tubics - YouTube SEO Tool Ratings

Overall

About tubics - YouTube SEO Tool

YouTube SEO software helps brands to get more views for their videos and rank better on search engines. tubics is a YouTube SEO tool that lifts organic YouTube traffic up to 25X. Your videos rank better on Google and YouTube. You can generate tags for your videos and monitor success via a built-in YouTube keyword ranking tool. With tubics you can optimize your video titles and descriptions and create branded YouTube thumbnails in seconds. Visit us at https://www.tubics.com Learn more about tubics - YouTube SEO Tool

Kim Tyrone A.
August 24, 2019

“Promising future”

OverallRank monitoring was my biggest reason in getting this tool, but for people with beginner to intermediate YouTube SEO knowledge and experience, this tool can definitely help you.
ProsSupport and responsiveness to customer need are great. If you're already a user you know that they're constantly working on the tool and they listen to customers. One example of this would be the case of the user ability to paste hundreds of keywords. I wanted to be able to upload keywords in bulk (a common feature in many rank tracking software) on its rank tracking module. My subscription with them allowed me to monitor 750 keywords on my channels. Imagine the pain if somebody will have to type all of that manually. After complaining about it in the Facebook group, they promised they will fix it and they delivered. Now you can paste multiple keywords or even upload it via CSV. Highly advanced users might find this tool lacking, but for the majority of the people out there, the value it provides is more than enough.
ConsYou can only do basic optimization with this tool currently. But I believe that's bound to change. I know A/B thumbnail testing has been suggested. Other advanced optimization features should be in their pipeline too.

By tubics on September 17, 2019
Hi Kim! We are really happy to hear that you are satisfied with our product. Indeed, A/B testing has been suggested a lot and we think about launching it in the future. Currently, our devs team is working on some new features. You can check out our Roadmap here: https://trello.com/b/Rpb6C44G/tubics-product-roadmap
August 24, 2019
Ari Eko P.
CTO/CO-Founder
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
October 7, 2019

“early stage, promising development”

ProsI like tubics so much, it make me easy to rank in first page on youtube. some feature is missing but i know that they are, get better everyday.
Consi need email and password login, not from gmail login

By tubics on October 14, 2019
Hi Ari! The ability to log in with login and password is coming soon! Thank you for the feedback.
October 7, 2019
Jose Antonio M.
Technical Support Enginner
Computer Software, 201-500 employees
August 27, 2019

“Being your customers closer ”

OverallWe implement this tool to search talent for our new account, and we find 50 in the first week.
ProsThe way we adquired organic users was amazing, in a couple of day we reached thousands of viewers for our new account.
ConsLack of tutorials, my recommendation is to add more documentation to the main site.

By tubics on September 17, 2019
Hi Jose Antonio! We are really happy to hear that you are satisfied with our product. Tutorial idea sounds great! Currently, our devs team is working on some new features. You can check out our Roadmap here: https://trello.com/b/Rpb6C44G/tubics-product-roadmap
Brendan T.
Lecturer - City Campus
Education Management, 1001-5000 employees
August 31, 2019

“Tubics has the advantage of having tools for Rank tracking ”

OverallTubics can be recommended to the public to manage auditing online, to work in the cloud, and to increase the organic traffic of any web page. The results are achieved very quickly, especially when seeking to improve the amount of traffic on social networks.
ProsWith this platform to manage SEO we have been able to perform competitor analysis more efficiently, since its capacity for monitoring is greater than that of other online SEO services. It has an excellent keyword tracking system.
ConsThe platform does not manage links directly, and it cannot be integrated into google analytics, so we cannot review the results from google (it would be faster if it could). Tubics also does not track from mobile searches, and does not handle the gains achieved with SEO positioning.

By tubics on September 4, 2019
Hi Brendan! We are happy that you enjoyed our product. Integration into Google Analytics would be great but the implementation is challenging. Currently, our devs team is working on some new features. You can check out our Roadmap here: https://trello.com/b/Rpb6C44G/tubics-product-roadmap
August 31, 2019
Rithvik P.
Chief Executive Officer
Research, 1-10 employees
May 30, 2019

“This is just amazing tool for youtube seo”

OverallOptimizing videos for youtube is a huge task but tubics made it easy with all the required optimization rules at one place.
ProsTubics give you keywords related to your focus keywords, tags, you can add keywords to description with just few clicks, you can change the thumbnail, shows you seo score of your channel and videos, gives you the list of optimized and not optimized videos. It is just easy to use and yes results are guaranteed.
Consnot able to add users right now but it is on their roadmap waiting for it to be live soon

By tubics on June 3, 2019
Thanks for your review!
May 30, 2019
Anton S.
Managing Director
Consumer Services, Self-employed
August 8, 2019

“Youtube SEO simplified”

OverallYoutube SEO becomes a breeze.. your seo workflow becomes more efficient and you save time to do other things.
ProsEase of use! the dashboard is easy to understand and quick to setup. The suggested recommendation makes it easier and more efficient for you to discover how to get more views quickly. I like the flow because everything is within reach in a few screens and direct to the point.. unlike youtube.. too many jumps to accomplish the same things, its a real time saver.
Consnot available on mobile yet but it is on roadmap.

By tubics on August 27, 2019
Many thanks, Anton!
August 8, 2019
Kazeem A.
Ceo
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

“Nice YouTube SEO Tool”

ProsYouTube SEO Tool that put the traffic to your video
ConsAbility to add more channels with a single gmail account

By tubics on August 29, 2019
Hi Kazeem! Thank you for taking time and writing feedback. We actually do have an opportunity to add channels with a single Gmail account- you just need to go to account setting and hit the button "add channel". Is this what you meant? Have a great day!
Dustin D.
Director of UX development, social media and SEO/SEM
August 16, 2019

“Your partner in YouTube SEO”

OverallI have been able to help my client's improve their SEO ranking with their old and new videos, and applied the learned results to their blog and other video accounts. It has been a great asset when helping up the value to my clients.
ProsLove being able to track my keywords, and easily edit my YouTube videos with suggestions. Best SEO tool for YouTube that I have used.
ConsThe software has a clean interface and is easy to use, however, it can be overwhelming to get up and running.

By tubics on August 20, 2019
Hi Dustin! Thank you for the feedback! We try to improve tubics every day and your review helps us greatly.
Rick N.
Host of The My Future Business Show
September 9, 2019

“Tubics Review”

OverallTubics is a daily use software that helps me make sure that all of my videos are optimized before distribution. Simple things that were previously overlooked, are no longer missed.
ProsThe interface is easy to use and I found that tubics actually made finding my content easy.
ConsAt the early stages some things were not working, but they appear to be fixed now, so no complaints at all.

By tubics on September 11, 2019
Hi Rick, Thanks for the feedback! We are working every day to improve tubics. Wish you a lot of success with your YT channel.
September 9, 2019
Jorge R.
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
August 29, 2019

“Great Product”

ProsEasy to use. Very Practical. It helps you a lot to rank your videos, making you the suggestions for it.
ConsNone. I really don't have something bad to tell about it.

By tubics on August 31, 2019
Hi Jorge! Thank you for such kind words. We appreciate your feedback!
August 29, 2019
Matthew J.
Digital Account Coordinator
August 28, 2019

“Must have for YouTube content”

ProsThe dashboard is super simple to use and navigate The step by step tips on how to improve your content is perfect for those who aren't on the up about how to optimize their content
ConsNot really much. Hoping a few more features are added in the future, but overall it does what it says it does really well and continues to deliver and be a stable product

By tubics on August 29, 2019
Hi Matthew! We are really happy to hear that you are satisfied with our product. Currently, our devs team is working on some new features. You can check out our Roadmap here: https://trello.com/b/Rpb6C44G/tubics-product-roadmap
Maximilian Z.
Social Media Manager
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1001-5000 employees

“Overall very helpful”

OverallIt's a fine tool for optimizing your YouTube-channel but could be more stabile from time to time.
ProsGreat functions, easy to use, direct and efficient customer service
ConsSometimes it seems as one big beta version, some functions are not available or don't work from time to time

By tubics on August 31, 2019
Hi Maximilian! Thank you for taking time and writing feedback. We are constantly working on Tubics and its features. Getting better every day:)
Ganesh B.
SEO - Digital Marketer
August 30, 2019

“A perfect Tool for YouTube SEO”

ProsRank Tracking of Keywords Simple and Beginner Friendly User Interface YouTube Channel Analysis Optimization for Each Video Tags Suggestion
ConsRank Tracking can be Better (Ability to select between specific dates , Last Mont, This Month Etc..)

By tubics on September 17, 2019
Hi Victor! We are really happy to hear that you are satisfied with our product. The ranking is something that we are currently working on! Also, our devs team is introducing some new features. You can check out our Roadmap here: https://trello.com/b/Rpb6C44G/tubics-product-roadmap
Ryan H.
Audio Video Computer Technician
Education Management, 5001-10,000 employees
February 1, 2019

“Reviewed”

ProsEasy to use and well to understand this software.
ConsIt could use some better feature for the best experience.

By tubics on February 5, 2019
Hi Ryan, thanks for your review :-) We are launching some features regarding the "best experience" you mentioned within the next month. Would be happy to get your feedback on this from you!
February 1, 2019
Michael K.
Founder & CEO
Internet, 11-50 employees
December 4, 2018

“Organic video views are the best views!”

ProsWith Tubics it's really quick & easy to SEO-optimize your YouTube videos. Small improvements in description text, keywords, title etc. may very well result in massive increase in organic ranking & views. I like that Tubics is helping along the way with suggestions, hints and warnings - so it's easy to use even for someone new to video optimizing! :)
ConsI'd definitely like to see more options for automated optimization and/or reporting (f.e. it's possible to track your ranking position for keywords with Tubics - an automated weekly report would be even better).

By tubics on August 20, 2019
Hi Michael! Thanks for the review and we are happy that you think tubics is a valuable tool for YT analytics! We are currently working on the reporting feature. Hopefully, you will try it soon yourself.
December 4, 2018
Ina Eliza G.
Administrator
Insurance, 11-50 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
October 8, 2019

“Great software for those who start with SEO on Youtube”

OverallI just started with it. It is my first YouTube SEO tool that I am trying. Learning it and applying it. Let's see what the results will be!
ProsI love how easy it is to use. I am using it for a side project that I am working on. I know something about SEO but I am not a pro, more a beginner, so I really appreciate something simple and that will not scare me away.
ConsI got so used to tutorials (they are everywhere nowadays), that I am really missing them. But they have a responsive team so I hope this will be fixed soon :).

By tubics on October 14, 2019
Hi Ina! Thank you for the feedback! We have been getting many requests to make tutorials, and now it is something that we want to work on.
October 8, 2019
Julien G.
Life & Business Coach
Professional Training & Coaching, Self-employed

“A great tool”

OverallI'm able to manage efficiently my videos and make them more reachable on the internet because of a better SEO
ProsI like the fact that I don't have to everything about SEO with YouTube because I just have to follow the steps. It is really convenient and helpful
ConsI wish I could have more details about each steps and what it does exactly to improve my channel

By tubics on September 4, 2019
Hi Julien! We are really happy to hear that you are satisfied with our product. Currently, our devs team is working on some new features. You can check out our Roadmap here: https://trello.com/b/Rpb6C44G/tubics-product-roadmap
Henri L.
YouTuber
Entertainment, Self-employed

“Tubics Review”

OverallVery Very Useful and user friendly. Its easy and fast to learn!
ProsI like the Tags Tap Because it helps me find the best tags so i can get the most out of my video!
ConsI do not find anything Problematic with Tubic! Its overall a great Tool!

By tubics on August 29, 2019
Hi Henri! Thank you for such kind words. We appreciate your feedback!
Victor T.
Music, 1-10 employees
September 1, 2019

“Tubics boost views on our videos”

OverallWe are an indie record label that didn't know a lot of online marketing, tools like Tubics really help us to grow. We also enjoy watching Tubics' channel, it has really good tips.
ProsAs an indie record label, we didn't know how to improve our SEO on YouTube videos, but thanks to Tubics we are now experts. Amazing keyword suggestion tool, we love it.
ConsIt would be cool that Tubics suggest you thumbnail improvements too.

By tubics on September 4, 2019
Hi Victor! We are really happy to hear that you are satisfied with our product. Thumbnail idea sounds great! Currently, our devs team is working on some new features. You can check out our Roadmap here: https://trello.com/b/Rpb6C44G/tubics-product-roadmap
September 1, 2019
Niko J.
August 16, 2019

“Great Youtube SEO Tools!”

OverallFOr optimizing Youtube SEO is very easy to use and detailed.
ProsVery easy to use, all the recommendation is great to boost our video rank. Especially on tag management and optimizing the details on Youtube.
ConsThe recommendations to unlisted or private videos that also counted. Its quite annoy me, i need to decline it one by one.

By tubics on August 20, 2019
Hi Julius! Thank you for the feedback! We try to improve tubics every day and your review helps us greatly. The team will work on these unwanted recommendations issue.
Martin W.
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
September 3, 2019

“Nice tool to optimize Youtube videos”

OverallI like it, it's helped me improve the descriptions and titles on our Youtube channel.
ProsI like how it visually shows you what exactly needs to be done to improve the score.
ConsThe UI is easy to use, but not easy on the eyes. However, it's still very easy to use.

By tubics on September 4, 2019
Hi Martin! We are really happy to hear that you are satisfied with our product. Currently, our devs team is working on some new features. You can check out our Roadmap here: https://trello.com/b/Rpb6C44G/tubics-product-roadmap
September 3, 2019
Jose L.
Online Media, 1-10 employees
August 28, 2019

“If You're Serious About Your Youtube Channel You NEED Tubics”

ProsIt's the easiest Youtube optimization tool I've ever used. Super intuitive. Literally follow the steps. its like a nonexistent learning curve.
ConsThe limit on how often we can refresh the data.

By tubics on September 5, 2019
Hi Jose! We are really happy to hear that you are satisfied with our product. Currently, our devs team is working on some new features. You can check out our Roadmap here: https://trello.com/b/Rpb6C44G/tubics-product-roadmap
Jeff T.
Broadcast Media, 1-10 employees

“Excellent”

OverallIt verifies I have done ss much ss possible to my YT videos.
ProsIt acts as a great review of your work. The app points out missing elements and provides additional information needed.i
ConsI wish it had a share function similar to YT but with a custom list of share locations. That could help SEO quite a lot.

By tubics on August 20, 2019
Thanks, Jeff for your review! Interesting input regarding sharing. Which locations would you imagine?
Keith G.
Public Safety, 1-10 employees
September 4, 2019

“Tubics Will get you going to a larger channel”

ProsI like that it gives me suggestions on increasing my SEO.
ConsIt would be nice to be able to review my videos online from within Tubics

By tubics on September 9, 2019
Hi Keith! Thank you for the feedback. That is a great idea! Currently, our devs team is working on some new features. You can check out our Roadmap here: https://trello.com/b/Rpb6C44G/tubics-product-roadmap
September 4, 2019
Tatsat S.
Information Services, 1-10 employees
August 16, 2019

“Great Tool For Youtube SEO”

ProsI Love their Audits, One click optimization and rank tracking and their customer support is excellent and very responsive. Really an essential toll for Youtube SEO
ConsStill few important features missing which they are working on. I hope to see this tool as 360° solution for Youtube Video optimization

By tubics on September 17, 2019
Hi Tatsat, Thank you for the feedback!
Nicole L.
Sporting Goods, 1-10 employees
September 11, 2019

“A Must Tool for YouTuber!”

Pros1) Easy setup 2) Videos tutorial to guide us through 3) Amazing UI 4) Great customer support
Cons1) No A/B testing as of the writing of this 2) Don't see others right now

By tubics on September 16, 2019
Hi Nicole! We are very happy that you enjoyed working with tubics! Wish you a lot of success with your YT channel.
September 11, 2019
Michael K.
September 14, 2019

“Great checkpoint for Video SEO Basics”

OverallWhile I put about 5 videos on Youtube and followed Tubics recommendations to the maximum, they didn't get much traction.
ProsThe software checks that you have all of the basics in place as far as SEO goes.
ConsThe information that it provides is often just to make sure you are following a basic level of best practices.

By tubics on September 16, 2019
Hi Michael, Thanks for the feedback! We focus on organic growth, therefore, it might take a bit more time to see changes. We believe that by optimizing your videos one by one, improving the content, and engaging audience you can achieve sustainable growth. Wish you a lot of success with your YT channel!
September 14, 2019
Arlene K.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
September 17, 2019

“Tubics - WOW”

ProsI was very surprised at how much Tubics can do. It is a great YouTube SEO tool. Love the recommendations that are given.
ConsNeed to figure out tags... And wish there was a quick step download to use for reference.

By tubics on September 19, 2019
Hi Arlene! We are very happy that you enjoyed working with tubics! Could you please tell us a bit more what do you want to see improved for tags? Wish you a lot of success with your YT channel.
September 17, 2019
Rob R.
August 27, 2019

“Easy to use, however lacking in feature”

ProsI love how easy it is to use. Just upload and wait for the scoring system to suggest changes.
ConsIt seems like there could be more help with automating the changes. I wish it would help with spitting out full titles.

By tubics on August 29, 2019
Hi Rob! Thank you for taking time and writing feedback. We are constantly working on Tubics and its features. Automation of changes sounds like a great and challenging idea for future implementation. Have a great day!
E-Learning, Self-employed
August 16, 2019

“Up and coming youtube seo platform”

OverallGood experience so far, quick set up and friendly dashboard.
ProsTubics is very easy to use and great for newbie techies. I can easily monitor all of my youtube videos seo and rankings.
ConsThere are still many things that need to be added to compare to other youtube seo tools but it is growing quickly.

By tubics on August 20, 2019
Hi there! Thank you for the feedback! We try to improve tubics every day and your review helps us greatly.
Andy S.
Business Owner
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
September 6, 2019

“Great Software A++”

Overalllove the data and how it optimizes my videos
ProsThe channel audit service, I really like being able to see what changes I have to make.
Consno link to click to fix issues found in the audit.

By tubics on September 11, 2019
Hi Andy! Thank you for feedback. That is a great idea! Currently, our devs team is working on some new features. You can check out our Roadmap here: https://trello.com/b/Rpb6C44G/tubics-product-roadmap
September 6, 2019