Perkbox Ratings

Overall

About Perkbox

We give teams a huge range of perks and benefits accessible any time. The Perkbox Recognition tool encourages people to celebrate outstanding work, while incentivising high performance. Perkbox Insights is the next generation of employee engagement survey, enabling you to gather and act on employee feedback in a transparent and meaningful way. Our latest product Perkbox Medical is the UKs simplest and most affordable answer to employee health cover. Learn more about Perkbox

Sam B.
Business Support Analyst
Retail, 201-500 employees

“Perkbox Review ”

OverallI find that Perkbox is a really effective way of reaching out to our employees, especially as we employ people from across the country and rarely meet with them face to face. It feels good to be able to share with them great offers that will hopefully benefit them. I also believe that the ease of use is perfect because we employ people of varying levels of technological experience.
ProsSince migrating to v2 of the Perkbox platform, I have found the ease of use to be even better than it was before. I usually use Perkbox for cinema tickets, and it is always so simple to get the codes and benefit from the awesome savings. As an admin, I'm also impressed by the improvements to the reporting tools, and the dashboard is always easy to navigate to find what I'm looking for.
ConsThere's nothing that I can pick up on that represents what I don't like about the software.
Hospitality, 51-200 employees
February 7, 2019

“Perkbox is a fantastic reward & recognition platform!”

OverallPerkbox is already positively impacting employee engagement and boosting overall staff morale.
ProsPerkbox is very easy to use, the format is user-friendly and it is attractively designed. The perks available are good, and the recognition feature is fantastic.
ConsIt would be nice to have more control over the administration of the software, being able to export reports of rewards given would be helpful.
Anastasia L.
HR Manager
Retail, 51-200 employees

“Great reward software”

OverallWe sent out a survey asking if our employees would prefer Perkbox or another rewards provider and Perkbox won by a landslide. I have had great service from each account manager who has been assigned to the account, and answers to my queries are speedy and comprehensive.
ProsVariety of perks, easy of use, good account managers
ConsLack of access for company administrators, would be good to have a few more high value or free perks
Insurance, 51-200 employees

“Perkbox Review”

OverallPerkbox has been exactly as it is named! We are able to offer perks to all staff and they are able to browse and use perks and discounts that appeal to them personally. Additionally we as an employer are able to offer and EAP programme that has proved really beneficial.
ProsVery easy to use and appealing to everyone.
ConsFrom an administrators point of view not being able to correct user details when they have been entered incorrectly.
Jasmine S.
HR Generalist, North Europe
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees
February 4, 2019

“Excellent access to benefits, quick, easy platform”

OverallExcellent - perks, service, account manager & platform easy (especially V.2)
ProsVery easy to use. Fantastic app. Great access to fantastic benefits on the go.
ConsIt is quicker on Google Chrome than IE when on the website
Amy B.
Head of Human Resources
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

“Perkbox Review”

OverallBeing in the charity sector, it feels like a positive way of helping our staff feel valued where our salaries aren't incredibly high. We've also just signed up with HiBob whom I'm aware you've just integrated with which I hope will really help our employees continue to engage even further with Perkbox. I've always found the staff to be really helpful and engaging and quick to resolve any issues or queries we might have.
ProsVery user friendly, straightforward to use. Colour schemes are bright and engaging and promotion materials are consistent with the brand. Some key benefits are used by majority of the staff team such as free coffees, phone insurance, cinema tickets etc. The access to the counselling telephone support has also been a huge asset to our team given the nature of the work.
ConsOverall it seems only small percentage of the benefits available are being accessed by the wider team. After chatting with the team a lot of them feel the percentage (often less than 10%) doesn't always make it feel worthwhile to them. There are consistently excellent perks, and then lots of others that don't really get used at all.
Carolyn T.
Head of HR
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 201-500 employees
February 7, 2019

“Such fun and wasy to use!!”

OverallIn one word..Fun
ProsSo easy to navigate, I have little patience with IT, if its not quick and easy to use, I won't use it.
ConsNothing significant really, maybe that the app had much less features than the web site
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

“Perkbox is the one ”

OverallGreat experience as an admin and user
ProsThe support from customer services and relationship managers
ConsThe change between the old app/new app and new website
George G.
Software engineer
Financial Services, 11-50 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
May 17, 2019

“Perkbox Review”

ProsDon't know, haven't got to that part....
ConsTheir privacy is appalling, their website have no functionality to disable tracking, and to delete my personal data they asked me to send them even more personal data like my physical home address...

By Perkbox on May 20, 2019
Hello George, We are fully GDPR compliant and offer the option to disable cookies on our website. The platform itself does require you to accept cookies to use it ? this is a common practice, and if you prefer to not accept this you are able to do so by simply not clicking the acceptance button. I can see your conversation with my colleague and that they directed you to our privacy policy which states how to turn cookies off on our site: https://www.perkbox.com/uk/privacy We would never ask for a physical home address for the purposes of removing cookies from our site - however we do have a security feature in place that requires proof of identity to remove accounts from the database. This is to make sure the person is who they are claiming to be and the correct account is deleted. Please do feel free to get in touch with our customer service team if you would like to discuss this further: E-mail: help-me@perkbox.com ? Phone: 0208 396 6812 ?? Kind regards, Perkbox
May 17, 2019
Martin T.
HR Director
Food Production, 51-200 employees
February 6, 2019

“A trusted partner for reward and recognition”

ProsEase of use, value for money, wide choice of freebies and discounts, and the support provided pre and post-launch
ConsHonestly, nothing! It works well, the platform is very stable, it does exactly what it promises and has been very well received into my business.
February 6, 2019
Hospitality, 201-500 employees

“Best benefit ever!”

OverallIt has helped our internal culture of recognition. People feel more valued nowadays. They can't wait to pass their probation in order to get the free access They love the platform, they share their experience and they think it has been a great idea!
ProsVery easy to use and every day there is something new! Then you have the permanent perks that are always available for you to use. You save a lot of money! I would like to mention the free stuff - perfect to redeem at the end of the month!
ConsThe system is super useful, easy to use and eye-catching!