Notehouse Ratings

Overall
4.699999809265137/5
4.800000190734863/5

About Notehouse

Created by the daughter of a social worker, Notehouse is for every professional who wants to better serve their clients. With Notehouse you can easily record all your appointments, conversations, and interventions in a way that is date stamped, searchable, and easily accessed. Our voice-to text recognition allows you to take notes on the go and our friendly interface is perfect for even the most tech phobic of practitioners. We're HIPAA informed, incredibly affordable, and ready to serve! Learn more about Notehouse

Higher Education, 1001-5000 employees
May 31, 2019

“Notehouse has improved my practice 100%!”

OverallThis is such an easy and efficient program to use. I love the fact that it is on my phone and I can dictate my notes, which is much faster for me than typing. When I am seeing my next client, I can quickly pull up my previous notes and I'm ready for the session in two minutes. The automatic billing ( subscription) makes it extremely easy and efficient for me as well.I can't say enough good things about notehouse!
ProsSo easy to use. The voice to text works so much better than my Siri does. I am a therapist and I quickly dictate my notes at the end of each session and it couldn't be more efficient. I to be a terrible documenter but notehouse has made me a great one. I also love that I can include in my notes exactly what I want and need to and do not have to use a forced template.
ConsI truly love everything about it! The voice to text feature is excellent, the ease of sign in, the easy access to previous notes and the simplicity of design allmake it useful and appealing

By Notehouse on June 3, 2019
Thank you so much for this amazing review! We are so thrilled that it is working for you and thank you for the important work you do as a therapist!
Colette E.
Coordinator
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
May 31, 2019

“Good Program for basic customer tracking.”

OverallI have used a hack to include the company by putting it as the last name and putting the whole name in the first name slot. This made it possible to sort by company for my purposes and made the program functional as the users need to be able to search by company type. The program is used but less frequently due to the lack of ability to link multiple people to an event.
ProsThe program allows note taking and important dates to be tracked to one customer. It helps remember important events and dates and who the lead is on those events.
ConsThere is no feature to put what company the person is with - only names. The search feature is only able to sort based on first and last name or tags. This means that any notes cannot be searched. It would be a better program if there was a way of connecting more than one person to an event without having to duplicate the event. So it 5 clients attended a house showing one could note who you invited and who showed up.

By Notehouse on June 3, 2019
Thank you so much Colette for this feedback and we are totally on the same page with you in terms of features we are hoping to add soon (which is why we're listed as currently in our first beta round with a price break for our amazing early adopters like yourself!). While the notes in each case are searchable we agree that being able to see where a certain word shows up in ANY case/client would be great and we're hoping to roll it out before the end of the year. Love your company hack and also want to add that you could create a "tag" for the company or company type you could also search and sort for that specific company or type. Thanks so much again for using Notehouse and please feel free to reach out directly with any other ideas or questions!!!!
Lauren B.
Director, Human Resources
Philanthropy, 51-200 employees
January 24, 2019

“Great tool for documentation ”

OverallAs an HR professional, timely, accurate documentation is required. Using Notehouse has completely automated this process for me, from basic inquiries from employees to documenting investigations, to keeping notes on vendors and other partners. Also, the system conveniently archives your notes, so they are always handy and not back in the office in a paper notebook, which also means your data is kept confidential and secure.
ProsEase of use- Notehouse's simplicity is ideal for documenting conversations, program updates, investigations and outcomes. It is great for categorizing notes by employee, client, project, what ever it is that you need active and historical info on. It has all the functionality needed with the distraction of 'extra' and never used modules offered by other systems.
ConsI really like the software as is, one suggestion for future releases would be to add a 'save' button in addition to 'add note'. Certainly not a major issue since all your info is saved by adding the note, but it would be an welcomed extra.

By Notehouse on February 11, 2019
We are so glad you are loving Notehouse and that our user friendly interface is helping you better support your employees! We are looking into making an automatic save feature or including a save button and thank you for this great idea!
Song K.
Staff Attorney
Legal Services, 11-50 employees
February 3, 2019

“FINALLY! Software I'm excited to use!”

OverallI really feel like Notehouse was designed with me in mind! Juggling a huge case load as a non-profit lawyer is stressful enough as it is, and having to create my own system of staying organized with so much information added a lawyer of anxiety. Notehouse figured out a way to take that load off my shoulders, and it has been a real joy to use!
ProsIt's intuitive and super easy to use, even for a technophobe like me! It helps me keep organized by tracking of all the important information I need for a client without having to wade through different documents and databases. The platform is also visually beautifully designed!
ConsI'd like a way to display more than the next two upcoming dates on each case. I can enter as many as I like, but only the next two show when I open an individual case file, and it would be helpful to see more at once.

By Notehouse on February 11, 2019
Thank you so much Dahsong! We are honored to be able to support amazing work like yours and to help you focus on your clients! We will look into ways to add more dates and let you know when that feature is added! Thank you so much for taking the time to give us this review and for all the work you do in the world!
Kimberly W.
Psychotherapist

“Just What I Needed ”

OverallIt's been great. I emailed and asked a question, and they were quick to get back, and even inquired later if it had worked out, and if I had any other questions. For what it is advertised for, it works!
ProsI love that NoteHouse is exactly what it says it is - a place for client notes. I am a psychotherapist who works with an agency. The agency does all the billing and intake information with booking in their system. The thing that they are missing is a place for notes. Therefore, I've been keeping notes in a filing cabinet and at the end of the week and/or month I have to sort through all these notes I've typed up - kept secure on my computer, printed off, signed - etc. It was SO overwhelmingly time consuming. Therefore, being able to put my notes into the system, is FABULOUS.
ConsI've actually only used the APP as I have an iPad as my main source of "computer". Therefore, I believe there are a few things that are missing from the app version, but if needed I can use a computer for those features. If the app had a few more features like printing, exporting etc. That would be great.

By Notehouse on June 3, 2019
Thank you so much Kimberly and we are thrilled that you are liking Notehouse! We are working on creating our app to be fully functional and thank you for helping get us there!!!
Vanessa C.
Cohort 9 Fellow (Social Cipher)
E-Learning, 1-10 employees
January 24, 2019

“A total timesaver for founders!”

ProsI'm a social impact video game designer, so I've got a whole lot of people in my gaming and user communities to keep track of. I love the simplicity of Notehouse. In a quick second, I can search with tags to find one of my people-whether they're a tester, parent, or investor. I also like that I can include the little things that I'm often at risk of forgetting about my users, and being able to bring up those little details with our game testers and parents has made all the difference in building a strong community surrounding our game.
ConsHonestly, describing how useful it is to the rest of my team! They're starting to network at various events in their areas, and I'm so excited for them to try it first hand and see how much of a game changer it is.

By Notehouse on February 11, 2019
Your work sounds amazing Vanessa! We are thrilled that Notehouse is able to support you in your incredible work!
Boyuan G.
Partner
Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees
February 5, 2019

“An easy solution to a gaping need”

OverallI've pretty much already covered it, but just want to reiterate that it's so simple to use. As a small business owner, it makes my admin life a great deal easier.
ProsIt's user friendly. The other options that I found online were all clunky and totally confusing to navigate. I love how Notehouse keeps things as simple as possible, while still providing the function that is necessary to get my job done. It's been a lifesaver organizing client information in a way that I can actually find again. I've signed up for so many online software platforms where I just never returned to them because I couldn't figure out how to fully incorporate them into my already established work flow. Notehouse didn't require me to do a complete overhaul of my current processes, it's only streamlined and enhanced them. I love it!
ConsIt's still fairly new, so there is room to create more customization for different types of users.

By Notehouse on February 11, 2019
Wow! Thank you Boyuan!!! We are so glad you are loving Notehouse!!!!
Law Practice, 1-10 employees
January 24, 2019

“Great way to organize notes!”

OverallCentral notekeeping platform for case management.
ProsI am an attorney at a small firm and before Notehouse, I had no central way to organize and share client notes with my team. Notehouse solved the problem with a really easy to use system to store and tag notes and important dates/events for my cases. It's also really affordable-much less than other case management systems and simpler to use.
ConsIt's brand new so I think a mobile app is coming soon which will be great for accessing notes anywhere.

By Notehouse on February 11, 2019
We are so glad this has been useful for your firm!!! And yes, a mobile app is coming!!!!
Jennifer K.
case manager
Individual & Family Services, 11-50 employees
August 9, 2019

“Very User friendly ”

OverallIt has been very user friendly. we had to take a break from using it and we tried to use paper to document but we have since gone back to notehouse as it worked best for us I a excited to use it again as it was so user friendly and a great way to store all of our client information
ProsThis software is so easy to use that even our non computer guy can use it and it is very organized.
Conswish there was a place to upload documents to store

By Notehouse on August 12, 2019
Thank you so much Jennifer! We are so thrilled that you are loving Notehouse! Uploading documents is definitely something we are considering so stay tuned!
August 9, 2019
Kim T.
Executive Director
Individual & Family Services, 1-10 employees
June 3, 2019

“Easy to Use and Set Up”

OverallNotehouse allows our small nonprofit to spend more time assisting our clients and less time on paperwork.
ProsThe thing I like the most about this software it is simple to use and only takes a few minutes to get it up and running. We were using a more complicated software but it was hard to navigate and use. In addition, it took hours of training to get a person up to speed.
ConsThe thing I like the least is I think it needs a little more features such as a calendar, call log and places to add forms etc. In addition, the ability to change the date on the notes would be amazing. Sometimes, notes are entered in days later and this would help a lot.

By Notehouse on June 4, 2019
Thank you so much for this amazing review Kim! We are SO grateful that you like the product as small non profits like yourself are the exact reason we wanted to create Notehouse!! Even though we want to keep things as simple as possible we are absolutely adding new features in the coming months (which is why we currently have a price break as we are just in our MVP/beta stage!) Please feel free to email me directly if you have any other thoughts and thanks again for using Notehouse!!!!!!
June 3, 2019
Kira B.
Family Therapist

“Simple, too simple?”

ProsI like that the software is simple and fairly user friendly.
ConsPerhaps it's a little too simple for therapeutic practice. I wouldn't recommend it unless you have your own paperwork and/or are a more experienced therapist. If you are just starting out, know that there are no existing therapy templates for documentation to help you make sure you have all your bases covered. Also, you would have to store your own templates elsewhere and then copy them in each time you wanted to complete a document such as a progress note, assessment or treatment plan. However, you can't beat the price, so if you're trying to keep cost low, maybe that's worth it to you?

By Notehouse on June 14, 2019
Thank you so much for trying us out Kira and we hear what you are saying! Simplicity is what we love though we are adding a few features so will hopefully have a little more to share soon! Thanks again for all the work you do!
Courtney B.
Social Worker
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
June 18, 2019

“Excellent database, simple to use, excited to see how it grows!”

ProsLove the tag feature and ease of access.
ConsI wish there was a way to allow shared access but limit what people see (I.E. Shared team members don't see my personal notes or progress notes, but can see the overview/FYI section). Also wish there were two sections for notes (one for academic progress notes, and one for counseling) that can be edited by shared team members.

By Notehouse on June 19, 2019
Thank you so much for this review Courtney and we are so excited to see you are loving our system! You must have read our minds because allowing for two different levels of access is in our product roadmap for this year! We will be sure to keep you updated on our progress and thanks so much again for trying Notehouse!
June 18, 2019
Barbara S.
psychotherapist
June 7, 2019

“Helpful software but not enough options for private practice ”

ProsFree, inexpensive, has a community feeling
ConsNot enough options to be a comprehensive website for Private practice

By Notehouse on June 14, 2019
Thank you so much for trying out the software Barbara! If you're looking for a very specific solution we may not be for you but we are also really open to customer feedback :) While we want to make sure to keep it simple, we also want to make sure it's what our customers need and want. Feel free to email me at any time with your thoughts and thank you again for your time!!!
Heather L.
Schhol Counselor
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

“School Counselor”

ProsI have been looking for a convenient and quick way to take notes. This is perfect- simple, but also included all of the features I need.
ConsI had difficulty figuring out the "tag" option.

By Notehouse on July 2, 2019
Thank you so much for trying us out Heather! If you shoot me an email I'll send over more info about the tag features and will be sure to incorporate more of a how-to soon so we make sure everyone can find all the features we offer!
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
July 20, 2019

“Great easy to use app”

OverallGreat, easy to use and friendly site
ProsIt's very easy and straightforward! It's a great way to take notes on daily tasks with your team
ConsI would like users to be able specific customers. I don't really want all the users looking or editing all customers if they don't have nothing to do with them.

By Notehouse on July 23, 2019
Thank you so much for this review and for giving Notehouse a try! We are definitely hoping to incorporate new features in the future, including the ability to assign certain users to certain contacts, so stick with us and we'll get there! :)
July 20, 2019
Education Management, 501-1000 employees
May 28, 2019

“Organizational bliss!”

ProsIt keeps me insanely organized, and allows me to search through all the notes I've left on specific individuals in such a simple way. My job is far easier now that I have Notehouse!
ConsI really have no cons -- I've loved using it!

By Notehouse on May 30, 2019
Thank you so much for this wonderful review!!! We are SO THRILLED you love it so!
May 28, 2019
Rebecca P.
Senior Staff Attorney
Law Practice, 11-50 employees

“Notehouse is the best”

OverallLove. I wish my entire office used it. I hope we convert to a Notehouse-office soon!!
ProsIt is so easy to use. I love the ease with which I can add notes about clients, create pins so that I can easily track for funders and for internal info use. It's super easy to search and input data.
ConsI really have nothing to say. It's wonderful.

By Notehouse on February 11, 2019
Hurrah hurrah! We are so thrilled you are loving Notehouse! Please feel free to contact us at Lauren@getnotehouse.com if you would like us to talk to your team about getting your whole office switched :)
Education Management, 11-50 employees
January 29, 2019

“Clean and easy to use case management solution”

OverallWe are waiting to complete our program cycle before uploading new student data to the platform but I have been blown away by the user experience on Notehouse along with the customer service and responsiveness of the team.
ProsNotehouse fills an important need for nonprofits like mine to be able to effectively manage case files for our students. Other platforms that we've considered were either too expensive or built on 10-year-old tech that was not designed for today's user experience.
ConsNotehouse is still rolling out features. I would love the option to bulk upload records from CSV to import my existing records. The team has however been welcoming to feedback and suggestions so I am hopeful this feature will be included eventually.

By Notehouse on February 11, 2019
We are so glad you are loving our interface and that it is a great fit for your needs! We are rolling out new features soon and will absolutely take all of these into consideration!
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
February 1, 2019

“Perfect solution for keeping track of clients & conversations”

ProsThe interface is really user friendly and intuitive. I have my own system of taking notes - usually via Google Docs but other times on my phone or on paper if I'm in a rush. NoteHouse basically intuits my process and makes it easy to not just take notes but to organize them and share them if needed.
ConsWould love to see more features as the product grows. The first iteration is great for what it is - hopefully there will be tools built out around greater real-time collaboration.

By Notehouse on February 11, 2019
Thank you so much for your review! We are absolutely working on adding new features down the line and are so excited that we are what you are looking for right now!
Adande L.
Program Director
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
June 5, 2019

“Perfect for our needs”

OverallWe are a workforce development organization that has a social support element. Our trainee interactions are confidential and Notehouse provides us with an opportunity to share notes with only the Support Team. We are better able to conduct meetings and capture important information. While we are still in our exploration stage, I anticipate Notehouse will continue to increase in its benefits to our organization.
ProsThe ability to capture on the go notes and refer to them with ease. Also the search function, labels and ability to assign tasks makes planning with our caseload much easier
ConsI would like to see better integration of labels and a way for dates to sync with outlook calendar.

By Notehouse on June 8, 2019
Thank you so much for your review Adande and we are so thrilled that Notehouse is supporting your important work! You are correct that we are adding more features and will only continue to get better! Thank you thank you thank you again!
June 5, 2019
Brittany P.
counselor

“Awesome”

ProsSo helpful and easy to use Helpful in getting organized
ConsAs of now I like everything Currently there isn't anything I don't like

By Notehouse on July 2, 2019
Thank you so much for this review Brittany! So thrilled you are liking Notehouse!!!
Ben S.
Executive Director
Non-Profit Organization Management, Self-employed
April 24, 2019

“I manage a lot of volunteers -- this tool is super helpful”

OverallI have so many conversations, it's hard to keep track of them. This is really helpful!!
ProsEasy to organize notes, keep track of lots of people/relationships
ConsHaven't thought of anything negative yet. I'm happy with it.
April 24, 2019
William p.
Employment Specialist
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

“Great Basic Software”

OverallSo far, Notehouse has been great for our small nonprofit. We have 3-4 active case managers on site and some of our clients overlap. With this software, we have been able to quickly share and update information in an organized way.
ProsI like the accessibility and easy-to-use portal that Notehouse offers. Anyone with minimal computer skills can learn to how effectively navigate the software. The software comes at a great affordable price.
ConsNotehouse does not allow users to add pictures in the notes or hyperlinks to maps in the "General Information" section for the clients

By Notehouse on June 17, 2019
Thank you so much for this wonderful review William and we are so thrilled that Notehouse is working for your needs and supporting your incredible work! It's orgs like yours which inspired us to create Notehouse in the first place!
Edward D.
Owner & Founder
June 11, 2019

“User friendly Professional Note Taking Platform”

OverallNotehosue is very user-friendly. It is also straightforward to start implementing client data.
ProsThe software offers an easy to use search functionality for all notes and client data.
ConsNotehouse is geared towards professionals in the social work field, however, the software does not offer HIPAA compliance,

By Notehouse on June 14, 2019
Thank you so much for this review Edward! We are so glad you are liking Notehouse!!!!
June 11, 2019
Susan C.
Psychologist
February 5, 2019

“Great software for hippa compliant notes”

ProsThe software is intuitive and easy to use. It is hippa compliant and can be used on the go.
ConsI was looking for something that allowed for uploading my own form for record keeping. That was not available. The beauty of this product is it's ease of use and simplicity and so I understand their reasoning for not including that feature.

By Notehouse on February 11, 2019
Thank you so much for this review Susan! Down the line we are looking for ways to keep our beautiful simplicity AND having more customizable features and look forward to sharing with you what we come up with :)
Shiri D.
CEO & co-founder
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
July 8, 2019

“Great product!”

ProsI love how easy it is to get started with Notehouse without all the overhead usually needed to get started with a CRM. Its simple user experience is no accident: sometimes, less is more.
ConsIt would be great to import my contacts from another app or spreadsheet, rather than adding them manually. But the app is great even without this feature!

By Notehouse on July 9, 2019
Thank you so much Shiri for this review and we are thrilled you are loving Notehouse! The ability to import contacts is definitely on our list of features to add this year so stay tuned and thanks for your support!
July 8, 2019
Jabari G.
Counselor
Primary/Secondary Education, 501-1000 employees
July 3, 2019

“A preliminary review of Notehouse”

ProsSo far, I enjoy the ease of using the software to take notes and keep track of the things pertaining to the entries I need to make. Having the ability to tag notes is very helpful, and the ability to cross-reference them with the other notes I've written about other people is a novel feature.
ConsSo far, I can't find any. I've used the software for a few day, and am still learning the intricacies of the software. But, no problems at the moment.

By Notehouse on July 5, 2019
Thank you so much Jabari! We are so thrilled you are liking Notehouse!!!!
July 3, 2019
Annaliese T.
LMFT
June 14, 2019

“Good enough for the price”

OverallThis program is good enough for the cost.
ProsIt is a basic hippaa protected program. The price is right for what it is.
ConsYou cannot edit note in large view...it only goes to small window which is harder to work from. Once a client closed, you lose that information completely. There is no way to organized active vs inactive clients, you have to keep them all open in order to not lose details of notes with inactive cases.

By Notehouse on June 17, 2019
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review Annalise, we really appreciate it! In order to view "closed" cases simply click the blue search button on your homepage and then click the "closed" check box under contact status, then you will see all your cases appear! If you want to send me an email I can also send you over a video demo as it may be easier to explain :) Thank you so much again for trying Notehouse!
Benjamin C.
Consultant
Internet, Self-employed
January 29, 2019

“Made with the user in mind”

Pros- The team clearly did their research on what features and functionality would be useful to their users - The app is simple and easy to use - Replaces paper and makes the whole process of keeping track of things easily organized
Cons- As with any new product, there's lots of room for growth in terms of functionality

By Notehouse on February 11, 2019
Thank you so much Ben! We are thrilled you like Notehouse and see how much time and effort we put into creating this product for the every day user. Can't wait for you to see the features that are coming soon!
Frances D.
Attorney

“review”

Prosseamless and very well organized software
Conscan we upload documents? it wasn't clear if i could..

By Notehouse on February 11, 2019
We are glad you love the seamlessness of our system! As of right now you do not have the ability to upload documents as our number one priority is security and we are following all necessary HIPAA guidelines and adding third party information to a server adds additional technical issues. We are considering adding this feature in the future, however, and thank you so much for your feedback and support!
Andrea C.
E.D. of Root Studio nonprofit

“My Ideas”

OverallI am more organized having all my notes in one place. I can access information much more quickly.
Proseasy to integrate into my work flow. using it was easy. i am not too tech savvy I did not have any problems
ConsI do not have a least favorite aspect of this product just yet.

By Notehouse on February 11, 2019
We are so glad that Notehouse is helping you out Andrea, your work sounds wonderful and so needed in this world! Thank you for being a part of the Notehouse family!
Camillo A.
Program Officer
Higher Education, Self-employed
September 9, 2019

“Very Easy”

ProsThe platform is extremely easy to use. It is very straightforward with a nice UI.
ConsI wish the free edition allowed me to add another user and allowed for more clients.

By Notehouse on September 10, 2019
Thank you so much for this thoughtful review Camillo!!!! While the free version is limited, we hope that the low pricing of the full platform beginning at $5/user/month is affordable for everyone who loves taking notes on humans!
September 9, 2019
Colleen D.
Parent
Writing and Editing, Self-employed
February 5, 2019

“Perfect for keeping our family organized!”

ProsWe are a family of two kids and two working parents, and there is a lot to keep organized at home! We need our system to be simple and flexible, so that we can keep track of everything we have going on without having to overthink it or worry about not being able to find things later. Notehouse is perfect for our needs - especially love the "important dates" and "at a glance" features, as well as how easy it is to customize.
ConsI will need to use it a bit more to see if I would use the tags as much as other features.
Gabriel L.
Co-Founder & Co-Executive Director
Legal Services, 1-10 employees
January 30, 2019

“Simple and perfect!”

OverallIt's made my scattered notes organized, easy to create, and easy to track.
ProsReally intuitive to learn and use. Makes it easy to keep track of people and notes, and really focused on that - very little clutter or unnecessary features, which I love!
ConsWhile the mobile web experience is solid, I'd prefer to access via mobile within an app rather than web browser. Can't wait for the app!

By Notehouse on February 11, 2019
So glad you are liking Notehouse Gabriel! Everything you're saying is exactly what we are aiming for - you've made our hearts sing! Working on a mobile app to hopefully come before the end of the year! Thank you!
January 30, 2019
Peter M.
Student
March 20, 2019

“Wonderful case note software”

ProsThe interface is easy to use and very engaging! I love the sticky notes and the organization of the notes on each contact/client page. The tags and searching are also very useful!
ConsI would love customizable keyboard shortcuts so users can navigate and enter data just with the keyboard and not have to use the mouse!
March 20, 2019
Executive Office, 11-50 employees
January 23, 2019

“Great for detail management; clean and clear”

OverallI'm using this to track my own family needs. While I can see the benefit of monitoring a lot more people at once, it's also very helpful for remembering things in the past and not forgetting about what we have to do in the future.
ProsThe design is clear and straightforward - I didn't need a tutorial to start.
ConsWould like to see more around the calendar function

By Notehouse on February 11, 2019
So glad you found this to be useful! We are definitely thinking about adding a calendar integration as we progress! As a new software company we want to be as responsive as possible to our customer's needs and thank you for your feedback and support!
Lauren B.
Executive Director & Founder
October 2, 2019

“New User ”

ProsIt is so intuitive, easy to use and great design. It has all the functions/accessibility that I felt was missing in other programs I've used in the past.
ConsI wish I could see more clients on one page. I wish the upcoming dates on the left were sorted by year as well, not just by month.

By Notehouse on October 11, 2019
Thank you for these thoughts Lauren and so glad you are loving Notehouse!!! Will definitely take your thoughts into consideration when we are thinking of new updates! Thank you for all you do in the world!
October 2, 2019
Julie H.
School Counselor
Primary/Secondary Education, 51-200 employees
June 30, 2019

“Great tool for educators”

Pros It was very easy to enter quick notes and reminders .
Cons A few features were more difficult to utilize on phone.

By Notehouse on July 2, 2019
Thank you so much for giving us a try Julie! While we are excited that we are mobile compatible, you are right that we have some work to do there! we are thrilled to have so many early adopters so you can help us determine how to grow, it's for you after all!
Michele H.
Human Resources, Self-employed

“Simple & Easy”

OverallI have a 2-sided business i.e. I have two client types. I need to respond to both and Notehouse is helping me track meetings easier.
ProsI like the "TAG" feature. This provides me the ability to identify the type of client or user I'm creating the file.
ConsIt wasn't easy to find where to find some of the features. A place to write the dates the note was added so you can filter in the future.

By Notehouse on June 3, 2019
Thank you so much for your feedback Michele and for giving Notehouse a try! We are so glad you love the tag feature, it's our favorite too! If you have any ideas on how to make the features easier to find feel free to reach out! We want to be as responsive as possible to our customer's needs while keeping the platform simple!
Internet, 1-10 employees
May 31, 2019

“Easy to use product that fills a needed area of the market”

ProsI love how simple Notehouse is to use. It was easy for me to pick up and get going right away!
ConsLack of integrations with GSuite (calendar, especially), Slack, etc.

By Notehouse on June 3, 2019
Thank you so much for your review and we are hard at work on integrating with other features and apps and google calendar is one of the first on the list!
Law Practice, 1-10 employees
June 26, 2019

“Notehouse ia the best!”

OverallI love that it is a great organizer for keeping your client's information at your fingertips
ProsEasy to use. I love having all of our clients information at our fingertips.
ConsI wish it integrated with e-immigration air

By Notehouse on June 27, 2019
Thank you so much!!!
June 26, 2019
Noam O.
Freelancer
Motion Pictures and Film, Self-employed

“Great software”

ProsMakes it easy to organize lots of info. Super applicable to many fields
ConsA light but very manageable learning curve

By Notehouse on February 11, 2019
Thank you so much Noam! We are so glad you liked Notehouse!!
Shivani H.
Attorney
Legal Services, 1-10 employees
February 1, 2019

“Great way to share notes across teams!”

ProsHow easy it is for multiple people on a team to share notes on a matter & the ease of searching.
ConsThe current color scheme size of the font. Can be a little hard to look at.
STEVEN O.
Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees

“Notehouse is Awesome!!!!”

ProsThe ease of use is amazing, and fantastic. I love the ability to case manage with other employees to streamline our process of assessments and goal planning
ConsI don't really have anything negative to say, the customer response is amazing and supportive.

By Notehouse on June 3, 2019
Thank you so much Steven! We are so thrilled that you are loving Notehouse!!!!
Nicole L.
CEO, Leadership & Organizational Psychologist, International Speaker & Executive Coach
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

“Amazing tool”

ProsI love it's ease of use and accessibility. This is a great, intuitive product! I really love it's simplicity!
ConsIt's still rolling out features so not everything is there yet, but it's a new product and I'm excited to see where they go.

By Notehouse on February 11, 2019
Thank you Nicole!!! More features are coming and we are so thrilled you are loving us now!!!
Melinda C.
Social Worker

“Helpful”

OverallOverall, it's a good software.
ProsThe choices of pre-populated theraputic phrases are very useful prompts to build on my documentation.
ConsCost. I was hasty to purchase it and for my business, I have found that I have limited use of the software.
Wine and Spirits, 1-10 employees
May 23, 2019

“Very Simplistic”

ProsInterface and design were clean. Plus for what you get, the product is a steal.
ConsSome parts of the experience aren't as intuitive as they should be. The core product works, which is most important, but it can definitely be improved.

By Notehouse on May 27, 2019
Thank you so much for your review and we are so glad you like the product!!!! If you'd like to give us any more specific feedback on how to make what you mentioned more intuitive, feel free to email us at info@getnotehouse.com and thank you again!
May 23, 2019
Rafat S.
Corporate Communications Manager
Legal Services, 11-50 employees
August 17, 2019

“Good for live note taking (time-stamped and detailed) from meetings”

ProsIt's easy to manage notes, live, as the meetings happen. The voice-to-text feature is useful.
ConsIt is simplistic, and that's good. However, it can improve with more options (like company and meeting details).

By Notehouse on September 4, 2019
Thank you for this review Rafat! So glad to see you find it useful and simplistic! If you have more specific ideas on how we can improve please feel free to shoot us an email at info@getnotehouse.com!
August 17, 2019
Shabrina K.
Hospitality, 1-10 employees
May 25, 2019

“Simple and easy to use”

ProsThe feature to list or stack my contacts Option to create tags to categorize contacts
ConsIt's still new so I hope to see more feature and API integration

By Notehouse on May 27, 2019
Thank you so much Shabrina! We can't wait to show you what we have up our sleeves!
May 25, 2019