TextP2P Ratings

Overall

About TextP2P

SMS & MMS text marketing system designed to help small-midsize businesses cultivate better relationships with customers and streamline follow-ups. Send your customers text messages from a virtual 10 digit local number with a maximum of 1600 characters! TextP2P is a responsive designed web-app that functions great on the computer or on mobile devices. It offers features like: Sending bulk personalized texts, surveys, drip campaigns, Ringless Voicemails, keyword signups, scheduling, and more. Learn more about TextP2P

Michelle H.
February 14, 2019

“Text P2P Revolutionized my Business”

OverallText P2P has made my business process easier. It's easy to capture phone numbers and email addresses with the MailChimp integration and then put them through my sales funnel thanks to the workflow automations. I'm able to more easily stay in touch with and build relationships with clients/customers, as well as offer more value with the workflow automations when I have a new training or want to add value to my audience. Their customer service is very responsive, which has been helpful when I have needed to have various features explained better or if I've ever had any issues. They're always on it right away.
ProsIt's easy to use whether I'm on my phone or the computer. I am able to catch up with and check on my coaching clients easily by sending one text and then responding and relationship building individually in my Text P2P inbox. I use the automation to remind clients of monthly or yearly renewals. This system has saved hours of time for my business, which has allowed me to focus on more income bringing activities to increase my overall ROI.
ConsNothing. I love it. Any time I've had any issues, the company has fixed them or improved upon them immediately.
Dr. Sherri Y.
Professional Speaker & Published Author
Professional Training & Coaching, Self-employed
February 14, 2019

“The Most Effective Relationship Marketing and Connection Tool Ever!”

OverallEmail is easily dismissed. A text message, on the other hand, is like a secret whispered to another that they cannot wait to answer! Text P2P is the magical (and practical) solution for connecting immediately and efficiently...and it doesn't take a tech genius level IQ to utilize! It's the perfect tool for booking events, announcing new product launches, or simply staying connected with the needs of your audience.
ProsText P2P has a vast array of features (and you'll want to use them all) and they keep adding to them! They are proactively responsive to the needs of their users. Text P2P allows you to set the pace of your connections, create keyword campaigns that evoke engagement, and gives you a personal platform for developing rich content-based communications (two-way) with your target audience.
ConsIt was sometimes difficult to determine what my response to a text message was, as the most recent message shown was from the recipient (perhaps this has been updated).
Greg A.
Online health & fitness coach
February 11, 2019

“I Love TextP2P! It's easy to use, very cost effective, and excellent customer support!”

OverallThe #1 feature for me and my business is the bulk scheduling. It allows me to upload a spreadsheet of all my customer's who have a subscription product expiring this month and it will automatically schedule reminder text messages before their renewal date. This allows me to upgrade customers and to offer them better deals, and bring in more revenue.
ProsI love the simplicity of the website and how it works on my computer or on my phone. I was able to create a list, upload all my contacts, and start sending personalized bulk messages within just a few minutes. I appreciate how they give you your own local 10 digit phone number, and how I could send text messages with pictures up to 1600 characters long.
ConsI can't say there is anything I don't like about it.
February 11, 2019
Kerri S.
Entrepreneur
Consumer Services, Self-employed
February 13, 2019

“Following up made easy .. ”

OverallThe P2P system has improved my follow up and gave me an easier way to organize my leads and contacts. Helping me buld and maintain more relationships. Very efficient, easy to use, and my sales have increased.
ProsEasy to use , lots of features, extras, and personal service.
ConsI think anything I had a problems with was just user error.
Jessica B.
Online health & Fitness Coach
Used the software for: I used a free trial
April 17, 2019

“I'M IN LOVE!!!!”

ProsI am loving how easy this system is to set up as well as get in contact with my clients and team! I am looking forward to continue using this to help me simplify my business as well as staying connected with my customers and coaches!
ConsNothing as of yet - so far everything seems to be user friendly and helpful!
April 17, 2019
Melissa H.
Health and Wellness Professional
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1001-5000 employees
August 17, 2019

“The Ease of Use is Incredible”

OverallI have for quite some time understood that people do not always want to be on social media, so this tool has allowed me to still coach my clients without having to put them in another group on social.
ProsI love that I can communicate openly with my clientele through text messaging. Now I do not have to wonder if my emails are going to SPAM. As someone who is not tech savvy at all, this is incredibly easy to use.
ConsI really can't think of anything that I don't like about this software.
August 17, 2019
Jennifer W.
6 Star Diamond Coach

“My virtual assistant! ”

OverallP2P helped me streamline the communication process and bridge that gap between my customers and I . It created a real time dialog I was Not getting with my email blasts. Had pointers on wording which is huge and over all has helped me organize my customer base and spend less time chasing people.
ProsStreamlined my processed and offered a service to reach people where they are! Not on email- but devices!
ConsNo complaints. It was easy to navigate and has great customer service for when I did Have user error.
Melissa K.
Realtor
Real Estate, 11-50 employees
February 13, 2019

“Best Person to Person Texting! Easy to use and powerful.”

OverallAMAZING! I highly recommend them. This is the first software I have been this excited over, ever.
ProsI love using TextP2P because they make it simple to follow up with my customers and attract new business. the ability to use it as a CRM and all the integrations make choosing them a no-brainer. Customer service is responsive and easy to contact.
ConsThere is nothing that I do not like about TextP2P.
Tom S.
Director of Engineering
Hospitality, 201-500 employees
February 13, 2019

“Perfect Tool for my Business”

OverallVery effective in helping me grow my business. P2P simply works better than email.
ProsIt is very user friendly. Not difficult to set up and use.
ConsHonestly nothing negative to report. Works perfect for what I need.
Elizabeth D.
Founder, President
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees
August 23, 2019

“So grateful for this technology!”

OverallI have used so many different methods to train/ keep in touch with my team and customers - mailchimp, thinkific, Facebook groups, group chats, voxer. I recently tried a text method of training my team and the engagement is off the CHARTS! They love the method and it is SO easy for me to administer!! I'm going to be looking for more and more ways to incorporate the TextP2P in my business!
ProsThe Rep provides a TON of support for this product. I really don't want to learn yet another technology, but he has made it so easy and even has provided some turn key content as well.
ConsI don't have any cons. The trouble with any new tool is actually USING it, but the rep really made that part so simple!
August 23, 2019
Abbe P.
HR
Wholesale, 501-1000 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
July 26, 2019

“Mass marketing tool”

ProsThis seems like a great mass marketing tool as a way to quickly and easily engage with a huge audience.
ConsThere were a limited number of features compared to similar products

By TextP2P on July 30, 2019
Thank you for the review Abbe. If there is a particular feature that you wish we had, please let me know and I can look at adding that into the application.
July 26, 2019
Joy B.
Business Owner
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
February 15, 2019

“Better Engagement for our Team!”

OverallWe have had more people take action on the business initiatives we are creating than ever before.
ProsWe've seen an immediate increase in engagement on our team with information we send out through Text P2P. We are confident it will be a game changer for our business moving forward.
ConsTruly we have found it to be very user friendly
February 15, 2019
Meghan E.
Independent Beachbody Coach
February 14, 2019

“Really convenient engagement ”

OverallThe support is incredible so I feel super confident that I can maximize the software with the resources available. I love that I'm hearing back from people who I've been emailing for years but never emailed back.
ProsThat is wasn't too complicated to use and more affordable than other options.
ConsJust that learning new technology is never fun for me lol.

By TextP2P on February 15, 2019
Thank you for the great review Meghan. As you know we offer lots of video training as well as one on one video calls. If you would like more personalize help, please reach out to us anytime to schedule an appointment.
Candice T.
Entrepreneur
February 13, 2019

“A fun easy way to reach your customers!!!”

OverallCourteous support and super professional! Highly recommend. I love this method of communication!
ProsSimple and doesn't feel spammy! Even when the company texts me, it feels right!!
ConsNo complaints. It's really very simple to use. Maybe a discount for texting a thousand people at once?

By TextP2P on February 15, 2019
Hey Candice, thank you for nice review! Just to let you know, we do offer discounts when you purchase add-on credits in bulk. You get a 5% discount on 1,000 credits, 10% on 2,000, and 15% on 5,000.