Whereby Ratings

Overall
4.8/5
4.6/5

About Whereby

Whereby (formerly appear.in) collaboration tool for professionals who want to host easy and reliable video meetings. All meetings are conducted from your browser - no downloads or logins for guests. Regarded as the easiest to use video tool, Whereby serves the small and medium business market of various industries. Professionals can effortlessly connect to teammates, partners and clients on a secure platform they can trust. Learn more about Whereby

Yann I.
Podcasting Consultant
Online Media, Self-employed
October 2, 2019

“A reliable and easy-to-use solution to host video calls”

OverallWhereby has been a solid solution to easily organize and host consulting calls and "virtual coffees". Its ease of use, and the fact that can be used both on computer, as well as on tablet and smartphone, make it a no-brainer and a tool that should be in every digital business owner's toolkit.
ProsI had been using a wide variety of video conferencing tools before I started using Whereby and the things I found have made a difference are: - the array of features: you can create customized and branded "virtual rooms" where to host calls, you can have one-on-one and group calls and you can do so both through the web-based version and the smartphone version of Whereby - ease of use for both the conference call host and participants: it's incredibly easy to organize your first video conferencing call and have people join it, especially because there's no download nor installation required for them to use the web version of Whereby - web and apps: some video conferencing tools are available only through their web version, while Whereby lets you have calls with your computer, as well as with your smartphone or tablet through the mobile device app
ConsThe one thing I don't think is ideal about Whereby is the fact that Call Recording is an add-on feature. I wouldn't have an issue with it being an add-on feature available for the Whereby Pro Plan. However, even if one purchases the Pro Plan, he/she needs to purchase Call Recording as a separate add-on (which cannot be bought as a standalone feature). So you'd end up paying for two separate things: for the Pro Plan and for the Call Recording feature.
October 2, 2019
Claudio P.
Designer
July 23, 2019

“The best in ”

OverallBEFORE: "Hey, what's your account?" "I don't find you" "Witch one of these 3 old Skype accounts is the new one?" *THREE HOURS LATER* "Hey, here we are" NOW: "Click on this link" "Hey nice, it took like 3 seconds and I'm not frustrated"
ProsYOUR INTERLOCUTORS DON'T NEED AN ACCOUNT. Or software. Or your nickname. You simply have to send them a short link like appear.in/**yourname** and that's it.
ConsNone. It's a super simple and easy to use solution. Maybe, the fact that not everyone is using it, so sometimes you're forced in use other bad conference solutions.
July 23, 2019
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
September 5, 2019

“Simple, Solid, Effective Product.”

OverallFacilitating really solid communication via a remote needs. We were on Zoom for a while but realized its just too complicated for what it offers.
ProsThe ease of use of Whereby is the best part of it. No downloading software, no adding extensions, no asking people to install anything. Everyone can join in really simple. It really helps connecting with clients quickly and efficiently.
ConsThere's not much to dislike, the simplicity of it makes it that easy. Sometimes the connections are spotty.
September 5, 2019
March 7, 2019

“hasn't changed in the last 24 months - but still great”

OverallIt's a great product for power users but some more conveniences as mentioned would make it irreplaceable. Don't focus on embedding software - screensharing can show any software, it doesn't need to have native support. Ambient noise is a problem for new users so 'mute' training is something I have to administer to the 20+ people who have adopted on my recommendation.
ProsSingle click start and better video experience than skype. Re-instating YouTube 'play together' is a highlight
Conssimple fixes/changes as suggested 24 months ago haven't occurred: - 'v' key to toggle video feed like the 'm' key - a sound indicator on someones window to show they are broadcasting sound (will help detect/identify ambient sound)
March 7, 2019
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
June 25, 2019

“Simple, always handy ”

OverallLove it, simple, efficient, never had an issue.
ProsNever had a call fail with Appear.in. It is also very simple to invite business partners using (free) custom links. Honestly, it's simplicity makes it a no brainer for us
ConsIf the URL is taken, rooms should not be available if the admin is not present. It happens we used someone else's URL for months.Therefore, when we upgraded to a paid membership, we were advised our long time link was taken and couldn't be used with Pro features.
June 25, 2019
Aasim S.
Co-founder
September 28, 2019

“Whereby works where others don't”

ProsWhereby helps me talk to people who don't have access to a desktop client like what Zoom has. It also helps me start meetings more fluidly.
ConsIt lacks a lot of features products like Zoom have such as selective sharing and audio sharing.
September 28, 2019
Josué L.
Consultant, NAFTA Region
Human Resources, 51-200 employees
July 24, 2019

“Terrific tool”

OverallIt's been a great ride so far.
ProsIt's been really easy to set up an interview between our clients (hiring managers) and the candidates, you don't have to ask for Skype users and go back and forward with emails sharing that information, you only have to set up a "conference room" and share that link, that's it!
ConsIt's almost perfect, I just wish there's some chrome extension or email/calendar client plug-in to make it even easier.
July 24, 2019
Rafael F.
Presidente honorífico ANDI del Futuro
Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees
February 18, 2019

“Nice, easy to use (still some work pending)”

OverallWe are very plased with this tool, the only concern is that they are charging a lot now for every new functionality.
ProsIs really easy to use, for us it was the key to migrate to appear.in
ConsHas come troubles with new camera configurations, and when I have 2 o more webcam connected. The same with heaphones. I have my laptop connected with Bosse Quitecomfort Bluethoot, another Bluethoot speakers and plgged headphones and thats causing troubles.
Isabel S.
Psychologist and Career Consultant
Human Resources, Self-employed
March 26, 2019

“amazing tool”

OverallI am a Psychologist and Career Consultant. I work with individual sessions, attending people across the country and this makes my life better because when I depended exclusively on Skype I was having trouble providing smooth call with no sound and internet problems, sometimes we used to lost productivity due to performance connection problems.
ProsThe things I like most are: appear is hands-on, simply and online. Doesn't need login or download to new participants. I work remotely and its really make difference on my productivity.
ConsThe only thing I don't like is the fact I can not integrate with Calendly .
March 26, 2019
Jarred P.
Engineer
Industrial Automation, 1-10 employees
February 21, 2019

“Great Meeting Software”

OverallWe utilize this software for remote working employees and it has made a huge difference in the ability to save travel time to the office.
ProsNo downloads and works first try in your browser. We use it internally on a daily basis. We also have special rooms that we use for customer meetings.
ConsThere is no option to pay for call in support. Internally we don't require this, but some customers don't have computers with microphones that work etc., and it would be useful for them to be able to login to the meeting to see our screens but call in for voice.
February 21, 2019
Education Management, 11-50 employees

“Appear.in Review”

OverallAs it is simple to use my experience with it is great.
ProsThis application has helped me to stay connected to my family in different country. I was so pissed with other applications and it came to my rescue. The video and audio quality is unmatchable. It is super simple to form a meeting group, my parents who are not that well versed with technology use it with great ease.
ConsAt time the connectivity becomes an issue. Otherwise, it is good. It can also add multiple features.
Product Design Lead
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
July 31, 2019

“As easy as it can be”

ProsThe key selling point of appear.in is surely its one-click magic. You just have to click on the link and that's it - you are in and have already started video conferencing. This is the most important thing when you want to interview lots of users for your product research, and don't want to bother them installing third party software.
ConsIt can be buggy sometimes, sound will not work properly on occasion, but nothing too serious.
July 31, 2019
Douglas I.
Sports, 11-50 employees
February 20, 2019

“Making my life easy”

OverallI use it multiple times per day. Our entire team has become accustomed to using Apprear.in as our central meeting location. We were using Hangouts prior and this has become much more efficient. My connection quality is as expected 99% of the time & outside users gain access without hindrances. As you can see I am a big fan.
ProsEase of use, simple for low tech users, fast for our team, centralization, no user accounts or logins
ConsI have to search for items, no real cons. Switching between small and large rooms can confuse some users.
February 20, 2019
Catherine B.
Podcast host of The Fit Fifteen
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
February 18, 2019

“Makes meeting online easy!”

ProsLove appear.in and using it with Fit Armadillo clients. In the past other technologies kept people from engaging in our services due to the complexities of having to log in. Appear.in has been wonderful for our clients and staff and made things easy!
ConsThere can be many different types of technology and settings and sometimes the basic tips don't help all users. Not really appear.in's fault though!
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
September 13, 2019

“Great Alternative Video Conferencing App”

OverallMy experience with whereby has been good to date
ProsThe seamless no download and no sign-in (unless you are hosting) features are one of my favorites form the Whereby App
ConsIntegration with outlook or google calendar would be great add-on at the moment ones rehires to hop on difference interfaces/software tools to get this done
September 13, 2019
Natasha A.
Customer success manager
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
September 20, 2019

“Reliable video conference meetings ”

OverallGreat free solution for speaking either clients
ProsReliable video quality and easy to use screen share feature. Use this on the majority of my client calls as my go to video conference
ConsClients get confused/ frustrated when they can't click on the share screen button due to them not installing the chrome ad on. Slows down the meeting explaining to them what to do
September 20, 2019
Bryan M.
Product Director
August 23, 2019

“Our solution for getting quick video calls started with new contacts”

OverallWhereby isn't a tool we use everyday, because with many frequent contacts we are communicating in something else like zoom, skype, discord or slack. Every so often though we have contacts who don't frequently use those programs, or use them at all, and we find that the easiest way to get a meeting started is to simply email them our Whereby URL. The fact that it provides a no hassle experience in that type of situation is exactly what we need.
ProsWe like that joining a video call doesn't require participants to download software, they simply visit our customized meeting room URL and they are a part of the meeting. Whereby has the easiest experience for joining meetings that we've found.
ConsRight now Whereby is a tool we use for a very specific case along with other meeting tools. We'd like to be able to either use Whereby in more situations, or be able to use less tools overall. For this reason I am not sure if Whereby is a solution we can recommend to anyone.
August 23, 2019
Bob B.
Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees
February 18, 2019

“Lots claim- intuitive - appear.in delivers ”

OverallIts cool and works really well and we can see how that will only improve ..
ProsEasy of use and robust stable delivery
ConsInbuilt CMS and automated appointment text and email notifier
Geoff C.
Development Operations and PCI Compliance

“Great Free Video Chat”

OverallI use it to meet with remote contractors often and have never had a speed or quality issue. It is lighter weight than google meetings and requires no registration. This is my go to meeting software for small teams.
ProsI like that it runs on linux. I like that it is free, and creating a free room actually gives you a static url. I have been using the same url for various meetings for over a year. I recognizes my camera and usb headset no problems in chrome, and the screen sharing extension works out of the box. The Eula isn't crazy and there are not ads.
ConsThere is a four user limit for the free tier, but I have never hit it. I really haven't seen a downside to this software in over a year.
Tobias K.
C.O.O.
Medical Devices, 1-10 employees
March 6, 2019

“can be hard to get clients in ”

ProsIts simple, nothing needs to be downloaded or installed, when you're meeting with a lot of different people frequently this is important
Consit could be simpler. my biggest issue is that I meet with many people who are not tech savy, and have trouble joining my meeting, I would ideally like a big "join meeting now" button on your main websites home screen when users without accounts can simply click and type in the name of the meeting theyre joining
Sheena M.
Co-Owner
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

“Decent quality”

OverallI really like appear.in. I use it every day for work and can have up to 12 users at a time on it. Sometimes it can go down for no known reason and it takes a while to come back up, but that doesn't happen very often . Overall it's a great product!
ProsEASE OF USE ACCESSIBILITY CAPACITY Screen record Share screens
ConsSOMETIMES IT'S NOT DEPENDABLE quality of video
Mitch B.
Co-Founder
E-Learning, 1-10 employees
January 24, 2019

“Video meetings have never been easier”

OverallVery happy with Appear and will continue to use it in my businesses and personal life.
ProsAppear is extremely easy to use, and 99% of the time it just works without a hitch.
ConsThe new pricing plans are a bit of a downgrade from what we were previously experiencing as pro users, but it's still tremendous value.
January 24, 2019
Media Production, 1-10 employees
April 30, 2019

“Online video conferencing is now simple.”

OverallFor a small and midsize team, it is a perfect solution. Register and get a room link and with your room link, anyone can join your meetings. I like the simplicity of the app and the minimalistic design. The chat function helps when sharing links or documents within the meetings.
ProsAfter registering I got a link for my room and that's it. I shared a link with my partners and it took all of us to a 4 windows video conferencing window. I am using a 3g link, and the video quality is good. The lag for video transmission is less than 2 seconds which is equal to any pro alternative. The free plan supports 4 users at a time and one room which is just enough for me. Good quality and minimal lag make meetings more productive and less confusing.
ConsThe sound sometimes gives a static unbearable sound when using a USB microphone.
April 30, 2019
Education Management, 1-10 employees
June 18, 2019

“Simple browser based video conferencing system.”

ProsI like how simply I can start video conferencing just from my browser no more installation of any kind of software. Signing with Google is always appreciated and I also tell people to use google sign-in. I just shared my room and my team can join video conferencing with me in no time. I found all the data they have on me can be downloaded, which is another good thing to have. I like the image quality and it is good.
ConsI don't like how anyone with the link can join the conference, and I want to see adding permission before joining the conference. Video gets out of sync with the audio and I have to restart the room to get all the things working again. Maybe it needs a high quality computer to work.
June 18, 2019
Nathan R.
Dir. of Operations
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
February 19, 2019

“Great product”

ProsIt's so easy to load - it's like an actual virtual conference room. People can come in and out as they please. The connection is great
ConsSometimes you have to restart when you get to larger sizes of people/rooms but it's rare.
February 19, 2019
Ingo N.
CTO
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
February 18, 2019

“Amazing service for little money”

OverallTeam video conferencing with named meeting 'rooms' without the installation of any software is what I have been waiting for for a long time. This product is awesome and works like a breeze with our international team.
ProsSuper easy to use, no installation, team sizes and the relatively inexpensive pro plan. Naming meeting rooms.
Conson mobile (iOS) it does require the app and does not always work well in the browser
Jose M.
Partner
Research, 51-200 employees
February 18, 2019

“Great tool for distributed work”

OverallWe use it every day for daily meetings - a distributed team - and frequent room meetings on demand.
ProsVery easy to use, and with some options when bandwidth is not good (suppress camera, Pro rooms)
ConsLack of a Windows app as an optional feature
Lajos C.
Senior Software Developer
Telecommunications, 1-10 employees
April 28, 2019

“Great for organizing meetings online”

OverallWe have used appear.in to interview candidates online. The interview went well and we were able to hire new team members who are great additions to our team. Since then, I've recommended the platform to others for solving such issues and their feedback was great, too.
ProsThe best about appear.in is its ease of use - to join a meeting, participants just have to open the link to the room that has been created and that's it. There's no need to sign up! The audio and video quality is excellent and the screen sharing works well for organizing online interviews with candidates etc.
ConsI didn't find a way to save my details (that is, my name) so I wouldn't have to enter it again whenever I join a meeting. (Or, if there's already such a feature, it's not obvious where to find it.)
April 28, 2019
Design, 11-50 employees
April 17, 2019

“It's my go-to tool for calling”

OverallWe have a lot of meetings during the day because our team is distributed. Appear help us managing those meetings with no effort!
ProsIt's super simple! You share a link and that's it. No downloads no gimmicks no account, it's just what I need in the very moment I want it. I love it.
ConsSometimes it glitches on Firefox but, aside from that, I believe it's close to perfection.
April 17, 2019
Brian C.

“Huge Fan of Appear.in”

OverallIt amazes my clients when I set up a room just for them, branding the background for their company. It really makes them feel special.
ProsI have been using appear.in when it was in its infancy. It has always been a reliable, stable way for me to have working video calls.
ConsI've been really happy the entire time and don't really have anything I don't like about it.
Management Consulting, 10,001+ employees
July 20, 2019

“Fast and Easy to use”

OverallGood and simple to use software
ProsWith so many video collaboration tools available in the market, appear.in is not doing something new. But I feel they are just doing it in a simpler way keeping the basics right. They are not offering too many features but when it comes to video calls with multiple users, its streaming is very good even at low bandwidth
ConsMight have to add more features to collaborate
July 20, 2019
Design, 11-50 employees
April 29, 2019

“The tool for making videocalls easy”

OverallAppear.in is great for remote teams is kind of a virtual lobby for everyone.
ProsThe biggest pro of appear.in for me is the ability to set a URL, that makes soo easy to join calls and reduces the hassle of sending complex links like the ones used in google meet. We use it in our workplace as a lobby, since we are remote and its great people jump in and out with out even thinking about it.
ConsSometimes the software fails, and can't join the calls, it's not often but definitely something to consider. Also the capability to block users should be available, sometime you don't want to have anyone join the conversation.
April 29, 2019
Flavio A.
Creative Director
February 28, 2019

“Great for remote collaboration”

OverallHaving tried a number of different tools over the years, appear.in is by far the best video conference tool, allowing us to collaborate with clients and remote members of our team.
ProsWith no requirement for plugin downloads or companion software on your computer, appear.in allows you to immediately start video meetings by simply sharing a link. The screen sharing functionality works extremely well and allows you to choose something as specific as a single tab in your browser to be shared with other attendees.
ConsMobile calls are good but not as reliable as desktop, unless you download an app.
February 28, 2019
Marcus M.
Global Head of Issuer Management
Financial Services, 51-200 employees

“I love it”

Overalllove it
Prossimple, great quality, easy to use. to make it short: best online meeting system available right now
Conssometimes users cannot be heard at all, a complete restart of the call is required
jeroni v.
April 11, 2018

“Free way”

ProsAppear give me a free way to get meeting rooms instantly. Without a compromise to get an account. Free use with a clean dashboard that give me the just features I need. No more.
ConsThe limit participants on a meeting is a little bit little. And I think recently down. I can't write cons more because this software is build just for this features. no more.
April 11, 2018
Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees
September 18, 2019

“Whereby We Collaborate ”

OverallOverall, Whereby has provide a positive experience and has done enough to convince me of continued use. It's not my most frequently used video conferencing service, but it is definitely suggested and brought up during conversations.
ProsOne click connectivity. Whereby makes it easy to connect and immediately begin a video conferencing with anyone who has access to the meeting link. You can set a custom url or create a new one for each meeting you start. You can use it to work with your own team or with clients alike. In an age where brand identity is crucial to brand survival, Whereby allows you to customize meeting backgrounds - giving the user the ability to promote brand identity on another platform.
ConsThose who do not have the application can not participate in meetings. Often times, clients have not wanted to download, register or use a new software.
September 18, 2019
Calvin C.
Co-founder
Capital Markets, 1-10 employees
March 2, 2019

“Amazing software, super easy to use even for non techie ”

OverallThis help my small team meeting easy as I can easily show them my screen, anywhere and connection is super smooth.
ProsThis is SUPER and I mean SUPER easy to use. Is just like going to a website. Type in the URL and you are done.
ConsDesktop and laptop experience are amazing. Only thing is if I use my cell phone I DO need to download the app, and also cannot share the screen. On phone if look at other people shared screen it look a bit awkward until you hit that minimize button
March 2, 2019
Dyer R.
Streamer
Entertainment, Self-employed
February 27, 2019

“Useful”

OverallI run a Table Top RPG stream through twitch. using appear has been the best solution for audio video that I have found. most places are too resource intensive, unstable or dont provide the right integration with my streaming software.
Prosit handles audio and video data very well, better for my purposes than just about anything else i tried.
ConsI wish that you could lock an order of camera for the software so that if people drop and reconnect they return to the same place/order they were in when they dropped.
February 27, 2019
Primary/Secondary Education, 501-1000 employees
March 27, 2019

“The Go-to for free, easy video conferences”

OverallWe use appear.in any time we need a quick, easy and convenient video conference, especially where we have users who aren't very tech savvy in the meeting.
ProsSuper simple setup, screensharing, works on pretty much any device out there. Custom room links are a plus. Control options for public/private. Loads up right in the browser, no software to install.
ConsSometimes the site requires a reload and glitches out, but very rare. Just nitpicking, otherwise I can't find much not to like with the Free tier.
Justin C.
Technology Integration Specialist
Education Management, 51-200 employees
March 27, 2019

“Online Meetings Made Easy!”

OverallI use this all the time for remote meetings with students, parents and fellow educators. It is easy for all to use and requires very little troubleshooting.
ProsCouldn't be any easier to use! I am able to send a link to a participant and they can jump right in. The ability to also share my screen is awesome!
ConsThe limit to only four participants for the free version is certainly a bummer. The inability to disable stickers for a room can also cause issues at times.
Higher Education, 201-500 employees
February 18, 2019

“The fastest, easiest to use video conferencing platform I've tried”

ProsThe ease of use and guest access without having to download buggy software locally
ConsWhile it's so fast to get up and running, I do wish there were built in recording features and a few other bells and whistles present in other conferencing solutions like Zoom.
Ted W.
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
March 6, 2019

“easy, convenient but Chrome required”

Pros- easy to use - very stable and almost no trouble for connection
Cons- Chrome recommended (I want to use this with Safari) - little difficult to recognize which account I am logging in
James M.
Director of McSill studio
Education Management, 11-50 employees
March 6, 2019

“I thought it was better than it was ”

OverallIt has to be worked on. The idea is nice and neat, but the competition is far better. Start by organizing the screens on the panel, cut off the mic automatically if the participant go silent etc.
ProsI liked the simplicity. Reminded me of the initial versions of Skype.
ConsWhen I subscribed, to be able to bring more people into the room, it was messy, there was no way I could organize the screens like I do when I'm using Zoom or Skype. Suddenly, my webcam wasn't visible for the participants. I admit that there was a lot of emails exchanged to try and solve the problem, but it was never solved. By that stage I had paid over 70 pounds for the subscription, and decided to cancel something I could never use. No money back was offered.
Manuel Alejandro C.
Marketing and Advertisement Coordinator
Chemicals, 51-200 employees
July 19, 2019

“Best long distance meetings”

OverallIt is an excellent platform for remote meetings with the best video quality I know, it has allowed me to hold impeccable meetings in various places around the world
ProsHigh quality video conferencing with multiple devices, unsurpassed connectivity with little bandwidth usage
ConsImpossibility to connect users of other platforms or applications
Chesong L.
Software
Consumer Goods, 10,001+ employees

“Appear in review”

OverallOkay
ProsNo need to install any software to get the tool working
ConsA bit laggy at times and you need to be on chrome to use
Joe D.
Co-Owner
Entertainment, 11-50 employees
February 18, 2019

“Simple, aesthetically pleasing, and aptly functional.”

OverallGreat, simple, and smooth.
ProsEasy to jump in and get started. Short learning curve for the less tech savvy team members.
ConsLimited features. Would love to see private messaging added I can remind my business partner key points to hit without interrupting the flow of the meeting. Would also love to see the amount of users in a room increased.
Design, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
February 5, 2019

“Great for virtual meetings”

OverallGreat quality of image and sound, having good performance on Chrome web browser. I did like the idea of having an unique and customisable URL for the meeting!
ProsOn of these days, I got an invite to join in a meeting with a client of my company, and they were using the Appear.in to talk to me. Big pro: unique link for us to talk, so at the moment of scheduling, you can generate and send on unique link. This seems to be a simple thing, but really avoids that boring messages trying to decide the best way to talk at the time of the meeting. On the Free Plan, you can create 1 user and meetings up to 4 people.
ConsI didn't found any 'cons' on this software. I've just used on a free plan, so, I don't know if worth the price the paid plans, but I guess it would be great for big companies.
February 5, 2019
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees
April 20, 2019

“Great video meeting tool.”

ProsSuper simple and requires nothing special to work. Easy to share.
ConsLike most cloud based tools and web meeting tools, you need a pretty good connection to make it work. But that's understandable, and compression tech as well as internet speeds worldwide are always getting better.
April 20, 2019
Alfredo B.
Project Consultant
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
April 11, 2019

“There are better solutions in its category!”

OverallNot a good experience overall based mainly on video and sound quality issues as stated in the cons field above.
ProsI think overall the best feature appear.in has is that fact that guests (meeting attendees) don't have to register or download the program, like Zoom for example...
ConsA client I was working with recently insisted on using appear.in for meetings and I easily became frustrated with its many issues, starting with the video quality issues and sound issues, regardless of working on a strong internet connection. Needs much improvement in that sense. FYI, I work on Google Chrome for Mac running on Mojave 10.14.4
April 11, 2019
Anthony H.
I.T. Consultant
Information Technology and Services, Self-employed
April 24, 2019

“Can't get more simple than this! ”

ProsIt is SO SIMPLE to use! Just share a link with the 1 - 3 people you want to chat with! That's it. No downloads. No accounts to set up. No bothersome logins. Completely browser based. Supports desktop and mobile.
ConsThe biggest con is the extremely small limit to the number of people you can invite to a video chat. Only 4 people (including yourself) can join on the free version, and only 12 people can join on the paid version. They need to find a way to increase these limits to make it viable for a larger user base.
April 24, 2019