for the honest review). As you may know, we are making a lot of changes to the platform (all exciting updates that members have asked for), but with those changes, we realize that it can take time to iron out all of the glitches and can lead to a not so great experience. For this I do sincerely apologize (especially with any negative experiences related to editing your lease). I'd love to hear more about what you'd like to see changed, and what we can do to make Avail a product you'd recommend to others. Please email me (robert@avail.co), and we can get a follow-up call scheduled. Thank you so much for the honest review and keep in mind that we're here as a resource for you. Kindly, Robert B. Community Manager @ Avail.co
Computer Networking, 10,001+ employees

“Avail Feedback ”

OverallOverall good platform but should update key items noted in con's section of survey
ProsDigital platform for documentation transactions
ConsDelay in payment transactions due to wire transfers . Single email/user ID for multiple properties comm's - should allow separate contacts info by lease/property. Editing documentation in browser compatibility - issue with moving sections and saving changes

By Avail on May 13, 2019
Hi! Robert here. I'm one of Avail's Community Managers, and I wanted to follow-up to say thank you for being a valued Avail user (and thank you so much for the honest review). As you may know, we are making a lot of changes to the platform (all exciting updates that members have asked for), but with those changes, we realize that it can take time to iron out all of the glitches and that can lead to a not so great experience. For this I do sincerely apologize. We are working on several navigation updates and other bug fixes. I'd love to hear more about what you'd like to see changed, and what we can do to make Avail a product you'd recommend to others. Please email me (robert@avail.co), and we can get a follow-up call scheduled! Thank you so much for the honest review and keep in mind that we're here as a resource for you. Kindly, Robert B. Community Manager @ Avail.co
Sean M.
Smeyers@twfg.com
May 7, 2019

“Best Bang For Your Buck- Real Estate ”

ProsThe customer service, ease of using the software , & ACH payments.
ConsI do not like waiting for my rent money/funds to hit my account.. It always takes 3-4 days aftertastes due date to deposit money

By Avail on May 9, 2019
Hi Sean! Robert here? I'm one of Avail's Community Managers and I just wanted to sincerely thank you for being a valued Avail user (and thank you for the honest review)! As you may know, we are making a lot of changes to the platform (all exciting updates that members have asked for); our FastPay feature is slated for release in July but we want to make sure it is working exactly as intended before releasing to the entire user base. That said I'll see what we can do about getting that enabled within your account sooner. I'd love to hear more about what you'd like to see changed, and what we can do to make Avail a product you'd recommend to others. Please email me (robert@avail.co), and we can get a follow-up call scheduled! Thank you so much again for the thorough review and keep in mind that we're here as a resource for you! Kindly, Robert B. Community Manager @ Avail.co
Michael W.
Director of New Business Development / Web Project Manager
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

“Making my life easier”

OverallIt allowed me to advertise my apartments, do background checks on possible tenants and it keeps me organized by allowing me to offer online payments.
ProsAllowing my tenants to set up an account, make online payments, as well as allowing them to make automatic monthly payments.
ConsHonestly, it offers everything that I was looking for.

By Avail on May 3, 2019
Hi Michael! Robert here? I'm one of our resident Community Managers and I wanted to follow-up to say thank you for being a valued Avail user. Thank you so much for the thoughtful feedback. Believe me when I say that this is something we definitely take to heart as we try to improve our product and provide an experience that users will love for years to come. It is awesome to have a DIY landlord like yourself join Avail, especially with your professional background at Holberg Design! I definitely think that as we continue to add more tools to the platform, we may lean on you to explore how we can continue to make things better! If you have any questions or need help within your account please feel free to reach out to us. In the meantime, if you need anything else please let me know. More than happy to be a resource for you when I can! Also, feel free to leave a Google Review for us if you have time! ? Kindly, Robert Bates Community Manager @ Avail.co
Karen S.
May 2, 2019

“Great System for Owner/Renters”

OverallIt's very low effort from us.
ProsIt's a great place for owners that need softeware for both leases and payments.
ConsWe had to get support to put in the same bank account into two different online accounts, but after some work with the developers, they finally changed their system to acommodate us.

By Avail on May 3, 2019
Hi Karen! Robert here? I'm one of our resident Community Managers and I wanted to follow-up to say thank you for being a valued Avail user. Thank you so much for the thoughtful feedback. Believe me when I say that this is something we definitely take to heart as we try to improve our product and provide an experience that users will love for years to come. It is awesome to have a DIY landlord like yourself join Avail, especially with your professional background! I definitely think that as we continue to add more tools to the platform, we may lean on you to explore how we can continue to make things better! If you have any questions or need help within your account please feel free to reach out to us. In the meantime, if you need anything else please let me know. More than happy to be a resource for you when I can! Also, feel free to leave a Google Review for us if you have time! ? Kindly, Robert Bates Community Manager @ Avail.co
Greg M.
Property Owner
May 13, 2019

“Great bang for the buck!”

OverallI like getting automated payments from tenants. I also like how they notify the tenant if rent is due, or late.
ProsOnce you get in, the system is easy to track tenants. From their payments, to invoices. I like that.
ConsIts hard to get the tenant set up for online payments. You have to almost walk them through it and follow up several times.

By Avail on May 15, 2019
Hi Greg, My name is Robert and I'm one of Avail's Community Managers. I just wanted to follow-up to say thank you for being a valued Avail user (and thank you so much for the honest review)! Many landlords have reached out about offering more resources during the tenant on-boarding process. We've made it so that, during the tenant on-boarding process, many instructional emails are sent; this said we are working to provide further in-app steps to hopefully make things a bit more intuitive for tenants who are just getting started. I'd love to hear more about what you'd like to see changed, and what we can do to make Avail a product you'd recommend to others. Please email me (robert@avail.co), and we can get a follow-up call scheduled! Thank you so much for the honest review and keep in mind that we're here as a resource for you. Kindly, Robert B. Community Manager @ Avail.co
May 13, 2019
James H.
March 13, 2019

“Be careful of what you wish for.”

OverallListing my rental to multiple web sites was time consuming. Rentalutions posted on 5 of the most popular sites with a click of the mouse.
Proseasy to use
ConsIt does a dozen things I'll never use.

By Avail on May 2, 2019
Hi James, Thank you so much for the thoughtful feedback. Believe me when I say that this is something we definitely take to heart as we try to improve our product and provide an experience that users will grow to love for years to come. Many DIY landlords join Avail for the very reasons you mentioned? especially getting your rental listed to now almost a dozen listing sites. As we continue to add more tools to the platform, reviews like yours play a central part to exploring how we can make things better. If you have any questions or need help within your account never hesitate to reach out to us; we're here as a resource for you! Kindly, Robert B. Community Manager @ Avail
March 13, 2019
Nate S.
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
May 10, 2019

“Switched to Avail and Not Looking Back”

OverallI switched to using Avail after being a user with Cozy for a few years. The choice was pretty easy to make once I learned how in-depth the tenant screening Avail does, the reports (background, credit, evictions), the digital lease creation and signature feature, and on top of that auto payments from tenants. If you treat your real estate like a business, then Avail is for you.
ProsVery thorough tenant screening (verifies last 5 years of tenant history Background, credit, eviction checks are seamless in application process Easy to create and sign leases Auto rent collection
ConsI didn't hear about this sooner (really got lucky with choosing tenants, previously--phew!)

By Avail on May 14, 2019
Hi Nate! Robert here? I'm one of Avail's Community Managers, and I wanted to personally follow-up to say thank you for being a valued Avail user [and thank you so much for the honest review]! Can't even begin to express how grateful our team is to have a dedicated landlord like yourself on our platform. It took a lot of hard work, intelligent product design, and super brilliant marketing to get us to where we are now, and we're still striving to be even better. We realize that while we're not where we want to be yet, we strive to provide an experience that users will love for years to come. And feedback like yours makes it all worth it. Once again, thank you so much for the honest review, Nate! I'll relay your kind words to the rest of the team (Marketing, Customer Support, and Product). And never forget: we're here as a resource for you! More than happy to help out as best we can :) Kindly, Robert B. Community Manager @ Avail.co
Chris A.

“System ”

OverallOverall decent site. Home page is a bit wordy and difficult to navigate. Recommend larger login icons.
ProsAll in one system. Keeps the documents paperless and easy to retreive.
ConsLength of time to receive funds in account.

By Avail on May 9, 2019
Hi Chris, My name is Robert and I'm one of the dedicated Community Managers here at Avail. I wanted to follow-up to say thank you so so much for being a valued Avail user (and thank you for the honest review)! As you may know, we are making a lot of changes to the platform (all exciting updates that members have asked for); this said, we are definitely going to take your feedback into account (home page is a bit wordy and difficult to navigate; definitely making some changes here). That said I'd love to hear more about what you'd like to see changed, and what we can do to make Avail a product you'd recommend to others. Please email me (robert@avail.co), and we can get a follow-up call scheduled! Thank you so much for the honest review; I'll definitely relay your feedback to my product development team. More than happy to help out as best I can :) Kindly, Robert B. Community Manager @ Avail.co
Lori S.
renter
Information Technology and Services, Self-employed

“glitch with website”

ProsAutopay.
ConsThe last two times I have updated my payment method for Autopay, it did not save. Please fix.

By Avail on May 3, 2019
Hi Lori! Robert here. I'm one of Avail's Community Managers, and I wanted to follow-up to say thank you for being a valued Avail user. I want to take this time to apologize to you for the experience that you reported. As you've noted, we are making a lot of changes to the platform (all exciting updates that members have asked for), but with those changes, we realize that it can take time to iron out all of the glitches and can lead to a not so great experience. I'd love to hear more about what you'd like to see changed, and what we can do to make Avail a product you'd recommend to others. Please email me (robert@avail.co), and we can get a follow-up call scheduled. Thank you so much for the honest review and keep in mind that we're here as a resource for you. Kindly, ? Robert B. ?Community Manager @ Avail.co
howard t.
teacher
September 11, 2018

“Rentalutions Review”

ProsThis platform allows me access to many of the basics that landlords require to screen and retain tenants all in one place while still being cost competitive providing quick customer support.
ConsDefinitely a little learning curve required. I will like if they will make it more easy to manage old applicants that don't pan out for deleting the useless queries.

By Avail on May 2, 2019
Hi Howard, Robert here? I'm one of Avail's Community Managers. Thank you so much for the thoughtful feedback. Believe me when I say that this is something we definitely take to heart as we try to improve our product and provide an experience that users will grow to love for years to come. As for the difficulty you experience with managing applications, I do sincerely apologize for that. When on the applications page, there are three icons: a print icon, an archive application icon, and a favorite icon. For any applications which haven't been completed that you'd like to remove, click the "Archive" icon (the middle icon). we're currently working on a few product automations so to make the on-boarding process even more seamless. Reviews like yours are central to exploring how we can make things better. If you have any questions or need help within your account, let me know. I'm here as a resource for you. Kindly, ?Robert Bates ?Community Manager @ Avail.co
September 11, 2018
Jonathan P.
Construction, Self-employed

“New User”

OverallIt was good especially after initial learning curve.
ProsIt was easy find renters and set up payments.
ConsIt was a little difficult to learn. In fact, the more I use it the more I learn.

By Avail on May 2, 2019
Hi Jonathan, Robert here? I'm one of Avail's Community Managers, and I wanted to follow-up to say thank you for becoming an Avail user. Also, thank you for the honest feedback. While we definitely work hard to provide an experience that users will grow to love for years to come, we also know that sometimes it takes a little bit of hand-holding. That said we're currently working on a few product automations so to make the onboarding process even more seamless (this way there's not as much of a learning curve for new users). Again, thank you so much for the honest review and if you have any questions or need help within your account, always feel free to reach out to us. We're here as a resource for you! - Kindly, Robert B. - Community Manager @ Avail
Jay E.
Cosmetics, Self-employed
April 30, 2019

“Easy to use, not convenient for tenants ”

OverallIf I were a landlord, I wouldn't use it.
ProsThe software is easy to use now that they've updated it.
ConsYou can't pay on weekend or past a certain time. Withdrawals actually occur the day before scheduled payment day.

By Avail on May 2, 2019
Hi Jay, Robert here? I'm one of Avail's Community Managers, and I wanted to follow-up to say thank you for being a valued Avail user. Furthermore, I wanted to apologize for any difficulty you've experienced with using your tenant account. As you've noted, we are making a lot of changes to the platform (all exciting updates that members have asked for), but with those changes, we realize that it can definitely cause some confusion and can lead to a not so great experience. I'd love to hear more about what you'd like to see changed, and what we can do to make Avail a product you'd recommend to others. Please email me (robert@avail.co), and we can get a follow-up call scheduled. Thank you so much for the honest review and keep in mind that we're here as a resource for you - Kindly, Robert B. - Community Manager @ Avail
April 30, 2019
William D.
Commercial Real Estate, Self-employed

“Review ”

OverallSo far it's something that makes my life easier and makes the tenat more reliable due to documentation of all activity.
ProsIt's almost everything that a management company would do or offer.
ConsPayment process is not what i had expected and upgraded my package just to receive fund faster.

By Avail on May 9, 2019
Hi William, Robert here? I'm one of Avail's Community Managers, and I wanted to follow-up to say thank you so much for being a valued Avail user (and thank you for the honest review). As you may know, we are making a lot of changes to the platform (all exciting updates that members have asked for); we've even added a new payment tool feature that has an anticipated release to all platform users on July 1st, 2019. I do sincerely apologize for the delay with our FastPay feature. We want to be sure that it is working exactly as anticipated before releasing to our entire user-base. I'd love to hear more about what you'd like to see changed, and what we can do to make Avail a product you'd recommend to others. Please email me (robert@avail.co), and we can get a follow-up call scheduled! Thank you so much for the honest review and keep in mind that we're here as a resource for you. Kindly, Robert B. Community Manager @ Avail.co
Nick C.
Firefighter
Consumer Services, Self-employed

“Helpful”

OverallI had to call customer support once for a question setting up my account. They answered the phone, very polite, kept me updated with the progress of the issuer by email till it was resolved. Excellent service!
ProsI'm new in the owning property game and Avail was vital in helping me keep payments in order and reminding tenets that rent is due. Plus it has the up to date lease agreement and current laws to make it easy and fare to both parties
ConsIt took a couple days to navigate through the website to get comfortable with it. Nothing hard or tricky about it.

By Avail on May 3, 2019
Hi Nick!! Robert here. I'm one of Avail's resident Community Managers and I wanted to follow-up to say thank you for being a valued Avail user (and major thanks for the thoughtful feedback!). It is awesome to have a DIY landlord like yourself join Avail, especially with your professional background! If you have any questions or need help within your account please feel free to reach out. More than happy to be a resource for you when I can! Also, feel free to leave a Google Review for us if you have time! :) Kindly, Robert Bates Community Manager @ Avail.co
Diana H.

“Avail Gets My Vote!”

OverallThey have been absolutely great to work with, even on a Saturday.
ProsThere are many aspects of the software that I like. The ability to consolidate all my rentals into one turnkey RE management software; cost effectiveness - when compared to a property manager who may or may not actually do what they were hired for; easy online payment process for renter; easy tracking of payments for landlord; there's more but.....
ConsNot always as intuitively easy to use (for me, anyway).

By Avail on May 2, 2019
Hi Diana! Thank you so much for the thoughtful feedback. Believe me when I say that this is something we definitely take to heart as we try to improve our product and provide an experience that users will grow to love for years to come. Many DIY landlords join Avail for the very reasons you mentioned?and as we continue to add more tools to the platform, reviews like yours play a central part to exploring how we can make things better. If you have any questions or need help within your account never hesitate to reach out to us; we're here as a resource for you! - Kindly, Robert B. - Community Manager @ Avail