uxpertise Ratings

Overall

About uxpertise

uxpertise is an all in one and user-friendly business cloud platform that can efficiently meet all your training needs from registration, payment, invoicing, notification, progression monitoring to gamification and certification. Our LCMS platform optimizes the sharing, marketing, and management of all your training activities. Our clients have more than doubled their productivity since being onboard! Contact us to find out more. Learn more about uxpertise

François T.
Government Administration, 201-500 employees
May 2, 2019

“True all in one business solution”

Prosuxpertise is a true all in one business solution for our institute. This LMS allows us to promote more than 60 online and in class training and manage more than 80 trainers. We have all we need to receive payments, register people or employees and promote any activities. Using uxpertise we can build tests, exams, surveys and rewards learners with badges and certificates.
ConsFew minor and temporary problems occurred while uxpertise pushed new useful features. Support is very efficient.
May 2, 2019
Benoit L.
Multimedia Integrator
April 15, 2019

“uxpertise - attainable knowledge”

ProsI really enjoy uxpertise to attend online courses. It's very easy to use and I can continue my classes from anywhere - I think it's a really great solutions for anyone that wants to offer its clients or employees easily accessible training. The physical classes are also interesting - it's easy to select a class that works with my schedule and that is close from me.
ConsOnce when traveling with a low wifi connection, some trainings were harder to launch than others, but I don't believe this is a flaw considering the courses are not developped by upxertise and other web services of my computer were also slow on that occasion.
Matthieu L.
Interactive Designer

“Solid and easy to use”

ProsI used the platform as someone who attended a course as well as an administrator for a course. It's easy to use for the vast majority of the time. Anyone that uses Uxpertise as a learner will easily find his/her class and can pick it back up from where he/she left it if the class wasn't finished in one session. As an administrator, the platform lets you have a lot of control over what parameters you want to set for your project and allows you to receive a solid amount of information about who did the course and how they performed.
ConsAlthough easy to use, on the administrator side, there is a lot of stuff to know. It takes a little while to know everything functionality that is available to you, but I feel like it's worth it.
Marilyn D.
multimedia integrator
April 18, 2019

“Great for training new employees, for example”

ProsTo use as administrator, it is easy and practical to manage training activities, with various elements such as certificates, documents, links and events such as classroom courses. There is accurate and detailed monitoring. It is great how all of this can be found in one product that is continuously and quickly evolving for the best user experience.
ConsIt is sometimes slow to filter tables and lists for admins. It's not much, really. I wouldn't say it ruins the overall experience.
Graphic Design, 11-50 employees

“So usefull”

ProsI use this program for several months and I am very satisfied. It is very convenient to use, easy to understand and allows me to save time when registering for my classes. Also, I really like the design. The user experience is constant in the software, we understand very quickly how everything works.
ConsSome courses require a lot of energy to your device, you must be certain to have a good internet connection before you start viewing the learning.
Anik B.
HR supervisor
April 15, 2019

“uxpertise gives us the tools and overview needed to manage our team”

OverallWe needed an application to manage the training of our team. uxpertise is user-friendly.
Prosuxpertise gives us the overview and the reporting needed to manage our team. We can manage all type of training, surveys and events.
Consuxpertise does what we need and expect from a LMS.