Anytime Mailbox Ratings

Overall

About Anytime Mailbox

Cloud-based platform that helps businesses create and manage digital mailboxes with label scanning, lead generation and more. Gives mail center operators the ability to offer their customers a digital mailbox. Learn more about Anytime Mailbox

Kent S.
Executive Office, 1-10 employees
September 29, 2019

“Smartest Decision We Have Made”

OverallI initially wanted this to be one of the first new products that my shared workspace implemented for our clients because I thought that it would help make our sales pitch more techie and compelling. It definitely does. We have seen our client demographic change in selling more creative and technology-oriented firms. I also knew that it could increase our customers' average monthly spend with us, which it has done. I was not expecting the boost in retention that it has proven to give, which has also increased the avg lifetime value of each customer, along with the increase in their monthly spend with us. I genuinely believe that the majority of working professionals and businesses alike will be using mail scanning within the next decade or two. The convenience for our users is of tremendous value to them. Businesses and consumers alike will pay for it if your operations team supports it and provides good service.
ProsThe software is feature rich, but the user and admin flows are clean. It is highly integrative with OCR scanners, CRM, email and other key platforms. The biggest thing that has stood out is the fact that we have onboarded a few dozen virtual office members onto the Anytime Mailbox platform over the last 18+ months, many of them starting on a 1 month free trial, and not a single one of them has cancelled their Anytime Mailbox service nor Virtual Office. It is an absolute retention magnet for us. Additionally, the monthly recurring revenue is beginning to be not too shabby. It has probably added close to a 25%+ increase in the lifetime value of our clients who have signed up for the service. The support we have received from the company, especially from their Operations Manager, Jeff Espinas out of their Henderson, NV office, has been absolutely outstanding.
ConsIt is a platform and service that need to be properly implemented and supported via marketing. In order to get it running smoothly, it did require a decent commitment from me and my team to learn how the technology works and determine which scanner would be required to support the best client experience. They will help point you in the right direction, and they were very patient with us. As far as marketing goes, the service is pretty straightforward from the renters' perspective, but the marketing does need to include videos, screenshots and sometimes live demos. I recommend learning the technology and testing it with your team first, then releasing it to some beta clients, and then offering it on a free trial basis before starting to charge for it. However, once things are running, it is absolutely fantastic.
September 29, 2019
Miteshnavin P.
February 6, 2018

“Well thought out software that helps run my virtual mailbox business.”

OverallThis a full service software that has thought out most of the functionality in running a virtual mailbox business. It continually evolves and the customer service is the trully amazing. The CEO reaches out often to make sure my business is doing well and to see how they can help make it better. Highly recommend if your mailbox business.
ProsIt's a full service platform that manages new customers, existing customers, their mail and accounting for all their charges. They provide excellent support and seek out feedback to continually improve services.
ConsThe software or service has very few flaws. Anything that has ever happened is addressed right away.
April 3, 2019

“Flexible and profitable way to offer virtual mail”

OverallI very much like the marketing efforts accomplished by Anytime Mailbox to bring customers to my business. Virtual mail services is a great addition to my core business offerings. I would like to see more marketing material to offer my existing customers the additional services that I offer and that are inherent in the Anytime software
ProsThe flexibility to access and modify the billing options available to me as an operator.
ConsThe cost and difficulties associated with following up on customers who fail to pay their invoices, whose credit cards are declined, and those that abandoned their mailboxes.
April 3, 2019
Printing, 1-10 employees
March 29, 2019

“Mail center user”

OverallOverall it has brought good revenue to my business and foot traffic. I like it.
ProsIt is easy to upload pictures with an iPhone and online mail assignments are easy to do. Visuals are well resolved for the user on our end.
ConsI don't like that I have to use my personal iphone for a daily activity of the store. I wish the app worked on the iPad we use at the store or that Anytime provided a tablet for this purpose. My employee who does not have an iphone uses a camera to take pictures and manually uploads them in the computer. She does not use the app.
March 29, 2019
Matt I.
Real Estate, Self-employed
April 2, 2019

“Virtual options ”

OverallOverall it's been great! Pretty easy to use and I like how you can design your own packages however you'd like. Great management platform to handle mail and scale.
ProsAs an owner/operator, it really provides streamlined software to easily handle mail day in and day out. It takes the headache out of it and let's me focus on my business and revenue.
ConsI wish there was a scan app in the software. I use a 3rd party scanner, upload it to dropbox, then connect it to anytime mailbox platform.

By Bugo on April 4, 2019
Hi Matt, Thanks you for taking the time to review Anytime Mailbox! If I understand your question correctly, we have apps on both iOS and Android for scanning mail items. Here is a link to the iOS native app: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/anytime-mailbox-mail-center/id1168715770?mt=8 If you have further questions, please send a note to support@anytimemailbox.com or to me directly - matt@anytimemailbox.com. All the best, Matt
April 2, 2019
Paul F.
Retail, Self-employed
January 19, 2018

“Getting better everyday! ”

OverallWas a bit simplistic when it first came out, but the company seems to be making constant improvements. They're a small company and still very flexible and anxious to make the best product they can.
ProsThe Sales Rep is very friendly and tries to be helpful She has listened to all our suggestions and tries to get them implemented. One of the owners even called to see how we were enjoying the program and to ask for any other suggestions and see where or how he could help. There are also several easy to access tutorial videos as well as a knowledge base support section to find answers to most questions. There's also seems to be more revenue for the shipping center than with other services.
ConsThere are a lot of features needed to make this software perfect and make it easier to use. I'm sure once they do, it will be an even better product
January 19, 2018
Joe G.
Marketing Consultant
March 8, 2018

“Ease of use is very good.”

OverallEase of use compared to other platforms.
ProsWe like the periodic improvements made to the platform. Anytime Mailbox has been responsive to many of our requests for such tweaks. My users like the functionality of the AM platform. Support has always been very good and very helpful. Online tutorials are excellent.
ConsThere are still some features that I would like to see added as they would improve customization and branding.
March 8, 2018
Fion W.
March 30, 2018

“Killer App and Great Customer Service”

OverallFinally easily manage digital mail.
ProsWe have been using Anytime Mailbox for a couple of months and are very pleased with the service offering. The signup was quick and the software and service delivers on the promises. Managing postal mail has become so much simpler. I am glad we did extensive review on the space and found Anytime Mailbox to best provider feature and price wise.
ConsI'd nice if they offered a native Windows mobile app, but the mobile-enabled website works just fine.
March 30, 2018
Evan K.
Owner/Operator
February 15, 2018

“Love working with A.M., and our customers love the convenience of the product as well!”

ProsThe developers know and understand our industry, and they make it all work so seamlessly. They have already thought everything out.
Tim J.
Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees
July 1, 2016

“Hidden Fees”

OverallI haven't actually started to use the service yet, but I'm off to a bumpy start. After I signed up for the mailbox, my account was "pending" until I filled out a US Postal Service form and had it notarized. While I was free to get forms notarized anywhere, the site encouraged me to use an online Notary service, which I did. Once online with the Notary, I was informed this service cost $25, which is nearly double the monthly rate of the mailbox itself. The Notary I spoke to said this wasn't the first time an Anytime Mailbox customer was caught off guard by this "hidden fee." I would encourage Anytime Mailbox to be more upfront about this fee.

By Bugo on July 1, 2016
Mr. Jones, We are currently updating the pricing on the NotaryCam landing page to clearly communicate the fee to mailbox applicants. We are in the process of streamlining the USPS 1583 form handling and have taken feedback from customers like yourself to create a better user experience. I apologize for any confusion or inconvenience. Daryl McNutt VP Marketing daryl@anytimemailbox.com
July 1, 2016
Ted T.
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
March 30, 2019

“More Customers More Revenu”

OverallVery positive and very lucrative. We have a mailbox customer who we do a few hundred dollars of business for every single day (it can and has gone over a $1000 in a single day). While he is the exception; without Anytime Mailbox we simply would not have this customer.
ProsEase of use. After watched a couple of the training videos my staff and I became very fluent in the use of the software
ConsWould like to see what a customer has in their mailbox. It's possibe to have piece of mail u simply don't remember if u put it on the system for that particular customer
March 30, 2019
Lucas Duykan S.
Co-Founder
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
February 15, 2018

“This is an amazing product we have not only gained revenue but brand awareness trough.”

OverallIncreased revenue and automated operations .
ProsIt operates fast and responsive, UX/UI has been designed with the operators and the end users perspective in mind, lastly the costumer support that they live up to is with one-word "superb". where my emails are always answered with in 24 hours even generally with in the same day.
Steve M.
March 27, 2019

“Anytime Mailbox”

OverallHighly recommend!
ProsEase of use and ability to guide customers through the signup process.
ConsForwarding process needs to be more flexible.
March 27, 2019
Levi R.
Pilot
January 13, 2018

“This virtual mailbox is awful!! Do not use!!!”

OverallThe software usability leaves much to be desired. The customer inquiry response time is days. Who knows where my mail is??? I continuously receive other individual's mail, I can even have it scanned... could probably even have their personal check deposited into my account. This place is ridiculous. Fly by night operation
ConsTwo man corporate crew who you can only reach via voicemail. You will not receive a full scan of the envelop or mail received, lucky if you get just the address label. Virtual mailbox will not match the actual bin so you will be charged for storage of mail that shouldn't be there. Mail forwarding gets lost, shows up a week later still at the mail handling contractor. No support, no apologies, won't even overnight your mail forwarding after they "forget to forward" your mail. This place stinks and lacks way behind earthclassmail.com!
January 13, 2018
Brad L.
Sales Director
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 201-500 employees
July 9, 2017

“Best mix of virtual and traditional mailbox. Perfect solution.”

ProsThe app and website are both dead simple. It's also much less expensive than my old mailbox and EarthClassMail. A real address is a huge plus. I am currently in the town where my box is located but I am moving to Europe next month.
ConsI have no complaints. (Extraordinarily rare for me). I suppose the needing a notary could be bothersome but all such services require this. The Anytime Mailbox partnership with an online notary is an elegant solution. I chose to use a free notary at my bank.
July 9, 2017
Ron C.
manager
July 21, 2019

“Works ok but needs "tweaking"”

ProsFast customer service, sorta easy to use overall
Conscompared to another service we use IPOSTAL
July 21, 2019
Thomas B.
Web Developer & Print Design
Self-employed
February 6, 2018

“The app saved me a ton of time would refer to friends and business people.”

OverallSaved me time driving to the post office. It is intuitive I did have a couple questions on certain features that I don't know if they are available yet.
ProsSaved me trips to the post office I used to have to drive to get business mail like a lot of entrepreneurs.
Fion W.
January 19, 2016

“The greatest visual mailbox!”

OverallAnytime Mailbox is a great addon for our existing business to offer digital mailboxes to our renters. We have researched a number of products on the market, but found this to be the best by far. It carries our name and we can set the pricing for our customers. The simple UI makes working with it super easy. We are really happy to have found them. Their website is generating new customers for us and renters can signup for a new virtual mailbox on the spot!
January 19, 2016
Maggie W.
Student
June 14, 2018

“Company has poor management ”

ProsSo far I don't see any pros???? Poor management, bad customer service, long waiting time, worst customer experience ever.
ConsOK. So i will make a video about how horrible anytime mailbox is. I've paid for the notarization and mailbox rental, and SIX DAYS HAVE PASS AND MY USPS FORM IS STILL UNDER REVIEW. How efficient this company is??? "Please allow 1-2 business days for us to review the documentation" is totally a lie. I needed this address to receive urgent mail, I've done everything required me to do but now I've totally wasted my money. I have a mailbox from your competitor ipostal1, and they can do the job within 1 day... poor management of this company is even more ridiculous. Customer service is useless, saying ALL I CAN DO IS TO WAIT??????? So I had to call the operator myself, and she didn't even receive my documentation. WHAT A JOKE
Paige K.
Small Business Owner
June 14, 2018

“Horrible customer service ”

ProsI have nothing positive to say about Anytime Mailbox and the service they provided. They issued me mailbox and once I notarized the form they changed the mailbox # on me. I was offered to cancel the service and i did. But they still, have continued to bill me and will not provide a refund.
ConsHorrible customer service. After I was offered to cancel due to changes they imposed, I was still billed for the next 3 months even after they had confirmed my account was cancelled. I had to go to to the credit card company to block the reoccurring charges. Anytime mailbox still has not issued a refund and I've been emailing and calling about the refund now for 3 months, still no action or resolution.
Robert M.
January 18, 2016

“Easy to use - lots of power”

OverallWe have 3 mailbox stores and have been using Anytime Mailbox for over a year to provide virtual mail solutions to our customers. I am very happy how easy it is to use. We can set the pricing and features. We get a lot of good feedback from our renters and it's great to have an additional revenue stream.
January 18, 2016
Brandan J.
Freelance
January 8, 2018

“The worst possible solution with incredibly terrible customer service. ”

ProsThe idea of being able to have a virtual mailbox to send mail to while traveling and the idea of how quickly it was to sign up.
ConsThe service (or lack there of) and the seemingly joking attitude towards taking a customer's money and providing nothing in exchange.
January 8, 2018