Eventus Ratings

Overall

About Eventus

Eventus builds next generation tech solutions to help universities successfully engage and connect with their students. With over a hundred university centers serviced, our flagship mobile platform for career services and student affairs has engaged millions of students during their college careers. Learn more about Eventus

Debbie K.
Director, Communication Career Services
Education Management, 1-10 employees
April 2, 2019

“Professionalism at its Best”

OverallOur office was one of the first offices on our campus to offer an app for sharing information about the services and resources our office provides. Students are also able to schedule appointments through the app and that has been a God-send. We simply can't say enough positive things about the app and the Events team and we are truly appreciative of the work they do for our office.
ProsI think one of the things I like best is that the software is so user-friendly. Students are always on their phones, so it's a way for us to connect with them. I also appreciate the great customer service we get from Rep and his team. If we need them, they are very responsive.
ConsMy team has absolutely no issues with the software. Honestly.
April 2, 2019
John S.
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
March 1, 2019

“Eventus: The Key to Success for your Event!”

OverallThe Eventus team are a great asset to the Florida Association of Colleges and Employers. The dedication, professionalism and ease of working together to ensure a successful event has taken a great deal of stress and ambiguity away from the Association's Annual Conference planning process. I highly recommend collaborating with Eventus on your next event/conference/special event.
ProsCollaboration - Professionalism - Quick turn-around on updates and revisions - understanding of needs for a successful event - overall ease to work with over multiple years and events
ConsTo date I have not experiences a negative situation with Eventus.
March 1, 2019
Tricia B.
Director, Women in Engineering Program
Education Management, 10,001+ employees

“Great Customer Support”

OverallThe app is a great addition to our overall program. I used it throughout the day instead of carrying a program around and that was super helpful. The customer support was great and edits/updates were made in a timely fashion. The product was finished and ready to go when needed.
ProsI like the improvements we've been able to make to the app over time - new sorting capabilities, push notifications, new menu items, etc. Enhancements to the user experience continue to make the app better and better for our users.
ConsReliance on someone else for a majority of the updates. While fairly quick to respond, I like a bit more control over updating things or bulk uploading events, etc. and that's not easily available yet. We can do some things, but would love a bit more control.
Linda T.
Higher Education, 1001-5000 employees
February 27, 2019

“Awesome service, awesome product”

OverallI have been using Eventus for about 2-3 years but this is the first year where I was really involved with the content and working closely with the tech team. I can honestly say it was a GREAT experience and very reliable. In fact, I have recommended Eventus to about 5 other folks who inquired about it. While there may be a lot of other software packages out there, my organization will be sticking with Eventus.
ProsIt is very easy to use and the fact that I can make changes was a big plus. GREAT customer service.
ConsI really have no issue. I found it very easy to use.
February 27, 2019
Tomomi U.
Education Management, 501-1000 employees
March 25, 2019

“Great customer service”

ProsFlexibility and responsiveness to change requests
ConsN/A - fits our needs for now but looking for enhancements in the future
March 25, 2019
Aaron S.
Graduate Assistant
Higher Education, 10,001+ employees
May 6, 2019

“App for Research Symposium”

OverallThe rep was great from start to finish. Communication was always timely.
ProsEasy to to navigate, visually appealing, and Eventus updated our content immediately (once requested)
ConsSome lag time when loading links, but nothing else big
May 6, 2019
Berenice R.
Higher Education, 11-50 employees
April 4, 2019

“Houston Area Consortium of Career Centers”

OverallWith an app for our job fair, our students and alumni were able to quickly find information on each employer that would be attending and educating themselves ahead of meeting with them. Overall, I appreciated the attention to detail, follow-up in customer service as well as the final product. Thanks! I had more than one of our members tell us how great the app looked and how easy it was to find what they needed.
ProsThe app built for our job fair looks very professional and easy to navigate. I loved that the information that was provided was actually utilized and made simple for our users.
ConsI don't dislike anything about the software.
Jennifer S.
Instructional Technology Director
Education Management, 51-200 employees
March 27, 2019

“Amazing Service!”

OverallExcellent experience, representative was helpful with updates and keeping us in the loop with everything.
ProsEase of use, ease of updating and communicating, style is great!
ConsNothing - it is amazing! This was the perfect app for our event.
March 27, 2019
Kristin F.
Administrative Assistant
Education Management, 1-10 employees

“First Time User”

OverallOverall we had a good first experience! We had a hiccup in the creation of the apple version due to new restrictions but rep was great in communicating everything. It was crunch time in the end to get the apple version up and running with 2 weeks to spare before our event but he walked us through everything and provided great customer support. He provided great customer support from beginning to end with all of my questions and updates that I sent over.
ProsThe ease of download and use as well as functionality! I really liked how our app was branded.
ConsThere wasn't anything that I didn't like!
Christine C.
Organizational Develppment and Design Consultant
Education Management, 10,001+ employees
June 26, 2019

“Great app”

OverallThe development staff and account executive were extremely timely in getting back to us. They provided us clear instructions of what needed to be done to set up the app and make it available to our guests. I would definitely recommend this app be used for some of our future events.
ProsIt was easy to use and had user friendly displays to help us promote our conference
Consit didn't have a chat feature for participants to contact each other (or we may have just not used this feature but we would definitely want it in future)
June 26, 2019
Andrew T.
Treasurer
Higher Education, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
April 4, 2019

“Wonderful App for Texas Job Fair”

ProsEventus was easy to use for students and staff alike for our job fair with over 145 employers!
ConsI cannot think of any cons. The layout was easy to understand, the filter system was perfect, and it was easy to find in the app store.