Shopperations Ratings

Overall

About Shopperations

Simple, easy to use Collaboration and Marketing Planning Software for Retailers, Manufacturers and Shopper Marketing Agencies Learn more about Shopperations

Matt P.
Director of Shopper Marketing
Consumer Goods, 10,001+ employees
February 18, 2019

“Excellent tool for modern shopper marketers”

OverallShopperations gives me a full 360 view of my shopper marketing programs and budgets in a one-stop-shop. It's been a game-changer for me and my team.
Pros-I don't have to track my programs and budgets on offline spreadsheets any more! -It's a single source of truth for all of my shopper marketing programs & data. -Top notch, responsive customer service. -Domain expertise. Shopperations founder spent years at major CPG firms in shopper marketing, so she knows what matters to shopper marketers.
Cons-The reporting engine gives me access to all my data quickly, but the user experience could be refined a bit more.
Chantal S.
Shopper Marketing Analyst
Consumer Goods, 5001-10,000 employees
February 19, 2019

“Amazing project management and budget tracking tool!”

OverallAbsolutely amazing! The Support team is extremely knowledgeable and it helps that they were in the Shopper marketing industry to understand the nuisances and day to day responsibilities to help tailor the software around our business needs.
Pros-Tracks multiple budgets for both shopper marketing and consumer promotions -Ease of use and everything is saved securely on the cloud, so you never have to worry about information loss -Reports are extremely easy to pull in a matter of minutes, which saves our team hours of administrative work -Is able to track spend phasing by period, quarter, etc -The tool can be tailored based on business
ConsNothing so far. This tool has provided much-needed organization, clarity, and transparency around our budgets. All of the information is in one place and it's extremely user-friendly, plus the Shop operations team is always more than willing to help with training or general inquiries.
February 19, 2019
Mark S.
Head of Shopper Marketing
Consumer Goods, 1001-5000 employees
February 18, 2019

“A Shopper Marketing Managers' Dream Come True”

OverallMy experience was very positive. Like with any new systems a learning curve may take time. However, the more you are in it and using it for reporting and planning purposes is when the true benefits payoff. No more collecting individual spreadsheets and taking weeks to ensure accuracy. It's a time savor. Now the team can focus their time and efforts on building strategy vs chasing administrative duties. It should be named the "SMART" tool because that's what it does...makes you look smart.
Pros1) Accurate: real time reporting 2) Ease and speed of reporting and exporting in xls 3) Transparency of shopper budgets to let stake holders
Cons1) Initial learning curve of web based system
Becca H.
Associate Brand Manager
Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees
February 21, 2019

“Shopperations Empowers Cross-Functional Teams”

OverallI needed to keep track of all the planning, execution and reporting for my programs and Shopperations allows me to do that all in one place. I have saved so much time building reports or referencing campaigns through Shopperations instead of digging through my email or server files.
ProsMy favorite part about this software is how it's allowed me to empower my sales team. Our shopper programs no longer have to live in my head and an outdated Excel spreadsheet. Shopperations allows my team to stay on the same page and work even more proactively.
ConsThere are a few features I'd like added, like tactic breakout within events on the calendar feature.
February 21, 2019
Stacie B.
National Promotions
Consumer Goods, 10,001+ employees
March 4, 2019

“Wonderful for Complex Budgets”

OverallThis tool was created based on real-life Shopper Marketing and Brand Team budgeting experience. The Shopperations team is patient and available for any and all questions and understands our needs.
ProsThe reporting feature provides us with an easy way to pull reports for Finance (or Finance to pull reports themselves). Where we would normally have to spend hours and several heads of manpower to pull specifics, Shopperations allows us to do this in minutes.
ConsIt does not link to SAP so true ups to Purchase Orders are manual.
March 4, 2019
Rene R.
Customer Marketing Manager
Food & Beverages, 501-1000 employees
February 22, 2019

“Simplified reporting and tracking for shopper marketers”

ProsI love the ability to see where we are planning across the entire team in one place.
ConsSometimes spreadsheets are easier to update but the end result and unified tracking is the benefit of Shopperations.
February 22, 2019