Score My Reviews Ratings

Overall
4.8/5

About Score My Reviews

Review and reputation management platform for SMBs that helps automate review collection and generation processes. Learn more about Score My Reviews

Gregory H.
Construction, 11-50 employees
May 16, 2019

“Bargain price compare to other similar software!”

ProsWe have been using their software to collect ratings for our HVAC repair services. The dashboard integration was a breeze. We can send individual review invitation when each repair is done, right when we are at the customers house or even send mass invitation to our customers by uploading an excel sheet to write a review. Their price is a bargain compare to other similar software which dose the same thing. Their interface is very clean and easy to work with.
ConsNo complaints regarding their service. The customer service has always been tremendously helpful.
May 16, 2019
Dariush J.
October 15, 2019

“Very useful tool”

ProsIt is ultimate solution for improving company rating and rank . Easy to work, great customer support and affordable!
ConsSo far there is item to dislike about this service.
October 15, 2019
Carlos S.
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees
April 24, 2019

“This software make it easy to get more customer reviews”

ProsI own a small moving company. This software allow us to focus on our moving business instead of distressing about our online business reputation. Asking our customers for review is now very easy since by end of the week we just upload our customers name and phone into their system and we receive couple of new reviews every week. The system also send us notification of any negative reviews before going public so we can reach out to the customer and see what the issue is.
ConsI don't have any issues with the application at this moment and we have been using it for a while now. It does what we expect it to do.
April 24, 2019
Sally W.
Retail, 1-10 employees
June 4, 2019

“I don't usually write reviews but in this case I felt I had to!”

ProsTheir platform provide a great way to auto request reviews. The request is personal and my clients think I've sent it out. I think it's a great efficient way to grow your online reputation. I can also show all the good reviews in my website. I don't have to do anything and l the new reviews just goes to my site automatically. Its working and we've gotten 30% more reviews since we started. This is by far the best money I spend each month since it will increase our lead and conversion rate for all the Google AdWords that we are spending.
ConsThere is noting really to mention here!!
June 4, 2019
Sara M.
Administrator
May 8, 2019

“Great product. Easy to use!”

OverallThis application simply dose what is supposed to do. Getting us more reviews!
ProsWe have gained lots of new reviews and that has improved our sales. We are showing all our good reviews in our site with their software and that help our new clients to be more confident when they want to hire us.
ConsWe don't care much about other features in their dashboard. As long as we can get more online reviews that is good.
May 8, 2019
Robert W.
March 14, 2019

“It really helps you to increase your positive online reviews”

ProsWe have only using Score My Reviews app for several months now and we are already happy with the improvement we have made in getting new reviews so fast. Their dashboard is very simple to figure out and work with. We look forward to continuing to work with them.
ConsWe expected to have the reviews from Angie's List also to feed to our site, but they said something about API or Angie's List doesn't let the reviews to feed in our site, etc., however we still can collect reviews for our Angie's List account.

By Score My Reviews on March 20, 2019
Hi Robert. Thank you for taking your time and review our web application. We are glad that ScoreMyReviews works for you. Regarding the public APIs, please contact us, so we can discuss it in more detail.
March 14, 2019
Boone A.
General Mgr
Automotive, 51-200 employees
October 18, 2019

“Support”

ProsWell defined, process oriented friendly and knowledgeable.
ConsNothing about the support was negative, in my opinin
October 18, 2019
Raeon P.
March 20, 2019

“Great concept for getting more online reviews”

ProsGreat concept for getting more online reviews. We have been effortlessly receiving online reviews from our clienteles. Very satisfied with the quick account setup, and clean aspect and simple interface to use and works. Strongly recommended
ConsI wish they would provide other services like SEO too.
March 20, 2019