Square Appointments Ratings

Overall

About Square Appointments

Running a business is hard enough, especially if you're juggling multiple tools to do different things. Square Appointments is a one-stop-shop solution that helps you save time and stay organized because it's customized for businesses who run on appointments. It's an integrated POS that comes with online scheduling and payment processing so that you can run your whole business from one place. Square Appointments is now free for individuals, and really affordable for teams. Learn more about Square Appointments

Vesta G.
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
August 23, 2016

“Excellent saas”

OverallThis appointment system has changed the way we work and increased our revenue. And the regular updates are incredibly useful, systematically solving one issue after another. We are so happy with this service.
Pros-have customers pre-pay for appointments -manage multiple types of appointment and multiple employees -fine tune cancellation periods -charge cancellation fees -useful analytics
Cons-While there is a client list, which is great, it does not connect back to the charges or appointments made by that client, so it's very difficult to backtrack and figure out how a client has interacted with your company. For instance, a client calls and gives you their name and would like to cancel an appointment for a refund. The easy thing would be to find their name in the client list and see their appointment and charge, click over and cancel and refund. Right now, you'd have to click through and find their appointment by looking week-by-week. It gets even harder if someone has canceled the appointment. Then there's no way to find the payment they made, e.g. to verify that they've been refunded.
August 23, 2016
Denise J.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

“Professional Edge”

OverallMy business is a referral based appointment only business. I have tried two other online schedule systems prior to square. Both proved to be complicated and confusing for myself and my clients causing many missed appointments by both of us. Since Square not only has my appointment calendar run like a well oil machine but I have been able to add therapists and because it's so interactive I am able to now schedule for a massage client who would like to try a facial. Also, it is extremely easy to adjust the services to allow for monthly specials.
ProsEasy to use both for my staff and clients. Interactive, staff can view and help manage each other's schedule. Also, can block off time if needed.
ConsI really haven't found anything I don't like with this system. Extremely pleased
Cory M.
Chiropractor
Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

“Loving it!”

OverallI love using square appointments. It is easy and convenient. Changes are quick and patients love the reminders.
ProsI like the reminder portion the best. Patients get their reminder immediately after setting the appointment and then again 2 hours before. I also like how it lists their prior visits.
ConsI would love to be able to click on a patients name on the appointment screen and then scan their card so that it would track more of the individual services. I would also love to be able to use it from my desktop computer.
Recommendations to other buyersFaster chip reading. And maybe multiple beeps when the chip has been read. People don't hear it and then We forget to get their cards back to them.
January 9, 2019

“Amazing”

OverallIt's a really easy program and I love using it.
ProsIt's free... but incredibly easy to use! It works well, syncs with my google calendar and makes scheduling appointments easy for my clients! Moving things around and editing services is easy too which is HUGE!
ConsI wish they had a more user friendly interface with more options when it came to storing client info. I'd love more detailed options for notes as well as a way to store images and view them side by side for before and afters- it was almost a deal breaker. They have said this will come in the future as a LOT of people have requested this but nothing has been done.
January 9, 2019
Jaree W.
Massage Therapist
Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees
August 8, 2016

“Great Product!”

OverallThis is a wonderful product. It makes owning a small business very doable. Most companies only offer of part of what square offers all in one package. They are easy to communicate with but rarely need to do so. I also like that if you don't want some of the services you have the option not to pay for them if you do not need that service.
ProsI can find everything I need in owning a small business all in one place. Other companies do not do everything that square provides in one.
ConsServices are more tailored to a product based business as opposed to a service based business making some of the features a little more difficult to utilize like I would like to use them.
August 8, 2016
Thomas F.
Photography, Self-employed
April 10, 2019

“Best way to schedule and keep track of appointments”

ProsI have been using Square appointments for awhile now with my photography company and love the way it works. It is easy for customers to make appointments and the software helps to make sure I have time everyday to get it done. It is easy to setup on your current website and start scheduling appointments.
ConsI currently like everything about this software.
April 10, 2019
Kathleen S.
Owner\ Pet Stylist
August 12, 2016

“Satisfied Customer”

OverallI started using the square in 2012 my business has grown thanks to all of the benefits and tools that the square has offered I recommend them always to all my clients who are going into or already have businesses.
ProsI like the ease of the square, from the on line scheduling to my daily deposits, it just makes life alot easier everything i need is at a touch of a button . Thank you.
ConsI havent found anything that I dislike.
Recommendations to other buyersNo keep up the great job.
August 12, 2016
Isaias G.
Construction, 1-10 employees
August 10, 2016

“Great app - I wish the mobile version was as seamless as the desktop version”

OverallThis program is great, and is simple to use. For the mobile app, it would be great to be able to pull up pending appointments in a list format. Also, it would be very helpful to be able to overwrite calendar entry data in google calendar instead of using the square app.
ProsI like that the software automatically sends text and email reminders -- my customers really appreciate that.
ConsFor the mobile app, it would be great to be able to pull up pending appointments in a list format. Also, it would be very helpful to be able to overwrite calendar entry data in google calendar instead of using the square app.
August 10, 2016
Domeka B.
Nail stylist
August 7, 2016

“Urnailtech ”

OverallI enjoy my software .. It saves me time and stress. So grateful for the appointment book and app I can understand the software great. The fee for appointment book is very reasonable. The fee for accessories are also awesome.
ProsEasy to access ..my clients love it..love instant deposit
ConsNothing much ..maybe the fee ..also would be nice if my clients don't have to put all their information in every time they schedule an appointment
August 7, 2016
Beth S.
Owner/Operator

“Auto Pilot Appointments!”

OverallWow, I love it, my clients love it, don't know how I would operate without it... Fifty percent of my clients book without me ever emailing/texting/calling. They request an appt, I accept, they show up. Totally frees up my time, don't even need to make "reminder" calls anymore.
ProsEase of use for both me and clients, easy to write notes and track clients, easy to do personal notes to clients on confirmation, can instantly track history. Great communication, great client history without any effort. And that includes their tip history as well -- all tracked through Square.
ConsThe fact that if I allow clients to cancel appointments on line, a cancellation shows up FOREVER on the overview page. Annoying.
Recommendations to other buyersLet us edit the notifications on the Overview page.
Sharisse D.
Hair Stylist
Cosmetics, Self-employed
September 15, 2019

“Great app, needs more options”

OverallI really enjoyed using Square Appointments. It was so easy to use and I liked the entire set-up on the app. Everything was simple and to the point. I wish I could've continued using it though, but I had to switch my booking site because it came with some other options I needed most. If I could still run my booking site without those other options, I would still be using Square Appointments.
ProsI really liked how simple everything on the Square Appointments app was made to be. Literally, everything I needed to do with my calendar I did it on the app and it was perfect.
ConsI gave 4 stars for the Features and Functionality simply because if you are someone like me who offers a variety of services then it is a bit difficult to keep your booking site neat and organized without it looking like there are just a million things on a long list on your site. It would be much better to have an option where we can put our services into categories.
September 15, 2019
Kevin M.
Agency Owner | Digital Marketing Specialist | Copywriter & Content Creator
July 3, 2018

“Scheduling software built-in to a P.O.S.? Smart. Really!”

ProsSuper simple to set up and it's tied into my point-of-sale app. Also includes a booking webpage that is customizable, as well as a booking button customizer. There is even marketing options and customer loyalty programs built into the Square platform as well. It's an all-in-one delight of an app!
ConsSet up can be a bit time-consuming, but what do you expect from such a robust, all-inclusive platform? It goes well beyond the scope of "just a pos" or "only a scheduling app".
July 3, 2018
Mental Health Care, 501-1000 employees
October 23, 2018

“Appointment scheduling ease”

ProsI have used this scheduling software as a client (booking services through someone using Square) many times, and it's very versatile. I've easily booked hair appointments to doctor's appointments through my phone. This not only saves me the hassle of calling and waiting on hold, as well as saves businesses valuable time--when otherwise they'd be answering phones.
ConsFor clients who are using this software for scheduling for their own business, it's important to always keep your appointments up to date. Nothing could be more frustrating than booking through this program, then finding out it was an incorrect appointment slot.
October 23, 2018
Morgan E.
Founder and Personal Trainer
Sports, Self-employed
August 23, 2018

“Square has everything you could need and now offering appointments for free for individuals!”

OverallSquare Appointments has been easy to use, the new updates are great, and it's a one stop shop for my business and my clients.
Prosthis is easy to use and you really have the ability to adapt easily to the interface. The Square Appointments app has now been combined with Square POS. You are able to book appointments, send invoices, and use the POS all using one app now! It's definintely streamlined for us busy business owners.
ConsThere is an option to create recurring appointments but you can only select it for that day. Ex: Monday for the next X amount of weeks. I haven't been able to set it for MWF for X amount of weeks.
August 23, 2018
Mallisa M.
Certified Nutrition & Wellness Consultant
11-50 employees
April 24, 2018

“Makes Scheduling Easy”

ProsI've written a review for this software in relation to our nutrition therapy business, but I've also started using this for my own personal nutrition consulting, which is structured very differently. I do freelance consulting and work remotely. The square system allows me to manage my schedule and clients from anywhere- with any device. It couldn't be easier or more helpful.
ConsNO cons whatsoever. I am a huge fan of all the Square software AND their customer service. If there's ever a feature lacking they're sure to put in requests for you and they always go above and beyond to help.
April 24, 2018
Taylor R.
Sports, 1-10 employees
August 9, 2017

“It is perfect for our boat rental company”

OverallIt works great for our boat rental company
ProsThey have built a good system with good support that allows us to easily get and manage online bookings.
ConsThere could be some more functionality built out that could allow us to further create other options on our reservation calendar.
August 9, 2017
Ren Z.
Retail, 1-10 employees
November 9, 2016

“Promising but very limited”

OverallLimited feature set for the price compared to cheaper more feature-rich alternatives available on the market. It's year 2016, and makers of this software still haven't implemented a simple feature like service name showing in the booked time slot when staff view the calendar. Unless you're using their iPad app their web calendar interface is horrible. Worst of all, this system is so primitive that it forces customers to enter full name, phone, and email address EVERY SINGLE TIME to book an appointment. The only reason we switched to Square Appointments in the first place was to prevent no-shows by activating "Hold Card for No-Show Protection". This feature is half-baked because there's no way to save card info for future bookings. As of November 2016 no improvements have been made to mitigate that despite their tech staff promising to fix it when we first signed up with them in May 2016. I have sent them tons of usability improving ideas but only a few were addressed. We're on the verge of canceling our account with them because our clients constantly complain about what I described above, but worst of all we've noticed major decline in booking conversions from even our current clients, let alone newcomers. It holds promise, it is just not ready for prime time.
ProsIt has a dedicated iPad app.
ConsCustomer has to fill out his name, email, phone and credit card every single time appointment is booked. That's annoying and enough to steer even the most loyal customers away.
Recommendations to other buyersAccording to how slow their development team works, it will probably be ready for prime time a year from now, that's Nov. 2017.
November 9, 2016
Ashley M.
August 6, 2016

“A few waves in my smooth sailing”

OverallIt's been smooth sailing with a few waves here and there. I'm really glad I can use both the square and the appointments together versus two different applications for one purpose.
ProsI like the how my schedule comes up for the day. The reports, easy usage.
ConsI hate having to login with my email and password over and over. I wish there were an app that I could stay logged in or just put in a 4 digit code for security purposes since my clients credit/debit cards could be charged. My customers hate that they have to put their card number in every time. The mobile layout needs a little work on some pages
Recommendations to other buyersMaybe an option to pay for services in advance.
Tiri B.
Hairstylist
Cosmetics, Self-employed
March 6, 2019

“Would recommend to small business owners”

OverallI haven't had any problems with square so far everything isn't great but it's good for a small business owner like myself
ProsWhat I like the most is that I am able to keep track of my appointments and clients so easily. It's a great way to keep your calendar in check!
ConsI do not like that I cannot sync my phone calendar and the square app or even if they had a widget for the Notification Center would be great!
March 6, 2019
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
November 2, 2018

“Easy for people to make appointments”

OverallIf you need customers to be able to make appointment online, this is the service for you!
ProsWhat I like best about Square Appointments is how easy it is for people to make appointments.
ConsGetting everything set up is relatively easy, it can be a little more difficult if you get overwhelmed by technical things. But I think it is the nature of the task, and not much they can do to make it easier.
November 2, 2018
Robert M.
Mortgage Processor
Financial Services, 51-200 employees
January 22, 2019

“Square Appointments Review”

OverallThis software is perfect and our clients/borrowers love it! I would venture to say that about 80% of our clients book their appointments with us via this software/website. They request their appointment date and time, we accept it and then they show up whether it be a phone conference or a face to face meet. This allows us to free up our time to generate more business/find more clients. HIGHLY recommended!
ProsEase of Use Convenient Changes are quick Reminders to clients are efficient and effective
ConsWe haven't really found anything that we dislike about this software.
January 22, 2019
Lauren J.
Assistant
November 9, 2018

“Square”

ProsEase of customers to put appointments. I love that they receive a text and a email reminding them of their appointment
ConsYou can't put in two different locations
November 9, 2018
Millie R.
Esthetician
November 15, 2018

“Square Appointments is Awesome!”

ProsEasy for customers to book, reschedule or cancel online! They can even make a payment.
ConsSquare Appointments App is not available for Android yet.
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
March 19, 2019

“Love the ease and low fees! ”

OverallSo easy to use with my small business. Thank you for all of the wonderful features and tracking purchases/reports.
ProsLow fees across the board! Same fees for all credit cards, no hidden fees. Love the option to send an invoice to customers via email to pay!
ConsService industry- - Once the customer signs and hits accept, they cannot go back to enter a tip. Most credit card processors, have the option to add the tip after- with square customer must do it before they sign, or you cannot do it
March 19, 2019
Rho L.
Creative Director
April 10, 2018

“Making appointments simple”

ProsSquare is one of the easiest ways to make appointments and keep appointment straight. My staff Is so much more efficient using square appointments.
ConsI can't think of anything I do not like about square appointments. It is easy it is simple it is a great way to get your business organized.
April 10, 2018
Itu R.
Teacher
E-Learning, 1-10 employees
April 24, 2019

“It's more than a scheduler, its all in one.”

ProsMy search for a scheduling application takes me to square. When I signup I found its more than scheduling app, its pos using android app a scheduler and payment gateway. Love its Android app for POS, just added a sample product and sold from the app. That's it, my POS is really. I didn't try the credit card as a payment option, but it looks interesting. Their credit card reader is also cheap for the android application. The scheduling and appoint also workes great. The best feature is its extensibility, I can us square integration as my payment gateway which is just nice.
ConsI didn't find any which is great, but web platform logs me out very quickly, which is annoying sometimes if I am doing some background work as well.
April 24, 2019
Autumn L.
Cosmetologist
Consumer Services, Self-employed
March 25, 2019

“Square is great, but”

ProsIt is pretty easy to use and so far I haven't any issues with most of it.
ConsI wish that it was cheaper, I wish that we could control the message better that is sent out to remind someone of their appointment. I also wish Square offered better customer service.
March 25, 2019
Rebecca K.
Executive Assistant
Legal Services, 51-200 employees
March 29, 2018

“I've never been disappointed with a Square product. Square appointments is great.”

ProsSquare Appointments business scheduling system is simple to use. It allows you to schedule client appointments, and determine if you require prepayment for bookings- an important feature.
ConsThe only Con i'd have to say is the pricing on this product. If you're using this software for something that's not necessarily actually making you money, it may be worth just scheduling through outlook or something like that.
March 29, 2018
Jacob A.
11-50 employees
February 28, 2018

“Great scheduling software”

ProsSquare has come a long way with its scheduling software. Guests constantly compliment our business on its simplicity and ease-of-use.
ConsMy con would be that Square Scheduling is not very feature rich, and does not accommodate the demands of a full-service salon well.
February 28, 2018
Derek W.
Owner/operator
August 3, 2016

“Groom my Style!”

OverallI have been with square for about a year in half. It has been everything and much more in value. My clients rave about how easy it is to book appointments. So excellent!!!
ProsEasy!!!
ConsI would like to see more of my suggestion.
Recommendations to other buyersSome more colors on the screens.
August 3, 2016
veronica r.
Massage Therapist
September 3, 2016

“Awesome and easy to use!”

OverallI am a massage therapist and i use this to accept credit card and Im able to send invoices to my clients and book appointments its very easy to use
Prosits easy to use to book my clients appointments and it keeps me organized!
September 3, 2016
Food Production, 1001-5000 employees
March 18, 2019

“Online Booking Made Easy”

ProsClients can easily select the services, time frame and get notified all without the need for me to access. As customers can book themselves it allows me to have more time with other actions that need to get done.
ConsThe pricing is fair but of course would love for it to be cheaper.
March 18, 2019
Sam J.
Licensed Professional Counselor
Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
April 18, 2019

“Good but limited”

OverallMost industries will loved the ease of use. I could not use it for my therapy practice.
ProsAs with everything Square does, Appointments was simple, easy, and functional. It offers outstanding automated scheduling for many professionals.
ConsThere was not enough customizable settings for my industry. I need to limit how many appts I do a day, not necessarily based on specific times. This was not possible with square appointments.
April 18, 2019
Casey P.
August 9, 2016

“Game Changer”

OverallMy clients love using square! Many have commented that it is so easy to book an appointment. Very straight forward and intuitive. Thank you!
ProsEase of use
ConsOn the appointments page, I wish that I could hide the notifications of cancelled appointments. It is a mental thing for me and like to move on if a client cancels.
August 9, 2016
Paula G.
CMT & Owner
April 12, 2018

“Nice addition to Square suite of small business management tools.”

ProsIntegrates well with Square payments, portability across devices, easy to use interface, ideal for companies that anticipate growth.
ConsMore expensive than other comparable online schedulers, abundance of features may be excessive for many small business owners.
April 12, 2018
Daja H.
April 6, 2019

“Square Appointment User”

OverallAs a single user this Square service is free, so that's a HUGE benefit. The client option for online booking is amazing and helpful, so many benefits in just that one feature. Also, checking out is simple with just a tap on the clients appointment, I can quickly charge for their services and they're marked off for easy tracking.
ProsI love that I have full access right from my phone. I can book a client instantly and they immediately get their confirmation text/email.
ConsI don't like the customized booking button. Unfortunately when I try to add one to a specific service on my website, the link doesn't work.
April 6, 2019
Insurance, 501-1000 employees
February 24, 2019

“A very easy way to book appointments for Square users!”

OverallSquare Appointments has given me an easy way to allow clients to book consultations with me and pay me in advance online. It's convenient and allow clients to see exactly what my services cost and what is involved with each service.
ProsIntegration with existing Square account and website, ability to customize list of services and prices
ConsLimited ability to customize appointment site - logo can be added, but colors and designs cannot
February 24, 2019
Insurance, 1-10 employees
December 16, 2018

“Best way to schedule appointments!”

ProsI've tried other appointment schedulers and Square is by far the easiest and most convienient to use.
ConsThere is nothing bad to say about this software! It's 100x better than the competitors.
December 16, 2018
February 27, 2018

“I love Square Appointments!”

ProsWhat I like most about this software is that it's super user friendly and easy as pie to setup! I have experience setting this software up for clients as well as using it as a customer myself.
ConsThe one thing I like least about this software is that it's not really customizable. For instance.. square has generic, pre-set templates for their email marketing and I'm really not a fan.
February 27, 2018
Jas H.
November 16, 2017

“SQUARE APPOINTMENTS IS THE WORST!”

ProsNOTHING is good about this program, at the time we were excited to have square appointments since we had the POS. But it has crashed, lost valuable information and jeopardized our security by letting unauthorized users log into our business account.
ConsThe system has constantly crashed, for over a month now we have lost client information, appointments and our calendars were wiped out due to an upgrade. There are only "managers" that only take feed back, refuse to transfer you to an engineer and lose notes on the issues. They also have breached the security of our stylists and our business by interlinking their appointments application to our Point of sale. NO ONE should be able to have access to the business account. These stylists are independent contractors!
November 16, 2017
Coral L.
August 15, 2016

“Best Damn Office Manager Ever!”

OverallWell as a salon owner this tool is invaluable. I have streamlined everything in my business through Square and I look and feel tech savvy to boot!
ProsThe analytics are great, all the financial data I need with none of the heavy lifting.
ConsI would like for this software to be more comprehensive for the salon business for instance, processing time should be included in the timing of appointments.
Recommendations to other buyersI would like a helpline, I dont always have time to look up the answers.
chris g.
August 11, 2016

“using Square appointments”

OverallPretty good but sometimes if a customer is on auto-repeat you cannot mark them as a No Show. The only option is Cancel Appointment. Also, it would be nice if you could adjust the settings to have for example 3 spots available in a 1 hour time slot. So if there were 2 people there, it would show that 1 spot is available. This would be great for my business because I have a semi-private personal training facility where I can train up to 3 people per hour. As of now if 1 person is there than it shows that no appointments are available at that time slot.
Prosthe ease of use is great.
ConsThere's a lot of things that could be improved. For instance, calculate how many appoints were cancelled or No Shows for a month. That's just one example.
August 11, 2016
Phillip C.
Self-employed
October 3, 2017

“Square Usage”

ProsYou can get it all in the same place payroll, appointments, and collect payments even invoicing. But overall great program
ConsThe only thing is the rates for a credit card pos it's 3.75% without chip reader and 2.75% with chip reader but we all are in it for a paycheck.
October 3, 2017
Kelsey B.
Firefighter/IT Support
Public Safety, 11-50 employees
April 11, 2019

“Awesome For Scheduling Inspections”

OverallSquare does the job and does it well, whether it be Square POS or Square Appointments. Our experience had been rewarding.
ProsAs an agency who uses Square POS, we have adopted Square Appointments to enable our constituents to schedule their appointments for fire safety inspections and things of that nature. We aren't allowed to charge our constituents for those inspections, and we DO NOT charge for those inspections, but we still manage to use Square Appointments to allow our constituents to at least schedule their inspections. Since Square Appointments integrates with our POS, we are also able to gather other information that can be useful when deciding what else we can offer our constituents.
ConsWe really don't have any qualms with any of the Square applications. They all serve their intended purpose and do so flawlessly.
April 11, 2019
Andrea s.
Restaurants, 1-10 employees
November 27, 2018

“Square appointment ”

OverallIt takes less stress off me with square appointment keeping up with jobs.
ProsI like that square appointment helps me keep track of catering jobs.
ConsThere is nothing I do not like about square appointment
November 27, 2018
Cosmetics, 51-200 employees
August 8, 2019

“I love square appointments”

ProsIt's free! Unlike a lot of other appointment apps
ConsSo far there is nothing I can say that i don't like
August 8, 2019
Natasha S.
Licensed Esthetician
Cosmetics, 1-10 employees
June 7, 2019

“Square ”

OverallI like square i just hope they tie up the loose ends to their POS
ProsI like that square allows you to take any major card payment. Also you can charge client directly from client profile it also allows you to save a card on file for your client for further purchases.
ConsThe cons about square appointments are you cannot take deposits before appointment. Also the processing fees are a bit much. Recently I've had to reach out to them about fraud emails and scams I've been getting.
June 7, 2019
Laurie O.
Intuitive Reader
Alternative Medicine, Self-employed
May 16, 2019

“This is a beautiful scheduling and payment processor!”

OverallI love the look and feel of Square Appointments. I also just adore how it seamlessly adapts to the color scheme and look of my weebly website. It is fast and professional looking. I love it!
ProsI love the ease of use as well as how it connects with my weebly website.
ConsThe only thing I am not crazy about is the direct link it gives you to direct people to the scheduling page. It's fine if your sending a link to someone but not so easy when you're wanting to give someone the link in person.
May 16, 2019
Stephanie G.
Spa Director
January 19, 2018

“Basic Booking”

ProsWhat I like most about this software is the calendar view when appointments are scheduled. It is very easy to navigate through the mobile site when looking at your schedule. The calendar is sharp and I like how there are different tabs at the top to navigate through clients, the clients who have booked online, as well as the basic overview of booking details. There is a notes section in each clients account so you can put notes about the client or formulas/things to notate on their account.
ConsWhat I did not like while testing out this booking software is that it is too basic. The schedule is pretty much all one color and I like to see a breakdown in a detailed report for each client. I want to see a chart with the information of all the clients listed. It gets confusing when you are trying to view all these tools through the Square Appointments app. I also had a few issues with customer service where it took them longer than expected to get back to me.
January 19, 2018
Ashley M.
CRM Administrator
Events Services, Unspecified
October 9, 2017

“Great Product, Needs More Updates”

OverallWas able to allow clients to schedule their own time of appointments and to keep track of invoices.
ProsI loved that I could set up dates/times of availability and allow payments to be made upon scheduling an appointment. Other features I loved were keeping track of your invoices & customers.
ConsThe calendar doesn't sync well with Google Calendars, which is what I & my staff use most. Had to manually change the availability times day by day instead of syncing with my current Google Calendar.
October 9, 2017