Mission Suite Ratings

Overall

About Mission Suite

Mission Suite is a CRM and marketing automation platform that helps business owners, sales people and sales teams book more sales appointments and close more business using automation. We combine a easy to use contact database, task and opportunity management and powerful email and task automation to ensure that you never lose a deal because you forgot to follow up or it slipped through the cracks. Simply put, Mission Suite uses automation to drive your pipeline and help you close deals. Learn more about Mission Suite

Carl G.
Vice President of Sales and Marketing
March 15, 2019

“Effective Marketing Automation Platform with Excellent Value”

OverallThe Mission Suite was selected by our organization after evaluating several other marketing automation platforms because of its ability to: Offer great value for our investment; deliver all the key functionality we needed; provide excellent customer service. None of the other platforms were able to hit this combination as effectively. We've enjoyed great success using The Mission Suite as critical component of our go-to-market efforts.
ProsThe Mission Suite provides all of the key functionality a mid-sized organization requires to deploy, monitor, and manage marketing/demand generation campaigns. It enables our small marketing team to accomplish more by centralizing our outreach to one platform - we can send emails, track event registrations, offer "free" downloads, etc, to our target prospects and while tracking effectiveness. The built in CRM also provide the necessary functionality for our sales executives to quickly access target information, log activities, and see "hot" prospects. Customer service is excellent - The Mission Suite team is always very responsive to any inquires and we're almost always speaking to someone who is highly knowledgeable about the system.
ConsAs a long-time customer (2+ years), we've seen the platform evolve and improve, but the user interface can take some learning. It's functional, but not always intuitive. From a pure UX perspective, it's not the most attractive or elegant of interfaces - which is a bit of a superficial criticism, but the reality is that many "creatives" are not technology experts and we've learned that it take a bit of time to not feel overwhelmed with learning the system. While The Mission Suite provide a generally complete set of the "essentials" - we'd like to see it continue to add tools around emerging marketing techniques - like increasing it's ability to utilize social media and facilitate ABM. There are some rudimentary component here, so we expect to see more in this area.
Charissa P.
Operations Manager
Telecommunications, 11-50 employees
February 27, 2019

“Best Automated CRM for the money”

OverallThis is an amazingly powerful CRM, the ability you have to customize, automate and create reports is beyond compare. I've looked at what others are doing with other CRM software and I haven't seen anything like it. I may have listed a lot of cons, but this is going to be with any CRM software. The more tools you have, the more opportunities there are to nitpick. Where other CRMs are allowing outside developers to integrate with them, Mission Suite has built this all into one package at an incredibly reasonable price. On top of that I don't think you can find some of their tools, especially with the level of automation, with anything else out there.
ProsThe ability to customize, automate and track everything you do in this is fantastic. It is the best CRM I have used. I have completely automated our onboarding process from signature, to technician and then to the account management team. This notifies each person when it's there turn to add a touch to the CRM entry and at the end it follows up with a survey to the client and a regularly scheduled QBR. The account manager receives an email when the QBR rolls around and the client can as well. The visual tracking of opportunities from lead to signature makes this invaluable. Then you can run reports on this. There are so many nooks and crannies it can take you a long time to take advantage of it all, but they do provide in depth setup at an additional cost. Or you could be like myself and dive into.
ConsSome of the integration is lacking. It is available since we have access to an API, but requires development. It does have a range of Zapier plugins, but I'd like to see even more integrations. Sometimes it can be a challenge to add an integration, where another CRM like Zendesk or Salesforce you can just double click and start taking advantage of new tools. If you have a large database, this can get pricey since it's charged per team member. A limited ability to modify what you add in the new contact window. Once they are added you can go in and edit this, but it could speed the process up if this was editable. Some of the more complex automations had hiccups which needed help on the developer level to fix. That being said, the support has been amazing and quick to fix issues or provide upgrades. Automations could use more organization. If you have a lot, they start to get buried in a long list. The widgets in the dashboard are limited, so you can't track certain custom reports.
Will D.
Principal
February 27, 2019

“The Best Value in CRM/Marketing Software”

OverallMost of all, customer support is fast, efficient, and personalized. I am exceptionally happy with it's functionalities, and eager to incorporate more of them, and continue to use the system in growing my business. I refer Mission Suite on a regular basis.
ProsI love the fact that Mission Suite has practically everything I need to run my business in one spot. I still use some other programs, like Quickbooks for accounting, but I got rid of email subscriptions, booking calendars, etc. I also love the fact that it is priced on the size of the list, and not by users. This means I can create accounts for each of my clients as well as team members. It also encourages me not to keep a random list of inactive email addresses.
ConsI tell folks that Mission Suite is Jack of All trades and an Ace of none (Unless you have a membership organization with different roles/chapters/etc. It is the best for that). Realistically, are there more robust booking calendars, more user friendly email systems, and integratable CRMs - yes. But not THAT much better for the ridiculous amount they charge you (per user), and then you're dealing with multiple systems, vendors, and payments. Not worth the hassle, and Mission Suite works great.
Katie P.
Education Coordinator
International Trade and Development, 1-10 employees
February 27, 2019

“I never thought I would love a CRM.”

OverallThe biggest benefit I find with using Mission Suite is the support I receive from Ian. I can easily book a training with him to learn more about the features, and he responds to my emails within a few hours. The customer service I receive from Mission Suite is one of the best. The automation aspect of Mission Suite is by far the best feature the software has to offer. I never thought I would say that I love a CRM, but I do love using Mission Suite.
ProsThe software is intuitive. When I was trained on Mission Suite the first day of my position, I found it easy to use and did not have to refer to my notes much past a day or two. There are also "help" tools available on the pages that give specific instructions to achieve the task you intended. In addition, I appreciate the automation of the software. Once you set up a workflow within the system, everything happens for you so that is one less worry as you go through your day to day tasks. Scheduling events, sending emails for various reasons, assigning tasks to my colleagues, and getting notifications to complete a task all become easier because of the automation. Furthermore, as we help members with projects, we are able to track the progress of the project within Mission Suite. Finally, the search and filtering feature makes my life easier as I am able to find a group of people within one or two clicks.
ConsThe only thing I have found not to be automated is that when I have a company renew their membership, I have to go in to each company member's profile to change the renewal date.
Jesse S.
Vice President of Swisstrax
Retail, 11-50 employees

“Satisfied Customer”

OverallExperience has been great as it prompts the staff to stay on task being we are in a sales related business. The Mission Suite easily payed for itself within the first month or two!
ProsThe price and ease of the software is great. Not as robust as many out there which is great for a small company like ours.
ConsThere seems to be a lot of redundancy within the opportunities and activities. It could be even that much more simple which would make this CRM wonderful.

By Mission Suite on March 14, 2019
Thanks for the review Jesse! As far as the redundancies between opportunities and activities, it sounds like that's a challenge based on the original setup of your account. It might be worth connecting with us to do a full review of the way you're account is set up and see if we can streamline it a bit more!
Mark M.
February 27, 2019

“I've evaluated LOTS of software, chose this one, and so should you!”

OverallI have been able to speed my contact with my clients, stay in front of them more consistently and segregate them for differing marketing initiatives.
ProsThis software is amazingly fluid. I have evaluated CRM software for my business for approximately the last 3 years. I have broken every single one I have ever tried. Short of spending hundreds of thousands on a completely custom system, Mission Suite was by far and away the best. I investigated the 1000lb gorillas in the software world, and they fell short. Mission Suite integrates with other software systems, but it also does what it takes 3-4-5-6 other systems to accomplish.
ConsI have a very unique situation for my business that requires a lot of work around. This is NOT a problem with Mission Suite, it required lots of learning and customization on the part of Mission Suite and they handled it like a champ. More integration with other software platforms would be amazing.
Derrol M.
Executive Director
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
February 28, 2019

“Best Damn CRM for the Money”

OverallMission Suite allowed us to combine 6 separate platforms into one. Its ease of use combined with its power is unparalleled.
ProsFull functionality from data base, to lead scoring, to email, to drip campaigns, to invoicing, to project management and so much more. I can't even use all of its functionality, but I am sure trying. I am not a tech person so it can't be difficult to use. And while there are some times that I need a little training, once I get it, we are good to roll.
ConsNot much to dislike. There are occasional updates to the software that I don't know about (although I probably miss the announcements) and every once in a while I have to log out and back in to fix a glitch, but nothing at all that would keep me from using this software platform.
Jenn G.
Education Management, 1-10 employees
March 3, 2019

“Mission Suite - Great CRM with Customization”

OverallMission Suite allows me to have a CRM that does just about everything I need, while being easy to use and customizable.
ProsI love the base of the software, and the ability to adapt it to my needs are incredible. It is fairly easy to use, and intuitive. New employees and interns have been able to pick it up fairly quickly.
ConsThe email saving and making a template are sometimes frustrating if you need to make a quick change, but they are great for email layouts and I love that I can have dozens of different emails with fill in functions.
March 3, 2019
Kim B.
Individual & Family Services, 1-10 employees
March 6, 2019

“Great CRM for my business!”

ProsI love the customization of this CRM for my company. In getting a CRM, I needed functionality as well as affordability for my business and an opportunity for it to grow with us. I have been a customer for 3 years now and I can say, Mission Suite provides all three of these needs. The best part of this software is the customer response from Ian to help answer questions and training for me and my manager.
ConsI am not very "tech savvy" so my learning curve is high with any CRM. The hardest part for me is understanding the ins/outs of workflow and such within the system, but I can't critique the system for that. Its a "user-error" issue for me. We have had some glitches that we couldn't tell if it was our server or the software server, but we have had a quick response to sort through that in the past.
Philip W.

“Mission Suite”

OverallMission Suite has provided for me a platform that allows me functionality to capture contact data, respond quickly to those prospects and follow up with them. It also allows me functionally to communicate to my contacts through email and newsletters - it helps me stay in contact with my prospects and clients.
ProsI am not a software guy - not big on technology - Mission Suite gives me the functionality I need to grow and drive my business. A representative is there when I have questions or run into a technical issue. I am really please with the functionality Mission Suite offers and I can't wait to learn more and dive deeper into the functionality!
ConsI really like the software, it is user friendly and has so much functionality - I have to say it does get intimidating at times with so much functionality but Ian is there to walk you through it!
Philip P.
Civic & Social Organization, 1-10 employees

“Bang for your buck!”

OverallOverall we've been super satisfied with our experience. We've built it in to a lot of the functionality on our website and it's been awesome!
ProsI've been using Mission Suite for about 20 months now. It offers us all the features and functionality of a much more expensive solution at a price we can afford as a small business. The other thing that I really like is that I can talk to someone about any issues that pop up. The training and the service is second to none.
ConsI'm really in it for the functionality but if I had to give some criticism it would be that it's not the sexiest to look at.
Gerri P.
April 8, 2019

“The entire package”

OverallIan was fantastic. He is extremely responsive and guided us through the whole process for set up and implementation.
ProsWe consolidated our marketing platform with our CRM system and reduced our costs. The system is robust and allows us to perform complex automations.
ConsAt first it is not as user-friendly as other systems, but once you learn the basics you can customize it as you need.
April 8, 2019
Kristin G.
Marketing Manager
March 4, 2019

“Great marketing and CRM software”

OverallMission Suite makes it easy to send and track mass emails, to organize events and attendees, and keep track of contact with our contacts.
ProsWe set up all our events in Mission Suite to easily track attendance of prospects and leads. Mission Suite makes it easy to send emails out to a target audience and track the response. We have been using Mission Suite for a couple years now and are very happy with the software and the customer service. The contact information fields are extensive and customizable.
ConsEvent check-in. I think that option could be improved, but that isn't really what Mission Suite focuses on. Being able to track attendees at events is critical to developing leads, which Mission Suite does very well.
Broadcast Media, 11-50 employees
March 1, 2019

“VZP Digital Review - Mission Suite”

OverallOperating efficiencies are great. It helps me recall dates, topics, follow-ups that are due.
Pros- Easy to use - Depth of each field - Contacts, Communication, etc. - Overall Value for the Money
Cons- It may be my lack of knowledge using Mission Suite correctly, but I find it cumbersome to add new contacts from an existing account. For example, if my only contact at XYZ TV is John Smith. Then I add Mary Brown to XYZ I have to add all of the info that should be the same - address field, phone number field, etc.
Maria V.
Administrative
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

“Swisstrax/ Administrative”

OverallMission Suite is helping our company with saving our customers information and allowing us to put in notes, activities, follow ups and etc with our customers. Ian Campbell provides good customer service any time we have a question regarding Mission Suite he'll send a quick response
ProsI like the fact that you can save customers information and when you need to go back to follow with the customer or whatever the case is all the information is still there.
ConsOur admin runs a little slow. We have to delete a few things here and there.
chris c.
US Regional Sales Manager
Alternative Dispute Resolution, 11-50 employees

“CRM for sales tracking”

Overallit is a crucial tool and one I could not function without
ProsI love that the software allows me to track my sales and the status of potential sales. Keeping me on track
ConsI have several designs in my business and would like a means to attach them. Perhaps its possible and I am just unclear on how to do it.
Katelyn R.
Attorney
Legal Services, Self-employed

“Very Robust Software!”

OverallCSR is fantastic! He's been available to answer questions, and the on boarding process was extremely fast and easy. Overall I have been very pleased!
ProsMission Suite's pricing is some of the best in the industry for the features they provide. The amount of customization is fantastic and truly limitless. I've only scratched the surface of the software's capabilities. I love that the email marketing is integrated into the software, so I don't have to link multiple softwares to send out holiday messages.
ConsI would like the booking calendar feature to be easier to use. Right now, you have to set up different types of appointments for each group of contacts. Not all of the buttons are placed in an intuitive spot. For example, when on the dashboard, I often find myself searching for the "New Contact" button. You have to hover over a button named "Actions," and then it appears on a menu. It would be nice to have the "New Contact" button front and center.
Alex B.
Director of Business Development
International Trade and Development, 1-10 employees
February 27, 2019

“Mission Suite Review from a Sales Perspective ”

OverallThe ability to be streamlined and have the full team operating in one system, rather than in several, has been a power play for us.
ProsThe interface is very user friendly and the functionalities are robust and fit our needs perfectly. There isn't the need to purchase an array of add-ons/plugins to make the suite work harmoniously, it's all baked in the system from the get-go. From marketing, member database, events and sales flow, the system allows us to house all of our core needs in one location. We are a small team and so having a system that isn't confusing or cumbersome allows us to leverage more of our time on the things we need to focus on.
ConsSo far there is very little in regard to cons that can be described. In an instance where a member has had an issue signing up as a member or renewing the customer service team was very responsive and identified the issue that we were able to then address and fix.
Mark G.
Client Services Director
Financial Services, 11-50 employees
March 15, 2019

“Mission Suite is Great!”

OverallWe track all of our outside and inside sales activity within Mission Suite. The automated reminders and emails keep us on top of everything.
ProsRep is amazing and always ready to help if I need him. The software is easy to work in and customized to our needs. I have used other CRM's over the years and Mission Suite is by far the best.
ConsThat i wasn't using it for the last 14 years!
Environmental Services, 10,001+ employees

“MissionSuite Staff Improves”

ProsOne of the main things I like about Mission Suite is the willingness of the staff to try and improve the service and tailor it to your companies needs. Webinars are also great. The software does the job, wish there were a few more features, but it does good enough.
ConsI believe Mission Suite could improve its report pulling functions, being able to pull excel reports on specific leads etc. More functionality on following a lead process, giving timings, etc. More data basically.
Susan M.
HHG Import Support Specialist
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees

“Mission Suite Review-”

ProsI love that this system is really easy to use. I was trained in 1/2 hour.
ConsResetting the Password is not easy. I am still not sure of my new Password.

By Mission Suite on March 7, 2019
Hi Susan, Thank you for the review! I thought I¿d respond to your comment about changing your password. You should be able to simply click on the Settings link in the top right corner and update your password there. If you still aren¿t able to update your password, please let us know by submitting a support request using our ticketing system here: https://app.themissionsuite.com/ticket.pl?314014d0958743c3dadf5cb6f314c387.
Kurt M.
Consulting
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
July 19, 2019

“Perfect Tool for Marketing and Connecting with Customers”

ProsVery easy to learn. It is a cloud product and has not had any significant downtimes or impacts on the business. My team was able to come up to speed quickly. It is more intuitive than Hubspot or Marketo and cost less. It is a no-frills marketing automation tool that suits most of my client's needs. I like and recommend the product for small marketing teams.
ConsGetting data out can be a real pain. The system lets you download the basic data but nothing of value that other marketing tools could use. The permissions process to download data is unworkable. Documentation is limited, and very little community support.
July 19, 2019
John B.
Director of Customer Experience
March 1, 2019

“Mission Suite for Lead Tracking”

OverallOverall, Mission Suite is a good sales and lead tracking system with good functionality for generating drip campaigns and the like. It is not very intuitive, though, and I think users should prepare themselves for the level of engagement they will need to get the most out of the platform. That being said, I believe there is quite a bit of breadth and depth in Mission Suite and companies who really embrace it can really benefit.
ProsThe product does allow for a nice level of customization. We were able to establish the various funnels and lead paths that worked for our process. I also like all of the dashboard options and the ability to customize there as well.
ConsI found moving through different areas clunky and frustrating at times. A Mission Suite rep helped us set up an area for tracking Client Support and it never worked quite how we envisioned.
Travis C.
Insurance, 1-10 employees

“Mision Suites is great”

OverallOur experience has been great. The level of service we receive from the staff is awesome. Thank you.
ProsIt is very user friendly. We had Salesforce for sometime and it was very difficult to operate.
ConsIt does everything we need for our day to day operations of our insurance company. Only problem I have is pulling reports. I'm sure it's a lack of training on my part.
Bethany T.
Marketing Manager
Facilities Services, 5001-10,000 employees
March 1, 2019

“Great Solution for CRM Needs”

ProsI love the customer service first and foremost. The team is always quick to respond and willing to help figure out whatever the need is. The software is able to provide a good amount of valuable data that we weren't getting before, and the customer journey flow is awesome.
ConsThere is not a way to export a full report yet.

“MissionSuite is Great!”

ProsI love everything about the potential for automation in this software. Once set up, it takes all of the effort out of some of the most tedious parts of marketing, and it really pushes us to make good use of our resources and connections
ConsI think that there are parts of the interface that could be a bit easier to use or understand in terms of setting up automation. This is easily resolved with training and the customer service is so outstanding that this barely lies in the "cons" area.
Dave F.
COO
February 28, 2019

“Mission Suite is the Best”

OverallMission Suite allowed us to easily connect to our website, organize our business contacts, and create a automated email follow up sequence to stay top of mind with our contacts.
ProsMission Suite is easy to use, cost effective, and the customer service is excellent!
ConsLiked everything about it. We have no concerns.
Shea P.
Telecommunications, 1-10 employees
February 28, 2019

“Best bang for your buck”

OverallIt's been amazing. Honestly, the functionality is fantastic, it's easy to use, the support is on point, and the price structure fits exactly where we are at as a business.
ProsThe setup with their support was done in a day, and they were available to help make tweaks in the months that followed. I felt like I could use it effectively in no time, and that's something I had never gotten before.
ConsThere's not a lot here. If there's something I've perceived as a limitation, it's usually solved after speaking to support.
Dan S.
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

“Mission Suite Rocks!”

ProsIt has the capabilities of Hubspot for a fraction of the price
ConsWhile the platform is great, the User Interface needs improvement.
Anthony S.
Business Consultant
Accounting, 11-50 employees

OverallGreat experience.
ProsHow easy it is to navigate through the system.
ConsThat I cannot delete my contacts on demand.
Gregg K.
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
March 1, 2019

“Hands-down the best, most versatile, user-friendly system available”

OverallFrom the beginning when I was evaluating competing systems I have been impressed. I feel that I am not force-fit into a rigid system (like every other CRM system!) but that the software is customized to what I need and how I need it. I expect that as my needs and sophistication grows and as SaAS progresses along with technology advances that Mission Suite will grow along with me. The value equation across the board with Mission Suite cannot be beat!
ProsFrom the start I really like the simplicity of the system which makes it easy to understand, use, and grow/scale with my needs. I really like the support as well.
ConsI am looking forward to a mobile app for Mission Suite so I can take it with me.
Destiny H.

“Mission Suite Review”

OverallMission Suite works well and accomplishes what we need it for. The comprehensive reporting features are fantastic and our customer support rep is amazing!
ProsI thought the reporting features were extensive and valuable.
ConsThe process of creating workflows could be easier.
Carrie Y.
Executive Assistant to Karen Brown
March 4, 2019

“Modern CRM with Intuitive Funtionality”

OverallSo far it's been really good. Customer Service has been very helpful and the training opportunities are always very thorough and timely.
ProsThe detailed data that is captured in the email drip campaigns. I also like the email campaign templates. There is a small learning curve, but once it's mastered the site is very intuitive with a lot of features that not every CRM offers.
ConsAs with any new system, there is a learning curve which takes time, so I really wouldn't classify it as a "con" but it is something you have to get through in order to be able to use all of the resources offered.
Hudson W.
Technical Sales Representative
Chemicals, 1-10 employees

“Mission Suite Review”

ProsI enjoy the ease and simplicity of using this software, while remaining highly functional and efficient.
ConsIt will sometimes take a long time to load.
Daniel G.
Founder & President
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
March 13, 2019

“Great CRM with Great Service”

OverallAs a non-profit, Mission Suite is helping us nurture our Donor Base better than ever!
ProsIt's a full service CRM with great customer service.
ConsAs with any CRM, there is a learning curve, but it's not that bad. I think the email templates could be updated to compete with Mailchimp and Constant Contact. But it is still an excellent software.
Dale C.
Chemicals, 1-10 employees

“Good Program”

ProsMost charge per user, and that can get really expensive. With the Mission Suite approach, adding a user is no cost, and that makes it easier for everyone to use in a cost effective manner. Program is user-friendly and intuitive, so learning it is relatively quick and easy.
ConsNot being able to transfer notes from other CRM programs is an issue, and will take manual entry of a lot of data.
Daniella A.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

“Great Platform”

OverallWe are super happy with mission suite.
ProsI like that it helps us stay organized and on top of all our patients. I really enjoy the automation aspects and the workflows and drip campaigns.
ConsIt was a little challenging to learn how to use but with the help of rep I was able to figure it out pretty quickly.
Rebecca T.
Photography, Self-employed

“Mission Suite”

OverallI am very new and still learning my way around. I tried to send a drip campaign to my new contact and I can't seem how to get it to work or see if the email was sent.
ProsI like how you can create actions and a workflow
ConsThe design features for email are not the best. There are limited layouts and the photos don't crop well in the photo spaces.
Robert P.
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
March 15, 2019

“Easy to add contacts and setup followup”

ProsThe interaction and follow up tools with clients and prospects work well. They charge by number of clients and not users which is atypical.
ConsThe software assumes familiarity with CRM so there is some learning curve in figuring out how the features work and how to automate some functionality.

By Mission Suite on March 20, 2019
Hi Robert, thanks for the review! I saw your note about the learning curve and completely understand. For that reason we provide all of our training for free, so if you ever want to book an online screenshare session with us to walk through any questions you may have to shorten that learning curve, you're always welcome to! Just shoot an email to support[at]themissionsuite[dot]com and we'll set up some time for you!
Anna M.
CEO & Managing Partner

“A great CRM tool”

OverallIan does an excellent job explaining and guiding us through the features and the system works great for us.
ProsEase of use. Customer service is top notch when we have questions.
ConsWish we could delete contacts completely from the system and not just have to have them "unsubscribed".
Oil & Energy, 1-10 employees
March 14, 2019

“Learning a new system is never easy!”

ProsThe customer service for MissionSuite is incredibly hands-on and responsive. We would never be able to make this transition without Ian!
ConsIt's hard to set up and learn a new database and CRM system. We're still working out the kinks.
March 14, 2019
Raul J.
Personal Trainer
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

“MS Review”

OverallI would describe as very good
ProsIt's very easy to use, and it's very easy to customize as well.
ConsDidn't book as many sales a had hoped. Also the larger the data base the more expense

“Account Manager ”

OverallExtremely positive
ProsAbility to track and follow leads in the field
ConsIt took some time to learn the in's and outs but now we are off to a good start.
Robert L.
Business Supplies and Equipment, 1-10 employees
March 1, 2019

“Mission Suite: Graduating from Excel”

ProsIt's a real CRM with a perfect fit for my business
Consnothing at this point, it has what I need today and beyond
Media Production, 11-50 employees

“Not worth the time ”

OverallNot overly impressed
ProsLots of features you will never need things that only come up if you are a software team
ConsAdaption by ALL team members is the only way it works at any level

By Mission Suite on March 15, 2019
Thank you for your review! I¿m sorry that you haven¿t been able to get the value out of Mission Suite that you were expecting. We do offer training and consultation at no cost to help you learn more about how you can use the different features of our system for your business. Feel free to reach out to us for training at any time and we¿re haply to be of help!
Lori D.
Security and Investigations, 1-10 employees
March 1, 2019

“Mission Suite for Small Business”

OverallI found Mission Suite customer service to be responsive and helpful.
ProsFor the most part, this software is user friendly. Great value for the investment. More features available than I currently use.
ConsI found the template building a little cumbersome. Would like to see more fonts and size options.
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

“Newbie”

OverallGood so far
ProsI like that it's user friendly and easy to learn.
ConsSystem many times freezes or closes when creating emails.
Martin V.
GBS Program Manager
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

“Review”

OverallOverall it is good. It just take a little more investment of time to figure out how to do things than I would like.
ProsIt has lots of features and can do all things that I need it to do. Customers service is top notch
ConsIt is not intuitive and the UX experience is pretty bad. I still haven't figured out how to delete a project I created.
David R.
Coach
February 27, 2019

“Great bang for your buck!”

OverallI used Missions Suite to track client communications and to reach out to them in mass.
ProsThe system is simple and easy to customize for your firm uses.
ConsThe amount of features is almost overwhelming.