Attendance Now Ratings

Overall
4.8/5
4.7/5

About Attendance Now

Attendance Now is a church attendance app that makes tracking attendance easy. The mobile-friendly interface allows easy access from a phone, tablet or computer. Attendance Now also focuses on people management such as guest check-in, automated guest follow up, email, text messages, notifications, member directory, custom reports, and custom data tracking. Try a free demo today, no credit card required. Learn more about Attendance Now

Pal Myra T.
secretary
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees
January 15, 2019

“Attendance Now App Review”

OverallI took attendance many years for our church using paper forms. Having an app that keeps tracks of people and creates reports is very convenient. Plus the data is all stored online and reports can be accessed anytime. It's a great timesaver.
ProsThis app is easy and quick to use. You can create a list of members, a list of attendees who come occasionally and a list of guests who are maybe one time or out of town visitors. You can change the status of any person as needed. That's a nice tracking feature.
ConsSometimes, if I haven't used a particular feature often, I forget how to use it. Maybe I didn't spell a name right when I recorded it the first time and want to update the spelling. It takes a while to learn the process, but it is relatively straightforward and easy to use once you get it. Techies have the advantage.
Keith T.
IT Consultant
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees
January 14, 2019

“Has all the features we need and more!”

OverallI like app. The color scheme is perfect for me. I'm able to read everything nicely. It will take a few church services to get used to taking attendance. My overall experience with the app is great! We love it.
ProsIt gives me the attendance right away and also the average attendance for the year. Before I had to keep these in an Excel spreadsheet. My wife and I both take attendance and it handles multi-users nicely. I like the emails at the end of the day that give the absentees. I can be on vacation and still know what was in church!
ConsI have an iphone 7 with large fonts so I can read the display. Sometimes my thumb will hit something while scrolling that I don't want to. Therefore I need to be careful and pay attention to what I'm doing while taking attendance. Other than that I love the app. My wife doesn't have the large fonts and has no problems.
January 14, 2019
LeAnn B.
Administrative Assistant
July 26, 2019

“Does exactly what I need”

OverallOverall I would recommend Attendance Now to anyone because I see it's potential. The affordability and helpful staff make up for any flaws in my opinion.
ProsI've searched high and low for attendance software geared towards churches/Sunday School that is both affordable and has the features I need. Specifically monthly and yearly averages. The support team is very helpful, quick to respond and even updated the software to give me a couple options I was lacking.
ConsThe interface isn't that pretty, has a dated feel. Functions aren't very intuitive and the support documentation is lacking.

By Attendance Now on July 31, 2019
Thank you for your feedback! I am glad you are enjoying our app. We love to hear when things are going well. We are currently in the process of rewriting some of our legacy modules to have a new look and feel. We value your opinion and have reached out to get specific details. Thank you again we really appreciate it!
July 26, 2019
Dawn O.
Treasurer
Religious Institutions, 51-200 employees
July 11, 2019

“Attendance Now Review”

OverallAttendance Now has helped us with out attendance reporting which did not exist at all before this software. We have so much information now and it couldn't be easier to use. Customer support us excellent and they continue to add features that are extremely useful. You won't be disappointed!
ProsThe app is simple and fast to use, especially when I can easily take attendance in less than 1 minute.
ConsThe contact guest feature could provide some additional functionality .

By Attendance Now on July 28, 2019
Thank You for your feedback. We love to hear those success stories. We are currently improving our guest followup and will take your feedback into consideration. We wouldn't be where we are today without our customers feedback so a huge thank you again!
July 11, 2019
Jonathan S.
Communications
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
January 15, 2019

“Church Attendance App at its finest....”

OverallOverall, our church has really enjoyed using the app and it has helped streamline some of our operations.
ProsThe flexibility of the software is amazing. It can be used for churches of most any size. It works great for the different ministries or groups that your church may have including your bus ministry. Also, it has pretty incredible reports.
ConsThere is not a lot to hate about the app. Some of the features may seem basic but I think that is the goal or purpose.
Jeff M.
Religious Institutions, 51-200 employees
July 1, 2019

“This is just what we needed!”

OverallThe "white glove" level of customer service has confirmed that we made the right choice. The developer is not only accessible but also open to any suggestions and/or customizations.
ProsThe customization to our needs and wants.
ConsHonestly not much. It fits like a glove for our church!

By Attendance Now on July 3, 2019
Thank for your your feedback. We are glad you are enjoying our app! You are so kind, we love to help churches just like yours! Thank you for the opportunity to serve.
July 1, 2019
Nigel A.
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees
August 11, 2019

“Attendance Now”

ProsEasy to use. Customized to our need. Easy to teach new users
ConsThere is still room to grow. There can be move features added
August 11, 2019
Nikki R.
Secretary
June 27, 2019

“Attendance now provides great support and attendance tacking. ”

OverallThe experience has been great and the tech team has been wonderful to work with to meet all the needs of our church.
ProsI like that I can print of attendance reports making it easy to track.
ConsIt took a little while for the whole board to get used to the new program.

By Attendance Now on July 3, 2019
Thank for your your feedback. We are glad you are enjoying our app!
Diane M.
Administrative Pastor
June 27, 2019

“Just Started Using Attendance Now”

OverallI have just started using the program. So far I like the check-in feather and the data statistics.
ProsThe program is very affordable and easy to use. It is the best value for smaller churches of under 250 members.
ConsIn the peoples area, it would be better for the last names to be first and the names in alphabetical order.

By Attendance Now on July 2, 2019
Thank You for your feedback, we really appreciate it! It's good to hear you are enjoying the app. The Last Name First Name display order is a great idea. We will add it to our road map as a configurable option per Organization. Thank You!
Jason B.
Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees
January 29, 2019

“Great App”

OverallIt has streamlined our attendance process. As a home missions Chruch there is no lack of things to do on a Sunday morning. Now attendance tracking is not as time comsuming and reports are ready on demand.
ProsIt is intuitive and easy to navigate. The check in process is quick and we are able to view several reports on a regular basis.
ConsI have no complaints about the software.
January 29, 2019