iLovePDF Desktop Ratings

Overall

About iLovePDF Desktop

iLovepdf Desktop is one solution for all your document needs. It equips you with easy-to-use tools to compress, organize, convert and secure your PDF documents efficiently. Boost your productivity and keep your sensitive data safe processing large volume of files locally on your computer. Forget Internet restrictions and improve the way you work with documents with this toolkit specially designed for corporate use. Learn more about iLovePDF Desktop

Malith Madhawa I.
Chairman and Managing Director
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
September 10, 2019

“Perfect for E-Business Needs”

OverallFirstly, I use iLovePDF to merge my business documents using my computer. I do not print separate documents and scan them as one document as I have been doing for a long time. This has saved my papers as well as printing inks, indirectly the environment too. Secondly, I often use split PDF option to organize my documents in a proper way. So I can easily extract only the document I need and it saves the capacity of my computer hard disk. Isn't it amazing? Thirdly, I quite often use protect PDF option for confidential documents when I store them in common drive. This is a crucial feature provided by iLovePDF. Finally, I use add watermark option to emboss my company identity when I issue documents to third parties. There are many more options in this amazing software for us to fulfill our e business needs in this competitive world. It has real value for money!!!
ProsMerging PDFs have become so easy thanks to iLovePDF. The easy drag and drop function has made the website much more user friendly than similar websites. Most importantly, you do not need to memories the sequence of your documents to upload in the same order one by one. iLovePDF offers you the preview of your document as well as the flexibility to move files in the right order. Therefore, you can easily change the order as you wish. I really love this feature. The other option I like most is converting PDFs to Word Documents. It is amazing. It will not give you a funny document, which you would find letters, and formats fly everywhere across the document after conversion. iLovePDF perfectly converts PDFs into Word documents. Finally yet importantly, there are no watermarks or hidden brandings in out puts, unlike other websites.
ConsI have not found any negative point in this iLovePDF. However, it would have been better if iLovePDF allow us to name our files appropriately before downloading. This is the only negative point I noticed but I am not sure whether that option is available or not.
Slavoljub K.
HR Administrator/Recruiter
Facilities Services, 10,001+ employees
April 24, 2019

“Easy, reliable and all-in-one ”

OverallAs HR Administrator, the nature of my work required from me to combine/merge/split, compress, organize and convert all sorts of documents. Some of them were large scanned documents with very different qualities. I had a database that was chaotic so I was in a quite problem to reorganize messy PDF database which consisted of many important documents. I was needed to process a large number of these documents in a very short period of time so I needed something reliable. iLovePDF made my job a lot easier.
ProsThe process is simplified to a point that I was able to use every option effectively on my first try. Before iLovePDF I used not so user-friendly apps and I was frustrated so it was a relief for me to finally use something like this. I don't remember that iLovePDF ever bugged or malfunctioned in any way and if it did, I am sure my connection was a problem. Converting multiple JPGs to PDF was essential to me and iLovePDF worked flawlessly.
ConsI am not sure what could I mention as ''least like''. Sometimes I needed more PDF editing options but I managed to finish what I need in the end.
April 24, 2019
Troels S.
Accountant
Staffing and Recruiting, 51-200 employees
July 2, 2019

“The features on the homepage are brilliant!”

OverallI often receive pdf's that contain receipts in a large amount of pages. And not all pages are relevant to me. A lot of them are just the last blank page of the scan from a copy machine. And if you want to remove pages in the middle (let's say page 4, 10, 13-18 and 24 in a document that contain 30 pages), then this tool is perfect! I haven't tried all their features out yet, but so far it impressively easy and fun to use.
ProsA have always needed an easy, fast and free way to edit pdf's. And iLovePDF is exactly that! It actually make you want to edit your old pdf's too, now you are at it
ConsNothing really. I am super excited about it! The only con is that it isn't free. But it would be ridiculous to expect such a great software to be both free and ad free.
July 2, 2019
george w.
Online Learning Manager
Writing and Editing, 51-200 employees
November 15, 2018

“a powerful and useful tool”

Overallin my case, I occupy it mainly for two things: 1.- Add watermarks in files made by me and that I have to share with coworkers, which prevents them from modifying or appropriating it. 2.- when the pdf files contains images or are only images, since this way I can extract only what is necessary for me and eliminate the rest of the document.
Prosthe truth, I think that creating pdf through these tools does not make sense, however it is useful in other aspects that we see now: 1.- Presents a very easy to understand and intuitive environment that allows you to easily pass your pdf to other formats such as word, excel, ppt. 2.- You can join two or more pdf files without any problem and in a very fast way. You can also divide the pdf file, which is especially good when the file is of images. 3.- Along with the above, this useful tool allows to reduce the total weight of the file in order to be handled more easily since many times the large files can not be attached to the emails. 4.- Like all programs of this type you can add custom watermarks, and you can also number the pages.
ConsAs a disadvantage, the program may only have the defect of not having an element that allows transforming pdf into epub, which could make a difference in relation to other similar programs, especially if the processing system could avoid the double jumps usual in those processes.
November 15, 2018
Michael P.
Accountant
Computer Software, 201-500 employees
January 17, 2019

“Useful tool to quickly edit PDF's”

OveralliLovePDF is the most useful PDF editing tool. I have an Adobe Acrobat Pro account as well and I find it much harder to edit PDF's within Adobe than using iLovePDF.
ProsiLovePDF is a valuable tool when dealing with PDF files daily. It allows you to edit PDF files doing such things as merging files, splitting a file, compressing a file and converting a file. These are all useful functions that I have used and before and often and every one of these functions works perfectly. The functionality is easy as you simply have to drag and drop the files within the website or you can look the file up within your saved files and there is a button to click which does the work for you.
ConsThere are very few cons using this program, one thing I would recommend is that when you are editing a file such as merging it and you click the merge button the file would automatically download, rather than having to click download file afterwards.
January 17, 2019
Shana T.
Content Strategist
Writing and Editing, Self-employed
August 24, 2019

“A PayPal user's dream”

OverallThree clicks and you're done - the software quickly converts to or from PDF in just a few seconds. Download right from the page - there's no need to wait for an email like with some other sites. Highly recommended!
ProsYou wouldn't really think there'd be much of a market for this product, but I'm it. Specifically because I invoice clients through PayPal, which is very particular about the types of files it will accept to attach to those invoices. The iLovePDF software makes communication with clients easier. Whether I've got a spreadsheet, a JPG or pretty much any other type of file, I can send it along. Interestingly, you can do it in reverse, too! Convert a PDF to Office formats, for instance. Furthermore, you can rotate, number, merge and more. So, say you've scanned something using PDF scanner. You can edit the resulting file using this software. Very handy!
ConsI truly can't think of one negative thing to say about this software. It's quick, it's free and it does pretty much anything you'd ever want to do with or to a PDF.
August 24, 2019
Daniella M.
March 24, 2019

“Easy pdf tool for compressing large files”

OverallIt saves my time so I highly recommend it. Compressing pdf files doesn't take anytime and very easy to use.
ProsFree pdf tool that helps me to combine and merge different pdf documents and convert pdf into word document or JPEG by one click. Also,I use it to compress large pdf files without reducing the quality of my documents
ConsMore privacy and security are needed to make sure that my documents are secured.
March 24, 2019
David R.
student
February 20, 2019

“Free and amazing online PDF tool”

OverallILovePDF is a free tool that helped me to safe money. It does the same job like any paid software and for FREE.
ProsI like iLovePDF platform for many reasons. It is very simple and easy to use and there are so many options available on the website. I use it most of the time to merge many documents together and compress my files. It is a great platform.
ConsNothing at all. I use this platform all the time without issues
February 20, 2019
Amal J.
Computer Software, Self-employed
June 27, 2019

“I LoVe "I LOVE PDF"”

Overallit help me to convert the PDF file to Word file. It help a lot to reduce my time to edit the PDF instant of create a new Word file.
ProsThanks a lot I LOVE PDF . You make my project work easy. When a tried to make project report the think i feel more difficult is to convert the word to PDF . And if any mistake are in my PDF i need to convert it to Word. But Once i Find "I LOVE PDF" . I realize that it was the Easiest think that i think difficult.
ConsI confused in here .I did't find anything . But Some times i feel difficult to download. After uses some times it is difficult to download the file
June 27, 2019
Computer Software, 5001-10,000 employees
August 30, 2019

“One stop solution for fast conversions”

OverallIt has been fantastic, it has made me more productive and sped my workflow
ProsI can easily convert PPTs to PDFs without any clutter. It is very fast and easy to use. You just have to drag and drop your PPT and it converts it to a PDF. It helps me a lot, as I use a Mac and its much easier to view PDFs than PPTs. It also has a ton of different formats that you can interconvert
ConsI see too many options and at first it is intimidating, but you soon realize that the diverse features that it offers
August 30, 2019
Michael H.
Co-Founder | Creative Director
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
April 27, 2019

“Pretty close to Adobe Acrobat, but online!”

OveralliLovePDF is great to use in a pinch if you need to export a PDF file to any other format, or to quickly reorganize any pages. We've used it in conjunction with Adobe Acrobat due to how simple it is to use!
ProsiLovePDF offers almost everything that Adobe Acrobat Desktop does (minus realtime editing), all in an online, free to use platform! iLovePDF does a fantastic job of allowing you to export any uploaded PDF to a variety of formats like Excel, Word, PPT, and more. While there's no option to directly edit the PDF file itself, you still have option to remove, merge, reorganize individual pages.
ConsIn my experience, the 'unlock PDF' feature never worked, though I'm not sure which type of security locks iLovePDF is meant to remove. Additionally (not really a complaint), it would be awesome if they added an in-page editor for basic functions such as text, images, etc.
April 27, 2019
John W.
Assistant Professor
May 27, 2019

“Nice platform for PDF converstion”

OverallVery good platform for managing PDF documents online. Helps me to save time and effort!
ProsILovePDF is a great online platform that helps me to convert my pdf documents to many other extensions like ppt or word docs easily without having to worry about downloading any software product to my laptop. I like that the platform is accessible online and could be used through any device. The file size compression option is great because our e-learning system doesn't allow uploading big size files. Protecting documents with a password can be done easily using ILOVEPDF.
ConsThere is nothing that I can remember for the moment.
May 27, 2019
Suzette R.
Administrator
Education Management, 11-50 employees
September 26, 2019

“Amazing way to compress large files”

OverallI love using iLovePDF to solve all my sending large document issues. There are other great features to use but I really have only used the compressing docs. feature.
ProsEasy to access anywhere (web based) and the ease of loading large documents and compressing it into send able sizes. This has saved me a lot of time and money to compressed documents. Will use again and again!
ConsI did not personally find an issue with this product. The instructions we clear and easy to follow so there really shouldn't be an issue.
September 26, 2019
Sandra L.
Graduate Students
April 25, 2019

“Cool and easy to use online platform”

OverallVery effective PDF management tool that can be access online through the web browser
ProsiLovePDF is a nice tool that allows me to manage all my pdf files easily and online. Our lab computers don't have PDF software products that can edit, merge or split my files. Instead, I use this great platform to to anything I want. It is simple to use by just uploading the desired documents and selection the feature that you want. This tool can be access through any web browser without the need of installing any applications on your computer.
ConsThe is nothing that I don't like about this platform.
April 25, 2019
Christopher P.
Graduate student
April 2, 2019

“Simple online tool for PDF management”

OverallI highly recommend this tool for its simplicity and ease of use.
ProsiLovePDF is cool online platform to PDF management. I consider it as the All-in-one PDF solution. The website has too many features and can be used easily. I usually use it to combine documents together and convert PDF to other extensions like Powerpoint and Excel. The tool is useful and can be accessed from any computer.
ConsThere is nothing that I complain from so far.
April 2, 2019
Oil & Energy, 10,001+ employees
September 25, 2019

“I Love PDF”

OverallI use I Love PDF for converting PDFs in word or power point documents, for dividing or joining PDFs, but there are still many other things this sofware can do. It is very usefull and very easy to use. I recommend it completely.
ProsI Love PDF is very easy to use and it has a lot of functions, most of which are very useful either at university or at work for editing documents. I like that it works offline too.
ConsThe only thing that this software is missing is the option to edit PDFs which would be very useful to have in one single software.
September 25, 2019
Dorothy A.
March 26, 2019

“Great PDF tool”

OverallAmazing experience. I use this tool for converting and combining documents for school.
ProsiLovePDF is one of the best PDF online tools to use. It helps me to convert any file type to PDF. This tool is amazing it has a feature called "compress PDF" which really reduce the size of the document without reducing the quality. The website is very easy to use and fast in converting the files. I really like using this tool.
ConsThere is nothing that I don't like about it at all. It is a great tool available for free.
March 26, 2019
Eric Eduardo W.
Internship
Banking, 11-50 employees
September 25, 2018

“A fast way to work with PDF files”

OverallDespite that SmallPDF is my main choice, I have been using iLovePDF quite often in other computers as it offers to convert several without a time limit for free.
ProsiLovePDF is a solid online service for editing PDF files, offering a nice range of tools mainly focused on converting PDF files to images and Office files and vice versa. You can also split, merge or compress files as well, being common features in most similar services. However, there are two that are not commonly found: being able to stamp a watermark over the file and to place page numbers. Something else that is worth mentioning is that there is not a time limit for converting files, however, there is one for batch uploads (which is oddly based on a cookie rather than the IP).
ConsThe compressor isn't as powerful as Small PDF, and I found a few glitches with heavily edited Office documents. The premium service, despite being a bit cheaper, has some limitations. One of them is the size limit for compressing files, being smaller than some design or print files.
September 25, 2018
ZULAY DEL CARMEN H.
PROFESORA DE EDUCACIÓN PREESCOLAR

“I love this software”

OverallI have the benefits of PDF, thanks to this tool.
ProsI love pdf is an online tool that allows me to join, divide, compress and convert word, excel, power point and image (jpg) files to PDF format. I love its interface, it's very explicit, so it's quite easy for me to use this software. Is free.
ConsIn its operation I find nothing ngative. The only inconvenience that could arise is related to the internet, which because it is an online tool, in case of failure the connection would not be possible to use it.
Aniket G.
Senior Sales Manager
Real Estate, 11-50 employees
November 22, 2018

“It's really a Lovable software for all PDF users.”

OverallMy experience with this application is very good. It really helps me a lot with my office files.
ProsThe best thing about this software is its efficiency to convert all kind of office files into PDF and vice versa.
ConsIts iOS app is slightly buggy. It's sometimes difficult to operate. They should work on this app.
November 22, 2018
Insurance, 1-10 employees
November 4, 2018

“I Love iLovePDF!”

OverallFriggin great service.
ProsThis is an absolute game-changer with PDF files. I have used both the free and paid versions of the PDF software from the big name company and a few smaller companies... but iLovePDF is an easy and powerful way to manage your PDF files.
ConsNothing - it does what it says it will do and it's fast and powerful.
November 4, 2018
Asdrúbal Javier A.
Creative Agency
Design, Self-employed
Used the software for: I used a free trial
August 27, 2019

“ ilovepdf as the name says is made to love :)”

OverallOne begins to use these programs in moments of despair, one day I needed to convert a pdf and I save myself, so I am very grateful to have known this page, which has greatly simplified some of my complicated works.
ProsIlovepdf is one of those sites that you use very frequently, it is inevitable because it is a very comfortable place of management for pdf that is free and allows you many options such as converting files up to 8mb to pdf format and vice versa, if the platform is very Well done, it is very direct and easy to use and is compatible with any browser, that makes it more wonderful than it is.
ConsAlthough it seems ungrateful 8mb is little for what some files can arrive, usually because I work with the image and sometimes weigh much more than that, the rest goes well.
Henry M.
asistente tecnico mantenimiento y reparacion de computadoras
May 14, 2018

“I have used this application very useful for converting files in pdf format”

Overallit saves me a lot of time and headaches very useful this recommended product
Prosmy number one option for converting PDF files seems super useful to me, very easy to use and certainly very comfortable.
ConsI do not have any negative appraisal regarding the application I think it's great, definitely a 5 star quality product
May 14, 2018
Mark H.
Senior Administrator
Higher Education, 1001-5000 employees
September 16, 2019

“Powerful free PDF tools!”

OverallI often dip into ILovePDF to make quick PDF manipulations.
ProsIt's free, easy to use, and provides a host of handy little apps for all kinds of PDF manipulation that you can access from anywhere.
ConsThe banners can be a little annoying, particularly where they try to look like site functions to trick you into clicking on them.
September 16, 2019
Financial Services, 51-200 employees
July 31, 2019

“I love this software! ”

OverallI don't have to have a hard copy to have a merged document. Life-changer!
ProsIt merge the PDF in the same order as uploaded. It's free and works at a great speed. In a few seconds your merged PDF doc is ready!
ConsOn their website they have too many ads which can get a bit annoying
July 31, 2019
Fabian M.
Polymath. Engineering, R&D; student w/ encouraging projects.
Internet, 51-200 employees
June 24, 2019

“First choice to convert to PDF”

OverallIt helps me a lot to separate such pages of a certain pdf, to make a smaller document. Also, it's very pleasant when you require to bring all together in just one same document and, as format pdf allows, you can open it -almost- everywhere, in any device, and keeping all original document format!
ProsThey're there for you, at any time. Easy and fast to use. The quickest and non-problem after conversion.
ConsAfter finishing with your conversion, it names your document: "ilovepdf.pdf" instead of a name of your desires.
June 24, 2019
Investment Management, 51-200 employees
January 9, 2019

“I love this tool!!!”

OverallThis product is such an efficiency booster and is just so easy to use. I would recommend it to everyone.
ProsThis product is insanely easy to use, reliable and is also an incredible timesaver!
ConsThere are a lot of advertisements on the site but it's not that much of a distraction and very worth it.
January 9, 2019
Katherine A.
Executive Bidder
Government Administration, 10,001+ employees
November 18, 2018

“I Love PDF”

Overallhelp me to join sheets of plans and print
ProsWhat I like most is that it facilitates the work by joining pdf and separating. It allows to recognize text, edit and re-join. And of course it's free
ConsIt does not recognize text in images, but it is compensated by being free
November 18, 2018
April 30, 2019

“Quickest online solution!”

Pros- It is able to perform an enormous amount of tasks: merging, converting, splitting, compressing, page numbering, putting watermark, etc. - Completely free!
ConsThe upload speed is a little bit slow, but it's not entirely a problem to me, given that the tool is free
April 30, 2019
Natalie J.
April 11, 2019

“Nice platform for managing PDF docs”

OverallThis platform allowed me to manage my pdf documents online in an easy way.
ProsI love this tool for many reasons. First, it is so easy to use and to upload documents to the platform. Second, It is accessible from any computer. Third, it is a very convenient tool to convert, edit and merger any files to PDF format.
ConsSometimes while uploading a big file the upload will stuck and I have reupload again.
April 11, 2019
Maria B.
Estudiante
June 15, 2018

“It is a tool that allows me to work with pdf file, in a fast and simple way.”

Prost allows me to convert diversity of formats such as word, excel, power point, publisher, jpg, png, bmp, among others to pdf format, besides this it also allows me to unify, divide, compress the pdf file and order it according to the requirement, also This tool allows you to convert file quantities at once.
ConsAs you need to convert at the same time more than 20 files, then you will have to make a purchase to expand the conversion capacity of this tool, the cost will vary according to the number of files that are required.
June 15, 2018
Jessica J.
Adjunct Professor
Higher Education, 501-1000 employees
September 27, 2019

“I Am Constantly Recommending This Site”

OverallPresentation saving, sharing, printing. Document alterations that would have been otherwise impossible without starting from scratch.
ProsiLovePDF.com, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways... This site is a game-changer! Yes, you can use MS Word or PPT to save a PDF, but can you revert backwards?! You can with iLovePDF!
ConsFinding a disadvantage with this service it tough, but if I HAVE to nit-pick one thing, I will say load times in conversion can be variables and sometimes take longer than I would like to wait.
September 27, 2019
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
September 3, 2019

“Swiss army knife of PDF manipulation”

ProsInitially, all I used this site for was for providing our users with an easy method to make and upload compressed PDFs. The more I looked into its offerings, this tool just did a little bit of everything common and annoying that you could think of.
ConsVery minor gripe, but I do with the desktop tool came with an option to use the PDF tools from the command line interface. This way we could automate a lot of our processes that involve PDFs. To my knowledge, this is not possible and even if there was automation integration within the desktop app, it would require a human to initiate it. Again minor but I suppose that's not the workflow it's meant to fit into, which is fine.
September 3, 2019
Waleed A.
Doctor
Hospital & Health Care, 5001-10,000 employees
November 24, 2018

“Best FREE PDF Editor on the go”

Overallfree functions that no one else give you like splitting pages etc or other editing tools are always welcome. it should have been better experience if the process had to take place on the device itself.
Prosthis is free to use if ads don't bother you a number of useful pdf editing options eg compressing, adding water marks, converting from other fromats to pdf and splitting or merging pdf files also useful reader (not as good as adobe reader though) google drive and dropbox integrated
Consyou need to upload the file to server so the editing is done on the server reading mode is pathetic. it does not support contineus reading mode. not even search function (seriously) very very very few editing tools compared to even pdf expert or the likes. look and feel of the app is so obsolete. crashes occasionally doesn't even support basic ios functions like split veiw (multi-tasking)
November 24, 2018
HENRRY JOSÉ G.
DOCENTE

“A great online tool”

OverallUnion, division and PDF converter online.
ProsIt is an extraordinary tool. It allows you to convert files in word, excel, power point and jpg format to PDF online. It's free, easy to use, very fast and intuitive. It has a good interface.
ConsThere is nothing negative that I can add in relation to this tool. I think it's very helpful to have her.
Victoria L.
Graduate Teaching Assistant
Higher Education, 10,001+ employees
August 1, 2019

“iLovePDF For Free PDF Merging With Minimal Ads!”

OverallOverall, it is my go-to pdf merger/compressor site.
ProsI love how iLovePDF has very few ads on its site, which sometimes can cause spam and open unwanted pages. It also has several customizable tools, such as "split," "compress," or "merge" pdf.
ConsYou do have to create an account, which can be a hastle if you are in a hurry. For more features, you also have to pay.
August 1, 2019
Marien M.
Ing. Analista de gestión de recursos
May 24, 2018

“ Edition of pdf online with ilovepdf”

ProsIlovepdf is an excellent pdf online editor, which allows me to upload my files easily and quickly to convert or edit, it is compatible with all operating systems, it has an easy to use interface and it is free and has multiple options such as splitting, convert, compress between others.
ConsOne of its advantages, such as being an online publisher and not needing to download files on your PC, becomes a disadvantage when you do not have an internet connection
May 24, 2018
Airlines/Aviation, 501-1000 employees
September 10, 2019

“A great and simple tool for PDFs”

OverallWhen you do not have a licence for some professional complicated programme, or you just want to convert one document, and you do not have time to install something - those are the reasons why to use iLovePDF. And when you use it, you might recognize that it is the only PDF converting programme you need.
ProsThey have all the most often used processes which are required for working with PDFs. Most of those functions are in the free version. It can be explained how to use it even to those people who are not fond of computers.
ConsI liked all the tools and have not found any problem. The only thing I would welcome is that it would be entirely free - even for PDF/A conversion.
Banking, 1001-5000 employees
April 28, 2019

“PDF Essential Editor”

ProsIt allows to modify PDF in a very simple and fast way, it allows to convert the document in another format (word, ppt, excel, jpeg), even modify the original, add watermarks, page number, etc.
Conslovepdf is an excellent program to process PDF, It is really good tool so it is hard to something bad about it, maybe I could say that the file conversions is a little slow, this ir because it is an online tool, so you have to upload, convert and download the files.
April 28, 2019
Carolina Y.
designer
Design, 51-200 employees
April 5, 2019

“Use I love PDF”

ProsIs easy going, helps with more than one function.
ConsI don´t have any complains, is simple, nice and easy to use.
April 5, 2019
Milagros Nazaret L.
Analista Integral de Tecnología
May 30, 2018

“The simplest way to modify PDF!!!”

OverallIt's totally free and very easy to use, very intuitive.
ProsMultilanguages, has several languages to choose you can modify the pdfs eliminating what you do not need or adding what is required, you can convert the files easily and the plus is definitely the unlocking of the pdf files
ConsWhen some PDFs are converted, part of the format of the text or tables is lost and an internet connection is required.
May 30, 2018
Daniel J.
Organic Chemistry PhD Student
Higher Education, 1001-5000 employees

“Amazing PDF tool”

OverallI use it on a daily basis to protect my manuscript from any undesired editing, but also to be able to share my information more effectively.
ProsI love how easy it is to convert files to PDF and to merge them. This software is perfect for PDF manipulation. I can create, edit and consolidate all my files into one, all at once.
ConsI have no complains about this software. It's efficient and reliable.
Sheril C.
Assistant Professor
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 11-50 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
April 1, 2019

“iLovePDF Desktop”

ProsPDF operations can easily perform by using this software. PDF merging , splitting etc can be performed using this software
ConsGood software, no drawbacks in this software
April 1, 2019
victoria D.
HR Manager
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees
August 15, 2018

“Amazing - has saved me hours of time”

OverallI have been using this website to convert pdf to jpeg all day everyday for two weeks its been brilliant. Cannot recommend enough!!!
ProsThat you can literally just drag and drop pdf onto the page - click on covert and within seconds drag your converted document back to the file - its brilliant!
ConsWill only convert three documents at any one time - so if you have more it takes a little longer.
August 15, 2018
LINDOLFO S.
ANALISTA DE GESTIÓN Y PANELISTA
June 14, 2018

“Pdf online”

ProsIn the company we send daily project information, Ilovepdf allows me to compress quickly and easily, online my documents to weigh less and send them by mail or share them via any social network with my colleagues maintaining the quality of it, this service is easy use, intuitive that in addition to compressing also allows me to add numbers to the pages, divide, compress, join and convert pdf documents to various formats and vice versa, I can add watermark that indicates the pdf is mine, avoiding the information can be plagiarized
ConsIt is required to have Internet connection to access the service, if you do not have this service it would be impossible to edit my pdf files, delaying my work projects
June 14, 2018
abdelli s.
Student Ambassador
July 17, 2019

“Best tool to convert from pdf to word”

ProsI have been using different tools to convert files from pdf to word but so far iLovePDF is the best one because it converts tables and everything excellent which is not the case with the other websites.
ConsI gave 10 to iLovePDF because I really like it and I can't find anything that really dislike.. I absolutely recommend it!
July 17, 2019
Christine W.
May 26, 2019

“Great and Effective Pdf tool”

OverallI highly recommend iLovePDF. My overall experience with iLovePDF is great. I use it in compressing, merging and combining my pdf files.
ProsiLovePDF helps me in everything related to pdf files. I use it to compress my large pdf files and keeping it with good resolution. I also merge and combine pdf files together using iLovePDF.
ConsNothing at all, it is very simple and easy to use.
May 26, 2019
Apparel & Fashion, Self-employed
November 26, 2018

“An all-rounder PDF tool for all your office files.”

OverallI use this app for converting my JPEG files to get better print for my designs.
ProsIt is a very easy and helpful application for converting all kind of office files into PDF and vice versa. In my profession I use it mostly for JPEG to PDF conversion. It gives very good results.
ConsIt doesn't process big files. That's the only drawback I found in this application.
November 26, 2018
Sophie Emily B.
Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 employees
March 7, 2019

“Reducing PDF size without big loss of quality!”

ProsI'm a design student where I have to submit pdfs with giant sizes all the time and it's very important that the quality of the images are kept. In order to squeeze the pdf I ALWAYS use this website as you can decide if it should reduce the size a lot or only a bit. The best thing is that it really keeps the quality but reduces the size SO MUCH -> from 150MG to 10MG! And it's for free!
ConsCannot really think of any negative point apart from the fact that they maybe keep your file saved.
March 7, 2019
Daniel F.
February 27, 2019

“Essential PDF Tool”

OveralliLovePDF helped me a lot in converting pdf files to word documents and to JPEG.
ProsIt is a free tool that helps me to edit and modify my PDF files. It is very easy to use. I use it to merge or split PDF files. Also, I convert my word documents to PDF and vice versa.
ConsSometimes it crashes but still it is a very good free tool.
February 27, 2019