FitogramPro Ratings

Overall

About FitogramPro

The free and intuitive studio management software that lets gym owners & fitness trainers focus on what really counts: their customers. Sell subscriptions, memberships and credit passes through your website and let members do class bookings and payments online. Create individual contracts and send personalized notifications. More features include self check-in, waiting list, POS, accounting, online signing and reports. Benefit from our Urban Sports Club integration or your own branded studio app Learn more about FitogramPro

Michael W.
Sports, 1-10 employees
June 14, 2019

“Great support for the management processes of our studios”

OverallI have the impression, that the Fitogram people are constantly working on the improvment and integrating new features. The support is very quick and friendly. It s a difficult market in Germany and I hope, this will continue
ProsWe're running three big yoga studios and for us, the online Check-in for the customers and the easy booking system are the most important big points of FG. Also the Backoffice Features like the debits, invoices, CRM etc. are really crucial for our business
ConsThere are some features, that really need the next evolutionary step, especially the Reporting System. But they know about it :-) I always prefere a software, where the developers are aware of the neccessity of constant inmrpovements...
Stefan M.
June 14, 2019

“Perfect software for my cycling studio ”

ProsVery easy to use for me, my instructors and my customers and very organized and clear interface. Use it for hundreds of bookings each month and sell packages as well. Works flawless and very stable. Intergrates nicely into my website. Works very reliable on all my devices, Mac or iPad or iPhone.
ConsThere is reporting, but it is not customizable (yet). They are constantly adding features and improve, so that is not a deal breaker for me. CRM: tagging system is cool, but could probably be better used in conjunction with reporting. Export to csv possible, but I would like to see it properly formatted for import into Apple contacts or google contacts, so one could use the data better
Kerstin K.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed

“Great!”

OverallI use fitogram as booking software, to keep track of my customers, their contracts, payments. I linked the calender to my website (widget). Good an fast support.
ProsI don´t have to do any paper work anymore (lists of participation, invoices...). Self-explaining software, easy to use for customers, intuitive for me as admin. Since I have a small yoga studio with me as the only teacher the offered features of the free software are sufficient for me! Customers have the possibility to book via my website or via app.
ConsCustomers told me that sometimes they were not able to log-in or book a class.
Anastasia T.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed
May 19, 2019

“Balanced Business”

OverallFirst of ALL - i don´t need any Whatsapp groups or anything to handle my business . Nore do I have to wait for answers to know if anybody is coming to my class. Even the payment system is easy solved so that I never forget to check if my customer has payed or not! Thank you very much for this opportunity!
ProsFitogramPro helps me a lot in managing my business. The number of my participants will be booked automatically and cancellations can be carried out independently. I don´t have to organize anything anymore and my customers are very satisfied with this booking option because it´s very easy and saves a lot of time!
Consnothing! It´s the perfect match for me :=
May 19, 2019
Helena L.
Teacher

“I like Fitogram”

OverallOrganisation of courses
ProsVery simple and I get every time helped when I had a problem!
Consif my clients pay with online banking I have to check on my own if it is done. There is on the market one system, where all this can happen automatically. But of Course it costs money for this service. At the moment we are selling in the studio, so we don't need the online paying.
Janine S.
Studio Owner
June 14, 2019

“I am a BIG fan of FitogramPro!”

OverallI have a great overview of all my Yogis" and can really easy see all details I need for my business.
ProsIt is very easy to handle and has all features you need for a yogastudio. I am a big fan of the customer support as they answer you right a way and always fix the problem. I'd really recommend it to everybody who owns a yogastudio or fitness studio.
ConsI don't really have any cons. If I have to say something maybe Fitogram can work a little better on their design? But that's it.
June 18, 2019

“FitogramPro is Pro”

ProsEasy to handle and every feature that i need!
ConsI like everything!
June 18, 2019
Fabienne H.
Owener of Yogaschool
June 17, 2019

“Very good price/performance ratio”

OverallVery good experience over all!
ProsCustomer Support Customer friendly Very easy for customers and their clients as well Nice appearance Very good pricing
ConsIt would be nice to send a newsletter via the software
KAthrin K.
Mental Health Care, Self-employed

“fitogram”

Proseasy to use. perfect support in case of problems
ConsThere isn´t really anything i dislike