Outfunnel Ratings

Overall
4.9/5

About Outfunnel

A sales-centric marketing automation tool that integrates with modern CRMs like Pipedrive. Automate email marketing campaigns, track email and website behavior from click to conversion and get useful insights. Includes a powerful 2-way Pipedrive-Mailchimp integration. Learn more about Outfunnel

Alexander M.
Head Of Marketing
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
December 18, 2018

“Great tool with powerful 2-way sync ”

OverallDefinitely one of my favorite marketing automation tools that runs in the background while I focus on my work.
ProsI've been using Pipedrive and Mailchimp for years, but never knew I could sync the two like this. Thanks to Outfunnel I don't have to think about my many email lists any more (they are in full sync with my contacts list). This tool has made my job way easier and the value I get for the price is great.
ConsAt first it wasn't clear to me how many contacts I can sync as the subscription fee depends on that. I contact their support and got an immediate answer that gave me the extra push I needed to buy their subscription.
December 18, 2018
Utilities, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
December 14, 2018

“Very easy to set up - within minutes my marketing was automated ”

OverallOutfunnel makes my life easier as I don't have to think about my mailing lists, since they are always in sync with my contacts.
ProsI'm a marketer and one that doesn't code. Many tools require some plugin to be added to site but this means I have to go and ask the coder to do it. It can take days before the coder has time to help me out which can be at times frustrating. With Outfunnel I could set up my account myself and within minutes I could already see that my data was being synced between different tools.
ConsI've been using Outfunnel for a few weeks and so far haven't had any problems.

By Outfunnel on December 18, 2018
Thank you for your kind review!
December 14, 2018
Amir T.
Technologist
Information Technology and Services, Self-employed
April 10, 2019

“Swift integration with PipeDrive”

ProsVery intuitive and easy to set up integration with PipeDrive. I set the Mailchimp sync module and it just works, no hustle. Saves me a tone of time to try and update my MailChimp contacts with the new CRM leads.
ConsI didn't try the Web Tracking module because I don't have control over the website (shared resources). I wish that there was a configuration option so I don't need to pay for modules I don't use.
April 10, 2019
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
April 2, 2019

“Super-easy 2-way integration between Pipedrive and Mailchimp”

ProsOutfunnel made it easier for us to track email marketing actions for our leads and clients within our CRM. With it, we can now see which leads received and opened our newsletters and we can customize their lead-journey based on their actions and interests.
ConsOutfunnel integrates Pipedrive and Mailchimp and more integrations (like chat-services, e.g. Intercom or Drift, and others) would be very useful.
April 2, 2019
Siim L.
Marketer
Computer Software, 11-50 employees

“Outfunnel”

ProsThis software helps to keep in sync all the marketing contacts that i have (between Pipedrive and Mailchimp). But definitely best thing about this software is web visitor tracking! Keep it going, Andrus!
ConsThere should be opportunity to tune when the web tracking info sent back to Pipedrive (for example if lead visits more than 2 pages, then send the information)
Harald A.
Sales Director
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
April 3, 2019

“Increase leads and sales”

Overall good overview of campaigns and newsletters. easy for all sellers to follow up on leads automatically greated. I recommend Outfunnel to everyone with Pipedrive .
ProsInstant deal created in Pipedrive - registered to the right sales rep. Great tool.
ConsMust know all products/services that Outfunnel integrate with well
April 3, 2019
Paul M.
Me
Professional Training & Coaching, Self-employed
March 28, 2019

“The best way to connect Pipedrive and Mailchimp”

OverallI highly recommend Outfunnel. The product is great and the support is very fast.
ProsOutfunnel is incredibly easy to set up and I love how it syncs email engagement data like clicks/opens back to your Pipedrive deals.
ConsIt lacks some customisation options like adding people to Mailchimp groups.
Rene S.
Head of Sales
Research, 11-50 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
April 1, 2019

“Easy to use and first choice if you are using Pipedrive”

OverallLean, clean and simple.
ProsEasy to implement and the perfect choice if you are using Pipedrive.
ConsOnly Mailchimp is possible right now so, we were limited regarding the automation workflows.
April 1, 2019