Postage $aver Ratings

Overall

About Postage $aver

Postage $aver is a low-cost software package that makes it easy for you to prepare postal bulk mailings and save money on postage. Postage $aver sorts addresses by tray or sack for quick preparation of your mailing; fills out and prints required postage statement and mailing reports; automatically prints barcoded tray tags or sack tags; and, prints easy-to-follow instructions for assembling each mailing. USPS PAVE-Gold certified for accuracy. Complete user guide. For Windows or Mac. Learn more about Postage $aver

Arlene C.
Independent Avon Sales Representative
Retail, Self-employed

“Postage Saver for Mac”

OverallMy mailiings are pretty simple....flats automation compatible...and I never have to worry about the changes. I love the software and particularly the outstanding customer service Scott provides whenever I need answers to questions....exceedingly prompt replies and simple answers that can usually understand without having knowledge of the ins and outs of the postal system.
ProsI am so happy that every detail of the postal system is covered by this software and that there are never errors. I find the postal regulations daunting and especially because of the frequency that the changes are made. There is no doubt that the system is complicated but the Postage Software software simplifies it for me beyond belief. I am always confdent that when there is a new change, I can rely on the software to address every one of the changes.
ConsNot really anything.....I have never considered not using it. I would like to be able to view a copy of the postage statement before printing everything for those instances where I have not met the minimum weight. I sometimes have problems computing how many pieces I need to see the 50 lb minimum...my husband often has to help me with that.

By Postage Saver Software on June 14, 2019
Hi Arlene, Thanks for your kind words and for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you've found Postage Saver so helpful. We appreciate your business. Scott
Mike S.
Partner

“Mailing Made Easy”

OverallInstead of having to pay for the larger Mail Houses to process our jobs, we can keep in house with less concern about the Mail Houses going after our Customers. Postage Saver truly makes your job simpler and takes the guess work out when dealing with the USPS paperwork.
ProsWhether you are using bar codes or not, the program is easy to use. Enter your information, locate the address list in question, then press 'start'. I use the program two to three times per week, you will not find a better product at this price point. Support has been great for couple of times I needed help, responsive and went out of their way to share how to fix spreadsheet issues.
ConsMinor issue at best and more an issue with Mac OS, i have to separately print the Postage Statement, Qualification and Mail Prep sheets individually. Really a minor issue, takes an additional minute to go through and print each report separately.

By Postage Saver Software on April 17, 2019
Mike, Thanks for your kind words, and for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad Postage Saver is working well for you. You should be able to print all the reports together when the report dialog comes up during the preparation process. Where you are limited, though, is if you choose "save as pdf" instead of printing, in which case it will only save one at a time. Again, thanks. We appreciate your business! Scott
Sandra T.
publisher
Publishing, Self-employed
August 20, 2019

“Worry free software for mailers”

OverallThis software does the job for much less cost than other options.
ProsAs long as I can keep up with the required software on my Mac, this works well. It is simple and easy to use. I worried when Bulk Mailer switched to Windows only years ago. But I found Postage Saver to be less expensive and perfectly suited to my frequent 200 to 300 piece mailings. I am glad I found it and will continue to use it as long as I publish my little tabloid magazine (since 1981).
ConsI have older computers and do not like having to move up to current systems. I recently bought a small MacBook so I could keep up with system updates that are compatible with current versions of Postage Saver.

By Postage Saver Software on August 21, 2019
Sandra, Thanks for your kind words and for taking the time to write. I wish we could afford to support all Mac systems, but Apple continues to make changes that requires different code that's not compatible with older systems. As a long-time Mac guy, I know how frustrating this is (as we have to keep buying newer hardware to stay current as well.) I hope your MacBook is compatible with the new Apple requirement for 64-bit! Scott Postage Saver Software
Jessie M.
Chief Volunteer
Religious Institutions, Self-employed
April 17, 2019

“Praise for Postage Saver”

OverallPostage Saver has made our mailing a blessing to the Post Office as it is so "correct"; they always smile when I deliver the trays!
ProsI cannot narrow my praise for Postage Saver to one thing. We are a very small religious non-profit with a bi-monthly mailing of around 3000. When our previous software (Envelope Manager) was no longer available to us, we only found very expensive alternatives. I don't remember how we stumbled on Postage Saver, but it was a life saver for us and allowed us to continue to mail since 2012. While we are experiencing a change in direction at this time and haven't mailed for 4 months, we still intend to keep Postage Saver with the thought that we may resume our bi-monthly mailing in the future. If you process bulk mail, you need Postage Saver (coupled with Smarty Streets)!
ConsI can't think of one thing I do not like about Postage Saver.

By Postage Saver Software on April 18, 2019
Jessie, Thank you so much for your kind review. I'm glad the software has worked so well for you. Scott Postage Saver Software
Steven C.
April 16, 2019

“Exactly what I needed to send out business mail and save!”

OverallI have been able to sort, address, and send my business mail myself without paying for a print shop to do that for me. It's saved me potentially hundreds of dollars each mailing. (print shops usually charge about 10-15 cents to address and barcode the mailing per piece.) I'm a small business that only sends about 1200 mailings each month, that's a big savings. It's been very easy to use. I've even had an issue where I've had to call customer support, and was pleasantly surprised when the owner answered and solved my problem. I'd recommend this for any small or large business.
ProsI like that Postage $aver is a pretty much is a "mailing for dummies" type software. It's very easy to use, sorts and barcodes my mailing lists for me and creates the mailing forms to turn in. I've never had any mailings rejected nor corrected using Postage $aver.
ConsI don't really like anything the least. Probably if there was some way in the future to integrate this with the USPS Postal Wizard, as I still have to fill out the USPS Postal Wizard forms online for online job submission. The pre-printed forms from Postage $aver do make this step very easy though.

By Postage Saver Software on April 18, 2019
Steven, Thanks for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad Postage Saver is working well for you. Unfortunately, USPS does not allow us to hook directly into the Postal Wizard, and while there are workarounds for that, they'd be pretty expensive to implement for small mailers. Thanks again. Scott Postage Saver Software
Paul D.
Publisher
September 11, 2019

“Saved my hair”

OverallToo many times, an upgrade is a harbinger of problems (Thank you Microsoft) The updates and upgrades have worked flawlessly, every time. And, not insignificantly, the price is VERY reasonable.
ProsI was pulling my hair out trying to figure out the "new" postal forms several years ago, then I lucked on Postage $aver. It's easy to use, accurate to the mil ... and reliable. I can't say enough about support, although I've only needed it two or three times. I was contacted far quicker than I expected, and the support team knows their product. No hemming and hawing about, he got me fixed in an instant, or knew what MY problem was. You get rock star service.
ConsMy only complaint was years ago you couldn't figure DDU discounts on periodicals, but he fixed that problem in one of the upgrades.

By Postage Saver Software on September 12, 2019
Hi Paul, Thanks so much for your very kind review. We're glad Postage Saver has worked well for you. Scott Postage Saver Software
September 11, 2019
Non-Profit Organization Management, Self-employed
April 19, 2019

“Great Software is a Great Value”

OverallIt enables me, as an independent contractor, to save my not-for-profit clients money by lowering their postage costs. Some of them have had to prepare bulk mailings manually in the past, and were confounded by changing USPS requirements. My ability to produce money-saving results with minimal effort seems like magic to them.
ProsI've used Postage $aver for nearly 20 years, and it has greatly simplified an often-confusing and tiresome task time and time again. More recent versions, that produce high-quality versions of USPS forms, impress the staff at one of the Bulk Mail Acceptance facilities I use. Even as the volume and frequency of mailings I oversee decreases, I will continue to renew and support this software as long as I'm able.
ConsNothing, really, but I hope that a 64-bit version for MacOS will be available by the time its required.

By Postage Saver Software on April 28, 2019
Thanks for your kind review. I'm glad Postage Saver has worked well for you. We appreciate your longstanding business. Scott Postage Saver Software
Karen J.
Non-Profit Organization Management, 201-500 employees

“Works for us!”

OverallWe've using PS for years and are very happy with it. It automated (to some degree) a manually system for us, saving lots of time and minimizing errors.
ProsIt's easy to use. The prompts are pretty straight-forward and processing time is quick. Integrates easily with Excel.
ConsI do a mail merge from Excel to Word to print labels. It would be great if there was some sort of indicator where the each new tray starts, or if it can automatically insert blank rows in the Excel sheet for each new tray. Right now I have to go into Excel and insert blank rows manually to separate the label set for each tray.

By Postage Saver Software on April 17, 2019
Karen, Thanks for your kind words and for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad Postage Saver has worked well for you. Re your suggestion, we are looking at ways to meet that need, but are really reluctant to add blank lines to a user's own data file. Do you print the tray numbers on the labels? Would it be helpful if we added a star (or something similar) to the tray number for the first piece in a new tray? Again, thanks. Scott Postage Saver Software
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
April 16, 2019

“Fantastic Product for the money”

OverallIt's been such a HUGE help for our receipting process and many bulk mailings ... has saved us Thousands of dollars. I love it.
ProsSaved us many thousands of dollars in postage costs .... very well created, well maintained.
ConsCould use improvements in the SDK for software developers who integrate this with .net programs. It's a little challenging to automate using vb.net. If that were fixed, this woudl be bullet proof.

By Postage Saver Software on May 11, 2019
Hi, Thanks for your kind words and for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad Postage Saver has worked well for you. Scott Postage Saver Software
Kris J.
Administrator

“Postage Saver Review”

OverallMy experience with Postage Saver, and with CSR himself, has been nothing but positive. He is very prompt and helpful whenever I have needed assistance and gets back to me in a very fast manner, which is refreshing. I have nothing negative to say. I highly recommend Postage Saver for those doing large mailings.
ProsIt takes all of the guesswork out of doing a large mailing. Everything is automated and very easy to use.
ConsHonestly, I can't think of anything I don't like about it. The only thing I can think of is the frequency of updates I receive from Postage Saver, but I'm assuming that has to do with changes the post office makes and Postage Saver is simply keeping our organization and software current.

By Postage Saver Software on April 17, 2019
Kris, Thanks for your very kind review. I'm glad Postage $aver is working for you. Yes, the frequent updates are a USPS requirement. They actually change the routing lists every month, but they give a months' grace, so we can combine them into just 6 per year. We appreciate your business. Scott Postage Saver Software
Steve A.
Real Estate Broker
September 10, 2019

“Great money saving software. Easy to use.”

OverallWe have saved a great deal of money using postage saver. It has paid for itself many times over. Also, the developer is quick to respond if there are any issues, although I only had one problem in the years since I've been using it (about 5 years).
ProsWith Postage Saver I am able to add barcodes to my bulk mailing list which allows us to save a lot of money on postage and our pieces seem to be delivered quicker. Mailing services charge a lot of money to do this so by using Postage saver we save money and can mail out more pieces. New updates have added the AADC barcode which was missing before. It is continuously updated as well.
ConsThe user interface works fine, but it is not the most attractive software I have used. It is well organized though and easy to use.

By Postage Saver Software on September 12, 2019
Hi Steve, Thanks for your kind words and for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad Postage Saver Pro has served you well. Scott Postage Saver Software
Eduardo N.
Co-Owner
August 2, 2019

“Postage Saver experience”

OverallI find it great. It facilitated me to get into Direct Mail with a tool that works, also it is a PAVE certified product by the USPS.
ProsI can do the processing on my end without worrying about mistakes. I can process PAVE, fill out the USPS forms needed, and print the tag labels for the presorted trays. The price is affordable. I learned with this software how to process all Direct Mails (Marketing, Non-Profit, First Class, not EDDM), which was very confusing at the USPS Business Entry Unit or USPS website, too bureaucratic, not too helpful at the USPS when it comes to training. At the end I processed all kinds of mail with your software, barcoded or not.
ConsThere are cases that I processed our customers' mail with our own USPS permit(s), or when I process the mail with the customer's permit. So there is a Permit Holder, a Mailing Agent, and a Mail Owner in the forms. The software doesn't guide you through that, I have to input the information manually half the way.

By Postage Saver Software on August 7, 2019
Hi Eduardo, Thanks for your kind words and for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad Postage Saver is working well for you. Not sure you saw that once you enter the permit holder, mailing agent, etc., for a customer one time, you can save the info for that customer and re-load it the next time you need it. That should make the process easier. Again, thanks. Scott Postage Saver Software
August 2, 2019
Trish A.
Reservations Manager
Hospitality, 51-200 employees
July 17, 2019

“Super Easy”

OverallOverall, recommended to anyone looking for a comprehensive way to organize and send bulk mail!
ProsThe best part is how easy this is, straightforward, we can get easy reports, its integrated with excel and I do not need it often, but when I do need some help with something, they are beyond fantastic!
ConsGoing back and forth from one format to another is a little time consuming, but this is not something that will prevent us from using Postage $aver, we save so much time and energy in so many other ways we barely even noticed (and it took me forever to even come up with something to put in this section!)

By Postage Saver Software on July 18, 2019
Trish, Thank you for your kind words, and for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad Postage Saver is working well for you. Scott Postage Saver Software
July 17, 2019
daniel w.
August 20, 2019

“A good tool, great value, especially for low volume needs”

OverallI mail several times a year postcards with standard mail rates. It does a great job for this purpose.
ProsIt works well with my design software. It is a cost effective solution to providing standard mail services It does not require an expensive subscription It works well for occasional needs which is why I got it.
ConsIt is not an inclusive solution If you mail frequently, it is not likely to be a good solution.

By Postage Saver Software on August 21, 2019
Daniel, Thanks for your kind words, and for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad Postage Saver fits your needs. Scott Postage Saver Software
Alan W.
Circulation Manager
Civic & Social Organization, 1001-5000 employees
October 15, 2019

“A first-rate product with superior service and value”

OverallPostage $aver saves us time and money. It saves us so much compared to the complicated manual sort we used to do that it repays its entire annual cost every month or two. I've said this before to anyone who will listen: The rep provides the best, most responsive service I've ever experienced with any software product.
ProsIt works right all the time. When I report a question, issue, or suggestion, which is rare, it gets addressed very fast -- usually within a day, and often within hours. It's easy to install and use the product. The updates are also easy to install.
ConsHard to think of anything. They lowered the minimum sack weight at my request. I suppose it would be nice if they lowered it further, but we are OK with it.

By Postage Saver Software on October 16, 2019
Hi Alan, Thanks so much for your kind words, and for taking the time to submit a review. We'll keep working to make the product better, and appreciate your suggestions. Scott Postage Saver Software
Jayson G.
April 16, 2019

“Postage Saver best value”

OverallProviding service to many small mailing customers has been greatly simplified.
ProsThis software replaces complex, difficult to use and greatly more expensive options on the market. I have saved thousands of dollars in software expense over the many years I have used this product.
ConsNo negative comments. Tried several more expensive options that were more difficult to use

By Postage Saver Software on April 17, 2019
Jayson. Thanks for your kind words and for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad Postage Saver has worked well for you. BTW, did you know we offer a free listing for print/mail companies on the directory on our web site? If you're interested, check out savepostage.com/showpartners.shtml Again, thanks. Scott Postage Saver Software
Regina K.
church secretary

“Perfect 10”

OverallNo hassel, easy to use....... I appreciate the timely notification of software updates due to USPS guidelines and such - allows me to download at my convenience. AND when the software update had a glitch years ago, I was impressed with Steve's personalism, professionalism and speediness in resolving the issue.
ProsThat we didn't have to seek it or research it to work within our database software, Church Windows, and it fits our needs, no hassel easy to use. Church Windows chose a great software product.
ConsLeast? Hummm. Don't believe there is an answer from us. I could comment negatively on the aestetics of design, the dialog box(es)... the overall professional "look" isn't appealing. However the product and customer service is very professional.... so "looks" do not matter to me.

By Postage Saver Software on April 17, 2019
Regina, Thanks for your kind words, and for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad Postage Saver has worked out well for you! Sorry you don't like the look, but appreciate the feedback. Scott Postage Saver Software
Alan H.
Publisher / Editor

“GREAT Mailing Software”

OverallWe operate a weekly newspaper and use Postage Saver to prepare our periodical mailing each week. Performing this task manually would be nearly impossible, and Postage Saver makes it quick and simple, and at a reasonable price. I would strongly recommend Postage Saver to anyone that uses any form of bulk mailing.
ProsPrice, ease of use, customization options, and features
ConsWe have been using Postage Saver for over 3 years, and have had zero issues.

By Postage Saver Software on June 13, 2019
Alan, Thanks for your kind review. I'm glad Postage Saver has worked well for you. We appreciate being able to support community newspapers. Scott Postage Saver Software
Lance W.
Registrar & Mailer
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
April 16, 2019

“Great Bulk Mailing Software for a Reasonable Price”

OverallI have been in the bulk mailing business for 35+ years, used several different software packages when I was working for a larger company, but never found one as easy to use with easy integration into an address database. I am now retired and working for my high school alumni association, a non-profit that awards 8-12 $1,000 scholarships annually. I needed to find a reasonably priced CASS Certified program for handling their mailings (2,000-2,500 pieces at a time) for this small budget group, and your software was perfect for us. Easy to use, integrates easily with our database and reasonably priced for a small organization...
ProsEase of use, CASS Certification, works for non profit standard mail.
ConsNothing really, never had a problem in the years using it.

By Postage Saver Software on April 17, 2019
Lance, Thanks for your kind words, and for taking the time to write a review. Just to clarify for anyone reading this review online, Postage Saver is PAVE certified, not CASS certified. That is a different part of the process. We appreciate your business and I'm glad Postage Saver has worked well for you. Scott Postage Saver Software
G Richard R.
Administrator
Sports, 501-1000 employees
October 16, 2019

“Postage Saver ”

OverallWithout Postage Saver to track and implement the postal changes it would be a very miserable task of mailing our monthly news letter. Especially the periodical requirements. I as an individual used the application in larger scale Coast Guard Auxiliary mailings until it was discontinued. That was standard (bulk) mail. Great product.
ProsIt is very easy to use. Set up is straight forward, just follow the steps. Of course like any situtition you must pay attention to details. Learn your territory and it's requirements. We use it for Periodical mailing of our member newsletter. With our current demographics we have 23 bundles that are distributed into 7 sacks. Postage Saver tracks the many postal changes and give us "heads up" almost immediately.
ConsFailure to put a blank line after each bundle for ease of labeling. We do that with Excel subtotal routine prior to creating the actual labels. No other complaints.
October 16, 2019
Chuck W.
Partner
April 19, 2019

“Been using Postage Saver for years!”

OverallWe have been using Postage saver for years. During that time we have used several different CASS software packages. Some have also offered software to sort and bar code trays. Postage saver has remained our favorite.
ProsEasy to use, Forms are the same as the current USPS forms in appearance. It checks for current updates when it starts.
ConsWe mail several different types of mailings. I would like a easier way to switch between the setup information.

By Postage Saver Software on April 23, 2019
Chuck, Thanks for your kind review. I'm glad Postage Saver has done well for you. Scott Postage Saver Software
Mike D.
Webmaster/Computer Chairman
Libraries, 201-500 employees
April 16, 2019

“Postage Saver Works Great & Is a Great Value”

OverallWe use it every month to set up our bulk mail for our monthly newsletter. Prior to PostageSaver, we used a mailing list program with integrated bulk mailing. However, they increased their postal updates to such a price that the updates were costing us more than we were saving using bulk mail. And they had no online updates - only through CD-Roms. PostageSaver was a god send when we found it. Reasonably priced for a small organization like ours. CSR has always responded quickly with any support requests or questions we have had. Highly recommend!
ProsWorks consistently - updated frequently - reasonably priced
ConsWish it was better integrated with Word/Excel - perhaps as an add-on.

By Postage Saver Software on April 17, 2019
Hi Mike, Thanks for your kind words and for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad Postage $aver is meeting your needs well. If you get a chance, let me know a little more about the Excel issue. As you know, Postage $aver reads and writes directly to Excel files.What more would you find helpful? We appreciate your continued business. Scott Postage Saver Software
Norman M.
Sports Editor

“Postage $aver Review”

OverallHas helped save me time and money for our weekly newspaper business
ProsEase of use, prints out all of the postal forms needed for mail delivery of our newspapers.
ConsDoes not do DDU directly I have to edit my PDF to add the DDU's.

By Postage Saver Software on September 11, 2019
Norman, Thanks for your kind words and for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad Postage Saver Pro is working well for you. Scott Postage Saver Software
Jim P.
Government Administration, 1-10 employees
April 23, 2019

“Economical, easy to use bulk-mailing power”

OverallPreparing quarterly+ mailings printed and labeled by a contractor. Postage Saver reports, prepared from our mailing list, are more accurate than those done by our vendors.
ProsEasy to use. Gives solid, accurate results. Economical. I can't think of a single reason through the years that would cause me to not recommend this product to others
ConsI do not have negative opinions about this product.

By Postage Saver Software on April 26, 2019
Jim, Thanks for your kind words and for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad Postage Saver is working well for you. Scott Postage Saver Software
April 23, 2019
Steve G.
EVP & Chief Brand Officer
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

“User Since 2004!”

OverallVery responsive to questions (fast, accurate). Always ahead of the regulation change dates. Always accurate.
ProsWe've used this software for 15 years!! Why? The step-by-step process taking you through the screens is intuitive. The programmers of this app did well by putting themselves in the users' shoes, anticipating questions. It really is very few clicks to complete generating the right reports. Consistently, our jobs are accepted by the USPS. Never, in 15 years, has one of our Postage-Saver generated jobs been rejected by the USPS.
ConsNothing. Otherwise, who stays with software for 15 yrs?

By Postage Saver Software on April 17, 2019
Steve, Thanks for your kind words and for taking the time to write a review. Wow, has it really been that long? As always, we appreciate your continued business and willingness to help. Scott Postage Saver Software
Phuong M.
Executive Assistant

“Postage Saver”

OverallI have never used any postage software before so there is no comparison. This is my first experience and I find this software is easy to use. I do monthly bulk mailing and this software is simple and made my post office experience quite smooth. I never have any question from the postal office. It is a seamless process.
ProsIt was very easy to use and set up. I do receive Postage Saver updated occasionally and it is easy to implement on my existing software. I never have any trouble.
ConsSo far I do not have complaints about this software. It works great!

By Postage Saver Software on August 21, 2019
Phuong, Thanks for taking the time to submit a review, and for yourr kind words. I'm glad Postage Saver is working well for you. Scott Postage Saver Software
Bret B.
Printer
April 16, 2019

“Postage Saver software Review”

OverallPostage Saver provides an accurate and cost effective method for producing mailings for our company. Support is always prompt and helpful.
ProsEase of use, accurate results. Postage Saver software is easy to understand and use. The sorting and list generation works very well. Postage Saver provides good results ready for the post office.
ConsI wish it were easier to review and reprint documents from previous orders.

By Postage Saver Software on April 17, 2019
Hi Bret, Thanks for your kind words and taking the time to write a review. As to reprinting, I'm guessing you know you can reprint your most recent documents from the File menu in Postage $aver. But for prior jobs, I recommend saving the reports as pdf rather than just printing them out. That's the only way to do it at this time. Appreciate your comment and your continued business. Scott Postage Saver Software
Cheri S.
Non-Profit Organization Management, Self-employed
September 10, 2019

“Postage Saver - Cost Savings”

OverallHave only worked with the program for almost 2 years, and it's very easy to follow.
ProsVery easy to follow. Appreciate the updates in a timely manner
ConsHave to run a lot of pages to get to the end result - of what our total postage $ amount will be

By Postage Saver Software on September 11, 2019
Hi Cheri, Thanks for your kind words and for taking the time to write a review. The total cost is always on the front page of the postage statement form. So just running that report by itself will give you your postage. But I wonder if we could consider putting the total postage on the screen at the end of each run. Would that be helpful? Scott Postage Saver Software
Steven W.
Executive Administrator
August 21, 2019

“Postage Saver is Great”

ProsPostage Saver sorts addresses to qualify for bulk rates and accurately fills out USPS bulk mail forms. Updates always arrive prior to the effective date of USPS changes.
ConsWe haven't had any problems with Postage Saver.

By Postage Saver Software on September 6, 2019
Hi Steven, Thanks for your kind words and for taking the time to send a review. We're glad Postage Saver is working well for you. Scott Postage Saver Software
August 21, 2019
Sarah S.
Administrative Assistant
Staffing and Recruiting, 51-200 employees

“Excellent Software!”

OverallWe use this software to send bulk mails for our company and other businesses. I love how easy it is to make sure we are getting the best value and proper paperwork for them.
ProsI love the ease of use and the customer support when you need some assistance, usually because of user error.
ConsIt would be nice to be able to save a few repeated settings and switch between them to save time.

By Postage Saver Software on April 17, 2019
Hi Sarah, Thanks for your kind words and for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad Postage Saver works well for you. Thanks for your suggestion. In case you didn't know, you can save multiple versions of the information on the Statement Information screen, so that you don't have to re-enter the information when you switch mailers. Hope that's helpful. We appreciate your business. Scott Postage Saver Software
Doris H.
Religious Institutions, Self-employed
April 20, 2019

“Makes Bulk Mailing a breeze.”

OverallPostage Saver makes processing the bulk mail a breeze and I can take the processed mail to Post Office with confidence that there will be nothing wrong with it, nothing I have to do over again.
ProsI've used Postage Saver for well over 10 years now and I have never had a complaint. Whenever I've had a question or problem - which has been very few - I've received immediate help. I would recommend this to any Bulk Mail user.
Cons There is nothing not to like. Its easy, simplified and able to process small as well as very large mailing lists.

By Postage Saver Software on April 24, 2019
Doris, Thanks for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad Postage Saver has worked well for you. We appreciate your business. Scott Postage Saver Software
April 20, 2019
Tracy S.
Parish Secretary
Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees
April 18, 2019

“Postage Saver”

OverallPostage Saver is a great product with great service!
ProsVery easy to use and when I call them they help out right away and resolve the problem.
ConsI like it all. Nothing to say negative about the product.

By Postage Saver Software on April 23, 2019
Tracy, Thanks for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad Postage Saver is meeting your needs. Scott Postage Saver Software
April 18, 2019
Tyler E.
IT Director
Printing, 11-50 employees
October 15, 2019

“Postage Saver really simplifies the mailing process”

OverallWe've used this software to sort & fill out the postage statement for 1st & 3rd class mailings.
ProsThe ease of use and accuracy. Also great communication when there are updates to the software.
ConsThe GUI is a little dated but as long as it works we're satisfied.

By Postage Saver Software on October 16, 2019
Hi Tyler, Thanks for your kind comments and for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad Postage Saver is working so well for you. If you get a chance, can you tell me a little more about your comment about the GUI? What would you change? Again, thanks. Scott Postage Saver Software
Pat R.
Office clerk/manager
September 10, 2019

“What I like About Postage Saver”

OverallVery nice to work with.
ProsWorkflow, ease of use, acceptability at USPS
ConsFrom our limited focus on use of the software, none.

By Postage Saver Software on September 11, 2019
Hi Pat, Thanks for your kind words and for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad Postage Saver Pro is making it easy for you to prepare your mailings. Scott Postage Saver Software
Todd H.
Publisher
September 13, 2019

“Postage $aver review”

OverallDoes not completely place subscribers in the right order. Some are scattered and you have to go through labels in advance and mark them and then remember that. It would be nice if you could created a route number which would be broken up into the separate routes.
ProsCost is the biggest benefit. I like the postal report. All I have to put in is percent and weight.
ConsHave to keep a separate list in Microsoft spreadsheet and do a mail merge every week. You have to mark the labels every week.

By Postage Saver Software on September 16, 2019
Hi, Thanks for taking the time to submit a review, and for your kind words. Postage Saver does not support carrier route sorting, and that is indeed a limitation of the software. At this point, we see the potential market for its use as too small for the substantial additional complexity (and price) it would add to the product. But we'll keep it on the list for future consideration if circumstances change. We appreciate your business. Scott Postage Saver Software
September 13, 2019
Jerry B.
Multimedia Designer
Computer Software, 51-200 employees

“Life $aver”

ProsPostage $aver has saved me an enormous amount of time and hassle at the post office!!
ConsI tell the software to limit the sacks to 35 pounds, but they end up being a lot heavier.

By Postage Saver Software on August 21, 2019
Jerry, Thanks for your kind words and for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad Postage Saver is working well for you. If you get a chance, please send the Mail Preparation Instructions from a mailing where the weight is going over the limit you set. Sometimes that's necessary in order to make sure all the sacks meet the minimums required by USPS, but it shouldn't be "a lot" heavier. I'd like to take a look at that. Thanks. Scott Postage Saver Software
MICHELLE R.
Administrative Services Manager
Hospitality, 1-10 employees

“Postage Software Review”

OverallMerging data to give to the post office, it prints out all the paperwork already filled in. Makes that part of my job so easy.
ProsIt is easy, it does the hard work for you.
ConsI might want some more fillable areas - this may already be a part of it but since I am not a technical person I haven't figured out if it is.

By Postage Saver Software on April 17, 2019
Hi Michelle, Thanks for taking the time to write a review, and for your kind words. I'm glad the software is working well for you. I'm not sure what you are asking for in terms of fillable areas. Can you tell me more specifically? We appreciate your business. Scott Postage Saver Software
Chris M.
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
May 13, 2019

“Great software for the small mailer!”

OverallVery easy to use for our agency to do smaller bulk mailings without the huge costs involved with some software. Updates are always provided and in the rare instance you need help they are always responsive.
ProsEasy to use and very affordable for doing bulk mailing. We mail 2,000-2,500 letters each month and it makes it very easy to do.
ConsIt's not fancy but it works and for the cost I don't care about fancy.

By Postage Saver Software on May 15, 2019
Chris, Thanks for your kind words and for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad that Postage Saver Pro is working well for you Scott Postage Saver Software
May 13, 2019
Wesley B.
Director of Communications and I.T.

“Great but.......”

ProsIt's Easy, fast, and just great software.
ConsI don't like the fact that it does not Auto update.

By Postage Saver Software on April 17, 2019
Wesley, Thanks for your kind words and for taking the time to write a review. I appreciate your concern about the updates. We don't auto-update because there are sometimes hard dates when postage rates and sorting lists change, and we don't know if you are preparing mail that will not go out until after the change date. So we leave it to you to decide when it is appropriate to update. But we will continue to try to make the update process easier. We appreciate your business. Again, thanks. Scott Postage Saver Software
NANCY W.
Administrative Assistant

“TIME SAVING”

ProsBefore this software, we were figuring our postage sheets manually. This software has been a time saver. The few times I have had to contact customer service they were very friendly and eager to help. Switching from a PC to a MAC was the biggest challenge, but they helped me through it.
ConsThere really hasn't been any complaints.

By Postage Saver Software on April 17, 2019
Nancy, Glad you're happy with the software. Thanks for taking the time to write a review! We appreciate your business. Scott Postage Saver Software
Nathanial R.
Operations Manager
Computer Software, 1-10 employees

“Exactly what we needed”

OverallOur business has been mass mailing letters for decades and it was simple for us so we never needed a special software to do anything. But then we dove into the deep end with 'flats', which need to be bundled, sticker'd, sorted, and require different paperwork and tray tags. I was so confused, even after 30 minutes with the clerk as the business mail entry unit. I explored software options to help us, the Postage $aver was our first try... it did the trick and made it so easy for me!
ProsEasy to use, money saving, and helps me to understand the confusing USPS rules and procedures.
Consn/a - I haven't found anything I don't like. Everything is great.

By Postage Saver Software on April 17, 2019
Nathanial, Thanks for your kind words and for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad that Postage $aver is working well for you. As always, let us know if you ever run into questions or problems. We appreciate your business. Scott Postage Saver Software
Denise A.
Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

“Simple and Straightforward”

OverallPostage $aver enables us to create and complete our mailings in a timely fashion without the hassle of going through third party.
ProsThis software is easy to use and straightforward with its prompts.
ConsI don't really have any complaints about the software.

By Postage Saver Software on April 17, 2019
Denise, Thanks for taking the time to write a review, and for your kind words. I'm glad Postage Saver is working well for you. Scott Postage Saver Software
Mervin B.

“Excellent software! ”

OverallDoing our monthly mailings became much easier with Postage Saver!
ProsIt does very well in the postal preparation and sorting. No regrets!
ConsNo cons that we have found. We really like it.

By Postage Saver Software on April 17, 2019
Mervin, Thanks! I'm glad Postage $aver works well for you. Appreciate you taking the time to write a review. Scott Postage Saver Software
Roberta P.
Director of Communications
October 15, 2019

“I couldn't live without this software”

OverallWe don't send out much bulk mail but being a nonprofit, sending out only 200 units once a month saves us a lot of money, even after paying for the software and the bulk mail permit.
ProsFrequent updates, great customer service, price, ease of use
Conssome of the spreadsheet sorting can be a bit awkward.

By Postage Saver Software on October 16, 2019
Hi Roberta, Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad Postage Saver Pro is working well for you. Scott Postage Saver Software
Keith L.
Food Production, 11-50 employees

“Postage Saver”

ProsI used to use Envelope Manager, however they closed their doors. Somehow I found Postage Saver, and their software is much more affordable than paying hundreds of dollars annually for a license. Plus, it is much easier to use too!
ConsSet up was a little complicated, but telephone support was excellent

By Postage Saver Software on April 17, 2019
Keith, Thanks for your kind words and for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad Postage Saver has worked well for you. Scott Postage Saver Software
Steve S.
Lifeskills Teacher
Hospital & Health Care, Self-employed
April 17, 2019

“Five stars for Customer Service”

OverallI will be satisfied with the product if I am able to save postage using bulk rate mailing procedures.
Prosthe rep answered many questions I asked with patience and expert knowledge of bulk rate mailing procedures. I ran my mailing list and it provided the promised results.
ConsI still need to CASS certify my list before I use the software. I expect it to add barcodes before I print them.

By Postage Saver Software on April 23, 2019
Steve, Thanks for your kind words and for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad we've been able to be helpful to you. Scott Postage Saver Software
ITZHAK I.
president
Insurance, 1-10 employees
September 10, 2019

“great value for your money”

OverallI have had companies overcharging for the same service, this product is great and provides great value
Prosthe program is very easy to use after you learn it.
ConsAfter I learned how to use the software, I like it, I do not see any cons.

By Postage Saver Software on September 11, 2019
Hi Itzhak, Thanks for your kind words and for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad Postage Saver Pro is working out well for you. Scott Postage Saver Software
Jeremy E.
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
September 10, 2019

“Great Program for Bulk Mail ”

OverallI would recommend this product to anyone looking at bulk mailing and just starting out.
ProsThis software is very affordable. I own a print shop and recently got into bulk mailing. This software is very easy to use if you read the directions. It does print the labels and the support is awesome.
ConsI think this software seems very outdated (look wise) it does its job. But, it doesn't look modern at all.

By Postage Saver Software on September 12, 2019
Hi Jeremy, Thanks for your kind words and for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad Postage Saver Pro has worked well for you. If you get a chance, can you tell me what makes you say it looks outdated? We appreciate the feedback. Again, thanks.
Printing, 11-50 employees
April 29, 2019

“Great tool for beginers but works great for an expert.”

ProsThe best part of the software is that it guides you through the process. I have learned more from this software than I have from the USPS employees in regards of how things are to be handled.
ConsThe software was pretty easy to use but I have had some experience with mailing. If you are unsure of anything take advantage of video tutorials or contact customer support. You will learn more from them than calling USPS directly.

By Postage Saver Software on April 30, 2019
Hi, Thanks for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad Postage Saver has worked well for you. Scott Postage Saver Software
April 29, 2019
Nektarios L.
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
May 22, 2019

“Easy, Automated, Simple”

OverallI can get a mailing processed and ready for drop off to USPS with just a few button clicks. The software walks you through the process, and does it all for you. After one or two mailings you will be a pro.
ProsThe automation is my favorite feature, which is like having an assistant.
ConsThe look and feel is old school, but that's not a big deal. It works.

By Postage Saver Software on May 24, 2019
Hi, Thanks for taking the time to write a review, and for your kind words. I'm glad Postage Saver Pro is working well for you. Scott Postage Saver Software
May 22, 2019