Clootrack Ratings

Overall

About Clootrack

Clootrack discovers your customer perceptions real time. Clootrack does this by analyzing your customer conversations online and in customer care tickets. Understand your customer pulse like never before to deliver marketing communication with confidence. Learn more about Clootrack

Ganesh V.
Digital Marketer and Webmaster
Online Media, 1-10 employees
March 2, 2018

“A time savior to handle social media handles and eliminates the hassles in handling multiple account”

OverallGrowth in Twitter reach and engagement. Improvement in productivity. Saved a lot of time. Smart and intelligent suggestions helped for the growth.
ProsOne thing I loved the most about Cloohawk service is "It's intelligent suggestions". It automatically suggests the best decisions to get maximum benefits. With it's smart suggestions I was able to automate my Twitter growth.
ConsOne thing that disappointed me is that it is not available for other platforms. I wish it was available for other platforms as well. Secondly it would be better if there is an option to unfollow the unnecessary accounts manually.

By Clootrack Software Labs on March 5, 2018
Thanks a lot for the review. We have added the feature to unfollow unnecessary accounts :) We'll be adding new platforms soon.
March 2, 2018
Kyle H.
IT Director
Financial Services, 11-50 employees
March 21, 2018

“I tried SocialOomph, Buffer, Hootsuite, and many more before finally landing on Cloohawk”

ProsCloohawk allows me to autonomously schedule tweets, retweet others posts, like posts, follow and unfollow users and many more awesome features. The capabilities of this platform are only limited by it's developers and they are constantly adding new and extremely helpful features. They are responsive to customer support and always pleasant to chat with. I cannot recommend this platform enough, give the free trial a go and I guarantee you will stick with it.
ConsA few weeks ago I had submitted a support request asking for facebook support as well. The only con I could think of was that it did not have it, however, they just announced that they are actively working on support for Facebook so I really have no cons here.

By Clootrack Software Labs on March 26, 2018
Glad, happy and excited to read this review. Thanks a lot! :)
March 21, 2018
Richard D.
Communication Specialist
March 9, 2018

“A life saver when I didn't know how else to handle my growing list of followers”

OverallHands off Twitter magic!
ProsI love that it allows me to target specific keywords and hashtags. With this I'm able to see different influencers, different trending tweets, and so much more that ensures me I'm always dealing with my target audience.
ConsI don't like that it doesn't have an app yet. I feel as though having an app would make this the best social media manager ever.

By Clootrack Software Labs on March 19, 2018
Sooper. We ll soon get you an app!
March 9, 2018
Abhilash M.
Digital Marketing Manager
Packaging and Containers, 51-200 employees
April 23, 2018

“I have used Cloohawk for over 3 months and it has helped me save a lot of time. Great find!”

Overall- I was able to save my time effectively. I don't need to spend a lot of time going through various tools to make a decision. Cloohawk does that job for me. Also, getting leads have been good. I am getting 15-20 leads per day now without doing a lot of activity.
ProsI love the high quality leads generated by this tool. It helps me to find out the right people who are looking for my services. Also, I love the features that helps me easily identify which of my content has worked before. I can easily re-purpose content and get the best impact.
ConsI think there are more features that can be added. Also, please release this for Facebook and other social media. Twitter automation is awesome, however, I would love to have these features on other social media tools as well.
April 23, 2018
Tom G.
Account Executive
Information Technology and Services, 1001-5000 employees
February 27, 2018

“Easy to use, provides results quickly. Has been instrumental in increase my twitter following 6 fold”

OverallIt's a Free plug in to the software I represent, so I recommend it regularly!
ProsThe daily reporting and tasks encourage me to pay attention to my target areas of interest and stay up to date with my industries. Plus the continuous sharing of this content in my areas of interest and engagement with like minded users positions me as more of an industry afficionado. It's FREE too - which is the biggest winner!
ConsThe boolean searching of the content, which tasks are based on, is a little basic and could do with a little improvement. Adding qualifying information and keywords might make a vast improvement to the relevance of content sourced.

By Clootrack Software Labs on February 28, 2018
Thanks a lot for the Feedback. The boolean searching of content will be made live soon! We hear you, always ¿¿
June 20, 2018

“Twitter on Steroids”

ProsIt's no complete automation but it helps you to do the important things: community management, while the posts are generated perfectly in your own style.
ConsAt the moment there is nothing to complain about. The only problem is, that it gets you to do your community management every day ;-)

By Clootrack Software Labs on June 21, 2018
"Twitter on Steroids" - Just loved that ! Thank you.
June 20, 2018
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
February 27, 2018

“Twitter Engagement Management Made Easy”

ProsVery easy to use, clear UX, simple, clear task based approach, it allows me to manage our Twitter Engagement in less than one minute a day.

By Clootrack Software Labs on February 28, 2018
Thanks for the great feedback!!!
Joe S.
Marketing
June 19, 2018

“Great product!”

OverallTrending stories is a great feature
ProsEasy to use. Great features. Definitely recommend it! Automated tasks are awesome. Not other service like it.
ConsThere is really not many bad things I can say about it works just as advertised but unfortunately I cannot afford it. They should have a 1 account with all the features in that price.

By Clootrack Software Labs on June 20, 2018
Thanks a lot for the great words. We completely hear your concerns. You will receive an email with some thing interesting !
June 19, 2018
Jason M.
Retail, 1-10 employees
February 4, 2019

“Works Great”

ProsThe program makes it very easy to use Twitter and to gain users.
ConsI wish it worked for Facebook and other social media account.s

By Clootrack Software Labs on February 5, 2019
Thanks a lot for the wonderful feedback
February 4, 2019
Adelina P.
Lifestyle Blogger
May 2, 2018

“Cloohawk has made engaging on twitter easier, faster, and more direct to my audience”

ProsIt has made engaging on twitter a faster task, so I can focus more on my business elsewhere. With Cloohawk I can set exactly the type of posts I am looking to engage in. It does all the finding for me. All I have to do is go in and interact with the uvers.
ConsThere's really nothing I don't like about it. Sometimes the customer service is a tad over zealous in making sure I am satisfied, but if there ever were to be a problem, I know I could have it taken care of quickly.

By Clootrack Software Labs on May 4, 2018
Wow. Thanks a ton for that feedback :)
May 2, 2018
Ian S.
Entertainment, Self-employed
Used the software for: I used a free trial
January 25, 2019

“Great, but narrow for the price”

OverallIt's a great tool, and helped my engagement. The team behind the tool are also very engaged with customers, and I loved being able to chat with them. I'll keep an eye on it for sure!
ProsI love that Cloohawk gives me an action list to keep up my social media interactions, recommend trending content, and includes automations.
ConsThe price feels like it would go with a more broad-featured tool-- It's a lot to pay for what it does. Either a lower price point, or including it as part of a larger suite, would make it more appealing.
January 25, 2019
P Scott R.
Sales
Building Materials, 11-50 employees
February 5, 2018

“Engagement up 700%-- yes thats right-- This is easy, intuitive, great app. Best Ive seen.”

Overallmore twitter followers!!!!! Easily too. just point / ckick/ and get more and more followers. the best app I have ever used to increase my engagement and followers. Point and click...
ProsVery easy to use, follow their simple instructions and increase your following and engagement. It is so simple a kid could accomplish measurable results.
February 5, 2018