Outlook4Gmail Ratings

Overall

About Outlook4Gmail

Outlook4Gmail is an Outlook add-in that helps you to perform Google calendars sync with Outlook as well as the contacts and tasks sync. It also syncs Google calendars from multiple Google accounts with Outlook ones. The settings provide opportunities of duplicates check, their elimination and automatic data backup. Learn more about Outlook4Gmail

Albert H.
Deputy Chief Investment Officer
April 11, 2019

“Unique Software For A Very Needed Function”

OverallOutlook4Gmail is an essential add on that I use multiple times a day as my calendar is constantly changing during the day and I need updates performed on the fly. The few times I've had to reinstall the software and needed the license code again were taken care of quickly and easily with customer service. I am highly impressed and recommend it to anyone who needs this very much needed, basic functionality
ProsWhen I went looking for software to allow updates between Outlook and Gmail, nothing affordable with full functionality could be found. Everything was too expensive, too klunky, or did too little. Outlook4Gmail fit the bill perfectly. I wanted to only update my contacts and calendars and this software fit my needs perfectly and at an extremely affordable price. I am a user for life.
ConsThe initial setup is a little klunky. Getting the contacts and calendars rules set up is not as intuitive as it could be but because I have technical knowledge I figured it out. If you aren't as familiar with add ons this could be a little problematic.

By Scand on April 12, 2019
Hello, Albert! We can't even find the right words to thank you for your review! Please contact us in case we could help you in the future or there're some ideas for improvement. Perhaps you need new features to make O4G even more useful and smart?
Angela P.
GM
September 12, 2019

“Can't live without Outlook for my Gmail Acc”

OverallGreat for organizing your work calendar. Easy to see emails without feeling crowded and busy.
ProsYes, I do like my google account very much. All of my business is encompassed through google. WE even have our website through the Google Suite, however, the presentation of Gmail accounts is not the best. It seems too much, very busy as soon as you open it. since my previous job, I used Outlook and I can't imagine using something different at this point. I love the aesthetics for it and mostly their Calendar. It's so nice to and pleasant ot look at and work with. You can assign different colors to appointments, reminders, I love it. I am glad is integrated with Google so I can still use it and makes my live way easier.
ConsThere is only one thing I don't like about it, sometimes is a bit slow to sync. Other than that I love everything about it. I always recommend it to anyone in my company or friends.

By Scand on September 13, 2019
Hello, Angela! Thanks a lot for your review! if you have got any ideas of how we could make O4G even more useful for you send them to outlook4gmail@scand.com we'll very appreciate it. We'll be glad to help you and solve any kind of issue.
September 12, 2019
Marsha C.
Office Administrator
Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees

“Outlook4Gmail is outstanding”

OverallI have an online calendar on my website that pulls the information in from Google Calendar. With this software all I have to do is enter the calendar dates in Outlook and the software syncs with Google Calendar and Google Calendar syncs with my website. Saves a lot of time and hassles. I love it.
ProsI have to say that customer support is the best! The functionalitiy of the software is great but when I have encountered an issue, support is right on the ball. I have never had to wait hours or days for their help. And usually the fix they suggest works wonders. I also like the seamless integration with Google Calendar. This has been a terrific product in my day to day workflow.
ConsSometimes it is "buggy" with Outlook. Usually happens when there is an update to Outlook but sometimes not. It will shut down with no warning.

By Scand on April 12, 2019
Hello, Marsha! We'd like to thank you for your words and hope we could be in contact in the future in order to help and support! And please feel free to share your ideas with us, so we could make O4G even more useful for your work. :)
Norbert G.
Private
Insurance, Self-employed
April 11, 2019

“For private users the best choice”

OverallOutlook4Gmail integrates easily into my Outlook 365. The translation into my native language (German) is correct. In the beginning, I had to take some time to configure the rules and test the function, but after a short training, the program works fine. The synchronization runs at the start of Outlook in the background - I could not determine a limitation of the performance.
ProsI love the easy handling of the software. Once configured, she works in the background and synchronizes my contacts and appointments without having to think about it.
ConsIt is a pity that the colors defined in the Google Calendar are not taken over in Outlook. Especially with the categories a color distinction would be very helpful. Maybe I also missed an option for it.

By Scand on April 15, 2019
Hello, Norbert! Thanks a lot for your review! So, we guess it's necessary to add color matching with Google Calendar. We'll try to implement this feature in our future update for your convenience. Please feel free to share other ideas about how we could improve O4G!
Brett W.
Network ENgineer
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 10,001+ employees
May 13, 2019

“Quick and Easy Email Syncing”

OverallI use this to sync my outlook calendar to my Gmail account, allowing me to check my appointments and meetings on my personal phone. Overall, it's a solid product, which is good, since it's also just about the only name in the game. The only real negative is that it will rarely freeze outlook, but if you wait long enough, or force shutdown of the app, it will recover.
Pros- Quick and easy to use - Allows bidirectional or unidirectional syncing - Seemingly good continued support and development
Cons- Can temporarily freeze Outlook at times while syncing - Doesn't always seem to delete meetings that have been cancelled

By Scand on May 15, 2019
Hello, Brett! Thanks for your comment! Please let us know if the problems persist - we would check everything up and provide a bugfix for this issue if necessary.
May 13, 2019
Morris B.
Principal
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 1-10 employees

“Service extraordinaire”

OverallI had an issue syncing whereby one new contact came up with a problem. I contacted Support and via a series of emails and easy instructions we resolved the issue in a short time. Their response time was the same day or early the next day - faster than I expected. They analyzed my logs and determined the best path - it worked and I haven't had an issue since. Thank you to the support team. If only all developers had such good service/support.
ProsEasy to install and use. Effortless in all respects. Does exactly what I need.
ConsNone at all that I can think of......really.

By Scand on April 16, 2019
Hi, Morris! We're happy to get such a review! Thank you and let us stay in touch, so we could help you again! And please feel free to send any ideas of how we could make O4G even better for you. The best feedback always comes from our users.
Jean J.
COO
Real Estate, 1-10 employees

“My opinion.”

OverallI had some problems and have been obliged to buy another time the program. After it went perfectly but till when?
ProsIt is very easy to use all the possibilities of this program but at the beginning it is a little bit hard perhaps because of the language. I am sure it would be more used if it could be in Spanish. Do not forget that Spanish is the second language more used in the world, before the English.
ConsIt is only in English and as it is a little bit technical, I think that it should be translated in Spanish

By Scand on April 12, 2019
Hello, Jean! We will be proud to present Spanish version of our product so you could work with comfort! By that time please feel free to contact us, so we could help you right away. PS Spanish is a very beautiful language.
Thomas S.
Director of Engineering
Machinery, 201-500 employees

“Best sync available”

OverallOutlook4Gmail has been a life saver for synchronizing across devices. Outlook has limited contact management capability while Gmail has limited email capability. Combining both products, using Outlook4Gmail, increased productivity and improved accuracy.
ProsOutlook4Gmail has flawless integration with the Gmail contacts list.
ConsManual contact sync for large numbers of contacts (1000's) can take 30 seconds. Scheduled sync's are performed in the background and will not be noticed by the user.

By Scand on April 12, 2019
Hello, Thomas! Thanks for such a distinct and detailed explanation - exactly it's the main idea for Outlook4Gmail. And please feel free to contact us for any possible improvements you think Outlook4Gmail might need. We would be glad to hear from you again!
Rodrigo T.
Professor
Education Management, 501-1000 employees

“Happy outlook4gmail user”

OverallThis is a great software, I am happy to keep using it and payin for updates or newer versions.
Prosi have accomplished integrating calendars in google and outlook. The product delivers what is promissed. I have not used sync contacts or tasks (do no need it).
ConsI only use outlook4gmail to syncronize calendars, at some point many appointments went duplicate, then I had to take a step back in the process and adjust settings. Since then I have had no problems. Connectivity with a previous version of outloook also generated a clash, the problem was solved.

By Scand on April 24, 2019
Hello, Rodrigo! We're glad you find our product so useful! Please feel free to contact us in case any technical issues take place - we'd love to help.
Jason N.
Intelligence SME
Accounting, 11-50 employees
August 23, 2019

“Super Cool Integration”

OverallIntegration is always an issue, especially when outlook is preferred communication and gmail is preferred client. This solves that problem.
ProsThis software is fairly straight forward. The main thing you want from software like this is for it to work without your thinking much about it. I particularly like that this software is very simple and works as described in syncing these two clients.
ConsThe free version comes with very few of the features of the paid version. This is fairly typical but it turns off users who might want to dabble with it for a year before deciding to become more of a "power" user.

By Scand on September 13, 2019
Hi, Jason! Thank you for review and for staying with us! Please feel free to drop us a line at outlook4gmail@scand.com if you have any ideas on how make our product better or you'd like to see any new features.
August 23, 2019
FRANK D.
President Forward Finance Inc.
Financial Services, Self-employed
April 11, 2019

“Excellent results with Outlook for Gmail”

ProsAutomatic features like updating are useful. Keeps me using an older version of Outlook (2007) which is still a feature rich program.
ConsWhen software runs, annoying icons run on bottom rhs of screen sometimes messing up what I'm working on. After using for a couple of years i was forced to buy a second edition as codes i had were not working.

By Scand on April 15, 2019
Hello, Frank! Proud to have such a devoted user like you! Perhaps we should think how to make O4G work silently, so you won't be annoyed by notifications while you're busy. And please feel free to contact us regarding any license issues - we will always help with the code. You don't need to buy anything twice!
JG M.
Director of Operations
Computer Software, 1-10 employees

“Best Calendar Tool”

OverallWith my business this tools gives me the freedom to travel with my mobile device with having to open a laptop on a plane or in a car to have my updated calendar. It also allows seamless syncing between my phone and computer for scheduled events.
ProsOutlook4gmail allows a user to have the freedom of syncing calendars from their Mobile device to their primary computer.
ConsI don't like the mandatory renewals to maintain the updates.

By Scand on April 12, 2019
Hello, JG! Thanks for your review ¿ it's great to have such a devoted user! Please feel free to contact us in case you need any help in the future. And we would definitely like to hear your thoughts about how we could make O4G even better for you.
Pierre M.
Associate Professor
Higher Education, 501-1000 employees
April 11, 2019

“Outlook4Gemail, a good solution to resolve synchronization problems ”

OverallWork really well for calendars. Not as efficient as wishes for task and contact sync. Once you unterstand the process, easy to use. Good solution in general.
ProsAutomatic sync. Ad on characteristics of the application
Consoccasional bugs and dysfunction. First access to functions and parameter not so easy. I duplicated my calendars 5 time before understanding sync rules and parameters. Length of sync process. Bugs in contact sync.

By Scand on April 15, 2019
Hello, Pierre! We'd like to thank you for your review! Please feel free to contact us in case any problems occur - we would reply as soon as possible. And we would definitely glad to hear your thoughts of what can be improved in task and contacts sync.
Military, Self-employed

“Super Outlook Aggregator”

OverallNeeded an Outlook aggregator to "grab" Google calendar, task and address book data and integrate seamlessly into Outlook. The ability to manipulate data either at the Google-end or Outlook-end made the product that much more useful. Super easy setup.
ProsSetup and lack of "maintenance". Hands-free and care-free once installed. Works like a charm. Customer support responsive and relevant.
ConsThere are no drawbacks to this software. Works as advertised with super customer support.

By Scand on April 16, 2019
Hello! Thanks for your review! Feel free to contact us any time you'd like - probably there are some things we could improve or implement in future versions.
Sebastian I.
Engineer
Mining & Metals, 5001-10,000 employees
March 25, 2019

“long time of using the software”

OverallThe experience is good, long time using it.
ProsEasy to use and install, fast support in case of needed, is the only way I found to communicate between Outlook and Gmail that I can trust.
ConsI don't know which update changed my addresses and birthday dates, so I have a mess with this information. It should update calendar in a more often period, every 10 minutes for example.

By Scand on April 1, 2019
Dear Sebastian, we're sorry you had your addresses all messed up... Please feel free to contact us, so we could help you right away! And surely we'll thoroughly check everything to avoid similar issues in the future. Thanks for your feedback!
Sharon H.
Owner and Principal Consultant
Professional Training & Coaching, Self-employed
March 25, 2019

“Helpful tool to manage multiple accounts”

OverallI use this primarily to sync my Outlook calendar to my phone. It allows me to create appointments both in Outlook and on my phone and have them appear in both places.
ProsThe best feature for me is that it silences my cell phone when it sees an appointment.
ConsIt quits working when your subscription is up and doesn't tell you what the problem is. You have to dig to find the subscription details and renew.

By Scand on April 3, 2019
Hi, Sharon! Thanks for your words! I guess we should definitely set up a notification to remind about license renew. Please feel free to contact us in case there are some more things to improve!
William S.
Writer
Media Production, 1-10 employees

“Seamless Contacts Integration”

OverallMy business partner and I operate from the same calendar and contacts list, so tying this data together is vital. Outlook4Gmail does the job perfectly.
ProsOutlook4Gmail ties my Google and Windows Outlook contacts lists and calendars together seamlessly. Enter data in one and it appears in the other. Simple.
ConsNothing. I haven't had any problems with the software.

By Scand on April 17, 2019
Hello, William! We're glad you find O4G so useful in your work! Please feel free to contact us in case you think there are some improvements needed, so we could enlist them for our future releases.
Michal S.
Analyst
Information Services, Self-employed
April 2, 2019

“Long term using (since 2014)”

ProsIts main feature, it means the possibility of automatic synchronization between google and MS outlook.
ConsNew version didn't bring such new, to pay fee again. Sometimes it evaluates some events as deleted in google, but they are not. In that case I have to let applicaton to delete the event and after then I must manually create event again.

By Scand on April 10, 2019
Hello, Michal! Thanks for your review ¿ it's a pleasure for us to have such a devoted user! Please feel free to contact us for all the ideas regarding further improvements or bugs you might have noticed.
Matthew H.
Architecture & Planning, 1-10 employees
April 11, 2019

“It used to be an excellent product ”

OverallRecently the software stopped working correctly. Many times I receive sync error messages when I open up outlook. I have to manually run the backup when that happens. Also, when I make changes to my contacts on my phone, those changes are not synced to my outlook.
ProsIt allows me to sync my outlook calendar with my android phone
ConsIt does not always function properly. Updates to the software do not occur often enough.

By Scand on April 12, 2019
Dear Matthew! Thanks for your comment ¿ please feel free to contact us, so we could solve this issue with sync error messages right away!
Utilities, 10,001+ employees
April 8, 2019

“everything is fine, very satisfied”

OverallI'm combining business and private calender objects, it works fine
Prosit is easy working in the background, and I have no issues
Consnotifications are quite present during sync phase, this is not so nice when presenting in a meeting, and suddenly notifications appears with quite big boxes on the screen. Just a notification in case of malfunction in the notification area would be fine.

By Scand on April 10, 2019
Hello! Thanks for your review, and we definitely need to improve that way the notifications pull up. ) Please contact us if you need any help in the future!
April 8, 2019
Louis B.
Consultant
Information Technology and Services, Self-employed
April 2, 2019

“Good features and EXCELLENT support”

OverallSyncing my contacts, tasks and calendars between my desktops , my smartghone and my tablet is a must to compment my IMAP mail syncing.
ProsThe features are exactly what Ihad been looking for.
ConsSometimes the sw sends an error report that is not very clear. It can be unstable, BUT technical support si very fast to respond and has always been able to provide a solution.

By Scand on April 10, 2019
Hello, Louis! We would like to thank you for your review and hope to hear from you in the future! Please feel free to contact us regarding any inconveniences you may experience.
Writing and Editing, 1-10 employees
April 11, 2019

“Good bridge between Microsoft and Google worlds (agendas, contacts...)”

OverallGood connexion between our PC and smartphone datas due to Outlook4Gmail sync
ProsSynch between agendas and contacts both on PC (Microsoft) and smartphones (Android, Google) are done with a good reliability.
ConsSome buggs according to microsoft updates (Office 365), but support is very reactiv

By Scand on April 12, 2019
Hello! Thanks for your comment! Please feel free to contact us regarding any technical issues in the future so we could quickly react. ) And we'd be glad to hear your ideas about possible new features and improvements too.
Catherine P.
Individual & Family Services, Self-employed

“Using it”

OverallMy best experience is the calendar which is always ok.
ProsIt is simple to use. I open Outlook and all my mails are updated from several mailboxes.
ConsAn error message when I am not connected on a network. It could test the connection before and not synchronize if not.

By Scand on April 16, 2019
Hello, Catherine! Thank you for your comment - I guess, we could set a silent mode to hide such network notifications, so they won't disturb you. And please feel free to contact us in case any technical issued occur in the future!
Stephane L.
User
Accounting, Self-employed

“A very useful program”

Overallsee above.
ProsIt was easy to set it up and i have many pleasure to use it.
ConsI've 3 licences : 1 for each of my pc. I hoped to update contacts and google calendar between my 3 PCS I have to use for different reasons. A little deception : the contacts are not the same in my 3 pcs and I don't understand why ?

By Scand on April 2, 2019
Dear Stephane, thanks for your feedback! We will examine this issue you've encountered and let you know as soon as it would be solved. Please feel free to get in touch with us for further help!
Myron D.
Info services mgr (retired)
Government Administration, 5001-10,000 employees
March 25, 2019

“30 Years of calendar events”

OverallIt does what its to do with no problems and support is outstanding. Any time i have had a problem they where there to gix it
ProsThe ability to handle 6000 plus calendar events with no problems. It is also fast even with 600 plus contacts.
ConsNothing realy. The first time buying it from an overseas company was a little scary with my credit card.

By Scand on April 1, 2019
Dear Myron! We're proud to have such experienced user as you! Thanks for your feedback and please contact us in case you'd like to add some new features. We'll be waiting!
Anil S.
Software Developer
Computer Software, 501-1000 employees
August 29, 2019

“Keep you synced between gmail and outlook”

OverallNice way to keep track all your important messages in one place.
ProsHelps you syncing all the outlook appointments and reminders into the app. Great way to get all the outlook and gmail emails on the same app.
ConsI haven't find any cons in this app till now, servers it's purpose totally and gives you the ease to have all your important emails in the same all.

By Scand on September 13, 2019
Hi, Anil! Thanks for your review! Please feel free to contact us (outlook4gmail@scand.com) to tell if there are any new features you might think about so we could make O4G even more useful. And thanks for choosing outlook4gmail!
August 29, 2019
E-Learning, 201-500 employees
May 29, 2019

“Easy way to get emails ”

OverallI've been using this platform for more than 5 years and I can see every time they keep implementing new features to make the access easy.
ProsYou can create different folders to save your emails by categories.
ConsNo sure, I have not found something that I don't like

By Scand on May 31, 2019
Hi, thanks for your review! ) And thanks for staying with us for so long! Please feel free to contact us to tell if there are any new features you might think about so we could make O4G even more useful. )
May 29, 2019

“Usefull program”

ProsHelps to keep all my email accounts up to date as well as my contacts.
ConsThe annual fee. Not being able to update unless you pay every year.

By Scand on April 2, 2019
Hello! Thanks for you had an opportunity to write a review for our product! And we really appreciate you find it useful. Unfortunately, annual license fee is the only way to keep O4G continuously updated and developed. But as a gratitude to our devoted users we leave Contacts sync mode forever free.
kevin C.
BPA
Human Resources, 501-1000 employees
September 27, 2019

“Extremely user Friendly”

OverallGreta
ProsVery User Friendly. Most organizations have it so there is never a problem transmitting emails and calendar invites
ConsI have no bad comments. I haven't run into any issues

By Scand on October 1, 2019
Hello, Kevin! Thanks a lot for your review! :) Please feel free to contact us (outlook4gmail@scand.com) in case you have any ideas on how make our product better or you'd like to see any new features. Thanks again!
September 27, 2019
William V.
Program Manager
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

“It's OK”

OverallI have used Outlook my whole career. I have never had to use Gmail prior to my current position. I am not a fan of Gmail. Prior to Gmail, I never had a problem integrating my work information with my phone. That said, Outlook4Gmail is the best option I could find to get me most of the way there. I have been using it for years and, at this time, have no plans to stop.
ProsIt's by far the best option to merge Outlook and Gmail that I could find. But it's not seamless and my experience has been fluky. That said, some of that could be attributed to the way my company has set up Gmail and my own shortcomings. I've tried other options and this one still seems to work the best.
ConsI haven't found a lot of online help. Sometimes when I add info to my calendar or contacts, it doesn't seem to migrate to the Gmail calendar, and the integration with my iPhone is not good at all. But I don't know if that's a product of Gmail or my phone...or again, my own understanding of the setup.

By Scand on April 12, 2019
Hello, William! Thanks for your response! Yes, you're right: some administrative rules prevent O4M from doing its job right. Please contact us any time convenient for you so we could help you personally with that issue ¿ we're sure it's a minor technical problem.
Higher Education, 501-1000 employees
April 11, 2019

“keeping me up to date!”

OverallMade my life so much easier. Well worth the money
ProsSyncs all my many calendars to keep me in check with everything thats going on with work, kids, football etc..
ConsNothing I've found so far. Software works fine.

By Scand on April 12, 2019
Hello! We're really glad you find O4G so useful! :) Please feel free to contact us, so we could make it even more convenient and smart for you! Probably there could be some new features you need?
Christopher P.
Directeur
Legislative Office, 11-50 employees
March 26, 2019

“Very good software”

OverallThis allowed us to synchronize non-compatible calendars with each other
ProsIts integration in Outlook. Its speed, its flexibility of use.
ConsDisabling by outlook the outlook4gmail add-in

By Scand on April 1, 2019
Dear Christopher, thank you for your review! We're glad you've found O4G speedy and flexible. In case you experience any inconveniences in the future ¿ feel free to contact us any time you like, so we could help!
March 26, 2019
KElly H.
Accounting Assistant
Real Estate, 11-50 employees
August 26, 2019

“Outlook”

ProsIt is so easy to use and very user friendly!
ConsSometimes, it takes quite a while to fully load, but it could also be my computer.

By Scand on September 13, 2019
Hi, Kelly! Thanks for your review! It means a lot for our team. If you have got any ideas that you would like to see in our product please send them to outlook4gmail@scand.com we'll very appreciate it.
August 26, 2019
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
May 21, 2019

“Access the Google Task over Outlook”

OverallVery good
ProsOutlook4Gmail is a very good add on of Outlook used for synchronization of Contact , Calendar, address , phone and other primary data from multiple Google account to your Outlook account. It is very helpful for those who have multiple Google account and now using the Outlook officially.
ConsThere should be some alert from outlook about this add on, most of the user doesn't know about this.

By Scand on May 22, 2019
Hello! Thanks for your review! Yes, it would be great to notify others with some kind of an alert. ) Anyway - thanks again and please feel free to advise any features you'd like to see in future O4G updates.
May 21, 2019
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
April 14, 2019

“Reliable synchronization”

ProsSetting up synchronization jobs is easy and they are very reliable.
ConsI would appreciate having the possibility to also synchronize "public" calendars, contacts, etc.

By Scand on April 16, 2019
Hello! Thanks for your reply! Yes, we guess that could be a good idea to add public calendars and contacts. We'll work over it. )
April 14, 2019
MAES V.
enough actualy
Education Management, Self-employed

“personnal used”

Prossimplicity, rapidity to use, practise, sure and soft
Conssimplicity, rapidity to use, practise, sure and soft

By Scand on April 12, 2019
Hello! :) Thanks for your review! Seems like you've been using O4G quite for a long time. Perhaps we could improve something to make it even more useful? Please feel free to contact us any time convenient for you!
Mining & Metals, 1001-5000 employees
April 15, 2019

“Outlook4Gmail Reveiw”

OverallI don't have too much negative feelings towards this software because of the convinience it has brought to me. Before, when I was asked to create an outlook account to log in, it was a hassle for me because I already have a gmail account. Now, I'm all sorted!
ProsThere are some apps and some sites that need one to use outlook e-mail in order to enter or use them. Outlook for gmail has made it so convenient for me in that I don't have to have another e-mail account which I will not use often. I can use my Gmail account on outlook which is the account I often use. I can import my contacts to outlook and see my Google calender on outlook
ConsOne must first configure gmail to outlook before configuring outlook to Gmail - quite a job.

By Scand on April 23, 2019
Hello! Please feel free to contact us in case you experience any problems during your daily workflow. We'd love to help!
April 15, 2019
Logistics and Supply Chain, 1-10 employees

“Happy user”

ProsEasy to install and use The only one I found to sync gmail account and Outlook with full features (contacts / agenda)
ConsSometimes replication takes much more time than the sync frequency (every 30mn supposed to sync but sometimes takes a few hours)

By Scand on April 15, 2019
Hi, thanks a lot for your review! ) Glad you're a happy user! Please feel free to contact us in case we could help. And we would be glad to hear about anything we could improve in O4G.
Tristan S.
Saleman
Furniture, 1-10 employees
May 7, 2019

“Awesome ”

OverallVery delightful in almost no time I had my work and personal email accounts coming to my phone without having multiple email apps
ProsStreamlined syncing of email platforms.
ConsIt should be harder to use but it's not I really done have anything negative to say

By Scand on May 10, 2019
Hi, Tristan! Thanks for your review! ) We really glad you find O4G awesome and would like to hear a word from you if you've got any ideas for we could make it even more useful for you.
May 7, 2019
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
April 19, 2019

“Must have for Google Calendar & Contacts sync”

ProsIt's easy and it does what it says. As I use my Google Calendar as a bridge to also sync with other platforms (CRM), Outlook4Gmail allows me to have everything in sync.
ConsNothing real bad to point out. It's simple.

By Scand on April 22, 2019
Hello! Thanks for your review! )
April 19, 2019
Nicola C.
ing.
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 1-10 employees

“A good help”

ProsEasy to use and does not use a lot of memory
ConsItalian is not present in the languages.

By Scand on April 12, 2019
Hello, Nicola! Thanks for your comment! You're right - we should think about an Italian version as it seems like Outlook4Gmail becomes popular in Italy :)
Pär K.
Developer
Computer Software, Self-employed

“Outlook4Gmail”

ProsIt is easy to use and have good functionality
ConsSpeed of updating with Goggle account, sometimes it hang (not often)

By Scand on April 1, 2019
Pär, thank you for your feedback! We'll take a look at update speed to make it work really fast.
John G.
personal
Computer Networking, Self-employed

“Works pretty well”

ProsEasy to setup and runs fine in the background all day
ConsSeems to bog down with reoccurring events.

By Scand on April 10, 2019
Hello, John! Thanks for your great review! Please feel free to contact us for any bugs or technical issues you may experience, so we would eliminate them in the future updates as well.
Human Resources, Self-employed

“Great synchronization tool”

Overallmy accounts are continuously synchronized. It works well and easy
ProsEasy to use, synchronizes my 4 computers with (almost) no problems
Consreally nothing to complain about, works fine!

By Scand on April 10, 2019
Hello! Thanks for your reply! Could you please tell us a little more about the problems you've experienced?..
ANGELA B.
Administrator
Real Estate, 11-50 employees
August 13, 2019

“Bogs down your system”

OverallWe used it to try and get everyone in the office on the same calendar and email platform, to make it easier for scheduling. However, too many glitches, email was not updating correctly so we would end up still going to our main email site to get updated emails. Between not updating and all the crashes and freezes, we decided to just go back to regular gmail.
ProsAllowed us to have everyone on an in-house calendar and email. Able to see users schedule.
ConsDoesn't update email properly. Lots of glitches. Crashes and freezes often.

By Scand on September 13, 2019
Hello, Angela! Thank you for your review, it helps us making our product better. We're sorry to hear you've had to go back to regular gmail. It looks like a technical issue. We would like to contact you to bring you and your team back. Such problems occur very rarely and we're willing to help. Please describe the problem you faced with and send to outlook4gmail@scand.com
August 13, 2019
Consumer Electronics, 201-500 employees
June 2, 2019

“Everything works as advertised”

OverallEasy to use and makes me seem like I know what I'm doing with my calendars and appointments
ProsOutlook4Gmail let's me tie my Windows Outlook and Google contacts lists and calendars into one simple list.
ConsThe only con is that it costs money annually

By Scand on June 3, 2019
Hello! Thanks for your review - please feel free to drop us a line at outlook4gmail@scand.com if you'd like to see any new features. And thanks for staying with us!
June 2, 2019
Bruno M.
GM
Design, 11-50 employees

“Outlook4 GMAil”

OverallNo hassle and synchronisation with tablet and phone very easy!
ProsEaseness of the software; no trouble you let it do the job
ConsI cannot synchronise two calendars of G MAil + my outlook; I use personnally Outlook some companies with whom I have to share a G Mail pro calendar with (I have 2 G MAil calendars) then I cannot synchronize with two calendars Any possibility to fix it? Great asset for users like me

By Scand on April 15, 2019
Hello, Bruno! We're glad you like O4G. ) We would immediately proceed with your request regarding 2 calendars. And please feel free to share some other thoughts about how we could improve it!
Rudolf S.
Loaddata Aquisition
Automotive, 10,001+ employees

“Using Outlook4Gmail”

OverallGetting personal gmail informations into my microsoft office account without duplicating informations.
ProsIntegrates Gmail into Office very easily. Including everything. Doesn't harm with other mail programs.
ConsTakes some time to understand all features.

By Scand on April 15, 2019
Hello, Rudolf! We're proud to know our software is used by BMW experts! Thank you for your review and please feel free to contact us so we could help regarding all the features - anytime convenient for you.
Kortney B.
Fitness Trainer
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
September 8, 2019

“Easy to use”

OverallI use outlook for our studio as our company email address
ProsOutlook is an easy email platform to use. It allows me to create folders and easily find emails or addresses.
ConsI don't really have anything negative to say about this product. The product is free and is comparable to any other major email service.

By Scand on September 13, 2019
Hello, Kortney! Your review means a lot for our team, thank you! Please feel free to contact us (outlook4gmail@scand.com) to tell if you have any ideas on how we could make O4G better. We appreciate our user's opinion. Thanks again for staying with us!
September 8, 2019
David D. D.
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
April 12, 2019

“Most of the time I'm getting errors”

OverallI have to reinstall it after 3-6 months of use. Not fair. Suddenly I'm getting sync errors, contatct that cannot be syncronized uf!. I'm very tired about this I've contacted several times about this with your support
ProsSyncing Gmail & PC and nothing more to be liked to me
ConsNot easy to configure and reinstalling needed every 3 to 6 months

By Scand on April 16, 2019
Hello, David! We're sorry to hear you've had to reinstall it and it looks like a technical issue. We would like to contact you to bring it back to life if you don't mind. Such problems occur very rarely but we're willing to help.