Qualtrics Employee Experience Ratings

Overall

About Qualtrics Employee Experience

Qualtrics Employee Experience (EX) creates a snapshot across the entire employee lifecycle, automatically prioritising key drivers of engagement and experience so you can build strong teams, drive productivity, and reduce unwanted attrition.You gain the power and flexibility to tailor your engagement program to meet your needs, whether that includes a regular employee census survey or ad-hoc pulse surveys. In addition to world-class technology, we offer consulting and a 24/7 live support team. Learn more about Qualtrics Employee Experience

Amy G.
Graduate Teaching Assistant
October 3, 2018

“The only survey builder I will use-- easy and trustworthy”

OverallOverall, I highly recommend Qualtrics to people who do not consider themselves to be "tech-savvy," but yet need to create and distribute surveys/ questionnaires for research and service purposes. I find other software designs lack the ease of use, but also lacks the simple yet professional design that Qualtric provides. Users are more likely to feel comfortable inputting information if the website looks professional.
ProsQualtrics is extremely simple to use for people of various levels of digital literacy. I have never been given a reason to doubt that a survey will work properly and efficiently. My favorite part of Qualtrics is the privacy it offers to users and survey creators. For research purposes, it can be extremely probleatic to know the personal identity of a survey taker. Additionally, when entering sensitive information, users need to trust the software they are using. The privacy and security measures taken by Qualtircs are of uptmost importance to me.
ConsI have had trouble contacting customer service in the past. I contacted customer service with a question about using the software, not a complaint or problem. I contacted them via email and waited over two weeks for a reply. For a software company, I expected them to be more efficient with replying to customer questions.
October 3, 2018
Consumer Goods, Unspecified

“We <3 Qualtrics!”

ProsQualtrics makes me feel POWERFUL and IN CONTROL. It lets me translate a mess of numbers into meaningful, actionable information that my company can really use. With Qualtrics, I can see opportunities that I was blind to before. The tool is extremely user-friendly, so I spend minimal time learning how to use the tool and can dedicate most of my time to solving problems using the data Qualtrics lets me gather and analyze. But, when I do need a little extra help, the Qualtrics support team is always there for me. I can, of course, search for information online. But I prefer to call the support team. Their reps all have the heart of a teacher. They take the time to teach me how to navigate my way through the challenges I face when designing complex surveys or learning a new element of the tool. Their support team - more than anything - makes me absolutely LOVE Qualtrics. That support team makes this tool worth every penny....and then some.
ConsI wish the dashboard functionality was available for every survey type. We love the dashboards - prefer them over reports - and would love to have unlimited ability to create and share them.
Melvyn S.
Learning and Development / Learning Technology & Talent Analytics Leader
Insurance, Unspecified
March 22, 2018

“My experience was excellent”

Overallour users love it also
ProsOne important think to us is the UI, and Qualtrics has a great ease of use for all of the users. We enjoy it.
ConsThe one thing I like least is there are so many options sometimes I miss out on great features and functions.
March 22, 2018
Hasin A.
Data Analyst
Design, 201-500 employees
December 8, 2016

“The Best Survey Design Software!”

OverallQualtrics is by far the best survey design software out there, especially for advanced users that possess knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS. Highly recommended and the uses cases are limitless.
ProsIt's simplicity!
ConsThe menu groupings are not always clear.
Recommendations to other buyersKeep improving the UI.
December 8, 2016
Cynthia S.
Associate Dean
Education Management, Unspecified
August 23, 2016

“Robert H. Smith School of Business experience with Qualtrics 360”

OverallWe have been using Qualtrics 360 for teaching leadership development and team skills to undergraduate, MBA and EMBA students for approximately 5 years. We've developed our own 360 tool for use with students as well as a number of team feedback applications. Some faculty are also using it for research purposes; it does a great job of collecting social network information.
ProsOnce the survey and report format are set up, it's extremely easy to administer even to large groups. The customer support is outstanding; it's rare that I have a question or concern and don't hear back within a couple of hours--often with accompanying video showing how to fix whatever the issue is. The surveys follow Qualtrics format, which makes them easy to set up and administer. It's easy to get information quickly about response rates and to program in reminders.
ConsIt can be challenging to format the reports to show the precise group-level information you want. That said, the outstanding customer support helps a lot with this.
August 23, 2016
Higher Education, 10,001+ employees

“Can't Beat Qualtrics”

OverallWe use Qualtrics both internally in our office (about 50 people) and when polling the broader organization of 10,000+. It's fantastic for both purposes, and the reporting functions allow us to drill deeply into the data for multiple purposes. The anonymity function is really impactful, too, as it gives our staff more freedom to communicate openly on sensitive topics, so our surveys aren't filled with the usual pro-company babble we got on other platforms. We need accurate, honest information in our field, and Qualtrics helps us get that in spades.
ProsThe depth and breadth of the assessment design and reporting tools is absolutely unrivaled, and we really appreciate the clean user interface.
ConsThis is one of the select few software packages with which we have yet to find a fault worth mentioning.
James F.
Administrator
Education Management, 1001-5000 employees
July 17, 2019

“The complete package!”

Overallit's our standard survey tool, and does everything we need it to (and more!)
Proseasy question routing, lots of answer-type options, good analytics.
Conssometimes fiddly UI - eg the survey list unfilters itself after each search, and moving questions around can be laborious.
July 17, 2019
Jason H.
Manager of Academic Enterprise Systems
March 31, 2018

“Qualtrics 360 Empowers Employers to Effectuate Improved Morale Among Employees”

OverallQualtrics 360 can be used by HR, of course; however, it as tons of utility in MBA cohorts and other programs where group work is crucial to the learning experience. When individuals attain feedback from their peers with whom they closely work, they can each make positive change for the betterment of the entire group.
ProsQualtrics 360 is an extra layer to an already fantastic product (Research Core by Qualtrics). Qualtrics 360 enables a company to quickly take the pulse of their workforce. Employees can assess their own skills and then receive feedback from their immediate team or others in their company with whom they frequently interact.
ConsI think the hardest part about using this product is managing the relationships between all the respondents. It seems like it should be straight forward to determine who would manage who or who can see what reports, but I found I had to think about it backwards a little bit to get it right. Perhaps it's how the terminology used, or how they word it.
March 31, 2018
Noah A.
Student
September 1, 2017

“Excellent, mostly because of customer service”

ProsOnce you get the hang of it, it's easy to use. I do like the variety of different formats for displaying data- however, it would be really great if you could add a fully customizable table option. Sometimes I want to display data in a certain way but there is not a preset table that will allow me to do so.
ConsMy one really big gripe is that it is really tough to format reports- I would recommend adding guidelines so text boxes and shapes can snap to a grid and everything will be easier to align. Similar to adobe illustrator. I have to manually go through the report and adjust each object and eyeball to see whether or not everything is properly aligned- it's a real pain. I would think adding guidelines in the report section would be relatively easy from a programming standpoint as well. Also, not sure whether or not this is really your fault, but we have been having a lot of issues with evaluators receiving the automated messages that get sent to them. They might just be getting sent to the spam folder in their email, not sure how this would necessarily be fixable in the future.
September 1, 2017
Graham G.
professor
March 7, 2018

“support person really helped me solve the problem”

Overallhave been able to collect data for survey research
Prosonce the survey is created the data collection works well. In most cases I have been able to create questions in a form that works for data collection
ConsI would like more ability to randomize selections. I wanted to do a double randomization. Pick a random number of choices from five different groups. I had to do this manually rather than have the software do it
Lora B.
Associate Professor
Research, 501-1000 employees
January 5, 2017

“Rapid response, friendly staff, alert to follow up.”

OverallI always get a quick reply to questions whether they be simple, complex or related to services offered in addition to the survey software. Friendly staff engages in polite conversation after the service issue is solved. I like being able to get to know the staff on a personal level. It helps me to trust that I can call them whenever the need arises. Staff always makes a follow-up the date for all information I need to send them. This helps keep me on task and shows their concern for my projects.
Prosease of use, multiple functions
Consum...can't think of one thing!
Recommendations to other buyersThe software is intuitive. Relax and work with it. The Qualtrics staff is there for you whenever you need!
January 5, 2017
Jennifer H.
Research assistant
September 14, 2017

“I work in research and Qualtrics has been a phenomenal help and asset. It's fairly easy to use too.”

OverallEasy survey design and costumer service
ProsThe customer service is by far the best I've seen. I like that I can call the customer service reps on the weekend.
ConsIt's on the expensive side, therefore nonprofits may use its competitors (like surveymonkey) because of price. There should be ways to make it more affordable.
September 14, 2017
Don S.
Technical Support Analyst
Education Management, 1001-5000 employees
December 3, 2018

“Western Carolina University Graduate School”

OverallI have learned how to use the tags to do confirmation emails for anonymous surveys if they give me their email address if asked. This is great for forms and not surveys. Chat support is awesome.
ProsThe ability to use it for many different purposes.
ConsSlower not it is running within the WCU Single Sign on platform.
December 3, 2018

“Qualtrics Surveys ”

OverallIf you are looking for a fairly simple system to capture information from a group of constituents, this is a great system to use. There are many different reports that can show information from and surveys and it is very easy to edit and reuse surveys.
ProsI really like that once I have built and saved a survey that I can copy it to use for a different one. This makes things go a lot faster for me at work. I also really like the fact that when you preview your survey it shows you how the survey will look on a mobile phone. This is a very cool feature!
ConsWhen I first started using the product I felt that it was difficult to navigate. But I have been using the product for over a year now and feel like I know where the features are now that I use.
Government Administration, 501-1000 employees
September 12, 2018

“Very Happy with this Platform!!”

ProsEase of use, functionality, reporting. I deal a lot with employees that don't use technology resources as they work in heavy equipment operation and construction. The ease of use for those that aren't quite up to speed technologically was probably most impressive outside of the actual reporting. Great bang for the buck. The applicability of the 360 experience to our environment has been unmatched.
ConsProbably the of the biggest issue is the cost but I will say that the benefits outweigh this.
September 12, 2018
Traci H.
Public Health researcher
November 10, 2016

“Qualtrics was great for my project.”

OverallI used qualtrics to send request to complete survey to more than 5,000 members of a listserv. I received enough completed responses to reach my sample requirements. The survey was easy to construct using Qualtrics. I appreciate the options for creating various types of questions.
Prosthe functionality and diversity of questions
Consneed to be familiar with featues to get exactly what you want. Some practice with the syste is required.
November 10, 2016
Computer Software, 10,001+ employees
December 4, 2018

“Easy to Create surveys and run reports”

ProsAdvanced survey logic for creating complex, branched surveys. Available in multiple languages.
ConsIt's a simple software to create reports, and it does that without issues.
December 4, 2018
Emily T.
Marketing Research Analyst
Human Resources, 201-500 employees
June 25, 2018

“Always Helpful Customer Service Calls”

OverallEasy data collection, lots of survey questionnaire functionality
ProsWhenever I call customer service, I get a knowledgeable rep *quickly* on the phone who solves my issues. They are all very well-trained and well-versed in the platform.
ConsI wish it was a tad more user friendly, and the reporting out of it is not sufficient for my organizations needs, so we end up exporting the data, running our own crosstabs and filters, and creating out own graphs for reports.
June 25, 2018
Religious Institutions, 201-500 employees
June 16, 2019

“An easy, smart survey software!”

ProsWhile I don't work as a researcher, I have used many different survey softwares throughout my career and what I love about Qualtrics is that it's smarter than the rest while still easy to use. It has advanced options to allow me to craft my survey-user's experience by including or excluding questions based on their other options, can build simple and sophisticated questions, and it gives me suggestions on how to make my survey better--both for me and for my participants. It is truly an excellent overall service.
ConsI do wish that the analysis was a little easier to wade through on the back-end. While my research is mostly qualitative, I do wish it was a bit easier to wade through the data online without needing to export.
June 16, 2019
Amanda F.
HR
Industrial Automation, 5001-10,000 employees
January 22, 2019

“Effective ”

ProsEasy options to build employee engagement and other internal pulse surveys. Employee metadata is easily mass uploaded and they walk you through step by step with an engineer.
ConsSome customizations require some direction - not always intuitive.
January 22, 2019
Jonathon V.
Landscape Maintenance
June 5, 2018

“Easy to use employee satisfaction survey software”

ProsEasy to personalize survey software to help gauge employee satisfaction, resulting in an easy to read graph showing the strengths and weakness of the business
ConsTakes some time to set up the questions and the way in which the results will show afterward, however it is well worth the time spent.
June 5, 2018
Clayton S.
Customer Success Manager
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
February 15, 2018

“Turn employees into ambassadors”

ProsAs a startup, it's important that the people who work at your company are also gung-ho about the product and company. This platform helps us to understand our employee behavior, how they like our product, and also their experience in the company.
ConsAgain, similar to a lot of Qualtrics products, if you're not data-minded, it can be daunting to look at a ton of numbers and graphs. Once you get past that, you'll find the insights amazing.
February 15, 2018
Jeanne W.
Administrative Assistant II
Hospital & Health Care, 5001-10,000 employees
June 14, 2017

“Always a pleasure to work with the Qualtrics team”

OverallThe main benefit is the ease of use and great support staff available at a click of the mouse or a quick phone call.
ProsEase of use, the program is very user friendly and if you do run into an issue help is just a click away with very knowledgeable and friendly people to work with.
June 14, 2017
Mark H.
Program Manager
Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees
June 7, 2017

“Qualtrics is easy to learn and easy to use while offering many sophisticated possibilities.”

OverallA dynamic, mobile friendly, questionnaire design, allowing to add deep-dive questions when necessary, and allowing to minimize survey-duration and complexity for participants where possible. This helps to increase response rates.
ProsEasy to learn, easy to design and modify, even with complex questionnaires. I like best the dynamic design that adapt to participants answers. E.g.g the piping (or routing) of participants selections to follow-up questions, etc.
June 7, 2017
Retail, 10,001+ employees
August 14, 2018

“Easiest assessment software for applying”

ProsIt asks relevant questions and doesn't glitch.
Cons It's very thorough so it's time consuming.
August 14, 2018
Natalie W.
Admissions Coordinator
January 26, 2019

“Easy to use. Easy to get results.”

OverallThe survey was very easy to put together, very easy to post on social media as well as E-mail and the results were easy to read and download.
ProsThe best part about Qualtrics are the built in graphs in the reports section.
ConsI ran a survey with 7 different multiple choice entries. I used the automatic choices, but it was difficult to find what I wanted because they were not alpha order.
January 26, 2019
Patrick Z.
Business Processing Center Student Assistant
Higher Education, 1-10 employees
January 20, 2019

“Easy to get feedback ”

OverallOverall, it is great as mentioned in the pros.
ProsI like that there is a lot of traffic on the website so people will take the survey. You can get very good data and feedback. It creates charts for you so I just love it.
ConsI did not see any cons, I just wish multiple people can run one survey.
January 20, 2019
Internet, 51-200 employees
February 5, 2019

“Qualtrics”

ProsIt is easy to use for the purposes of internal employee satisfaction. Simple surveys can be set up easily with little experience.
ConsThe simpler the design logic the better. More complicated survey design logic can cause unintended consequences.
February 5, 2019
Courtney H.
RD
Higher Education, 501-1000 employees
November 28, 2018

“Powerful Surveying Tool”

ProsQualtrics is a powerful, helpful, and intuitive surveying tool.
ConsThe interface takes some fiddling with before you can use it comfortably.
November 28, 2018
Maclean (Mac) K.
Research Assistant
Research, 11-50 employees
November 5, 2018

“Quick and Easy Support”

OverallUsing Qualtrics has been great. The software for the most part is all very intuitive and for any questions that I might have, support is quick to help out.
ProsQualtrics support were quick and helpful in responding to my problems. i
ConsFound myself bouncing between support contacts
November 5, 2018
suneetha k.
Lead Software Engineer
September 22, 2017

“Its a very nice experience”

OverallRolling out survey and integrating the results with salesforce
Prosgood support. We get good support and support team is extremely knowledgeable and very helpful and friendly.
Consgood support but it can be extended to India as well. Currently we have to wait for long time to get the issue addressed
September 22, 2017
Jacqui H.
Pharmaceuticals, 1001-5000 employees
July 28, 2017

“Great tool for sending surveys. Easy to use and navigate.”

OverallAn easy way to compile survey results.
ProsSurveys I send need to be compiled with certain pieces of data. The tool option is great and very easy to change the look of reports.
ConsIt can be glitchy at times and find that I need to refresh the account. Closing surveys manually can say pending for a long period of time.
July 28, 2017
Deepak M.
January 25, 2017

“Qualtrics 360 an easy to use tool”

OverallI was totally unaware of Qualtrics at the begining but the videos posted on website and the customer support helped me getting engaged with Qualtrics and I was able to learn to use this platform in a week. Thanks for the support the support team is great and they never get troubled sometimes I used to call for some silly doubts but the team helped me learning and understanding the tool at an ease. Qualtrics 360 has some very cool features of building your own reports and has made my work very easy. I would like to conclude saying "Every firm institute should use Qualtrics for their data analysis".
January 25, 2017
Lexi H.
Assistant Professor of Marketing
Higher Education, 501-1000 employees
May 7, 2017

“I had some of the vocab, but not all--tech person understood me nonetheless.”

OverallI create surveys and forms using it.
ProsI was Qualtrics Administrator at my last school; so excited to have it finally come to my new school.
ConsSometimes it can be complicated to use due to all the functionality, but if one is persistent, he or she can design a survey as desired.
May 7, 2017
anne w.
performance consultant
October 3, 2017

“Good feedback tool to use ”

ProsGood capture of how we want to gather information from internal and external customers for how we are doing.
ConsI use it more for viewing and searching. The output doesn't always make sense to me. It could be that I don't know how to use it as well. Easy enough to intuitively to get around. I marked 3 for some b/c I don't know the cost and have not had to contact for customer support.
October 3, 2017
Melissa J.
Student
Higher Education, 1-10 employees
November 22, 2018

“Love it!”

ProsExtremely user-friendly. I would go as far to call it the gold-standard in survey software.
ConsHonestly I cannot think of a con to this software.
November 22, 2018
Consumer Electronics, 51-200 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
April 10, 2019

“Indepth Analytics Tool”

ProsIt offers analytics on a very complex level. Great for HR and marketing executives. Great customer service team to help with questions.
ConsBecause it can be so complex, it's not very easy to use and you can easily get overwhelmed. Also the product is very pricey.
April 10, 2019
Michelle G.
February 12, 2018

“Great way to hear from employees ”

ProsEase of use, easy to set up and administer employee satisfaction surveys, simple design allows beginners to use as well
ConsIt was pricey to buy for what I wanted, not widely available to purchase, very specific use would like it to be more diversified in survey making
February 12, 2018
Melinda C.
Marketing Director

“Great survey tool”

OverallQualtrics makes it easy to create, distribute, and analyze surveys. The new reporting features and charts are an added benefit.
ProsEasy to use
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
September 11, 2018

“Great for large company employee feedback”

OverallNot for a smaller org but great option for large scale employee feedback collection.
ProsGreat for large scale employee feedback but overkill for smaller orgs.
ConsCustomer support is lacking and can be complicated to set up the logic for the surveys.
September 11, 2018
Syrine J.
Analyst
December 9, 2018

“Up and coming need for all businesses”

ProsThis software is the up and coming need for all businesses. It simplifies the process of helping leaders understand employee engagement as it evolves. As employers seek to understand what makes employees stay and leave a company, this tool will certainly benefit them.
ConsI don't have any cons about this software.
December 9, 2018
Stanley T.
Clinical Data Specialist
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1001-5000 employees
September 26, 2018

“N/A”

ProsI love the ease of use, I was able to create my 1st survey within minutes of logging in the 1st time without training and only the aid of a video from youtube.
ConsThe skip logic feature could be a bit more advance. and also the ability for users to work on more than one 1 survey at a time.
September 26, 2018
Tony T.

“Easy to use for some”

OverallAs an end user who distributes the surveys, its very easy. When I'm managing the surveys its hard to see the end reports, the UI isn't as clean as it could be.
Colin A.

“Amazing product! ”

OverallQualtrics makes life way easier. I love how simple they make it to retrieve your results. Price is hard to beat!
Danit T.
January 30, 2017

“Qualtrics Review”

OverallGreat experience, very easy to use with a very efficient workflow. Easy to teach as well which is always a huge plus.
January 30, 2017
Jim A.
November 9, 2016

“Best All Around Product”

OverallEasy for customers to use with powerful analytics. Visually pleasing without a lot of clutter. Nice all around product.
November 9, 2016
Tony T.
October 7, 2016

“Inexpensive and efficient”

OverallGreat product for getting information. I'd like to be able to do more with the software, its relatively simple. but the cost represents that
October 7, 2016
bobby c.
October 4, 2016

“great voc product. highly recommended”

Overallgreat voc product. qualtrics is so easy to use and gives us great insights into how our customer are doing. cant live with out it.
Janet M.
nurse practioner
October 11, 2017

“overall, I have saved is much time with this program.”

Overallcompleting my sample survey with ease
ProsLike like the ease of use, but what I like more than anything else s the ability to contact someone if I need something answered.
October 11, 2017
Channing C.
Principle Investigator
October 2, 2017

“Greta customer service!”

ProsThe customer service was spectacular. They were helpful, clear, and thorough. They met me where I was in terms of knowledge of product.
October 2, 2017