CaptivateIQ Ratings

Overall

About CaptivateIQ

At CaptivateIQ, we are building an innovative product that empowers companies to manage and tailor their mission-critical sales incentive compensation programs for their workforce. Many of the fastest-growing high technology companies use CaptivateIQ to deliver these compensation programs across their teams. We're backed by leading SaaS investors including Amity Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, Foundation Capital, S28 Capital, and Y-Combinator. Learn more about CaptivateIQ

Darren S.
Director of Operations, Systems and Processes
Automotive, 11-50 employees
April 30, 2019

“A Robust Commissions Tool ”

OverallCaptivateIQ moved us out of spreadsheets into a reliable platform that helped make our lives easier operationally as well as form a Sales user experience. RepairPal had been running the Sales team's commission calculations out of Excel spreadsheets for as long as anyone here can remember. Which worked for making sure the Sales team got paid on their standard plan but did not allow us much if any customizability. It was a real challenge for us to pay SPIFFS, payroll adjustments, etc. Changing our comp structure was weeks worth of work instead of hours or days. And it wasn't a great user experience for the Sales team. Who ended up having to go through PDFs every month to try and find out what they had been paid. When I had initially started evaluating tools we'd looked at Exactly SimplyComp. But it became pretty apparent early on that we weren't their target buyer. Our sales team had 6 people on it and when we evaluated SimplyComp, it was challenging to replicate our plan. When CaptivateIQ reached out to us, it was very apparent that they understood our needs, struggles and had a wealth of experience working with all kinds of commission plans. We did a proof of concept trial with a free implementation and I could not be more pleased with the results. What used to take 2 people hours to do, is done in 15 minutes. Saves me time, saves our finance guys time and keeps the sales team happy.
Pros Flexibility; I have a hard time imagining a commission structure CaptivateIQ couldn't replicate. Customizable statements; Show the sales team what they need to know. How much they got paid and when. Nothing more nothing less. Ease of use; Fairly easy to self serve if you have a good understanding of excel formulas and SQL. Takes us about 15 minutes to run commissions now where it used to take us hours. Customer support; Every time I have reached out for help, I have gotten a response the same day. That's particularly impressive given the size of CaptivateIQ.
ConsI believe you can buy one at extra cost, but there's no built-in test/sandbox instance. Makes me a bit nervous testing things out in our production instance. But there are ways to ensure none of your important data is touched, so not a huge con by any means.
April 30, 2019
Carl E.
Director of Sales Operations
May 24, 2019

“Captivate has been a massive win”

OverallThe main problems we were looking to solve with Captivate were improved accuracy of our calculations, increased transparency of the commissions process, and reduced time to calculate. I think we've realized all of the above and I'm not sure how we'd scale or handle our current plans in Excel.
ProsIn 2019 we migrated from 3 compensation plans that could be managed in Excel to more complex plans with multiple variations. We needed a system that could provide a better audit trail as well as visibility into the calculations to ensure the math checked out. CaptivateIQ has been huge for us. I find it very valuable for sanity checking calculations and avoiding discrepancies. Any time there are discrepancies we can take a deeper dive into the calculations and see what's contributing to the error which brings peace of mind. I appreciate how the calculations in the plans are laid out step by step and it's very logical. Nothing is nested, so this makes it incredibly easy to follow along. The biggest win has been transparency with our sales team. Previously we didn't have the time to create individual statements for our reps which often caused additional lost time when they had questions about the calculations. The individual statements have significantly reduced the amount of support we need to provide post-calculation.
ConsAs someone very comfortable with spreadsheets, formulas, and data analysis, I find the concepts in Captivate and tool straightforward to use. That said, it's going to take some of my team members a little longer for them to learn given they don't have the same level of experience. Our implementation specialist was helpful though in explaining the concepts and getting our team more comfortable with the tool. Our implementation was a success, but my only feedback is that I would have preferred to plan a whole day session vs several 1 hour sessions over a number of weeks. This would have made our time to implement substantially faster. In future updates I'd like to see more work on auditing tools to help us chase down discrepancies or errors quicker, and additional control or flexibility on the presentation and layout of the individual commission statements.
Ricardo S.
VP of Business Development - LatAm
Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees
May 30, 2019

“ Processing commissions in <1 min / month even with our new complex plans”

OverallIt's been the great..of course the product, but I really enjoyed working with the support staff as well. Not only great guys and A+ service, but they have both been in finance roles where they ran commissions at companies so they're great resources.
ProsThe product truly automates what used to be one of the most annoying manual tasks for us The sales, implementation guys, and support team are all fantastic My reps finally have visibility to their commissions without having to ask me or my admin Data syncs directly from my CRM I was able to change my reps' plans to have a better (but more complex) plan because I didn't have to worry about how we'd calculate it each month
ConsThe ui needed some improvement but one of the recent updates was a huge boost..it looks very slick now
May 30, 2019
Nicholas B.
Business Operations Manager
Food & Beverages, 201-500 employees
May 22, 2019

“Takes the pain away from a painful process”

OverallI think the system is great. We have harder than normal commission plans in my opinion and CaptivateIQ delivered. I would definitely recommend it to others looking to make commissions less painful to manage.
ProsWe were previously managing commissions in Excel and it was starting to take up more time to manage given our growing team. We looked at CaptivateIQ and we were skeptical they could handle our commission plans but they pulled it off. Their system is very flexible and was able to handle things like ramp, draw, and more for us. I also like their rep reporting section. Unlike other solutions, which were forcing us into their set templates, CaptivateIQ's was very customizable and we were able to tailor each plan.
ConsTheir documentation is lacking within the product but they have a great services team that was able to help get me trained so not a big deal.
May 22, 2019
Shane W.
Internet, 11-50 employees
March 29, 2019

“Awesome product. Handles the nitty gritty so you can focus on what's important.”

OverallI'd definitely recommend CaptivateIQ to those looking for a way to automate the commissions process and save a lot of time. The CaptivateIQ team was amazing in helping me get set up quickly and when it's all set up and it gave me some peace knowing I've got a vetted system to payout commissions to my team.
ProsI was one of the early customers on CaptivateIQ and can definitely say the tool has evolved a lot. We were traditionally handling commissions in Excel and as the CEO of the company, I was spending a lot of time calculating payouts and sending them to my team. CaptivateIQ helped automate much of the hard work so all I needed to do was refresh the data and click process. My reps then had all the details into how they were getting paid for the month and I had a peace of mind that everything was calculated correctly. One of the things I valued most from CaptivateIQ was the team behind the product. Their experience and familiarity with various commission plans and working with imperfect data helped me think about better ways to streamline my comp plans. They were also very responsive and helpful when it came to questions I had about my plan or the system.
ConsAfter their funding I saw a rapid improvements to the product, which at times meant I was seeing something a little different in the UI. Now things are more consistent and stable so that has improved. For statement reports my team receives, I'd like see the ability to PDF them automatically. I also believe they can improve some of the reporting UI but I'm told that is in their update later this year.
March 29, 2019
Jesse S.
BDR Manager

“CaptivateIQ Review”

OverallWe are solving cross team collaboration with commission between accounting and my BDR management team and moving away from excel spreadsheets. This has totally given new clarity and transparency across 3 different teams and made a lot of the grunt work of managing a BDR team go away. Also love that I can customize the comp structure to my own system.
Pros-UX, simplicity - this product makes it incredibly flexible and easy to model my BDR commissions and work with accounting to ensure everyone is on the same page with comp. Working in a startup means we often change how we comp, and having a seamless UX and flexibility is crucial in using commission software for our BDRS.
Consonly con is not being able to login via the website - sometimes hard to track down the app itself and where to login
Sarah D.
Sales Operations Manager

“Very easy to use!”

OverallCaptivateIQ is REALLY EASY to use and understand, especially if you come from the world of Excel. After a few sessions with their services team, I'm comfortable making changes to the product on my own. We have a large sales team with a variety of teams / plans and this streamlined the whole process. I recommend this for any large and fast growing sales team.
ProsComing from Excel and being able to use CaptivateIQ for commissions processing has been a huge win. I love the product and can't rave enough about it. Some of the big things I like about the product include: - Being able to custom build the statements per each plan - Easily accommodate changes with people leaving and joining new teams - Loved how easy it is to use especially getting the reps to get into the system and use it (little to no training) CaptivateIQ also has a great services team. They help think through all the use cases and make sure everything is setup correctly. I've never experienced a services team as dedicated and effective as theirs!
ConsI would love to be able to download statements. Also, on the statement reporter, while incredibly easy to use, I would love more features like adding colors and grouping.
Kelly M.
Director Sales Operations
July 13, 2019

“Captivate IQ is a great solution to commissions scaling with growing sales teams”

OverallPositive experience, CSR has been an amazing team getting us up and running and through the implementation process smoothly. They ask all the right questions and take the time to really understand your plans and help ensure the backend handles all the plan possibilities.
ProsEasy to use, update and get users accessing on their own. Customer Support responsiveness to use recommendations and general assistance for questions or best practice advice.
ConsInitially there were some multi step in setup that could be linked to save steps and when i made the recommendation, within a few weeks the fix was in.
July 13, 2019
May 23, 2019

“Switching form Oracle to CaptivateIQ has been incredible”

OverallOur overall experience has been extremely positive! We had used Xactly and Oracle in the past and there is no comparison in terms of balancing ease of use with robust capability. Our monthly comp processing has never been more simple! I also want to emphasize the dedication and attention to detail the Captivate team demonstrated during our evaluation cycle, implementation, and beyond - they are committed to getting the tool working exactly as their customers require to an extent I have never seen from other vendors.
ProsCaptivate IQ has an exceptional services team - they invested the time needed to understand our needs and comp plan and were able to get us set up in record time. We had a short window between renewals and the Captivate team was able to quickly onboard us with this in mind, making us confident in our vendor switch. Captivate's data transformation capabilities really stood out to us, as we were working with a hold and release plan which required multiple datasets to be combined with payments data to produce correct releases. The platform was able to handle this easily! I also really like the ability to easily edit statements and make manual adjustments - these have been huge time savers!
ConsWe've asked Captivate to look into custom number formatting for statements. It would also be helpful if the error codes, when triggered, showed more detail.
May 23, 2019
Ada J.
VP Finance
May 24, 2019

“Very flexible commission system”

OverallCaptivateIQ has been a great experience. Coming from Excel, I highly recommend it for an automated commission solution to save time processing, reviewing payouts for accuracy, and giving something our team is able to interact with for their compensation. When we ran out of time we would not send statements to individuals and with captivateIQ I never have to worry about that.
ProsOne of the challenges of handling our main AE plan in Excel was that it required me to track every period for each sales rep on each line. This was quickly ballooning to become a problem and wasn't going to scale well with our fast growing business. CaptivateIQ was able to easily handle this AND all of our other different commission plans (SDR team, CS team, Managers, etc.) They've got a nice UI and the formula writing within their Comp Plan designer is easy to understand. I also like the real-time feedback in the calculations - brings a lot of transparency for creating new or updating existing commission plans. Services team has been great - very fast and we're happy with the work so far.
ConsThe system has a lot of flexibility to handle any commission plan but sometimes the formula writing can be a little long. This could be related to the complexity of some of our plans trying to satisfy a bunch of conditions for payouts.
Keith D.
SVP Global Revenue
Computer & Network Security, 11-50 employees
May 14, 2019

“Great team and product”

OverallCommissions used to be a stressful and time consuming monthly exercise. With CaptivateIQ, it takes a few clicks a month to process payouts for the team and now I can move into more important business activities. If you have multiple plans and managers and are trying to simplify this process with an easy to use system, CaptivateIQ will serve you well.
ProsI appreciate how quickly the system was put together including making changes to account for new 2019 plans. We were able to run payouts within a few days after walking through our plans with their team. Now that the system is running, I really like how everything is centralized so our team can and myself have an organized view of what's been paid out for on commissions. The team really enjoys the visibility into their deals and have confidence everything is accounted for.
ConsIt would be great to see a Hubspot CRM integration. It would also be nice to see a task manager or a step-by-step walkthrough for when I run payouts each month. For example, when I'm running a payout for a new month, it'd be great to click a button and it would take me through all the steps on all the pages and then actions I need to perform. This would remove having me click on the side navigation to get through processing a payout (loading data, processing payout, review, etc.)
May 14, 2019
Amanda G.
Sales Operations Manager
May 29, 2019

“ User friendly commission solution”

OverallPreviously, we were operating commissions in Excel spreadsheets. It was a very manual process that took a lot of time to put together and manually check. It also opened us to potential problems common with spreadsheets (copy pasting formulas and numbers, etc.). We've since been operating out of CaptivateIQ, which is a great platform. It beats manually calculating commissions in spreadsheets and makes the whole process very quick, simple, and easy.
ProsCaptivateIQ rearchitected a new platform and so far it's great. It's very easy to digest and works much better than ever before. With this new design, it's fully functional and self-service - I'm able to go and create new commission plans on my own. It has a workbook style to it making the UI/UX very familiar and intuitive.
ConsThe statement designer has been great so far in that it's very customizable but I would like to see improvements around formatting and adding graphics/colors. Also, I'd like to see more from general reporting for analysis. The team mentioned this is something they're working on and will be out shortly so excited to hear what will come out for this.
May 29, 2019
Destiny H.
Onsite supervisor
Staffing and Recruiting, 5001-10,000 employees
July 31, 2019

“CaptivateIQ Review”

OverallIts been a great experience overall using CaptivatelQ
ProsIts very easy to use on a daily basis. Its very easy to navigate threw the software.
ConsI like everything about the website no complaints
July 31, 2019
Zachary M.
July 16, 2019

“Easy to use compensation reporting system”

OverallMy experience with CaptivateIQ has been primarily as a user needing to calculate compensation and ensure that I was paid correctly. Captivate has been great at effectively showing me what I need to see and I don't feel that we're missing out on anything.
ProsIt's overly simple and makes it very easy to pull up what I need to see about my compensation in order to ensure that I've been paid what was expected given my previous month sales.
ConsWhile I don't have experience with many competitors, I don't have any real complaints about the software or places I'd like to see it improve.
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
July 29, 2019

“Captivate IQ Rev.”

OverallOverall, it's just another useful tool that simplifies the extra work around the office. It helps you focus on your actual work and not have to worry about one extra thing.
ProsIt's super easy to use, and it does all the simple calculations for commissions.
ConsThere wasn't a lot of instruction for us to see the full capability of it.
July 29, 2019
July 11, 2019

“Great software to track sales compensation”

OverallNo more confusion about my sales comp.
ProsCaptivateIQ is easy to use. The UI is simple and functions in the way in which you want it to. Very easy to find the information I need to track my sales compensation.
ConsFor some reason, all sales from the quarter are listed in one month's view. It would be helpful if this information was separated into different columns.
Human Resources, 1001-5000 employees
August 18, 2019

“CaptivateIQ has provided our ICs and org with peace of mind”

OverallWhen reps have questions on their comp, the first place we start with is CaptivateIQ.
ProsClear reports provide detailed information on every deal closed.
ConsA few quarters back we transitioned from the beta to the GA and it's been a great experience since!
August 18, 2019
Greg R.
Strategy and Operations
Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees
July 15, 2019

“Makes commission process easy”

OverallGood implementation process to get our plans on the tool quickly.
ProsMakes a complex commission process simple. Saves a ton of time and improves accuracy.
ConsSolid tool for commissions. Minor things on the UI side that could be improved
Tim L.
Sales Manager
Accounting, 1001-5000 employees
July 12, 2019

“CaptivateIQ - bringing insight and ease to underserved space”

OverallIt has been great - an awesome addition to our sales org!
ProsI love the visibility it gives sales reps into deals. It also shows how deals are changing during onboarding and is customizable.
ConsSome things could be a bit more clearly labeled.
July 12, 2019
KEVIN Z.
Strategic Finance Manager

“Great Easy to use Tool”

ProsCaptivateIQ significantly lowered the time it takes to run commissions each month as well as increased the accuracy of the calculations.
ConsLearning to run commissions in this tool took some time but the support team was great and made sure our team was up to speed during onboarding.
Tawney S.
BDM
July 18, 2019

“I LOVE THIS TOOL FOR COMMISSIONS”

OverallI am so happy to finally have a system that accurately helps our team track commissions and securely. Great product.
ProsIt is so easy to use and more accurately calculates and tracks my commissions. Less errors and misses.
ConsNothing - I really like the system so far.
Jim D.
Technical Recruiting Manager
July 17, 2019

“Tracking Commission with CaptivateIQ”

OverallExperience has been very positive. Has saved time and re-work by avoiding pay out mistakes.
ProsSimple to navigate. Allows weekly comparisons fo commission totals. Can do both individual and team reports.
ConsHaven;t come across anything that I can say I don't like.
Erik B.
Sr Sales Manager
July 17, 2019

“Great solution to understand commission breakdowns at a glance ”

OverallExcellent tool that helps me clearly walk my reps through their commission summary.
ProsI like the fact I can see my entire teams roll-up. From there, I can dive in and get very granular with the data if needed.
ConsThe UI looks a bit outdated, but that's a personal preference.
Jennifer C.
VP, FP&A
Market Research, 201-500 employees

“Flexible system”

OverallThe implementation has been great. We're not yet live, so I'm hopeful the ongoing support will be as well, but I have nothing but good things to say about the implementation process and the though partnership I've received during the process.
ProsThe implementation team has been amazing. So patient in helping me get my arms around our plans, how to set them up, and how to deal with the many exceptions we have. The team has been great, and the delays in implementation have all been on our side.
ConsIt does not integrate with our ERP (FinancialForce). I also don't like that the number values show as text (e.g. 14524 rather tahn 14,524). Just makes it more difficult to review
July 16, 2019

“Great platform to manage our sales commissions!”

ProsIt is very user friendly and creates visibility across the entire team.
ConsThere are not many cons that come to mind for me. It is a great solution.
Sophia N.
Business Development Representative
July 10, 2019

“Easy to use and great for transparency”

ProsI like that I'm able to see all of my commissions broken down without my base salary included.
ConsI don't like that I can't see the tax deductions - it shows your commission pre-tax. It'd be helpful to see just so we can cross reference with our paycheck.
Ryan I.

“Captivate IQ Review”

Overall. The benefit is I no longer maintain a separate spreadsheet which tracks my commission schedule. Saves me a couple hours every quarter and just gives me peace of mind. In sum, very positive experience.
ProsI like being able to check my commission against what I have closed won in salesforce. I also like that I am able to see how much I get paid on every deal. It seems to be updating in realtime as well which is really helpful. No longer need to maintain a separate spreadsheet.
ConsI wish that I didn't need to login to captivate IQ separately, and that I could login to salesforce and see that information there.
valter g.
SDR
August 19, 2019

“More Visibility into my commission paycheck ”

ProsI like how the software calculates my commission paycheck without the need of updating a custom spreadsheet manually. I also enjoy the dashboard that breakdown my commission variables and commission rate as well as qualified opportunities/CW.
ConsI dislike is how long it took to get fully implemented. However, this may have been due to some challenges internally, so I can't entirely blame Captivate. The UI/ UX could be a bit friendlier. I find it a bit boring and cumbersome.
August 19, 2019

“CaptivateIQ replacing Xactly”

OverallCaptivateIQ allows us to eliminate manual calculation of commissions. We are able to process commissions faster and more accurately as well as give managers the ability to review their team's numbers easily.
ProsOur implementation manager has been incredible helpful.
ConsThere are some excel formulas I hoped to be able to use in CaptivateIQ that are not available. There are workarounds for everything, but the convenience would be nice.
Eugene K.
Sr. Sales Representative
Automotive, 51-200 employees

“CaptivateIQ is a must”

ProsEasy to use and provides transparency that is much needed
ConsI've yet to come across anything that i've disliked about this service
Human Resources, 501-1000 employees
July 15, 2019

“Captivate IQ makes it easy for me to understand my paycheck.”

ProsI can see exactly what deals I'm getting paid out for.
ConsThere is a lot of information, and info bubbles on each area would be helpful.
Modesto M.
Accounting Manager
May 15, 2019

“Great Product, Gives me Peace of Mind around the Sales Commissions Process”

OverallWe have nearly automated our business development sales representatives commissions process. What previously took me about 2 hours to complete now only takes me 15 mins to do! With that time back, I can leverage the output CaptivateIQ provides and have more time to analyze, rather than having to worry about the numbers first.
ProsCaptivateIQ has a great foundation & workflow to automate the commissions process. With a little bit of time & effort invested upfront, the hours saved going forward quickly add up. I also appreciate the flexibility of the system & how I can tailor my commission plan with a quick update. Finally, the team at CaptivateIQ has been extremely helpful in the implementation process, so big time kudos to them for all their hard work!
ConsIt would be great to have some documentation/videos around how to leverage the product that could serve as extra guidance.
Mizzy M.
Account Manager
Human Resources, 501-1000 employees
July 19, 2019

“Captivate IQ makes it easy for me to understand my paycheck”

ProsThe ability to easily see what I'm getting paid, and for which deals.
ConsI wish there were a few more info bubbles so I can understand each part of the site.
Staffing and Recruiting, 51-200 employees
July 17, 2019

“Easy access - great information”

ProsIts a quick and easy way to find how much commission I earned for the month without running client reports and calculating it myself. Additional information on how calculations were made is also available with out cluttering your screen.
ConsI have not found something to dislike yet since its an easy website to navigate - very straight to the point. I've had access for 2 months without a glitch after a trial period ran by HR and hope we continue using the system.
Rebecca K.
Regional Sales Manager

“Easy to use”

OverallEase of viewing and approving commission. Quick access of information.
ProsI like the professional layout of CaptivateIQ. I also like being able to see certain key pieces of commission information at a glance when I initially open the statements.
ConsI have not had any cons thus far with this product.
Lopa R.
Corporate Account Executive
July 16, 2019

“CaptivateIQ gives me visibility into my earnings”

ProsClear breakdown of commission for each pay period
ConsNothing! CaptivateIQ works great and is super easy to use
Aaron A.
Customer Success Manager

“AA's CaptivateIQ Review”

OverallPositive.
ProsAllows me to audit/cross-reference my commission payouts for budgeting purposes
ConsI don't log in enough to know it's full value.
Joey B.
July 15, 2019

“Huge improvement over manual/excel sheet process”

ProsAs an individual contributor on our sales team I love being able to quickly access a summary of my commission schedule, payouts, and plan. The information layout is a huge improvement to the excel sheets our finance team used to track these things previously, and a self-serve portal is awesome for better, quicker accessibility.
ConsNothing in particular. My use is simple and it handles my needs just fine.
Mitchell M.
Director, Strategic Sales
July 10, 2019

“Commissions payout are now so easy to see!”

OverallIt's been positive, much better than what we had previously!
ProsBefore CaptivateIQ we were relying on excel and tracking manually for commissions. This was a challenge because, crazy as it sounds, sometimes my commissions were missed! Now we have full visibility to see what we are getting paid and when.
ConsIt was an adjustment to get used to, finding exactly where the commission payout is showcased, but after a few months it was easy to follow.
Information Services, 1001-5000 employees
July 11, 2019

“Transparent & Easy to Understand”

OverallCaptivateIQ is my first experience with tracking commission and it has been a very positive experience. I am not surprised by what comes into my bank account now.
ProsI love how easy it is for me to see a breakdown of my numbers and know the direct correlation between my efforts and money in my pocket.
ConsI would love if it could integrate into our current payroll system so I could see it all in one place.
Kevin W.
Head of Sales Operations & Strategy
Market Research, 51-200 employees
April 9, 2019

“Great time-saving commission tool”

ProsCaptivateIQ has put so much time back on my calendar - I used to spend several hours per week tracking and reporting commissions manually, and now I spend less than an hour per month. The tool is dynamic and easy to use for our ever-changing commission structures. I demoed Concert and Xactly but found that CaptivateIQ was able to accomplish everything I needed it to. The on-boarding experience was phenomenal - both were incredibly helpful and patient when building out our data and commission plans.
ConsNo major downsides. There is a bit of a learning curve, but after a few run-throughs (reps was always on standby willing to help), I feel comfortable and confident to use the tool to it's full potential.
April 9, 2019
Caitlin R.
Channel Director
Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

“Crystal Clear Communications”

ProsI love how easy it is for my to understand what deals are included in my commission checks. This is the first platform I've used that offers 100% transparency into what I'm being on and how much. I also love that it separates renewal business from new business.
ConsI would love to see a more robust phone application.
Christy N.
Mid-Market Sales Representative
July 11, 2019

“Gives me piece of mind to better predict my paycheck”

OverallCaptivateIQ solves the problem of managing my earnings because I can see exactly where my money is coming from. It also gives me piece of mind to audit my sales to make sure I'm being paid accordingly.
ProsI love being able to accurately predict my paycheck by seeing where my earnings are coming from by account and date.
ConsI can't think of any cons! CaptivateIQ is very straightforward.
Courtney S.
Executive Assistant

“Love them!”

OverallI cant say one bad word. If you can get the CSR - do it! He has spent endless hours with us to ensure our complicated calculations were always correct and inputted properly. He never dropped the ball and was always on his game. I am looking forward to continue to work with him.
ProsEasy, seamless, and proper calculation for all commissions each month!
ConsNothing - everything has been flawless!!
Alex O.
SDR
August 8, 2019

“CaptivateIQ_Review”

OverallGreat - no problems on my end
ProsCaptivateIQ updates me with how my month went and what my take-home income is. It's the best part of my end of the month!
ConsIt could be more of a dashboard with lots of colors and show a breakdown of what I'm getting paid off of - aka more detail & more fun views of the portfolio!
August 8, 2019
Gregory J. K.
Staffing Supervisor

“Captivate IQ”

ProsWhat I liked most is that it allows me to consistently monitor how my profit sharing amounts are. It also, allows me to set more goals and come with up creative ideas to improve performance for our organization.
ConsSince this is a fairly new program that I am using, I have yet to find any flaws within it.
Greg H.
July 16, 2019

“Great tool for personal financial visibility as an account executive”

OverallSolving my financial planning for the future and knowing what commissions are coming in my next paycheck.
ProsIt's now incredibly easy to understand my commission and how to plan for the future.
ConsI want it to be customized for me - I'm not the admin, so I'm guessing it could be formed/molded. More visibility, goal-setting, etc would be even more helpful.
Delana H.
Sales Development Representative
Internet, 201-500 employees

“I'm Captivate! ”

OverallCaptivateIQ has helped me make sure that I'm accurately getting paid out correctly on my commission checks instead of having to double-check with a manager, I can simply check it myself. Being in sales you want to make sure you're getting paid the right amount!
ProsFor me personally, I'm more of a visual person so seeing my paycheck broken down and seeing what I'm getting paid out on is nice! I'm one of those people who likes to double-check things and make sure everything is correct and my regular paycheck doesn't show me the full break down as CaptivateIQ does.
ConsThe only downside is I don't think it updates automatically, the company has to do it but other than that I didn't find any issues with it.
Maia C.
Business Ops Manager
Computer & Network Security, 51-200 employees

“We love CaptivateIQ!”

OverallCaptivateIQ is amazing. Conway has been nothing but fantastic to work with. We will definitely recommend!
ProsCaptivateIQ has been a blessing for us. It used to take hours and hours each month to do commission - now it takes 15 minutes. Wonderful system and wonderful staff!
ConsNothing! We have had no disappointments with CaptivateIQ!
Aaron S.
July 10, 2019

“CaptivateIQ Makes Understanding Your Compensation Easy”

OverallIt makes understanding my compensation incredibly easy.
ProsIt is easy to use and the customer support is top notch.
ConsInability to print reports or export details.