Brex Ratings

Overall

About Brex

Brex is an expense management solution for startups and ecommerce. Help your business scale with a simple setup and a corporate card that offers game changing rewards. Upload receipts through the Brex app, or submit them via text and email. Add new users, issue cards, and set and track spending limits for everyone on the team. For startups and ecommerce brands, it's never been easier to manage your cash flow and seasonality. Sign up online in 5 minutes! Learn more about Brex

Muhammet A.
CTO
Biotechnology, 1-10 employees
August 20, 2019

“Great business credit card for startups and beyond. Very good expense reporting/tracking and perks. ”

OverallThere are teams in law firms focusing to startups, there are investors focusing to startups, there are incubators for startups.. How to get a business credit card as a startup was an unaddressed pain. Brex is a startup and they work with startups; they understand founder and startup needs challenges, expectations. They provided a very good solution. Startups receive and spend billions of dollars every year! Brex is making something needed and missing. Perfect.
ProsBrex card provides more or less all of the features of a highly regarded business credit card, but it is a lot better for following reasons. They work with startups and your chance of getting a credit card as a funded startup is higher and a lot easier. Plus, they keep improving, adding new features every few months. Their website and expense tracking/filing is intuitive and easy, they offer multi layers of protection and convenience (online cards etc). For life science companies there are additional discounts they secure from major vendors. Support team is "real time" responsive or quick via email. You do not need to shout to a voice recording 10 times "I want to talk to a representative" or waste hours. My impression over the last one year is highly positive!
ConsNo cons compared to all other cards I have used from other top providers.
Yoshi Y.
August 16, 2019

“No brainer using Brex being a startup.. I switched from a bank credit card right away”

OverallIt simply works as a business card that doesn't require any individual credit (I still don't understand why other business cards require individual credit... pls don't call it as a "business card", right?!). Also, I don't need to feel getting ripped off using a bank-issued credit card where certain dollar amount has to be frozen (they shouldn't call this as a credit card if they take the collateral cash for us to use the amount.. right?!). And user support and dashboard are as responsive and smooth like any other modern tech software.
ProsWe don't need to connect any individual credit to use Brex business cards. We are taking already risk doing a startup, and founders should not be forced to expose their credit to just use software payment etc. Also, Brex is really built specifically for startups, so a bunch of the benefits and how the software works simply make sense.
ConsI really cannot think of any... I feel right and very comfortable using Brex card. Using Brex is an essential part of running a startup.
Rima M.
Head of Business Development
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
August 16, 2019

“Best Corporate Card and Expense Reconciliation”

OverallPositive experiences only. The customer support and easy of use, is the best in class, and they win against the competitors.
Pros- Easy to use (mobile is so convenient) - Shortest amount of time I have spent filing expenses (almost insignificant which wins in books) - Amazing customer support (I had trouble using the Visa card for EuroRails when in London, got an immediate response from Brex, with a MasterCard version, in my online profile, that I could use instantly - Fantastic!!)
ConsNo cons. This card is very easy to use.
Philip S.
August 20, 2019

“A solution for a problem that shouldn't exist (getting a reasonable corporate credit card)”

OverallExtremely positive, and I recommend it to all of my friends starting/running companies. They also send a hand-written card with about 30 signatures when we raised a round, which was a small touch but great (my bank didn't do this...)
ProsWithout a doubt it is the ease of use. A couple of my favorite features... 1. Integration with QuickBooks. 2. Invoice management. We swipe the card, get a text asking for a photo, which when we provide it automatically matches to my chart of accounts in QBO. Similarly, you can also forward invoices to receipts@brex.com and it does the same. This makes invoice management much, much better. 3. Instant approval for employee credit cards, with limits I can set. 4. Clean intuitive website 5. Solid travel booking system, impactful rewards (we get 3% back on lab supplies, a major expense) and a huge number of perks with other startup friendly companies.
ConsThere were some things we wanted visualized on the portal early on, but when we made the suggestions they were actually super quick to change them.
Sandee F.
Retail, 1-10 employees
August 16, 2019

“Great product and software is very helpful”

OverallMy life has gotten so much simpler overall using Brex. Before I had to juggle six or seven different cards and log into several different banking websites (with all the security headaches and verifications). Now it's all in one interface. This is SO. MUCH. EASIER. for me.
ProsWith previous credit cards if there was any fraudulent activity I had to cancel the entire card and request a new one, which caused a 5-10 day delay for using that replacement card. Because Brex's software alerts me every time a purchase is made, I can be assured the card charges are valid. And if for some reason there was a hijacked online website where my card was used, I can immediately replace the online card without invalidating my physical card. I have also used the "take a picture of your receipt" feature that saves me from carrying around pieces of paper for in-person receipts.
ConsThe desktop version gives me much more information than the mobile app. On the mobile app I can only see my own transactions, not everyone on my team. Neither version tells me the total outstanding balances by employee. I get a grand total of all spending, but when it's paid off I don't get an updated total. I'm sure that will be coming someday (soon, I hope!).
Jeff I.
Customer Experience Specialist
Furniture, 11-50 employees
April 29, 2019

“Brex is an absolute GAME CHANGER. This card has changed my entire work flow”

OverallWorking for ROOM I am constantly on the go. Brex customer service has been incredible and they have always been there for me. Every question has been responded to rapidly and I have been treated like gold. My card arrived in a sleek black envelope and I have so much more time to get actual work done because Brex makes logging all of my purchases a dream. I have friends that work in other similar industries and they wish they could have a Brex card. Instead, they are taping receipts to paper and scanning them. The integration with google sheets makes things SO SIMPLE. Sleek, cool, and makes my job so much easier.
ProsIt is so streamlined, so beautiful to use, it actually puts me in a good mood when I am tracking my purchases. How many cards can you say that about? The software is crisp and I can track my purchases and have them verified before I've left the store. This is an absolute dream come true.
ConsI notice that sometimes it has a hard time recognizing certain receipts depending if they were printed on an airline ticket.
April 29, 2019
Martha S.
Public Relations and Communications, 11-50 employees
October 8, 2019

“A no brainer for modern companies”

OverallWe have removed the need for expense software AND get great rewards.
ProsI can give my team autonomy to spend, while also keeping a tight eye on company money. Here's also partners with great companies like TravelBank and Lyft for additional rewards that much better match our culture and needs than legacy cards.
ConsI am very happy overall and can't think of something I don't like. I do look forward to them extending the marketplace
October 8, 2019
Reena P.
R&D Application Engineering Manager
Research, 11-50 employees

“Brex for Startups ”

OverallAs a startup it's hard to have a team of dedicated administrative staff and Brex streamlines a lot of the work for our current members and decreases the amount of time we need to spend on expense reports.
ProsThe Brex user interface enables me to manage my expenses without any worries. My favourite part about the software is being able to upload receipts using my smartphone.
ConsIt's hard to say because this software is so unique but one thing I would like is more freedom in the categorization of items.
Matthew V.
Co-CEO
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
August 16, 2019

“Best card for startups there is”

OverallA combination of business travel and office expenses. We had previously been using a major issuer corporate card and had to do a lot of manual reconciliation of statements every month. Everything is easier now.
ProsIt is easy to tell that a lot of thought has gone into the pain points experienced by small business and startups in managing expenses. Everything happens more seamlessly with Brex compared to our prior card. Expense management is a breeze.
ConsIn order to receive some of the more major rewards points, you are basically required to only use Brex for your business expenses. This can be a hassle since there may be a lot of automated billing that needs to be transferred.
Emma G.
Product Designer
Insurance, 11-50 employees
August 27, 2019

“Easiest corporate card I've ever used”

OverallThis is a really great solution, especially for our small distributed team. No one wants to have to spend time submitting expense reports and it allows me to have some autonomy with purchasing things I wouldn't otherwise need approval for. I'm not sure what the admin side of things is like but from an employee perspective, it's the easiest business spending account I've ever used.
ProsI love having a physical and digital card. I order a lot of marketing materials for our company and it couldn't be more simple. I save my passwords in 1Password, but their website and my account make it really easy to access all the information I need to make a purchase. With the digital card, I don't have to do anything at all - I trust my purchase details are going to the right person to review. No forms to fill out or expenses to log - it's great! With the physical card, the only thing I have to do is take a photo of my receipt and I'm done. Again, couldn't be easier.
ConsThere is nothing I dislike. It's easy, modern, and trustworthy.
Tony W.
Founder & CEO
August 27, 2019

“The best credit card for startups!”

OverallBrex has been an amazing company for our corporate credit cards. Their software is intuitive, customer service outstanding and rewards program is amazing. I cannot say enough good things about them. I had a new team member come on board and was going to travel with us and I was able to get them a virtual credit card instantly to book their airline and hotel and then Brex overnighted their physical credit card. I was blown away that they already had their card on our trip. Get your own Brex card by going here: https://baseconnect.com/brex
Pros- I got a personal rep to talk to on the phone - Their software is very intuitive to use as well as their new mobile app - You get a virtual card as well as physical. - When you add a new employee card they overnight it to them! - You get huge rewards for every dollar you spend. Get your Brex card here: https://baseconnect.com/brex
Cons- They don't work with ApplePay yet on the iPhone
Brent P.
August 16, 2019

“At Last! Corporate Cards that have moved out of the Paleolithic Era”

OverallOverall experience has been a joy. The support and account management has been great. The software is nicely designed.
ProsGetting set up and running was a super simple and quick process. All online, no forms. I was running within 5 minutes with my first virtual card. I can add users in less than 30 seconds without any drama.
ConsI can only synch with one of my Xero instances.... I'd like to use Brex globally, but right now it just seems to be for US market.
Robby M.
Accounting Manager
August 16, 2019

“Great card for start-ups that need flexibility”

OverallBetter end-user experience, more rewards.
Pros1) The users love the receipt-texting function and the new mobile app and so far think it is easier than our previous expense reporting provider 2) Not tied to a bank so you're not required to hold your collateral at a specific institution 3) Great rewards structure for a company with a lot of travelers; we earn tens of thousands more than the standard 1% bank corporate card program 4) The virtual cards are a nice option for users with subscriptions like central G&A
Cons1) The main reason I gave a 4/5 for overall quality is a current lack of general ledger integrations. The export/import process during month-end close is fine for small to mid-size startups, but for anything larger, the bookkeeper might find the recording procedure cumbersome. 2) The availability calculation isn't particularly transparent and can be hard to predict.
Chris T.
VP, Finance & Operations
Automotive, 11-50 employees
June 21, 2019

“Credit Cards for the modern day”

OverallBrex has been a home run since Day 1. Their UI resolves virtually every pain point & limitations that other traditional credit card providers have
ProsCard Management - seamlessly add/remove users and increase/decrease/suspend credit limit in an instant. Exemplary customer support that is responsive and quick to resolution
ConsSome features are still being developed, but the entire team is willing to listen to feedback & evaluate as part of future releases
June 21, 2019
Landon T.
Co-founder and CEO
Internet, 1-10 employees
January 7, 2019

“Great tool for expense management, receipt tracking and no personal guarantee!”

ProsWith Brex we're able to spend much less time on expense mgmt. and more time focusing on our core business. Features like seamless receipt capture and spend by employee make tracking purchases very easy. Also it's easy to onboard new employees to our platform. Finally it's great not to have to put up a personal guarantee as a startup. The recent upgrade to the rewards program was needed and really attractive.
ConsI'd love to see more analytics like category spend by employee and by vendor, which I expect to come as the company scales.
January 7, 2019
Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees
January 6, 2019

“Brex perfect for e-commerce”

OverallBrex has been critical to helping Dear Ava scale. We needed a credit card solution that allowed me to track employee spend as we ramped up, and also one that had a large enough credit limit that realized how our DTC ecommece business cycled up during the holiday months. Brex solved both of these issues with a crisp UI. THANK YOU BREX!
ProsBrex is the best corporate credit card we have tried at DearAva. The lack of personal guarantee, the high credit limit associated with a sophisticated understanding of how our business works, the intuitive UI, and the ability to track and monitor our employee spend has been crucial to running our business efficiently. The onboard process was super fast and I received the card within days -- all while being able to use the digital version minutes after being approved.
ConsAs the CFO/controller, I'd like to be able to see what my Brex credit limit is when I log into the portal, and see how/if it fluctuates over time.
January 6, 2019
Karen W.
Finance
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees
August 19, 2019

“A superior corporate credit card”

ProsEasy application process. No personal guarantee. No collateral. Rewards. Ease of use: issuing cards, creating and maintaining virtual cards, submitting receipts, integrating with accounting software, automated payments.
ConsDynamic credit limits are actually both a pro and a con. The reason it's in this section is that the credit limit changes daily which for us led to unnecessary fire drills with some cardholders while traveling.
Ralf V.
CMO
August 16, 2019

“Super easy to manage expenses when traveling”

ProsText prompt right after card is charged to upload the receipt image is so convenient and easy. Seeing monthly list and uploading recurring receipts is also easy.
ConsNo complaints from me. It's easy to use in both the travel and ongoing business expenses.
Ron M.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
August 16, 2019

“A credit card experience designed for business users! ”

OverallWe are all about efficiency and Brex fits in perfectly with that. Easy to set up additional users and monitor corporate spending. Our accounting software plugs right in, too.
ProsBeautiful user experience. Clean, modern interface. Super responsive customer service.
ConsA little more stringent on merchant dispute resolution that say Amex.
Jenny A.
Customer Success Manager
August 21, 2019

“Friendly & helpful customer service”

OverallEach member of our growing startup has his/her own card. When I first tried to use mine, I realized I hadn't activated it (my goof) and was able to quickly reach someone on the phone who helped me get it set up on the spot. No headaches, super friendly, and just downright easy. Gone are the days of using my personal card then filling out a complicated report and waiting for a reimbursement. I love Brex!!
ProsBrex is the least intimidating way to handle business expenses. They seem to remove the stuffy barriers that most credit cards put forward, and using the card doesn't require a super complicated app to track expenses. Their customer service team is easy to communicate with, friendly, and efficient at resolving any questions that arise. I love the tracking through texts!
ConsHonestly, I can't think of any cons at this time.
Frank S.
CMO
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees
August 17, 2019

“Everyone should be using Brex!”

OverallSince our first day to today, their team has been amazing with assisting us through any questions we have and plans for the future. The perks are amazing and any team that qualifies should be using brex!
ProsYou're spending everyday for your company. Using brex is a no brainer, there are only pros to using this product, amazing perks and the customer support is so fast and easy!
ConsNo cons at all! Love the product, support team and web portals.
John L.
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 employees
August 17, 2019

“Best Card for cash management available”

OverallVery responsive customer service.
ProsLarge credit limits without traditional limitations by bank issued cards
ConsDelay in reflecting payment after account has been debited.
chad h.

“Cash flow for Startups”

OverallOverall Brex is the only company that would offer us credit and for that i'm grateful. They give us the flexibility we need to grow the business by buying things today that we'll be able to pay back in most cases less than a week. traditional banks don't care to understand my business and just decline, Brex gets startups.
ProsThe underwriting/approval process was lightning fast. No stupid questions about financial projections-just a quick and painless credit card for my company.
ConsOur credit line changes DAILY. I assume this is how they adjust for risk given that they approved us so effortlessly but I can't help but wish we could get a weekly credit line at minimum. Today I could have $10K and tomorrow it could be $7800. Hard to plan with such a fast moving target.
Teluka G.
Coatings R&D Manager
Research, 11-50 employees
August 19, 2019

“Expenses, BREX-it! (NOT Brexit)”

ProsI really like the receipt match capability. This function allows me to complete the expense reporting very easy. I also like the availability of the virtual card and the physical card.
ConsI have noticed that some foreign currency expenses were not recognized by the receipt match function. I think its many due to the amount on the receipt do not match the amount in US$.
Sean h.
Logistics and Supply Chain, 51-200 employees

“Great product”

ProsSimple to utilize and manage expenses. No personal guarantee
ConsOnce or twice we had trouble receiving replacement cards in the past but all has been resolved and it was a very minor issue. Overall easy and great to use
evan k.
CRO
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
August 18, 2019

“Best FinTech Product for Start-Ups”

ProsEasy to use & integrate throughout the organization. The customer service is a breeze & available frequently
ConsSometimes the card is not accepted at certain vendors in certain countries
August 18, 2019
Auriel W.
CTO
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
August 17, 2019

“Value for your money, but still has a ways to go”

OverallThe company and people are generally great! Very much know their value prop and are meeting it for the most part. I am just picking because I do most of the admin stuff so I have to deal with the slow website. Considering how young they are though and how fast they're growing, they're doing fine. Excited for them to open a bank that actually has same day wire transfer and lets you pay people via venmo or paypal on good terms.
ProsThe rewards and accounting software for keeping and porting receipts over to quickbooks
Cons1) The travel agency portal crashes often 2) the quickbooks transfer material crash often 3) The website needs to be looked at for UX and performance since you're playing with my money; I want speed and accuracy
Sanjay G.
August 16, 2019

“Brex is fantastic - recommend it for all startups / small businesses”

ProsGreat dashboards, transparent text messages whenever a transaction is made, good integration with accounting software and great customer support! They have great loyalty programs too and are constantly improving the product!
ConsNo complaints, it's pretty great! Looking forward to Brex expanding their loyalty benefits further.
Rachel B.
Controller
September 10, 2019

“Ideal for VC Funded Start-Ups”

OverallThe customer service is top notch, so if I can't figure it out, it's easy to ask questions and get quick answers using the online chat. I would recommend to any business but especially start-ups looking for a card.
ProsSo easy to get started, easy to get cards added and the immediate use of the cards is ideal. It's great that we don't have to use our founder's personal credit anymore and can build company credit. The cash back percentages are on point and accurate.
ConsThe way the 30 day limit flows, I hear there are improvements coming but right now I have to keep upping card limits. The way it integrates with QBO could be better, but I think I just need more time to tweak my mapping in Brex.
September 10, 2019
Jerome T.
Manager, Clinical Affairs
Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees
August 21, 2019

“Great Experience with the product”

OverallOverall my experience with Brex has been great. When Ive needed to customer support they have always been attentive and solve any issues i was having and like I said above it is so easy to use!
ProsAs a user, it is very easy to use and makes completing my expense reports easier. I love the fact that I can take a picture of my receipt and it automatically uploads to the specific charge. I also like that I can email receipts over and it will upload to my account. It has definitely made my life easier
Consthere has been issues with syncing over to Expensify where my uploaded receipts don't transfer over also unable to fully code my purchases in Brex to reflect all the requirements needed in Expensify.
Miguel L.
Facilitator
Events Services, 11-50 employees

“Satisfied client”

OverallI'm able to keep track of my transactions daily
ProsSimple and easy to manage process I'm able to see my transactions as soon as it happens I'm able to submit my receipt immediately into my accounting so it is very convenient
ConsI'm very satisfied, can't comment on something I don't like
Maryanne M.
Capital Markets, 11-50 employees

“Brex makes it easy”

Overallissuing credit without credit is a unique business model that banks should have come up with years ago
ProsCredit cards intuitively designed, easy to operate.
Consi have nothing negative to say about brex
Dr. Jill S. B.
Chemicals, 11-50 employees
September 8, 2019

“Awesome!”

OverallGreat.
ProsLove the ease of use with Brex. Could not be better.
ConsNothing. Everything has been easy and great.
September 8, 2019
Ankit K.
Head of Finance
August 17, 2019

“Great Product! Simple and easy to use!”

OverallCurrently, all my business spends are on Brex as it is very easy to manage spending limits and be on the top of your spends.
ProsThe product is very simple to use and gives great insights into your spending. The support team is the best part of the product with 24/7 service and prompt response. Integrations with accounting software are a breeze making it easy for my team to handle accounting processes. The partner offers and brex reward points are very good.
ConsCan use some analytics dashboard and approval/ reviewer features. More partner offers will be better.
Frank B.
Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

“Great Product”

ProsIt looked like I was double-charged for something on my Brex dashboard. I reached out to support and it was cleaned up very quickly. Also, Brex Travel is nice and convenient.
ConsI wish they integrated Apple Pay. Once that is done, I will have zero complaints.
Jeffrey L.
Co-Founder & COO
Internet, 51-200 employees
August 16, 2019

“Brex is a small business best friend”

OverallManaging cash flow is a daily task, even with our customer base and revenues increasing at an astronomical rate. Brex knows that we are a terrific credit risk and allows us to grow even faster.
ProsBanks just don't understand smaller, rapidly growing businesses. Brex does. To provide a 60 day line of credit, no interest, accessible through a credit card is a dream for us. It is exactly what we need to invest in the business without any hesitation.
ConsNo complaints. Underwriting and set up process was simple. I'd still be waiting on hold 60 days later with a bank (or they would have hung up on me).
Yue W.

“Best card. Ever.”

ProsEase of use; dashboard ability to manage users.
ConsBooking travel details is EXTREMELY slow.
Phillip K.
Software Engineer
August 26, 2019

“Brex kills it”

OverallI use Brex for regular business expenses like coffee chats with the team and potential hires. The interface is simple, expense tracking is intuitive and support is responsive. Would recommend to anyone who doesn' t want to think about company cards. I've used it in two companies and it's great. Seriously simplifies everything.
ProsBrex is super easy to use and has a great support team. Favorite feature is that you can text them your receipts with basically a 99% chance that it works. It's stupid how simple the features are so it's amazing that other companies can't catch on.
ConsThe tail end of receipt matching failures are annoying to deal with
August 26, 2019
Austin T.
Product Implementation Specialist
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
September 13, 2019

“Easy to Use Business Card!”

OverallI use my Brex card to book flights, hotels, food, and transportation on the road when I travel for work. I will then upload certain receipts, which Brex makes very easy. I use both the physical Brex card and book online.
ProsBrex's online user interface lets you manage all your business purchases with just a few clicks. It sends convenient texts when a receipt is required after a purchase, and makes receipt uploads a seamless process. This completely takes the hassle out of travel booking for me.
ConsIt would be great it there was also a points/rewards program associated with it
September 13, 2019
Nicholas M.
On-boarding Manager
Accounting, 11-50 employees
August 19, 2019

“A credit card every small business should have!”

ProsThis software is so easy to use and have a great user interface that anyone can hop on and use it without any learning curve.
ConsI dont have any cons for this software yet.
Judy W.
Business Manager

“BREX”

OverallBeing a startup, Brex has enabled us to have flexibility and excellent credit limits without the need for a guarantor. We are able to provide cards for each department which makes it easier to monitor spending.
ProsThe ability to upload receipts from our cell phones.
ConsThe number of times we have to "re sync" our bank account.
Lisa J.
Product Designer
Retail, 11-50 employees
August 16, 2019

“Great company card for startups”

Pros- Uploading receipts is crazy easy via texts. The receipt photo is automatically matched to the transaction so I don't have to log into the app and do it manually - I like all of the text alerts I get. Helps me spend as little time in the Brex app as possible - Easy to keep track of spending and spending limit - Easy to use all over the world (used in Europe, Australia and the US in our company) - Fast shipment of cards and ability to start using it as soon as your account is set up
ConsBrex's algorithm had a little trouble setting our company spending limit so our cards would get declined for a bit. This was due to the algorithm setting the limit solely based on our US bank account without taking into account the funds we had in Europe and Australia. Their customer service team was very reactive in helping us with the issue though.
Paul D.
Head of Business Operations
Insurance, 11-50 employees
August 16, 2019

“Easy to use and effective”

ProsThe Brex platform is a delight to use. Tracking and categorizing expenses is easy. The search function lets me find expenses using whatever search criteria I want. The Quickbooks integration makes my monthly accounting simple and painless. Brex allows us to issue credit cards to our customers, which has allowed us to prototype a critical initiative.
ConsI would like it if the expense categorization feature had better memory so that it learned and adapted to my category selections each month.
Emily K.
Head of Operations
Facilities Services, 11-50 employees

“Brex expense reporting”

OverallBrex has made our credit card purchases far easier for our expense reporting. Being able to upload receipts in real time and directly link to expensify and our GL codes has been a huge benefit.
ProsIt integrates with expensify so we can easily produce expense reports, and can capture receipts through our phones
ConsI can't manage more than one card in my account, i've created two accounts one for each card
GORDON M.
Commercial Lead
August 16, 2019

“Brex makes field activities easy ”

OverallEasy and intuitive. Makes my travel and expensive management literally a no brain activity.
ProsBrex eliminates multiple steps need for expense management. The coordination with Expensify allows me to spend my time with customers and coworkers rather than with administrative tasks. The inclusion of the travel tool really brings it all together. Best system I have personally used!
ConsUp until now there was no ap for my mobile device. They just solved that!
Robert S.
IT Director
August 16, 2019

“I would not leave home without it”

OverallWhen I need to make IT purchases the process of tracking the receipts for the controller is so simple, saves me time and improves the accuracy at the Finance level. All win-win-win!
ProsThe card and software are so intuitive, easy to use and functional to my world of IT purchases
ConsI wish everyone in the company would switch to the Brex card and software
Tony M.
August 16, 2019

“As a credit card industry vet, this product is a 10”

ProsInnovative features, great user experience, and a desire to do work with a class of companies that for some reason the major banks have ignored for too long. We love Brex and wish we could replace all bank products with Brex products.
ConsNothing that I can think of really. I have used commercial cards for decades and nothing comes to mind on this.
Brittany R.
Office Manager/EA

“Super easy to use!”

OverallGreat! Love Brex so far!
ProsVery easy to use and Brex definitely has your back. I like the ease of verifying any charges, by simply texting a picture of the receipt. It's nice knowing that each time our corporate card is used, it is being securely monitored.
ConsNo complaints, so far! I am enjoying BREX!
Biotechnology, 1-10 employees
June 23, 2019

“Brex Card Usage”

OverallAs a life sciences company, getting points back for expensive pieces of equipment is amazing. Equipment purchasing leads to free flights.
ProsEase of use, high credit limit, quickbooks integration, chat software, rewards, booking flights
ConsThe recent addition of early payment is clutch. I used to not like the fact that it had to be paid monthly.
June 23, 2019
Basel F.
Internet, 11-50 employees

“Brex is a great cc”

OverallOverall it's been great an solved a lot internal pain points for us.
ProsIt does basic things that no one else does. For example it makes it super easy to give a card to a coworker and has good perks too!
ConsI wish we could personalize the physical cards.