Who Uses This Software?

UK / US


Average Ratings

  • Overall
  • Ease of Use
  • Customer Service

Product Details

  • Starting Price
    $29.00/month
  • Free Version
    Yes
  • Deployment
    Cloud, SaaS, Web
  • Training
    No
  • Support
    Business Hours

Vendor Details

  • guavaHR
  • www.guavahr.com
  • Founded 2018
  • Estonia

About guavaHR

GuavaHR is a modern organizational tool which takes care of the employees and brings them closer to the company. According to research, 20% of all employees feel engaged. Engage the remaining 80%, too!


Spotlight media placeholder

guavaHR Features

  • Cultural Alignment
  • Employee Alignment
  • Employee Awards
  • Employee Guides
  • Feedback Management
  • Goal Management
  • Health & Wellness Programs
  • Performance Management
  • Rewards Program
  • Social Recognition
  • Surveys

guavaHR Reviews


No reviews, be the first!