WooCommerce One Click Upsell Funnel Pro Ratings

Overall

About WooCommerce One Click Upsell Funnel Pro

With WooCommerce One Click Upsell Funnel plugin allows the merchants to create one-time offers pop-ups while customer purchase. This directly helps in increase Store Average Order Value up to 25%. Merchant just needs to add their wished products offer onto the funnel and also can add other products on discount on skipping previous offer. The merchant can create multiple funnels on their website. Learn more about WooCommerce One Click Upsell Funnel Pro

Carmen G.
Business Owner
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
October 5, 2019

“Great plugin, awesome support!”

OverallReally Awesome Functionality! Amazing support by both the sales team and the developer team, they are truly committed to making the user experience as simple as possible, they were always there for me and continue to be when I have a question. I am loving the funnel I built, I found no other app that allowed me to do this type of funnel and it's truly fantastic. Recommend!!!
ProsI love that this plugin allows me to create the exact funnel that I wanted to create: a series of clean one click upsell offers, with the ability to build them with Divi and no need for the customer to input payment info twice. I like that it's really customizable and I can add as many offers/upsells as I want in my funnel!
ConsI am not savvy with code and I had to reach out to the Makewebbetter support to help me get it going. However, they did and their support has been truly fantastic!!

By MakeWebBetter on October 10, 2019
Carmen Garcia Davila, thank you for your optimistic feedback it will do a lot in motivating and fostering our employees towards their efforts. We work best for each and every client. It really feels so special and big that we serve clients like you who acknowledge the dedication and sincerity of our professionals on boards. Feel free to contact us we are 24/7 present to serve you!
October 5, 2019
Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees
October 26, 2018

“Hands down Best Hubspot to WooCommerce Integration Option on the Market”

OverallWe wouldn't be able to properly integrate WooCommerce to Hubspot without this plugin nor their support.
ProsMakeWebBetter have done an excellent job with this WooCommerce to Hubspot integration. The software is relatively straightforward and seamless in installation. Moreover when there is absolutely any technical issues the team sets your problems as a high priority offering direct support with hands on guidance. I highly recommend this product and the support offered by the team at MakeWebBetter.
ConsThe issues are more of a problem with the Wordpress system which has limitations in memory, MakeWebBetter quickly offered solutions to our team as a workaround for any problems.

By MakeWebBetter on November 16, 2018
Thank You very much for your encouraging words for our support team and our organisation as a whole. We feel really blessed to have client like you who wants professional and streamline solution for their esteemed site. Your review is great. Our support team will always be there to guide you whenever you need.
October 26, 2018
Marvin C.
Strategy & Automation Specialist
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
April 17, 2019

“The MWB Guys Are Awesome!”

OverallOverall, it works great and was very easy to implement. We had a few snags but the MWB team was there every step of the way. They even took the extra step to setup a bunch of Workflows for me and walk me through using Hubspot.
ProsIt has a lot of built in features and is very easy to use. Intuitive for those of you that might not know how to setup these things.
ConsFinding information in Hubspot can be tricky but that's not MWB fault - I believe this is due to a design flaw in Hubspot.

By MakeWebBetter on October 10, 2019
Thank you, Marvin Coffman, for appreciating our work and taking out time to review us. Customer success is our success. MWB team believes and follows this phrase by heart. To make our clients pleased with our work we always try to resolve their queries as soon as possible. We are looking forward to work with you again. Feel free to contact us!
April 17, 2019
Paul C.
Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees
April 8, 2019

“Another great plugin from Make Web Better!”

ProsGreat way to boost order value. Works exactly as you expect. Support from Make Web Better is some of the best support I have ever received, anywhere! Thank you and keep up the good work!
ConsYour saved custom template does not appear as an option when creating for new products. I have suggested this to MWB and it is likely they will update their plugin to include this - perfect!

By MakeWebBetter on April 9, 2019
Thank you, Paul Collins, for your optimistic feedback it will do a lot in motivating and fostering our team towards their efforts. We always try to give our clients a friendly and professional environment it feels special and whopping when someone recognizes our efforts and appreciates it. Feel free to contact us we are 24/7 present to serve you!
April 8, 2019
Charles T.
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
October 8, 2018

“Brilliant Software and Support”

ProsExcellent deep integration between Woocommerce and Hubspot. Provides the missing link between online orders and Hubspot. A must have for anyone with a Woocommerce store and Hubspot CRM and Marketing.
ConsWas a couple of issues with linking up with our Hubspot account but support was very fast and brilliant. Sorted in a few minutes!

By MakeWebBetter on October 10, 2019
Thank you Charles Thorncroft for using our plugin and we are happy for the progress you got from it. Your review is important to us and our support is always here to provide the solution. Let us know whenever you feel stuck.
October 8, 2018
Almin C.
VP
Automotive, 1-10 employees
October 4, 2019

“Amazing Product & Team”

ProsEase of use, the UI was equally stunning.
ConsEverything was great. There's nothing really bad to say about it.

By MakeWebBetter on October 10, 2019
Thank you, Almin Castillo, for appreciating our team for their tremendous hard work. Our team work for every single minute and give their level best to make customers satisfied and happy. Feel free to contact us anytime.
October 4, 2019
E-Learning, 1-10 employees
May 9, 2019

“Great team”

OverallHelps with integration into our Hubspot account
Prosgreat product and is able to be customized if needed
Consnone so far. there is great customer service as well.

By MakeWebBetter on May 10, 2019
Thank You, for your sweet comment. We always look forward to help and assist our client with any issue they face. Please feel free to get back to us!
May 9, 2019