Draftium Ratings

Overall

About Draftium

Draftium is a wireframe tool allowing you to visualize a website idea in 15-30 min and collect feedback in one place. Use 300 pre-built wireframe templates and customize them with 250 ready-to-use blocks. Add or remove block elements, change typography settings in one click. Enrich the wireframe with free images & icons from our library. Your wireframe will adapt to any device automatically. Leave feedback, discuss and approve in 1 place. Learn more about Draftium

Andrew C.
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
September 6, 2019

“Allows me to quickly and easily throw together interactive mockups and wireframes ”

OverallI wanted to mock up sites and wireframes quickly. When compared to how I used to do it on photoshop Draftium has saved me, quite literally, days. It's interactive and I genuinely feel gives me an edge over my competitors. The customer service is good and they generally reply quite quick. It's still missing some key functionality (such as e-commerce modules and more flexibility in columns) but for the price it is spot on. Would highly recommend.
ProsThe software is, generally, incredibly easy to use and has sped up the time it takes me to wireframe and provide concept ideas sevenfold. I used to use photoshop combined with indesign to mock ideas up and provide interactive working examples. Draftium allows me to do this much much quicker, with pre-made modular blocks and a drag and drop builder. Furthermore, it offers me the ability to allow my clients to comment on what they like and don't like.
ConsIt doesn't have all the "blocks" I need yet. For example, when I want to wireframe e-commerce type sites I have to get a bit "creative" with how I use the blocks as they don't have anything which resembles a woocommerce type layout. Also, the ability to change the content in "columns" is incredibly limited.
September 6, 2019
Design, 1001-5000 employees
January 10, 2019

“It is turbo tool - no doubt”

ProsI have been using lots of different tools - this one does exactly what it says. I was able to create a website prototype in 13,5 minutes (Yes I checked that because I wanted to challenge creators). Love the tool and its approach.
ConsWaiting for the export to Wordpress, they already added export to www.weblium.com, but I'd like to get more options.
January 10, 2019
LaTasha H.
Information Technology and Services, Self-employed
February 19, 2019

“This is amazing! Exactly what I needed. ”

OverallI had been looking for a way to speed up my overall design/development workflow and Draftium was exactly what I needed. Photoshop was originally my go to tool for creating prototypes, but they are not interactive. After testing a few alternatives, I found Draftium via AppSumo. Now it takes a fraction of the time it used to take to create prototype. My clients are amazed at how fast I work and love being able to provide feedback while they are view the prototype. This is a must if you are looking to improve your workflow.
ProsThe ability to create interactive prototypes quickly.
ConsI do not have any cons. So far, the app has everything I need.
February 19, 2019
Stanislav S.
Digital Marketing Manager
Internet, 11-50 employees
December 21, 2018

“Great tool for rapid prototyping”

OverallHelps to be on the same wavelength with designers and copywriters while working on a web project.
ProsI loved the simplistic and intuitive UI, which doesn't require much time to get used to. I created a great prototype in just 20 minutes, which is fantastic.
ConsIn some cases, would love more customization, e.g. move some block elements. It's not necessary as I pass the prototype to designers in any case.
December 21, 2018
Marketing and Advertising, 1001-5000 employees
December 24, 2018

“The easiest tool for visualizing website ideas”

OverallDraftium helps me to make tasks for designers to create landing pages for Google ads campaigns.
ProsPros: - easy for using (even if you're are not designer) - can share your idea with other people - really the best support team 24/7
ConsCons: - don't like two-step authorization on the mobile devices
December 24, 2018
Design, 1-10 employees
March 30, 2019

“Draftium - a website prototyping software with alot of templates”

OverallOverall its been pretty good, i have a lifetime subscription, but not sure if i will use again
ProsITs very quick to get something up straight away.. Like 10 minutes and you could have a fully prototyped website.
ConsI feel the software is designed to be upsold on. It would be great for example to have more e-commerce protoypes, so clients can see what a shop would look like, but their upsell sister software doesnt have that feature so they dont do it.
March 30, 2019

Prezes Zarz¿du
Education Management, 1-10 employees
April 25, 2019

“Draft your webpage”

OverallWe use it to draft our and our customers' webpages
ProsCrafting webpage like LEGO blocks. Looks very promising.
ConsWould love to have Wordpress export capabilities.
April 25, 2019