OnCall Health Platform Ratings

Overall

About OnCall Health Platform

Cloud-based virtual care solution for healthcare organizations. White labeled HIPAA, PIPEDA, and GDPR compliant 1-1 and group video, instant messaging, and practice automation tool. Available on any device or browser. EMR integrations and custom analytics. Use OnCall's software to launch your own secure virtual care service and scale with the support of the OnCall team. No hardware needed and available for solo practitioners. Learn more about OnCall Health Platform

Tash K.
Research Coordinator
Research, 11-50 employees

“OnCall Review”

OverallOur overall experience has been really pleasant. I truly appreciate all of the great customer service we have received from the team and the tutorials they provided my team to make sure everyone felt at ease using this new system.
ProsI like that the program is easy to use and navigate. There aren't too many buttons or screens so it was easy to teach the staff I am working with, without the fear of them getting lost within the program
ConsFor our purposes, it would have been really nice to have more options/ freedom to set up patient surveys. As we work in research and need our questionnaires to match as closely as the standardize way they come, having more options would have allowed us to use this option- which was a key feature as to why we decided to increase our plan, and disappointing when it didn't end up working for our purposes.

By OnCall Health on September 12, 2019
Hi Tash, we appreciate you sharing your feedback! We're glad to hear that the platform has been easy to use for you and your staff! We're always working on updating and making our platform more user-friendly for our users - stay tuned for more updates coming your way!
Sofia S.
Wellness Counsellor & Coach
July 2, 2019

“Valuable + Cohesive Platform for Mental Health Professionals”

ProsThe ease of integrating various forms, client information, and booking all in one space. I appreciate the ability to link my booking page to various platforms and allowing clients to have the freedom to book and adjust their sessions when needed. Additionally, providing my clientele with various modes of interaction (i.e. messaging, video, phone, in person) is extremely valuable for meeting clients where they are at.
ConsThe inability to upload or input my own forms or remove/edit them. Prior to the Roster feature, it was challenging organizing sessions, notes, and client files - this has been a wonderful addition. In regards to payment, it is tricky at times utilizing this platform for individuals who do not have a credit card.

By OnCall Health on September 9, 2019
Hi Sofia, we appreciate your comprehensive review! We're so thrilled to hear that our platform works wonders for you in so many ways, especially how Roster has been a wonderful addition for you! Thank you for choosing OnCall Health!
Ashley E.
Social Worker/Psychotherapist
September 30, 2019

“Incredible customer service”

OverallI researched quite a bit and compared practice management programs while starting up my private practice. OnCall Health was my top choice for its professionalism, security (servers based in Canada, using Stripe for payments), features, and outstanding customer service. From first contact, I had the opportunity to talk to an actual person about package options, pricing, and user functions. OnCall team members guided me through how to use each feature and helped me figure out what would be the best features based on my needs. Since signing up as a customer, I have been connected with a rep to help me with any and all questions (and I have had a LOT as a new sole proprietor!). OnCall Health is ahead of the curve for its customer service and human contact. I don't feel like "just" a user: I feel like a valued customer. Thank you, OnCall Health!
ProsThe customer service makes using the software a user friendly experience. It takes a bit of getting used to, but it's easy to use pretty quickly. In addition, I love the security features (Canadian servers) and that it uses Stripe to process payments.
ConsIt's pricier than other programs, but it has a unique, integrated and secure online/video counselling feature. I don't use that currently but if I do in the future, I know it may be extra cost.

By OnCall Health on October 1, 2019
Hi Ashley, thank you for sharing such an incredible review! We are so thrilled to hear that our customer success team was able to help tailor the features to your practice and met your expectations! Our customers are our priority and we believe in always providing the best experience for all our users. Thank you for choosing OnCall, and we appreciate your valuable feedback!
September 30, 2019
Amber d.
Counsellor
August 30, 2019

“Great Support and One of the best Video Quality Applications”

OverallI do believe my overall experience with the platform as been positive. I think there is still some things they can work on like customization features. However, using the platform is easy and it is easy for my clients. In addition to this, the customer support is quick to respond and is also available for my clients so they are not asking me the questions.
ProsI find that with some of the other options for video sessions with a client can be of low quality. I like that this software allows the client to check their sound and video quality before the session. I have also found that it works well in remote areas when the internet is not the best.
ConsI do find that it is lacking some features for customization. For example, the receipts it automatically gives to the client does not have a lot of information on it and there is no option to change the formatting. For my clients that need to give the receipt to their insurance companies I have to send them one using my quick books as it includes more information like my license number on it that an insurance company requires.

By OnCall Health on September 9, 2019
Hi Amber, thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We do offer customization for insurance receipts that you are looking for, such as adding on your license number. Please reach out to your Customer Success Manager or support line and we would be happy to add this on for you!
August 30, 2019
Kameela O.
Clinical Social Worker / Psychotherapist
July 2, 2019

“Full suite PHIPA compliant platform”

OverallI started using OnCall for the online video capability but soon saw it's potential to support many other administrative purposes. Having a booking button on my website, using forms for intake, makes it easy for those looking for service to become clients. I've found the customer service with OnCall has been the best! It's a main reason, I'm reluctant to explore other options.
ProsEverything is in one place, OnCall is a full client management system integrated with online video platform. Booking (in-person, phone and online clients), cancellations, forms, payment, notes and online video use in one platform streamlines private practice needs.
ConsIn group sessions I wish there was a way to hide email addresses from other participants.

By OnCall Health on September 9, 2019
Hi Kameela, thank you for your stellar review of our platform and Customer Success Team! We're so glad to hear that OnCall Health became an all-in-one platform for your practice! Our group video session only shows the name of the participant and never emails. If you are experiencing trouble with this, our Customer Success Team would love to help you out!
Theodore B.
June 25, 2019

“Integral part of our practice”

OverallOn-Call Health has enabled my practice to be accessible to clients who reside in remote communities, travel frequently, or have other restrictions which make in office attendance difficult. It has allowed me to specialize and focus my practice on select populations/issues. On-Call staff have always been helpful and attentive to the few problems we have experienced in the past. Overall, the platform allows us to focus on therapy as opposed to the supportive technology. In remote communities, it enables us to provide psychological services in a private, time flexible way, removing the dreaded "walk to the clinic on the psychologist's day here".
ProsSecure, simple to use for both office and clients, stable with little external hardware demands. Client's rarely report trouble with set-up and are able to get support when needed.
ConsAt times video and /or audio can become distorted (although I have noticed this has not occurred over last few months). This typically occurs when clients are in areas of very poor connection services.

By OnCall Health on September 10, 2019
Hi Theodore, we're so thrilled to hear that OnCall Health became an integral part of your practice and played a positive role in increasing accessibility for your clients! We're glad that the platform allows you to focus on your practice and connect conveniently with your patients. Thank you for sharing your wonderful review with us!
Chelsea S.

“Review”

OverallI have found oncall to meet my businesses needs fairly well. I am most often met with help on the other end of the line.
ProsIt has most of the features I require (Messaging, video, booking and invoicing). It is fairly easy to use for both me and my clients.
ConsI would like to be able to book in person sessions rather than just video or telephone. I would also like to be able to book messaging appointments the same way so thgat it blocked my schedule. I would also like to be able to do my electronic charting on this system. That would be the ideal.

By OnCall Health on September 12, 2019
Hi Chelsea, we appreciate you sharing your feedback! Our provider-triggered booking provides the option to invite clients to in-person, phone, or video appointments. Providers also have full control of message-based appointments, and our helpful automations prevent double-bookings and books set in the past. OnCall fully integrates Oscar, an electronic charting system - we also have our Roster feature that allows you to manage and store patient data at ease!
Linda H.
March 15, 2019

“Helpful for a small practice”

OverallKeeping our clients' information/ communication private is of top priority to us. Oncall is PHIPA AND HIPAA compliant, is a Canadian company that has its servers within Canada, which was a big selling point for me.
ProsI love the ease of set up and use. The video quality is great - especially when both users have good connections. I also love that the program sends reminders to clients, eliminating no-shows. I tried the online note-taking and scheduling. It was fairly easy to set up (with a little coaching - thank you!) however, my preference is to use pen and paper. Tech support is wonderful. I haven't had many issues, but any that have come up have been dealt with immediately and met with expertise and kind professionalism.
ConsI'm not too tech savvy, so my preference is to use pen and paper where is comes to scheduling and note taking, therefore I have really only used the video option. The video has from time to time cut out, however the support team made some changes that have (so far) solved the issue.

By OnCall Health on September 9, 2019
Hi Linda, thank you for sharing your thoughts with us and kind words for our Customer Success team! We're so happy to hear that the video and scheduling feature have been easy to use for you. Asides from being PHIPA and HIPAA compliant, Call Health is also HIPAA compliant for our clients in the US!
March 15, 2019
Mila S.
Counsellor/Psychotherapist

“Almost there.”

OverallFor my purposes thus far OnCall has been increasingly functional and each new development has been very welcome. I have stayed because they have been willing to negotiate pricing with me. However, if OnCall does not keep up with other platforms as my business grows, I may have to look for another platform.
ProsRecent updates, such as roster and calendar, have made it more user friendly. I also like the video component, although I haven't used it much yet.
ConsThere are still some valuable features missing that other booking platforms have, such as the ability to upload forms myself, monthly stats output, and online booking. Also, I don't like the piece meal pricing. I would prefer to see one price for all the features, and base pricing on volume instead (like OWL Practice).
March 13, 2019

“Solid platform, amazing customer service!”

OverallThis platform saves me time and keeps my clients' information secure in many ways: dedicated, secure servers, Canadian, cloud (heaven forbid if there's a fire in my office and paper files are destroyed)... And like I said, great customer service.
ProsOncall Health has been a lifesaver for my private practice. It gives me back precious time from having to create templates and save separate files, to using their simple to use platform to do notes, process payments, and keep track of appointments. The customer service is bar none! They offer so much support and very quick to respond to any and all questions or concerns. I'm very happy.
ConsThe platform is a little clunky on mobile and sends out a lot it emails (confirmations, receipts, etc) to clients. I don't see that as a con myself, but some clients think it's a bit much. Others find it super helpful. Personally, I wish the calendar was more interactive (its functionality is limited compared to say, Google calendar) but this is a minor aspect for me.

By OnCall Health on September 12, 2019
Thank you for sharing your review with us! We're so glad to hear that OnCall has been a lifesaver for your practice and how you've been enjoying the note-taking, payment processing, and appointment-tracking features! We do pride ourselves on our 24/7 tech support - we're easily reachable by phone, email, and live chat!
Laurie B.
June 21, 2019

“Review of OnCall Health”

OverallI started using OnCall Health to be able to meet with clients on-line. This is the only product that I found that took into account my concerns about confidentiality and the fact that the servers are located in Canada.
ProsI really like that I can see my list of upcoming client meetings in one spot. I also really like that the software remembers previous information about my client set up (i.e. name, email, etc.) so that I don't have to retype this information when setting up a next appointment.
ConsOnce I've logged in to start a session with a client, I have to go through multiple steps to start the session (i.e. download the software to get started). It would be great to just hit "join video session" and be right there.

By OnCall Health on September 10, 2019
Hi Laurie, we're so glad to hear that you're really liking our automation feature that helps to recall previous client information! The steps that take you through set-up before your video session is to help you familiarize with our software and prevent any difficulties from arising during your session! We want to make sure that you and your clients are comfortable with the set-up before the meeting takes place. This typically only happens the first time you use the software and any sessions taking place after should take you directly to the video session. If you encounter any difficulties, please reach out to our support team that's available 24/7!
Ashley M.
Private Practice Therapist
June 20, 2019

“Local, HIPPA compliant, expensive ”

OverallGreat for my first year in business but looking for more cost effective ways moving forward
Pros Happy servers are local and emails are answered quickly. Lots of add ons in one place.
ConsI do enjoy the software, have had issues with clients being unable to get answers for trouble shooting issues. Instant messaging delays, intake forms Are no longer being delivered to clients automatically as expected. The amount taken off via stripe is not worth it. Easier to by pass stripe and use e transfers. Set up was not as easy as hoped.

By OnCall Health on September 12, 2019
Hi Ashley, we're sorry to hear that your clients have had trouble reaching our tech support team. Our tech support is available 24/7 for troubleshooting via email, phone, and live chat. Our team would also be happy to help you with your intake forms and walk you through set-ups if you have any difficulties. Thank you for sharing your review with us.
Irene G.
therapist

“Excellent support team”

ProsThe software is user friendly, and it's easy to navigate and to set up new client accounts. I also appreciate the function of being able to message clients while in a video session.
ConsSometimes when I change the time of a session with the editing option, the connection doesn't work as well.

By OnCall Health on September 12, 2019
Hi Irene, we're so glad to hear that you're liking OnCall's ease-of-use and our instant-based messaging feature! Did you know that you could also take notes and send documents during video sessions? If you need any guidance as to how this works, please do not hesitate to reach out to our 24/7 tech support team!
Devan C.
Registered Clinical Counsellor
March 13, 2019

“A great option to add to counselling businesses! ”

ProsI love how easy it is to bill clients who use credit card to pay, and that they receive an emailed receipt instantly! Saves lots of time on paperwork that way. I also love that I can pull up my whole history and produce reprinted receipts at any time.
ConsClients who do not want to pay via credit card or don't have a credit card still need manual receipts and payment processing in alternate ways. Additionally, it does not store client information or allow for appointment repeats so you have to plug in each appointment individually with their email.

By OnCall Health on September 6, 2019
Hi Devan, thank you for sharing your experience! Selecting the "recurring" option feature on the new appointment window will enable you to set recurring appointments on your calendar. We also have a Roster feature that would grant you to ability to create Roster profiles for your patients. From there, you would be able to access client history and status whenever and wherever! If you're looking for more information on Roster, please do not hesitate to reach out to your Customer Success Manager!
Melissa R.
Clinical Therapist

“Telehealth Solution”

ProsOnCall is a user friendly platform that allows ease of access for telehealth on both the provider, as well as the client experience. I really like the option to invite more than one individual which has been helpful when pulling additional members of a family into a session without all crowding around a single computer monitor.
ConsThe chat section of the live session is great for during the session, but it would be helpful to have an option to save or convert into a part of the record for the client to refer back to. I typically cut/paste it into another note or message for the client so that what was discussed can be documented, while also helpful for the client to access.

By OnCall Health on September 12, 2019
Hi Melissa, thank you for sharing your review with us and feedback on how we can better our live chat support! We love hearing that our platform is user-friendly and how you've been enjoying our video conferencing sessions that allows up to 15 participants at one time! Thank you for choosing OnCall!
EVA S.
Family Therapist

“On Call is Excellent”

OverallAbove answers this
ProsAs a professional counsellor on call is a must. For setting appointments from my website, which gets me both new and returning clients to client appointment reminders, which decrease no shows and keeps my operational monies flowing better. Easy to use software.
ConsNothing. During the time I have been with on call there have been developments and each one very helpful. Mostly I just have to do my part and it runs well.

By OnCall Health on September 12, 2019
Hi Eva, thank you for sharing your amazing review! We're so glad that you've been enjoying OnCall's easy-to-use features! Thank you for choosing OnCall!
Jennifer G.
Social Worker
June 13, 2019

“Making on-line counselling possible.”

OverallI am able to provide on-line counselling to clients who could not otherwise access services. Clients can go about their work day, school schedule out of town all while maintaining their therapy schedule and meeting their needs.
ProsI love the idea that it works as an office. I can schedule appointments, send reminders, create notes, send documents, send invoices.
ConsThe functionality of the audio is not always stellar. Payment is through Stripe. While this is easy, I lose a percentage of my fee and reading the Stripe website is not ever clear.

By OnCall Health on September 12, 2019
Hi Jennifer, we love that OnCall made online counselling possible and reachable anywhere and everywhere for your clients! With our all-in-one platform, we aim to make OnCall as user-friendly and accessible as possible throughout the whole process from booking appointments, note-taking, to online billing - we're so glad that the platform functions as an office for you! Thank you for sharing your review with us!
John S.
Social Worker

“OnCall Platform Review”

OverallIt is a wonderful added figure for my business. I am able to connect with clients who are not able to come to my office in person.
Pros1) easy, simple, and friendly to use 2) quick to schedule an appointment. 3) love the payment option 4) clear video and voice connection
Cons1) video clarity could be better 2) like to option to sent articles to my clients.

By OnCall Health on September 10, 2019
Hi John, we love to hear all the features that you're loving from OnCall! Video clarity is variable depending on your wifi connection - the stronger your wifi signal the better the quality of the video. There is also an option to send instant messages and attach files (text, video, and audio) to send to your clients during the video session! If you have any trouble navigating these features, please do not hesitate to reach out to our support line!
Maritza R.
June 13, 2019

“OnCall is a great asset to business expansion.”

OverallOnCall has been a great asset to my business. It is very easy to use. It is easy to use and learn even for technologically challenged individuals. Customer Service has been excellent and attentive.
ProsI love that the platform is HIPAA and PIPEDA compliant. This is THE reason I chose OnCall. The customer service has been good. I also love how the payment from the client is incorporated into the system. It works very smoothly. It is also expanding and new great features are constantly being added which makes the software even easier to use.
ConsAs the software improves and features are added, it becomes increasingly more expensive and the small upgrades add up to a significant increase for small businesses.

By OnCall Health on September 12, 2019
Hi Maritza, thank you for your kind words for our Customer Success Team and OnCall's platform! We're so glad that you're loving the ease-of-use and payment processing system online with our HIPPA and PIPEDA+PHIPA software. We're committed to providing the best user experience and constantly looking to improve our platform by adding new features - stay tuned for more updates!
Kayla C.
Licensed Counselling Therapist
June 20, 2019

“Great start for online practice”

OverallHaving oncall health offers a different choice to clients and abilities to be more flexible for supervision.
ProsEasy to use platform, like the option of uploading documents, messaging and video all in one.
ConsIt cuts out alot and at times, video does not work.

By OnCall Health on September 12, 2019
Hi Kayla, thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We're glad to hear that you're enjoying OnCall's easy-of-use! The video conferencing sessions work best when both you and your patients have connections to a strong wifi signal. This would minimize you chances of experiencing disconnections and bad video quality. Hope this helps!
Angela C.

“Good product”

OverallGenerally good. Customer service is good although I haven't had contact with them for a while.
ProsI like a secure option to offer my clients when they are unable to come in person.
ConsSometimes, clients have difficulty accessing it from their end even when I've sent the link. In the past, when I toggle from the video to access something else, I could not return to the video. I don't like the limit of 10 for recurring appts. Would like to be able to set that myself.
Ashley P.
Clinical Counsellor
Hospital & Health Care, Self-employed
June 17, 2019

“Much room for improvement”

OverallIt has been a stressful experience. Using the program has increased my work load and have had close calls with clients missing their appointments. It has been benefical to have the video conference feature and this has helped me land new clients.
Pros- I must approve appointments before it is confirmed by the client - tech support for clients if they have troubles with the video conference - direct credit card billing and receipts sent in one easy click of a button
Cons- It is not user-friendly or intuitive to use as a clinician - Secure messaging system is not linked to client roster - you must manually enter in their name, email address to send clients messages / files - Appointment times are not being saving correctly in client calenders and email reminders only include date (not time). Client have to login to the system to check; however, most clients do not do this. - Lack of control - I have to be in contact with OnCall constantly for any changes that need to be made

By OnCall Health on September 12, 2019
Hi Ashley, we appreciate you sharing your feedback with us! Securing messaging and notes that you've taken show up alongside with Roster. Appointment times are not being saved properly because Outlook unfortunately does not account for daylight savings - the best way to work around this is for patients to log into their accounts directly so they won't just be seeing their appointment date reminders in emails! We do also provide the option to charge cancellation-fees, which is tied to our automatic payment processing feature online, to prevent no-shows and late appointments. We hope this helps, Ashley, and if at any time you have any confusion or trouble, please do not hesitate to reach out to our 24/7 tech support or your Customer Success Manager!
Joy S.
Psychotherapist / Social Worker

“Highly Recommend oncallhealth.ca”

OverallMy clients much prefer OnCall Health over the previous platform. It's reliable, which when doing psychotherapy is very important! Picture and audio quality is very good, and the appointment booking process is quick and easy. The mobile / tablet version is just as straightforward and easy to use as the computer one.
ProsIt is straight forward, easy to use, and very reliable. When I switched from another telehealth platform to oncallhealth, I received positive feedback from virtually every one of my clients.
ConsClient's have to email support in order to update their payment information.

By OnCall Health on September 6, 2019
Hi Joy, thank you for sharing your experience! We strive to create a seamless experience for users across all devices, and we're thrilled to hear that OnCall Health is easy to use and reliable for your practice!
Charlene H.
June 25, 2019

“Review of On Call Health”

ProsI liked that on-line therapy and scheduling/billing is combined in one platform. The invoicing/scheduling is pretty straightforward when working on a PC. I like that I can view all of my appointments across multiple locations in the PC calendar.
ConsIt is more difficult to use the mobile version of the software. On the PC, it remembers my clients but on mobile it doesn't. This means I have to wait to use the PC to log in my appointments since it's too cumbersome to find the emails to populate. Also, cannot see the calendar view on mobile.

By OnCall Health on September 9, 2019
Hi Charlene, we appreciate you sharing your experience with us! We're so glad to hear that the software is easy to navigate on your PC! Our mobile app is new and we are currently working on improving our software to increase user experiences on mobile devices. Please stay tuned for updates in the coming months, and thank you for choosing OnCall Health!
Susan M.

“Great Platform”

OverallGreat platform....great service. The team at OnCall is always there to help.
ProsI love the OnCall Platform. It put my clients at ease knowing that it is secure and reliable.
ConsI am only interested in the video conferencing component of the platform but have to pay for all the other services availble....

By OnCall Health on September 6, 2019
Hi Susan, thank you for placing your trust in OnCall Health for 2+ years and sharing your feedback with us! Our commitment to providing a secure and reliable experience is our top priority and yes - we're always here to help with our 24/7 tech support!
Cory H.
Mental Health Care, 11-50 employees

“good program ”

Overallallows us to reach all of Alberta and the Yukon in providing consultation and counselling
Proswe have reviewed numerous platforms and we have chosen to go with oncall for our practice. it is easy to use and confidential. it's now just one click and go
Consnot necessarily a software issue but if the wifi on the other side user is bad, sound and video sometimes gets glitchy

By OnCall Health on September 9, 2019
Hi Cory, we appreciate you sharing your feedback with us! The video calls work best with a strong wifi signal to reduce any connection issues you might have, such as glitchy sound and video issues that you've been experiencing. We're glad that the platform has helped you reach clients in other areas and provinces!
Amanda R.

“Good Quality Video ”

OverallOverall no real issues
ProsMy clients enjoy the apt reminders and video easy to use
ConsBasic package is pricey. Additional features cost extra.

By OnCall Health on September 9, 2019
Hi Amanda, we're glad that your clients have found the reminders helpful and the platform easy to use! Thank you for choosing OnCall Health!
Nicole G.
Director of Mental Health
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
June 20, 2019

“Great Service all around”

OverallHaving the ability to charge missed appointments fees has been helpful
ProsPayment processing at ease I love the new roster feature, make adding appointment seamless My support staff have been great and consistent from the beginning
ConsThere is nothing wrong with software, but as a business, I didn't use the video option as much I wish we did. Clients just were not interested.

By OnCall Health on September 10, 2019
Hi Nicole, thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We're sorry to hear that your clients haven't been using the video option as much as you hoped them to! If you're not finding the video feature as helpful, we hope that you've been enjoying other features on the platform, such as scheduling, appointment reminders, instant-based messaging, to name a few! We love that you're loving the Roster feature and our Customer Success Team, and we hope to continue to bring more features that you'll love!
Judith P.
Occupational Therapist
June 20, 2019

“Solved many private practice issues!”

OverallI have really enjoyed being able to host training workshops online without having to book a space and all the other preparation that goes with live "onsite" programs. OnCall Health has made this so easy! I have also really appreciated the support that staff at OnCall Health have offered in learning how to use and setting up the platform.
ProsOnCall Health's platform has been user friendly - for me and my clients. I like being able to set my own availability on the scheduler, screen share, and host online groups as easily as individual clients. As a Canadian therapist, I especially appreciate that this platform (being a Canadian business located within Canada) works within Canadian health information privacy regulations.
ConsI haven't had any struggles with the platform, so there really hasn't been anything that I don't like about it.

By OnCall Health on September 12, 2019
Hi Judith, thank you for the kind words you have to say about OnCall and our support team! We're so glad to hear that our platform has helped you solve many private practice issues and that you've been enjoying our user-friendly features, like scheduling and hosting online groups. OnCall is a PHIPA and PIPEDA compliant software - providing a secure experience for our clients is always our top priority!
Durel A.
October 8, 2019

“Great for tele-mental health”

ProsWhat I like most about the software is that it offers the capability of facilitating clients by video, increasing accessibility of service. I also like the fact that it adheres to PHIPA & PIPEDA, and it's a Canadian company.
ConsThe cost for what it provides is a bit prohibitive.

By OnCall Health on October 11, 2019
Hi Durel, we appreciate you sharing your feedback! We're so glad to hear that OnCall increases the accessibility of your practice and we are indeed complaint in both Canada and the US to ensure that all patient data is securely protected! Thank you for choosing OnCall!
Jelani A.
September 20, 2019

“Pretty solid software ”

ProsThe system is easy to set up and use. Clients have also found it easy to use. The video quality is good.
ConsI've dealt with a few dropped calls. Clients with older laptops have also had some issues.

By OnCall Health on September 24, 2019
Hi Jelani, thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We love to hear that OnCall is easy to set up and use! To prevent dropped calls, it's best to ensure that both you and your clients are connected to a strong wifi signal. This would reduce bad video quality, any lag/glitch, and any dropped calls for both parties! We appreciate your review, and thank you for choosing OnCall!
September 20, 2019
Janice H.
Used the software for: I used a free trial
September 9, 2019

“Using on call”

ProsQuality of video call good. Good support for services.
ConsA bit complicated to get clients to join in and schedule meeting Difficult to set up billing

By OnCall Health on September 12, 2019
Hi Janice, your feedback is much appreciated! Our support team would be happy to walk you through any complications you may be experiencing with joining appointments, scheduling, and online billing - we are available 24/7 via email, phone call, and live chat!
September 9, 2019
Sandra (Sandy) S.
June 13, 2019

“OnCall Review on Wednesday June 13, 2019”

OverallOnCall allows me to continue to work with clients (who generally come into the office) if they cannot get to my office due to a snow storm or transportation issue, and I am able to see several clients who are out of the area.
ProsThat it is PHIPA compliant, made in Ontario, there is no freezing and it easy easy to navigate.
ConsThere is nothing that I can think of at this time.

By OnCall Health on September 12, 2019
Hi Sandra, we're so glad that OnCall was able to help you reach clients more conveniently! Not only is OnCall PHIPA and PIPEDA compliant, we are also HIPAA for those located in the US! Thank you for sharing your review!
Samantha S.
Counsellor/Business Owner
June 17, 2019

“This Platform Has Been A Great Support”

OverallI didn't realize what I was missing out on until I had an online system for taking notes and keeping track or clients.
ProsI like that I can keep my notes online and that I have a secure platform that is BCACC approved for video sessions and notes. The customer service has been outstanding.
ConsIn the beginning it was missing a few features that I really wanted, like the client roster. Customer service answered all of my questions and was quick to give me updates as new features rolled out.

By OnCall Health on September 12, 2019
Hi Samantha, thank you for your amazing review and sharing your kind words for our Customer Success Team! We love that you're loving the platform and new features that we've added recently, like Roster. Thank you for choosing OnCall!
Camilla L.
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees
March 21, 2019

“Great option for secure communications”

ProsI like the fact that payment is handled by OnCall. I also like that emails and reminders are sent to the clients.
ConsIt requires set up. ZOOM conferencois easy. OnCall requires you to be familiar in advance if using the software

By OnCall Health on September 9, 2019
Hi Camilla, thank you for sharing your feedback! We do not require any of our clients to be familiar with ZOOM beforehand. We walk our clients through set-up and provide coaching sessions on product features to help our clients ease into comfortability of use and navigation with our software. Our 24/7 bilingual tech support team is always here to help if you ever run into any problems!
March 21, 2019
Sherry L.
RN, RO

“Great system ”

OverallCustomer support has been timely and helpful - both for me and my clients.
ProsAble to connect with clients on line in a safe HIPPA-compliant way.
ConsMaximum of 15 people can attend an online meeting.

By OnCall Health on September 9, 2019
Hi Sherry, thanks for sharing your thoughts with us! We recommend a maximum of 15 people in one video call at this time to avoid any technical issues that may arise surrounding bandwidths. We're always working on coming up with solutions to accommodate our users - this is something that we will look into!
Cheryl G.
Registered Psychologist
July 3, 2019

“OnCall viable option for online sessions”

OverallReally appreciate the technical support available - there response is quite quick and they are willing to connect with clients to help solve problems with the platform
ProsEasy to use for most part and clients find appointment reminders helpful
ConsQuality is variable Mac and Apple users tend to experience more problems with it

By OnCall Health on September 9, 2019
Hi Cheryl, we're glad that you've found the software easy to use and the appointment reminders helpful for your clients! The quality of our software is designed to be consistent across all systems and devices - if you continue to experience any trouble with the quality, please know that our 24/7 bilingual tech team is always here to help!
July 3, 2019
Glenn C.

“Awesome professional tool”

OverallGreat except for the time change issues.
ProsEasy to use, provides a secure connection between you and your clients.
ConsClients need to change times frequently and the system is very hard to deal with if someone is late or wants to start early. Why the restriction on changing times at all?

By OnCall Health on September 12, 2019
Hi Glenn, thank you for sharing your review! OnCall does provide the option to charge a cancellation-fee, typically with a 24-hour policy, which is automatic with our payment processing system online should you experience a no-show or late appointment. We hope this helps with what you are experiencing and as always, our 24/7 tech support team is always available!
Ariel B.
Registered Social Worker
April 21, 2019

“Does what it is Supposed to DO, confidentially...”

OverallON Call was incredibly easy to set-up. It is very easy to use. It allows me to continue therapy with my psychotherapy clients when they are traveling out of town, rather than have them interrupt their process. It is very easy to use on their end, as well as mine, and the platform is very well designed (simple) and functional. Just make sure you are not working with a throttled wifi service. I love that it is not based in the US, where Homeland security can have its paws on everybody's health records. I feel I can trust the confidentiality arrangements and have peace of mind using it!.
ProsAll Canadian Great onboarding process Straighforward and simple to use
ConsI would like to be able to design my own forms (they do a good job processing your forms if you send them to them...)

By OnCall Health on September 12, 2019
Hi Ariel, we're so glad to hear that OnCall provides an accessible alternative for your clients when travelling and peace of mind knowing that our platform is HIPAA and PHIPA+PIPEDA compliant! Thank you for sharing your amazing review with us!
April 21, 2019
Karly D.
Physiotherapist
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

“Great service”

OverallI've had excellent service right from when I started looking into this platform through to its use.
ProsI like how easy it is for the client to set it up with the tech support direct from On Call- tech or connectivity isn't something I have to worry about.
ConsThe look- the bright white screen when logging in can be hard to look at for people with light sensitivity or concussion.

By OnCall Health on September 12, 2019
Hi Karly, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We've taken your feedback to the team and we're working on making improvements to better accommodate our users. Thank you for choosing OnCall and stay tuned for more updates!
Chuck M.
Executive Director
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1001-5000 employees
March 23, 2019

“Exactly what we were looking for...”

OverallTheir platform enabled us to launch an entirely new line of service, one that we see as meeting a growing demand in our industry. Seamless integration and flexibility that accommodated our specific needs made this a pleasure to implement. I really like this company and their team!
ProsWe wanted a platform that met our needs for virtual counseling and client connection. While many vendors also wanted to sell their bundled services, and others were not very responsive, OnCall Health managed to hit all the right notes in terms of service and flexibility. Very easy to work with, very easy to use, and the support is excellent.
ConsCan't think of a negative at this point.

By OnCall Health on September 9, 2019
Hi Chuck, thank you for your glowing review! We are so pleased to hear that OnCall Health hits all the right notes for you and helped your business grow. Thank you for choosing OnCall Health and we're excited to continue to work with you!
March 23, 2019
Chris A.
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

“Very Happy”

OverallFairly new client, but love it so far.
ProsTraining was great and OnCall did all the back end set up for us.
ConsNo issues so far, haven't run into any problems.

By OnCall Health on September 9, 2019
Hi Chris, thank you for choosing OnCall Health! We are so excited to hear that you're loving your initial experience with the platform. Thank you for your amazing review!
Josephine M.
nurse practitioner
Medical Practice, Self-employed

“Great Health Platform”

ProsUser friendly product. Patients can easily be seen at home without coming into the office.
ConsIf the OnCall Health App can do documentation in the app - it would benefit the health care practitioner to do their virtual visit anywhere without logging into the laptop

By OnCall Health on September 12, 2019
Hi Josephine, we appreciate your amazing review about OnCall! We do have a documentation feature, which allows you to take notes online, available for use during video sessions. Please let us know if you have trouble finding this feature - our support team is here to help 24/7!
Amy H.
Counsellor
June 18, 2019

“My experience with OnCall Health”

OverallOverall my experience has been good and positive. No major complaints.
ProsThe customer service for the platform is excellent. I also enjoy how easy it is to make appointments and charge for services. The videos have always been clear with no difficulties and I love how my clients can call OnCall Health any time if they are having difficulties.
ConsSome features can be a bit finicky. It also would be nice to be able to have a client roster, which isn't a feature that they offer.

By OnCall Health on September 12, 2019
Hi Amy, thank you for your kind words for our Customer Success Team! We're glad that you're enjoying the software's ease-of-use, secure video conferencing, and online billing system. We do currently offer a Roster profile system that helps you centralize all patient data so you can reference anything and everything when you need it! Thank you for sharing your review with us!
June 18, 2019
Michael S.
March 13, 2019

“Review of Oncall Health”

OverallSo far so good!
ProsEase of use. Oncall Health is easy and works.
ConsSometimes calls drop (typically if there's low wifi). I don't like having to reset the camera to "front" each time.

By OnCall Health on September 6, 2019
Hi Michael, we're glad to hear that you're having a good experience with OnCall Health so far! It's always best to hold video calls where you have a strong wifi signal to reduce any connection issues you might experience, such as call drops in your case. Thank you for sharing your experience!
Julie W.

“Good customer service ”

OverallOverall a fairly positive experience; would recommend to businesses that could benefit from the platform
ProsSimplistic and easy to use. Their customer service is very responsive.
ConsLacking needed features for my set up, ongoing tech issues (they were good at trying to solve these), and slightly higher cost than their competitors.

By OnCall Health on September 9, 2019
Hi Julie, thank you for your kind words for our Customer Success Team! Our team is available 24/7 to help you with your set-up and tech issues. We're also glad to hear that you've found our platform simplistic and easy to use!
Helen L.
counsellor
June 27, 2019

“confirming they have filled in intake form”

OverallWhen I reach them, very helpful
Prosthe professional presentation... I liked most about this is the professional presentation
Consthat it does not " note" case name when notified that they have filled in intake form. I then have 120 clients to go through to figure out who filled out the intake form

By OnCall Health on September 9, 2019
Hi Helen, thank you for sharing valuable feedback! We are currently working on making improvements to the intake forms to eliminate the inconvenience of this process. Our team always strives to provide the most user-friendly experience possible and we hope to have an update for you soon!
June 17, 2019

“Easy and Convenient Platform ”

ProsI like the fact that it is intuitive and that confidentiality is maintained.
ConsI didn't realize it would take a week to receive payment. Although not a significant problem, it would be nice r to receive payment sooner so that it is easier to keep track of.

By OnCall Health on September 12, 2019
Thank you for sharing your review with us! We do source our payment processing to a third-party provider - which might typically take longer to process!
Used the software for: I used a free trial
March 13, 2019

“Easy to use, user-friendly, simple, compliant with PHIPA”

OverallTelemedicine - compliance with PHIPA Simple platform for patients of all technological experiences
Prosvery easy use simplicity of process many features worth utilizing (I personally did not need to use their other features outside of the basic plan because I have other systems in place, but they are definitely worth exploring) customer service very helpful
Construthfully, I think it is a little bit overpriced particularly for the basic plan (competitor companies offer a lower price point). I can understand the pricing for subscriptions with more features but I think there should be another option for just using the video platform (more bare bones)

By OnCall Health on September 12, 2019
Thank you for sharing your review with us! We're so glad to hear that the platform is simple and easy to use! OnCall is an all-in-one software with integrated features linking to one another to provide users the most inclusive experience possible. Think of it as having your own office online - this is what OnCall can do for you!
Ashley K.

“Recommending OnCall”

ProsWhat I like best about OnCall is knowing I'm using a platform that's secure and private.
ConsThere's a few extra "bells and whistles" which I don't find are necessary. Occasionally client's have trouble connecting to the video call.

By OnCall Health on October 11, 2019
Hi Ashley, thank you for sharing your feedback! We love to hear that you love using our secure and private platform. The difficulties your clients have experienced connecting to video calls is likely due to not having a strong wifi/internet connect. For video calls to work best, it's best to ensure that both you and your clients are connected to strong internet signals. As always, our technical support team is available 24/7 to help you navigate through any difficulties you may encounter. We appreciate your feedback, and thank you for choosing OnCall!