Zoho CRM Plus Ratings

Overall
4.3/5
4.3/5
4.2/5

About Zoho CRM Plus

Zoho CRM Plus being a unified platform, is the ideal solution for businesses looking to provide enhanced customer experiences with streamlined administration, omnichannel customer engagement, social media marketing, powerful analytics, built-in AI, intelligent chat bots and more. Learn more about Zoho CRM Plus

Computer Software, 1-10 employees
October 12, 2018

“Started with a free account, upgraded as my business expanded. Never been happier with the service.”

OverallI feel that my last few paragraphs have elaborated on this adequalty.
ProsI have been using this service for almost three years now. I love the variety of the apps available at my disposal, i can manage my clients, my team and all of my projects and all of the varying facets that are attached to each, in a compartmentalised way where only the people see what I want them to see, yet all can communicate with ease within various limits. This system has enabled me to manage a multitude of software projects, dev teams and potential and existing clients in a timely manner and with relative ease. The suite of mobile apps also keeps me on track while i'm travelling or otherwise away from keyboard. If anything it keeps me guilty of working too much!
ConsThere is little to complain about this software as far as my experience goes. I enjoy using it, the interface is user-friendly and well thought out, the experience is generally pleasant with little to few errors that I can recall with around 3 years of usage. There was reportedly a down earlier this year thanks to an autmated mix up with the hosting provider that zoho used, but we never felt so much as a whisper of downtime. I also understand that they swtiched to cloudflare immediately and mitigated the issue.
October 12, 2018
Eric W.
Business Teacher
Education Management, 201-500 employees
September 25, 2018

“Feature packed at an affordable price.”

OverallMy overall experience with Zoho was very positive. As the Director of Customer Success (in practice, sales and onboarding) for my company, I used Zoho to help build our sales funnel, keep track of my/our communications with clients, and drive sales and retention. Zoho proved to do all of those things well and at an affordable price. I would highly recommend Zoho, and if I'm ever involved with a startup in the future, I will push to use Zoho.
ProsZoho CRM has the same functionality as other industry-leading CRMs, but at a fraction of the cost. When I worked for a small tech startup with around 5 employees, I was in charge of selecting and implementing a CRM. Zoho fit our needs and our budget. Also, they provided excellent customer service and didn't seem to care that we were a relatively small client.
ConsIt took a lot of time and some third-party solutions (IFTTT and Zapier) to integrate with some of the other marketing systems we used in our business. While we could have probably replaced them with other Zoho products, as a small business it wasn't immediately feasible.
September 25, 2018
Francesco P.
Business Development Director
Oil & Energy, 5001-10,000 employees
September 14, 2019

“Keep your contacts under control”

OverallZoho CRM Plus helped me and my company to avoid information asymmetry between me and the other components of my team when we talk about some Client, or before a visit. It is also very useful in case of some key accountant manager left the company, so you have anyway all the datas of his/her contacts in Zoho so there is not a loss for your company.
ProsThis software is a very complete CRM tool. That's quite good, after a meeting for example, to save and keep all the information related to the person/company you met. Very useful to keep all the data in the account so to be able to share them with the other components of your team. I use it as Business Developer, so I'm always informed regarding the situation of Clients and potential Clients when I go to visit them after a while.
ConsSometimes the software can result too much detailed. What I mean is that, for each contact, you can add so many information that maybe can even create confusion. What could be good is to have something like a "light registration mode" and then, if needed, the detailed one.
September 14, 2019
Michael K.
Principal
March 5, 2019

“User of ZOHO CRM for nearly 10 years ”

OverallI have used ZOHO CRM for nearly 10 years. I always tell people wait a few months and ZOHO is probably rolling out an upgrade. Overall the experience has been excellent.
ProsI like the fact that ZOHO always adds new functionality to ZOHO CRM. I also like that it is integrated with all its key software like Books, Campaigns, Projects, and a host of other apps. Once you get started with ZOHO CRM , and through the ZOHO Analytics, you can track anything through ZOHO CRM.
ConsWish there were a few more reporting options to track who opened email marketing campaigns. It is fine for now. But would like to see a little more.
March 5, 2019
Diana N.
Managing Partner
Construction, 1-10 employees
February 24, 2019

“Just getting started”

ProsOur company is currently switching to a new management system and Zoho products keep checking off what we need. We are afraid to fully commit at this time to Zoho only because we've been switching to new programs every 6-12 months. We are very tired and running out of time to do this. The more we dive into Zoho, the happier we get. We keep discovering different functions and features that provide exactly what our business needs all in one. It seems too good to be true, but so far it is doing everything that it says it can. We couldn't be happier that it integrates with google easily and can sync to multiple contact lists.
ConsWhen you are new to Zoho, I feel like it can be very overwhelming because they have a lot of options and different ways of bundling the service together. It would be great if Zoho can provide a more visual way on all the different options that they have and how they all connect to eachother. I think this might just be an issue with me as I'm a very visual person.
February 24, 2019
priya g.
marketing manager
July 25, 2018

“Zoho crm plus is a multi-tasking software providing great functionalities at one place.”

ProsWith zoho crm plus we don't need to purchase different zoho software individually like zoho crm, zoho sales, zoho social, zoho desk etc. In zoho crm plus edition they are providing all functionalities at one end. We can add leads and can customize fields According to our requirement, on the same panel we can add our social accounts, also we can schedule posts for our social accounts and can reply to messages as well, we can keep track on our customer activities through sales iq. We can check on which page our visitor is spending how much amount of time. Overall it's a multifunctional software with ease to use functionality.
ConsI like almost everything about zoho crm plus. A minor issue is sometimes leads auto number does not come in proper ascending or descending order. Rest everything is good.
July 25, 2018
Ninaad K.
Sr Sales Consultant
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
March 1, 2019

“Excellent Software Tool as a CRM”

OverallExcellent Software Tool which enables to speed up Sales Processes effectively
ProsI have been a user of Zoho CRM for around 2 years and have been using it for tracking my Sales Funnel (being a sales consultant.Key Features: 1) Allows for configuring Followup Task Reminders 2)Useful for creating Sales Pipeline and tracking (UI is very good) 3) It helps to track the accounts as well as point of contacts for each account effectively
ConsIt should allow the user to send follow-up emails as trailing mails to a previous thread instead of sending a mail as a new thread
March 1, 2019
Lauren W.
Marketing Manager
E-Learning, 11-50 employees
August 1, 2019

“Efficient CRM Tool”

ProsAs the Marketing Manager, I am always pulling reports from the various sales territories. I really like the feature that I can save the categories for my report, and run them as needed.
ConsAs with any CRM, there is certainly a learning curve. When uploading leads from a conference, there are specific categories that MUST be filled in, in order for the entire list to be imported.
August 1, 2019
Mark F.
VP
Insurance, 51-200 employees
August 30, 2019

“Price and quality can't be beat.”

OverallI can't brag about ZOHO CRM more. It can truely be molded to work in any industry. It can connect with hundreds of other apps and software through API feeds. This is very important to me when I need data to be sent in various places.
ProsI absolutely love the pricing structure. Its very affordable, even for micro businesses.
ConsIt's very customizable, so that makes setup a little difficult to learn at first.
August 30, 2019
Derek R.
Territory Manager
Oil & Energy, 1-10 employees
April 2, 2019

“Zoho CRM Makes Tracking Goals, Projects, and Tasks EASY and FUNCTIONAL”

OverallOverall, Zoho has been an incredible addition to our company.
ProsZoho offers so many ways to get things done. I can track everything, provide easy reporting, create and execute tasks, etc. Zoho is a great CRM
ConsI have noticed that it could be more automated to transfer info more easily.
renaud m.
cco
Medical Devices, 11-50 employees
September 27, 2019

“Very useful tool”

Overalloverall very good experience, works as advertise with good customer support as needed
ProsEase fo use, affordability, feature set, intuitive
Conssome menus are not all that straight forward and require multiple steps to get some tasks done
September 27, 2019
Kevin M.
Sales
Chemicals, 201-500 employees
May 6, 2019

“Not too bad but has its limitations.”

OverallNot bad and would recommend for small Businesses with simple deployments.
ProsEasy to use and setup. Interface has small learning curve.
ConsNot very customizable, could use some tweaking for notifications especially if your mail client isn't directly comparable.
May 6, 2019
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
September 5, 2018

“Great solution for a great price”

OverallI could to get better productivity focused in what really matters. The options available are really useful and with plus customization value added.
ProsA lot of options to accomplish my Customer Relationship tasks, easy of use and customization option according to my needs.
ConsThe security framework turned a little bit confuse. The restriction were applied to pages instead of specific options in a page.
September 5, 2018
henry M.
tax associate
Legal Services, 11-50 employees
June 25, 2019

“Easy to use ”

Overallvery easy to use. very easy to train others on use
Proseasy to use. simple to add and delete information when needed
Consneed more options to categorize clients
June 25, 2019
Alex V.
Teamlead
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
January 21, 2019

“Useful product for close communication with customers”

ProsThanks to this software, we have the opportunity to work closely with our company's customers. It is distinguished by its simplicity and provides a huge number of useful features.
ConsThe only and most significant drawback of Zoho CRM is that if there is no active connection to the Internet, the software cannot be used.
January 21, 2019
Jose M.
Business Development Associate
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
October 31, 2018

“Great CRM system”

ProsIt allows you to keep a track on your leads, call and email directly from the app.
ConsIt is part of a package, but you need to install something else.
October 31, 2018
Thomas L.
Marketing Representative
E-Learning, 11-50 employees
February 25, 2019

“Zoho CRM Plus Review”

OverallOverall pretty good. Had to deal with customer service a couple of times and that was a good experience. Had some issues finding things and getting emails to sync at times.
ProsThere are a lot of features included in this CRM.
ConsThe ease of use could be better. Sometimes difficult to find what you want to do.
February 25, 2019
Elizabeth R.
Account Manager
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
November 26, 2018

“Zoho CRM Plus”

OverallOverall Zoho CRM Plus is great, really look that we have all account info all on one screen and available within secs.
ProsWe have been using Zoho for a little under two years now and I must say, it has really helped a lot with organization. We get tons of calls a day and it make every call so easy to just type in a key word to pull up the account and have their info available so quick.
ConsNothing really I can negative about this software. At times it does randomly log me out and says I cant get access but that does not last very long.
November 26, 2018
Adrian C.
Customer Support
Airlines/Aviation, 1001-5000 employees
September 4, 2018

“Zoho CRM Plus”

OverallLike the site overall, just wish support was faster to access and resolve some issues.
Pros Very easy to enter information and also quite easy to use in general.
ConsCan get a little overwhelming at times with so many options.
September 4, 2018
Carla d.
Gerente de sucursal
Pharmaceuticals, 11-50 employees
October 3, 2018

“Great CRM”

OverallSales pipeline.
ProsIt has everything you need in order to do a follow-up with clients, it allows you to assign tasks.
ConsI think it has everything you need in a CRM software.
October 3, 2018
Cory K.
None
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees
September 18, 2018

“Easy CRM With other Zoho Software Integration”

ProsI like the far reaching functions of the many Zoho softwares that can be integrated together.
ConsThere's some things that aren't as intuitive as something maybe such as Salesforce.
September 18, 2018
Keely W.
Director of HR
Financial Services, 11-50 employees
January 18, 2019

“Zoho CRM Plus”

OverallOverall, this product has provided us with the tools we needed in a CRM
ProsEase of adaptation and range of functions
Consimport functionality with our proprietary software
January 18, 2019
Writing and Editing, 11-50 employees
April 27, 2019

“Zoho CRM Plus review”

OverallZoho CRM Plus is a multitasking tool which does all the work in one app so you don't have to go for each individual tool every time. Great software.
ProsI can manage the clients, customers and my projects. Mobile application also gives you access to the software anytime anywhere. Zoho completely fulfill my needs.
ConsThis is a very nice software but I really think that there could be more reporting options and GUI can be a little bit more easy to understand.
April 27, 2019
Richard J.
IT
Oil & Energy, 1001-5000 employees
January 22, 2019

“A nice overall CRM”

OverallI like the overall theme with tabs on left and body on right. It's designed well. I also like the inclusion of the SalesIQ tab and the ability to really organize all the teams we have assigned to clients.
ProsI like how it allows you to be involved and document all parts of your relationship with a client.
ConsA lot of options and tabs to figure out. So it took a while before I knew where everything was.
January 22, 2019
Eliran H.
November 17, 2018

“very good product and reccomeded”

Overallvery good service and highly recommended.
ProsThat all facebook leads are going automatically to my clients. until that service, we have to download leads and send manually.
Consnothing, it's great service and i'll keep using it.
November 17, 2018
Hospitality, 1-10 employees
November 5, 2018

“Amazing CRM”

ProsZoho has it all- simplicity, features, organization. I like how they integrate all features and still stayed simple and easy to use.
ConsI don't have anything bad to say about Zoho, keep that good work!
November 5, 2018
Education Management, 1001-5000 employees
March 21, 2019

“Brilliant option for CRM software”

OverallAwesome CRM that's available free of charge.
ProsAwesome software that is available free of charge. This software allows businesses to organise their lead data very easily
ConsA little complex to set up but a great software suite none the less
March 21, 2019
Shiawtian C.
Experienced Associate
Accounting, 10,001+ employees
November 25, 2018

“Easy To Use For Small Business CRM ”

OverallOverall, it does a lot that other CRM out there provides but takes time set up and see the benefits.
ProsFree to an inexpensive way to get started on CRM. I really like the number of integrations and 24 hour support provided.
ConsI didn't like how hard it was like to customize my experience. For example, I wanted it to add filters and other applications and found it quite difficult to do so. If I can add those additional features, it would cost me.
November 25, 2018
Farming, 1-10 employees
September 6, 2019

“It is great for small businesses”

OverallI can easily increase my sales with their insights.
ProsIt has multichannel options and provides various sources for high conversion rate.
ConsIt does not really have any cons that I know of.
September 6, 2019
Junaid A.
Managing Director
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
August 3, 2019

“Zoho CRM”

OverallGood Software and worthy
ProsThe ease of implementation and user interface. Features are impressive
ConsPricing is more. Can reconciliate tge pricing structure and make it affordable to every user
August 3, 2019
Amber J.
Marketing Director
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
July 15, 2019

“Will not give a refund”

OverallBad experience overall, will not recommend
ProsI started this software being promised it was one thing and then it was not. When I asked for a refund, they promised one to me 3 times and weeks later I have seen nothing. We are non-profit and cannot wait. Customer service is terrible.
ConsCustomer service is terrible, hidden fees, confusing
July 15, 2019
Cathy P.
Consultant
April 2, 2019

“Work on Zoho CRM everyday ”

OverallI overall like it but I still find it to be a little time consuming and fragmented.
ProsI like some of the organizational features of the software like the ease of finding my upcoming tasks and finding my leads
ConsI have to make a minimum of 6 clicks to complete a task at times and change the statuses. It can be quite time consuming to get all the information completed.
Lydia S.
Admin
Human Resources, 1-10 employees
February 19, 2019

“A great tool for a small business”

ProsZoho is easy to use and it creates user friendly profiles that are perfect for mamaging a small or large business .
ConsThere is a little bit of figuring out at the beginning but once you get the hang of ot its easy
February 19, 2019

Matthew F.
Business Systems Analyst
Construction, 10,001+ employees
September 30, 2018

“Decent, but would not recommend”

ProsI liked the look and feel of the portal. Was easy to navigate as well.
ConsHave had some problems syncing data and customer support has been pretty bad. Also felt like the reporting functionality could use some drastic improvements.
September 30, 2018