Zoho Assist Ratings

Overall
4.6/5
4.6/5

About Zoho Assist

Zoho Assist, your one-stop solution for remote support, screen sharing and remote access helps you access remote desktop of your customers or share your screen and manage unattended computers easily. Get started today with one of the industry's most secure, reliable and affordable software. Requires no prior installation. Cross-platform support available. Works across devices. Supports all major web-proxies and firewalls. Learn more about Zoho Assist

Ryan W.
I.T. Director
Food Production, 51-200 employees
August 2, 2019

“Affordable Remote Support with Included Deployment Tool”

OverallConnectwise Control (Formerly ScreenConnect) has similar features, but lacks a tool to deploy. This platform has a built in deployment that uses psexec and requires virtually ZERO configuration. Just input the domain, domain admin creds, and deploy to the PCs you want! PDQDeploy is a paid solution to this issue, and I'm not aware of a competitor that has this built in.
Pros - Cost is far lower than most competitors. - Free deployment tool - Fast connection - Windows Application (for tech and user) - iOS and Android App (for tech and user) - Clipboard support, admin tools, and shortcuts to open many useful programs (event viewer, cmd, etc.) - Remote Support (non unattended access) is easy to setup and easy for users to understand - Inherent support of UAC in support - competitors lack this ability
Cons - Browser-agent speed is not as fast as competition.
August 2, 2019
Todd C.
Owner/Sr. Consultant
September 17, 2019

“Zoho Assist”

OverallI am able to solve issues for customers with a remote session quickly versus going onsite reducing time that their computer is down and maximizing profit saving on travel.
ProsPrice- I have used many products in the past this one is the most affordable with some of the features like mobile devices that most others charge as an add on. Zoho assist has those features included in the price. Ease of use- I was able to start using and connecting to computers in about 20 minutes.
ConsRemote reboot- This feature hasn't always worked for me I have had to reestablish the session to continue after a reboot.
September 17, 2019
Roger G.
VP
August 26, 2019

“Team Zoho”

OverallI have a server in the office, a workstation at my desk, and a few laptops that have various applications installed. Stats programs on one, photo editing on another, accounting on yet another, client files on the server, and client computers that I'd rather not carry home. Zoho lets me get to my data and programs from where I am using the equipment available. Once connected I'm on the other computer being productive. This is really useful to my productivity.
ProsZoho Assist just works out of the box. It lets me remotely access various computers at my home office and at my client's sites independent of where I'm sitting or which computer I'm using. With unattended access implemented it takes a few clicks and I'm on the remote system, able to access files, utilize software, print, and generally be productive. It presents a better interface than remote desktop, doesn't nag, and is quite responsive. I just purchased a license a moment ago based on half of the free trial. Highly recommended.
ConsMy only small gripes with the program are learning the slide out menus and file transfer. One is a matter of familiarity, the other with preference. Drag and drop file transfer would be better, but what they have works just fine.
August 26, 2019
Lorraine P.
Technician
August 10, 2019

“I was looking for a new software and I was happy to find Zoho”

OverallVery easy to use and easy for my customer to join. I like the fact that we have a free version so we can test it before buying. I first start to use it by Spicework in witch we manage our tickets
ProsI like the fact that we can send by email the link to the customer The fact that we can control multiple device type The fact that we have a history
ConsWe have to register each non-assist computer
August 10, 2019
Alex G.
August 25, 2019

“Switched from LogMeIn Central and never looked back”

ProsThe software just works, no issues installing it and it's easy to use. Was an easy migration from LogMeIn that I have been using for over 5 years, but since they double the price of their software every year, Zoho Assist was an easy choice and economical one at that as well
ConsNoting really, software works great. The feature set is good. There is just getting used to it after using another software for over 5 years but overall very happy
August 25, 2019
Eric C.
IT Director
April 1, 2018

“Finally: Affordable, well-done remote access software”

OverallPricing plan is perfect for me. Product works better than other remote support products I have used in the past, and Zoho has excellent customer service.
ProsYears ago, I purchased the small business edition of Teamviewer when version 10 was released. But as any Teamviewer user knows, every time they come out with a new version, you deal with constant compatibility headaches. I found myself constantly uninstalling new versions and installing old versions so that my clients would remain compatible. Then one day a vendor had to connect to MY computer to offer remote support. He was using a newer version so I had to uninstall my old license just so I could temporarily install the newer version, so that he could connect. This back and forth is an unnecessary headache. Then Teamviewer switched to a subscription-only model with a pricing model that is out of my budget. While searching for an alternative I came across Zoho Assist. Zoho offers many products and they have a good reputation so I figured I would try it out. Within 7 days I made up my mind and purchased the full year. Zoho Assist is easy to set up, easy to use and has worked consistently for me. I had a small issue (more of a wish list request) during my trial. To my surprise, Zoho support replied back and within 2 days my issue was resolved. Now THAT is some great customer support! I'm hooked on Zoho Assist and would recommend it to anyone looking for a secure, affordable remote support solution.
ConsA few (minor) things: 1. The pricing model is confusing to me. They have a 'Remote Support' plan and an 'Unattended Access' plan. Why can't I have both (like all of the other remote apps). I suppose I could just buy two subscriptions? When chatting with Zoho sales, they tell me unattended access is NOT included with remote support. But during my trial of Remote Support I noticed with the Remote Support plan I can enable remote access. It's confusing. I think Zoho should just combine both products and call it a day. 2. Occasionally the app logs me out and I have to generate a new two-factor authentication application password. It may be something I am doing by mistake but I haven't figured it out yet.
April 1, 2018
Colin M.
Consultant
Computer Networking, 1-10 employees
January 14, 2019

“Zoho Assist - Essential Tool for Support Technician's Toolkit”

OverallZoho Assist is a great way to provide remote technical support and one on one instruction/training with users. We've yet to find a Windows PC it doesn't work with and it doesn't seem to have any issues working through firewalls. Overall a great timesaver that just works as it should.
Pros- Zoho Assist runs in a browser - no extra software to deploy - Simple invite process; difficult for users to get lost - Gets through every firewall we've tried it on - IM chat with user means easy to update with progress and ask questions during remote session - Ability to deploy and configure unattended access sessions
Cons- Not many customisation options when embedding support requests to a web page, but this is a minor issue - The free version lacks a few features (like file transfers); get the paid version
January 14, 2019
Glenn G.
Internet, 1-10 employees
October 15, 2019

“Best Team Viewer Alternative”

OverallBacking up and transferring POS data from shop to office is a breeze. Inputting and fixing issues on shop PC easy.
ProsThe functionality was right, the ease of use was right, wasn't laggy when connecting to remote. With all that and a great price - I grabbed it with both hands.
ConsSome GUI issues - but don't detract from the useability of the software
Walter I.
Network Architect
Computer Networking, 1-10 employees
August 15, 2019

“From GotAssist to Zoho Assist”

OverallAfter using GotoAssist for around a decade, I decided to explore other options. Zoho Assist was the one I chose. I used the trial for a few days, then decided to go ahead and make the move. Access on both ends works well. The pricing is much better than my prior product. All in all, it does everything it should for my needs.
ProsZoho Assist is a much better value than products with similar functions. It's easy to set up an account. Support invitations are simple on both ends. Unattended access is easy to deploy and the console works great. The mobile app for Android is helpful when you are away from a computer. Portal can be customized. Groups are easy to set up. The tools are WAY better than GotoAssist. Control Panel, Task Manager, Services...and more can be accessed with shortcut keys. Remote printing is a plus. I also like that it shows how long it has been since an unattended machine was on line. Helps spot outages.
ConsThe only issue I've encountered in a few of my sessions are inconsistent clipboard functionality. It has never failed to work, but it doesn't always work on the first attempt. I'd prefer an option to require login to the unattended host as an added security layer. Occasional blank remote screen on systems with multiple displays (temporary).
August 15, 2019
Nicholas R.
Software Support Technician
April 17, 2018

“Super easy to use and to implement to a customer for helping them our remotely.”

ProsI think Zoho hands down is doing everything right when it comes to providing software to assist customers of their to assist their customers. Zoho Assist provides that extra layer of support and reassurance that any issue will hopefully be resolved right at that moment. This allows customer to have and experience that feeling that they are being well taken care of.
ConsOnly con is Zoho support team. I have had a few help me resolve some implementation issues and it took longer than it should have to be honest. I can say that I have seen an increase of time to resolution and that makes me feel like Zoho has also noticed this issue and is working to improve. Keep up the good work!!
April 17, 2018
Thomas A.
July 26, 2016

“Just about the worst support software I have ever had the misfortune of using”

OverallBased in a rural location, I have been providing technical support to my clients for over 10 years now. Having initially used pCAnywhere, I quickly switched to a SaaS solution from Citrix which worked tremendously well at a price and offered fantastic features. I begun to investigate alternatives some 3 years ago and came across the Zoho offering and registered as a Beta user on the understanding that the software may be problematic. It was fantastic and so when the Beta test finished I subscribed to their offering. Since then things have gone downhill from the deletion of all my unattended machines (with the embarrassment of asking clients to help me reinstall the software). I am currently experiencing a whole range of issues that affect about 50% of all my remote sessions; as a small business this is a disaster - I am unable to provide satisfactory service to my customers which is compromising my reputation. To be fair, they do fix issues when I complain, but it is often "we found some issue and moved you onto another server..." and then more issues crop-up.
ProsInexpensive, Reasonable Customer support Attended system is okay
ConsKeyboard on iPad pro does not work (on screen keyboard does) Was advised to stop using Chrome extension (which I liked) and use the desktop app instead. The desktop app is about as stable as Homer Simpson after a donut and beer binge. Desktop app require frequent restarting. Sessions abruptly finish and impossible to reconnect without asking client to reboot their machine (and this does not always work). Unattended component is diabolical
Recommendations to other buyersDo not use to provide support on mission critical systems for clients. If it is only for family and friends you are likely to provide support to (or to IT savvy clients who do not require unattended support) then Zoho is fine. Otherwise I strongly advise you to look at alternatives which I am now doing.
July 26, 2016
Peter L.
IT Manager
Construction, 51-200 employees
October 13, 2019

“Easy basic remote control software”

OverallI needed a cheap, easy way to remotely connect to user's workstations to solve minor issues and Zoho is perfect for that.
Proseasy distribution of client software, quick stable connection, no user intervention required
ConsIt's a bit of a pain to switch between monitors if client has multiple montitors
October 13, 2019
Joseph E.
IT Director
Oil & Energy, 51-200 employees
October 10, 2019

“Great product”

OverallMy experience has been very good. I am evaluating other Zoho products and they are very responsive and helpful. The free evaluation was brief, but very informative.
ProsEase of use. Has the option to run as a service to be able to enter admin credentials when needed. The price is very reasonable.
ConsSometimes the unattended access from the app won't connect until you disconnect/reconnect. This has not happened in a while, but sometimes it happens.
October 10, 2019
Sheldon M.
August 19, 2019

“Best Bang for Startup IT ”

OverallOver it has allowed me to remote in on my clients computers with ease (for me and client) so that i can troubleshoot all the issues they have. Most of the time i am using an unattended support so that i can access the servers after hours to correct any software issues.
ProsI love the desktop sharing and unattended support
ConsSince i am just starting to use the paid version, The free version has a lot of lag no matter the speed of the connection on both ends. It not so much that i would abandon the platform but is a bit annoying.
August 19, 2019
Shawn J.
IT Administrator
Telecommunications, 1-10 employees
August 7, 2019

“Good Product”

OverallBeen good so far.
ProsCustomer branded and easy to use software. Also the remote unattended installation file is flawless and way easier to install than teamviewer host.
ConsWish a customer could start a session from our website without having to install a piece of software on their computer.
August 7, 2019
Martin P.
Managing Partner
October 14, 2019

“Zoho Assist Provided Us Another Support Channel for Our Clients”

OverallAs cloud services provider we do not normally need to remote into a client's desktop environment. However, in the rare times that a client is experiencing issues the ability to remote into a desktop to help troubleshoot the issue has given us the ability to offer a better customer experience to our clients. Zoho Assist gives us the ability to offer this additional support channel without the expense of deploying a full-featured solution more geared towards MSPs.
ProsThe software is a cost effective solution for offering remote desktop solutions to our clients. The software is easy to implement, manage and deploy to our teams. Our clients like the easy launch for remote assistance.
ConsThe lack of white-label branding options for the software.
Luka L.
IT
September 16, 2019

“Centar MCS review”

OverallRemote support for our customers Installing updates, solving computer problems, and manageing our own software
ProsSimple to use and organize Lots of useful options, branding and api integration Acceptable price
ConsSomewhat slower speed of remote support Copy/paste option for username/password to unattended computers does'nt work Would be great if credentials could be saved for unattended computers for later use
September 16, 2019
Victoria D.
Administrator
Construction, 11-50 employees
September 9, 2019

“Teamviewer Replacement”

OverallSo far excellent.
ProsSet up was easy. It took a few minutes to get used to the platform and where all the buttons are but then it was a breeze. I love it.
ConsThe only thing I found confusing was the billing wording. I just called and clarified and made my payment. I have no other negative comments on the product I chose.
September 9, 2019
David K.
Computer & Network Security, Self-employed
August 27, 2019

“Zoho Assist Review”

OverallI use ZOHO to remote access clients servers, networks Computers ect. I had used another product of years and this is by far the one I will stay with.
ProsVery easy to set up, Unattended deployment was very easy. With Chrome anywhere, I am my ZOHO Assist is accessible. I also have a link on my web site for my clients to gain ease of access.
ConsOnly one con I have to log in almost every visit and it sees me as a trail user I just have to wait a bit for my account to be loaded. Current users should have their own portal separate from a trail user.
August 27, 2019
Kyle A.
Information Technology and Services, Self-employed
April 24, 2018

“Currently the best bang for buck remote software out there!”

OverallFor the price you cannot beat it. AND, it does absolutely everything I need it to do for my customers when remote support is needed. I usually make one house call to the business (if that) to install the client software and then I have a loyal customer from there on out... Plus, I can fix customer problems so much faster from the office, home, or even on the road... Highly recommended!
ProsPrice is great, features are excellent for - Windows, Mac, Android & ios. Constantly adding new features. Built in functionality with other zoho software is great if you use it. Seriously, a hidden gem in the remote support IT world. I use it for every Business IT customer I have and odd jobs for residential. The unattended support is just as good as any of the others and waaaaay cheaper!
ConsReally, I have no cons to list. I haven't run into a thing I can't do. Even things like, mass network deployment, multi moniters, Wake on LAN, etc... It does it all.
April 24, 2018
Blair S.
GIS Project Coordinator
Information Services, 51-200 employees
September 15, 2019

“Very easy to setup and work with.”

OverallI do a lot of work from home (I make maps) and use files from my work PC. It saves overly expensive licensing from competitors to zoho and saves on frequent travel to work PC @ 10 miles away. I do use synced files in cloud apps but there are always local files that I need to access.
ProsI do a lot of large file transfers between my work PC and Home PC. This program is easy to use and transfer files to and from computers. Full screen is best for me to seem like I am at my work desk. It works well with very little discernible lag across the network.
Cons1. I need to move my local task bar to another screen position (right side, generally) to be able to consistently access task bar on remote PC. 2. Not seeing a print local from remote option 3. Not seeing sound from remote to local option. None of these are deal-killers but are nice options.
September 15, 2019
Dru B.
IR Manager
Financial Services, 11-50 employees
August 16, 2019

“So far so good”

OverallDesktop support for remote office
ProsI like the valueof the software and also the ease of use of setting it up.
ConsI just started using it and to this point I haven't found anything I like
August 16, 2019
Tom C.
Director Of Technical Services/Apple Product/Support Specialist
Information Technology and Services, Self-employed
December 4, 2018

“Zoho Assist, finally! ”

Overallsince day one, Zoho assist has provided a reliable seamless service at a fraction of the cost of its competitors. I hope it stays this way!
ProsPRICE! Price per machine is phenomenal based on the competition. granola price increases, based on features, not bundled into "I don't need all this extra stuff" one size fits all packages. plus it is the MOST reliable remote access and assistance software I have ever used! it ALWAYS works.
ConsNot much to dislike, honestly. It is solid, it works, and with chrome plugin support, it rules!
December 4, 2018
Ian R.
Director / Consultant
August 28, 2019

“Perfect for my usage”

OverallIt enables me to support my clients ina fast and efficient way and at a perfect price point too.
ProsIt is probably the easiest support software that I hvae used over the years. Simple to setup, invite a client and operate. Low resources used for the desktop app and a great visual experience too.
ConsI have yet to find something that I do nto like in the product.
August 28, 2019
NATHAN B.
October 20, 2018

“Zoho Assist, Functional Economical”

OverallI love this business for anyone that manages people, IT departments also function better with this platform.
ProsZoho Assist is free up to 5 users (ticket solvers) and unlimited ticket submitters. The user interface is robust, simple and elegant allowing users to track their tickets easily. The ability for zoho to use email aliases is a clear winning feature. Users can respond to tickets in their regular email and it tracks the conversations and responses in the ticket log dashboard, which makes managing multiple users tickets a breeze. The price is good, the features and reporting are rich and the support is free.
ConsSupport is foreign which makes communicating issues sometimes difficult. (However the platform is very stable rarely having issues). More than 5 users can get expensive fast.
October 20, 2018
Ashley S.
5001-10,000 employees
May 15, 2018

“Immediate support area.”

OverallI have benefited from its use because I have noticed that I have obtained better communication with my employees, I have managed to establish a support area where we all learn how to solve the problems.
ProsThe most pleasant thing about Zoho Assist would be speed. The truth was time without finding a program that would allow me to connect to a PC without any kind of slowness, it is a very fast program that focuses on bringing absolute comfort through the speed of video.
ConsI would complain about the prices, it is a software that has very innovative functions and I think it should be more accessible with respect to the prices offered to the customers in the plans.
May 15, 2018
Carl T.
Customer Support Manager
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
January 28, 2019

“Remote support with a few click”

OverallCost effective as we have basic version included in our Zoho Desk. Zoho Assist as a stand-alone service also is very cost effective.
ProsZoho assist works like gotoassist, logmein rescue. You can email or over the phone give a client a session number, and once they enter it, you will be able to see and control their computer remotely. Zoho client is lightweight, quick download. It support scaling and file transfer.
ConsThere is a bit of lag with the mouse movement
January 28, 2019
Pierre-Henri S.
IT Consultant & Founder
January 15, 2018

“Give a better solution to your clients problems”

OverallI was looking for a way to make interactive trainings and customer service with my clients. Sharing your screen with the client and showing him the way to do things was not the solution because the client was passive. With Zoho Assist, I can show my client the way, and see if he understood by seeing him do the lesson I explained. Thanks to that the trainings are better understood by my clients. And when I use it for support, it allows me to see them acting and correct the errors they made.
ProsIt allows you to take control of a distant computer and then make adjustments on your client SW, do a demo or an interactive training, for free. With this app I am able to make trainings with my clients or support, while they are watching what I do, and moreover, interacting, thus understanding better the lesson or the support I am giving them.
ConsAs a user of the free version, I don't have any dislike of the app. I don't know if it suits well the needs of an IT manager who should need multi user assist, as I don't have those needs and never used the app in that case.
January 15, 2018
Mark L.
Project Designer
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed
August 13, 2019

“Exceptional Value and Essential”

OverallI'm new but its been very good and positive, my customers like it.
Pros1. Cost - Show that you don't have to be aggressive and greedy to provide this type of service Features - has pretty much all I need and compares well with others Ease of use - Its just easy!
ConsNot much really, interface is a little clunky, but they often are so not really.
August 13, 2019
May 7, 2019

“An IT support guy's dream!”

OverallIt does exactly what it should do and features more than what I would expect, like Wake On Lan.
ProsZoho Assist allows me to control computers remotely with or without their required attendance. It even features Wake On Lan which makes it perfect to administer all our workstations from a distance.
ConsUnlike with other apps like TeamViewer each session generates a new executable app. This is very confusing for people who are downloading the "same" app multiple times. It would be easier to just put in and ID and a password like it's the case with TeamViewer.
May 7, 2019
Ali A.
founder
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, Self-employed
October 14, 2019

“Great software for a competitive price”

ProsCompetitive pricing and ease of deploying unattended access.
ConsI can't transfer all keystrokes directly (such as start button, copy and paste shortcuts). I would give it five starts if there was an option to transfer all the keystrokes directly to the client. Sometimes i feel that the screen settings takes a lot of time to get implemented and it doesnot affect the speed (especially if the internet connection is not very good).
Victoria D.
Admin
Construction, 11-50 employees
September 24, 2019

“Remote Access”

OverallSo far so good. I have had no issues with Zoho Assist either adding my computers or connecting to them.
ProsThe software is easy to use but if you need customer support is superb.
ConsThe website is a bit confusing with so many offerings. I had to call customer support to fix something I clicked on inadvertently.
September 24, 2019
April 18, 2019

“Excellent value and flexible pricing”

OverallAfter a feature and cost comparison Zoho Assist came out top. I have simple needs, occasional connection a variety of desktops when they need support the bigger players charge an arm and a leg , offering things I just don't need. (Perhaps! They coach everything in barely intelligible marketing speak.) Seeking up Zoho Assist was a breeze, deploying the remote client was simple and adding a widget to my website was easy too. Every client has managed.
ProsSimple to deploy Low cost Low marginal costs when more licenses are needed Easy to use
ConsManaging a variety of groups is not easy Limited ability to identify different remote computers
April 18, 2019
Monica G.
51-200 employees
May 22, 2018

“Zoho Assist is the first in remote speed.”

ProsI really like the speed of Zoho Assist, the other design and platform factors are not so important, I see that speed is what is gradually raising the rating of Zoho Assist and is managing to maintain a support adequate in each of the people who use it.
ConsThe problem would be the application of Zoho Assist for mobile phones, tables and even on iOS devices, I would like it to be accessed with remote support with better quality, I see that the PC looks with a quality that really likes to connect to help remotely, but by mobile phone is the opposite.
May 22, 2018
christopher m.
IT Manager
October 15, 2019

“Review from an IT professional ”

ProsThe price and how easy it is to use. I also like the fact I can easily swap licences out between users.
ConsNo able to control all mobile devices, I would expect larger support especially for IOS
Richard O.
Quality and Systems Controller
Higher Education, 11-50 employees
April 13, 2018

“Value for useful and reliable product”

OverallConvenient support option for staff and contractor IT support.
ProsGreat value for money to remotely assist and ad-hoc access to our in-house and BYOD computers. We're also now using unattended access which has been a great time-saver and works reliably even when changing users and rebooting. Includes easy connection options via web browser.
ConsReboot and reconnect isn't always reliable when shared via link but reliability has improved recently (unattended access reboot work fine). Users with repeat sessions often re-download the local app rather than the app running automatically. Desktop technician app does not appear on desktop (e.g. alt-tab) and can't pin to taskbar.
April 13, 2018
Maria R.
IT Analyst
April 10, 2018

“Only experience problems with Antivirus other than that great product!”

ProsI have been using it for years and it is very easy to use both for me as a technician and easy to remote in though Google Chrome plugin.
ConsSeems to report as a false positive to Avast Antivirus and the only way to get it back up and running through download is to deactivate the antivirus which makes most end users uncomfortable in downloading the software.
April 10, 2018
Jorge C.
April 4, 2018

“I use it every day to provide remote support, for the price you get many features.”

ProsWorks with different plataforms even with smartphones, can be integrated with Zoho Desk to provide support and ticket system. Good enough with greate features and unattended access too
ConsNot as easy as leading remote softare to provide remote access, there is a customer plug-in but is optional and I believe shall be installe by default it will save a lot of time.
Chandan M.
Chief Technical Officer
March 16, 2018

“We are using Zoho Assist since long for remote desktop customer support. We love this very much. ”

OverallLess downtime, less travelling expenditure for support engineers, prompt response.
ProsRemote screen quality is very much clear than Teamviewer or AnyDesk. Plus there are several tools to take control of remote machines, like screen swiping, remote wake-up, command firing etc.
ConsOnly sometimes, it takes a little bit more time to connect to unattended computers.
March 16, 2018
Lucas cary D.
Managing Director
September 25, 2019

“best remote software I have used in 10 years”

OverallI am using all remote software's for last 10 years . Zoho assist surpass all.
ProsIt very easy to use and has all the features required to support our customers. it's not expensive .
Consnone that I would mention it's good . sometimes it fluctuates during remote and connection gets lost
September 25, 2019
Madhukeshwari S.
Accountant
August 23, 2018

“Best Remote Session tool in IT Industry”

OverallWe never face the disconnection or non connection issue unless there is a issue with internet service provider.
ProsHelp your customer with the inbuilt features like screen sharing, Instant chat, file transfer, it supports up to 2 GB file transfer. Secured and configurable as per your requirements.
ConsReboot and reconnect option is really helpful because, at the time of trouble shooting, you may need to reboot the client system several times. ZOHO Assist will reconnect after reboot the clinet system.
August 23, 2018
Mason L.
April 12, 2018

“It does exactly what it says it does, and the Mac support is great!”

ProsI love that it supports Macs as well as Windows machines. It provides a lot of features for the money. I've only contacted support once, but they were responsive when I did. Also, the iOS app is pretty good.
ConsIt is a little slow at times compared to other remote software I have used, but still very usable overall.
April 12, 2018
Morad S.
April 4, 2018

“MDM and Assist are my preferred tools”

ProsScalability, funcionalities stability. All key points as to why i choose Zoho. Before stumbling on Zoho about 2 years ago i have tried many other partners for MDM and remote assistance. Since finding Zoho i have converted most of my service to Zoho.
ConsHavent really found any that are wurth mentioning. The cons i have experienced are clearly due to industry and technological obsticals - Zoho are good at keeping the developement ongoing and are in my opinion in the front.
Emily W.
Inside Sales Representative
January 17, 2018

“I am a Sales Representative with a Virtual company.”

ProsHaving everything in one area when using this software has made doing sales a breeze. I am able to go in and e-mail, call, track, and task out what needs to happen with each of my clients. I rarely used software like this previously and training in less than a day I was able to know how to utilize this to the best of our companies ability.
ConsOne thing that I am not fond of with the program is when the bounces happen for e-mails I have yet to learn how to track that. There are a few other quirks with the program as well while this is also growing pains from the company that I work with to learn how to utilize this software.
January 17, 2018
Francell B.
Owner/Agent
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
October 14, 2019

“Best Remote Software Ever!”

OverallI log into my office computers from my home to help agents, to work on their computers, etc. I have tried several remote softwares, and Assist is by far the best.
ProsI liked how easy it was to set up on my computer and all my office computers for accessing without the Agents being there. .
ConsHonestly, haven't found anything that I do not like about Assist.
Jeremy W.
Computer & Network Security, 1-10 employees
October 8, 2019

“Above and Beyond ”

OverallMy team and I love Zoho assist and use it daily for remote customer support and even training for our techs using the recording function.
ProsThe pricing was perfect for our budget and the features went above and beyond.
ConsOur team has not been able to come up with any cons about zoho assist :)
October 8, 2019
Ronald H.
Managing Director
September 5, 2019

“Great Help Desk Solution ”

OverallSo far so good. I'm looking forward to providing class A support to my customers
ProsFlat Learning Curve. Intuitive. The feature/function list is just what I was looking for.
ConsSpeed. Functionality is a little sluggish
September 5, 2019
Jimmie B.
Information Services, Self-employed
August 6, 2019

“One of the most cost-effective remote support tools available”

OverallZoho Assist is my go-to tool for providing my end users support on their PC. As long as they are able to get to the Zoho site, every support session has worked as expected.
ProsZoho Assist is easy to use not only for me, but for the end-users I support. Even less-technical end users can connect to a support session and allow remote support of their PC.
ConsSometimes, screen resolutions make initial connections a little choppy, but it usually clears up within a few seconds.
August 6, 2019
Telecommunications, 51-200 employees
April 25, 2019

“Zoho Assist ”

Overall90% recommended.
Pros- At first I felt they demand more money compare to software, but regular updates make it more reliable. It's great to have a single service provider And regular updates and improve it on time to time to better work together - It is integrated with many other services and great software for the small business organisation. - In the process of recruiting Zoho has helped me more than expected. Because some of the job areas are rare to find. It allows me to contact client I have chosen and sending them emails to confirm on dates. It keeps data of every employee at one place only so we don't need to keep track on another database. -It's now simple and easy to get employees on board with utmost information and clarity.
ConsSo far we haven't had any major challenges in product. But if there is anything we would like to contact Zoho. And we are sure they would be ready with their utmost customer service.
April 25, 2019
February 1, 2018

“Great! Very User Friendly! Lots of unique functions! ”

OverallRunning reports, tracking daily tasks.
ProsThe program is very user-friendly. There are tons of reports our company can run to track daily tasks, our goals, who is on our website, etc.
ConsTake a little while to learn ALL of the features that are available unless you know what you are looking for.
February 1, 2018