EZ Payment Services Ratings

Overall
4.4/5
4.8/5

About EZ Payment Services

With EZ Payment Services, you'll reduce data entry errors, save staff time, eliminate after-hours bank runs, and increase cash flow. By offering a secure electronic payment option, parents can pay for childcare the same way they pay other bills - online - and it keeps them paying on time, every time. EZ Payment Services integrates easily with EZCare & EZ-CARE2 software. Setup is FREE, meaning no expensive one-time fees, no monthly service fees, and you pay only for the transactions you process. Learn more about EZ Payment Services

October 9, 2018

“EZCare is an incredible preschool software”

OverallOverall it's been a great software and they continue to improve. They're open to suggestions from the public who use the software. We've seen an increase in our time management by not having to enter every single piece of information on an account and allow the WebLink form online enrollment to handle this.
ProsWe use EZCare for the preschool located on our church campus and transitioned to it from CCM. It has an incredible way of handling family information and the fact that it's cloud-based is a HUGE plus. Our preschool workers would have to come in on snow days and log in just to send emails or texts out to parents about the snow day. Now they can send those texts/emails from the comfort of their home. The switching of paradigms when moving from CCM to EZCare was a tough curve to get over, but EZCare has a great implementation team that teaches you along the way how to use the system that you've helped create. I like how EZCare is able to meet what you need out of a system and not restrict what's needed to one specific pattern. While making it easy on the teachers/workers, it also helps parents with the parent portal. You can use this as a parent to make changes to your child's information on file in the system, and set up payment information/make payments. As a worker, you can use this portal to also record information. Also, online enrollment is AWESOME!
ConsSo far the only con we've had is that it did take a while to understand the changes from CCM to EZCare in how billing was processed, information was entered on accounts, etc. But truly the training team does a great job in helping you to understand through that.

By SofterWare on October 31, 2018
Thank you for the wonderful review. Glad to hear how much you are enjoying using EZCare. I love that your teachers/workers and parents are liking the system, and that you have found online enrollment to be awesome. Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist.
October 9, 2018
Melissa G.
Accounting Specialist
Non-Profit Organization Management, 501-1000 employees
January 12, 2017

“EZ-Care is EZ!”

OverallI cannot recommend EZ-Care enough! It is the easiest software program I have used to manage our childcare sites. We have eight childcare locations that I (the accounting specialist) manage. The ability to connect all of our programs is wonderful! This software is user friendly and allows us to focus on what is really important, the kids in our care! One of my favorite things about this program is the ability to customize it however you need to. You can add fields that are important to you. Other programs I have used required the company to create the fields and they charge a fee per field added. EZ-Care allows unlimited fields and you have the ability to create them yourself. EZ-Care also allows you to create your own reports which is extremely helpful! You can create them to include any of the fields you have created. We use these for rosters, balance dues, staff training, medical, health care plans, assessments, extra-curricular classes, etc. EZ-Care has also made billing extremely simple! Majority of our families are on our EFT draft (process all payments with the few clicks of your mouse) but we also have Insta-Charge (ability to run payments instantly in the system) and Click to Pay (online bill pay). These functions have dropped our time of manually inputting cash payments and checks down to 1%! With a program this wonderful, we haven't needed support all that often, but when we do, they are AMAZING! They have the friendliest, most helpful customer service I have ever interacted with. Not only do they help with whatever issue we are having, they also often offer ideas or tips on how to do something easier or better. I highly recommend this software to everybody! After working with it for eleven years, I haven't found anything it couldn't do that I needed!
Prosuser friendly, billing, reports, time saver
Consn/a
January 12, 2017
Julia D.
Coordinator of Extended Day and Summer Programs
Primary/Secondary Education, 51-200 employees
July 26, 2019

“EZCare online software is GREAT!”

OverallWe recently started accepting payments online and it has helped tremendously with the collections process. I think it's awesome that this software has a payment portal!
ProsThis software is very easy to use and it provides all of the functions I need it to do! It's customizable which is great because everyone's organization is a little different. My business office especially appreciates the finance reports which provide all the information needed for reconciliations each month. I also appreciate how it is web-based, so I can access it anywhere. The company is very quick to address questions and concerns, as well.
ConsVery minor- but a few clunky items. For example, when you are entering checks, you have to enter them in one area and then go to a different area to download/print a deposit slip. It would be easier if you could print right from the page you are entering the checks on. Also, I wish you could copy/paste things like time ranges when entering in schedules.

By SofterWare on August 2, 2019
Julia, Thank you for the awesome review of EZcare online childcare software. I love your Review Title, "EZCare online software is GREAT!" Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist
July 26, 2019
Danielle P.
501-1000 employees
October 14, 2016

“Fantastic Program / Top Notch Customer Service & Training!!”

OverallThis software is oustanding! We have been a user for many years! The upgrades and options to streamline day to day billing and A/R functions - continue to save both parents and our administration hours upon hours! The options are ENDLESS with EzCare! The ability to customize the software to your centers needs is the best feature. As we all know, in the Early Childhood / Extended Day world - times change, rates change, schedules change, staff changes (as all these are happening constantly) -- with a quick click or two - EzCare is there to make day to day functions transition with you without a problem! The Support staff and training offered are helpful beyond description - from the knowledge base online, to the online support request options, to the phone support - they are always there to help solve ANY question with EASE! When we wonder, "how could I do this... ?" , a quick phone call to support and they are there to trouble shoot -- even logging right into my system to walk us through it step by step. We love EZCare - and would HIGHLY recommend this software .
ProsEase of use , Dynamic Support System, Training & webinars, Customizable to your Center's ever changing needs -
ConsThere isn't anything NOT to like about this software!
Recommendations to other buyersLOVE EZCare -- I would highly recommend this software for any Center , small to large.
October 14, 2016
Elsie H.
Office assistant
December 26, 2018

“EZ Care experience at KK”

OverallI use EZCARE at Kiddie Kollege, a small daycare center, to post payments, enter clients information, and post tuition. I use it to help email invoices to parents so that they may keep track of their balances. It also provides them a statement to use for tax purposes. This has taken a lot of work off the owner.
ProsEZCARE is easy to learn. As a new user 3 years ago, I was not sure if I would be successful. But once I began to enter date and payments as well as posting tuition, I realized that the program is user friendly.
ConsI have only had one question that I would like more support for and that is changing the way some of the form I use look. Changing the forms required some steps that I am not familiar with.

By SofterWare on January 2, 2019
Elsie, thank you for the awesome review of EZCare hosted child care system. I am thrilled to hear about your success with the system. :) The support team would be happy to assist you with any questions you may have when working in EZCare and the forms you are using. They can be reached at (800) 220-2229. Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist
December 26, 2018
Asher A.
Registrar
February 25, 2019

“EZCare Review”

OverallOver all it does what we need it to do. The few items that I listed above, I feel, would make the job run smoother.
ProsIt's fairly easy to use. Helps to keep our families information well organized.
ConsThere are a couple of things that would help make emails and ledger run smoother. I don't like how I can not go back to the family tab or ledger while sending invoices. I can not move the screen for emails over to look back at ledger for reference without closing the email screen. Then when I pull it back up I have to retype everything. If there can be a way to have more functionality between screen without have to close them, would be a big help. Also, spell check for emails should be added.

By SofterWare on February 27, 2019
We are so glad to hear you find the system easy to use and it has helped organize your information. Many of the features in the system come from clients suggestions. We would love to hear from you in the Client Relations Department We can be reached at (800) 220-3537. Thank you so much for your review! It is appreciated.
February 25, 2019
Jennifer W.
Day Care Director
June 25, 2019

“EZCare really is EZ!”

OverallParents love the ease of us being able to quickly pull up any information on their child/children, in case it needs to change, or if they need a copy of something. Of course, we wish we were on the version that offers the Parent Portal, so they could do those things themselves.....but our Business Office is too stingy to pay the extra cost. We also love being able to offer card payments, rather than just checks or cash.
ProsEasy to learn and operate, even when updates and changes come along.
ConsThe ONLY thing I miss about the program we used to use is the automatic Tuition Posting when we opened the program each Monday morning. We have to remember to manually post tuition each Monday, which can get a little dicey, depending on how the day starts out!

By SofterWare on July 23, 2019
Thank you for the wonderful review of our desktop version of EZCare. I am glad to hear that you find the system easy to learn and use! When your ready to move to the version with the Parent Portal let us know. :) Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist
June 25, 2019
Jasmine H.
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
September 19, 2018

“EZ-CARE Review”

ProsEasy to learn, easy to find what ever I was looking like when I was looking to do a report, or last day for attendance , first day of starting, posting payments, emailing the ledgers to the parents. Easy to ready the ledgers ( for me) and explain the accounts to the parents, Support team are very helpful , every time I call I learn a lot from them.
ConsSlowing down in the afternoons (in our time, California) a lot used to be a lot, but now it's getting better, it's not easy to put the parents or children's pictures, I like it to be easier.

By SofterWare on October 12, 2018
Thank you, Jasmine, for taking your time to review EZCare's hosted system. I am glad to hear you are finding the system easy to use. Please reach out to the technical support department about the slowness you are experiencing with your system. The Support Team is always happy to help with any questions you may have. Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist
September 19, 2018
Diana H.
March 18, 2019

“EZCare is a great software”

OverallI have used EZCare for about 30 years. The program makes our center run smoothly, the option to store almost any information in the database makes it easy to quickly access information, like immunizations, to complete a report.
ProsThe online version is great I can access the program from anywhere. The tech support is very helpful and will help you step by step when you want to make reports or have a problem. The option to merge information into forms makes sending notices to parents quick and easy. The program is customized for what your center needs. I love the program and as time passes it only gets better.
ConsI can't think of anything I do not like.

By SofterWare on April 1, 2019
Diana, . I am thrilled to hear how much you enjoy using EZCare. Thank you for your continued business over the years. Anytime you have any questions our support team is happy to help. Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist
March 18, 2019
Andrea B.
Director, Center for Early Education
December 18, 2018

“EZ Care has made a world of difference in our Center!”

OverallIt's been wonderful! Support is so helpful and kind. I am organized and I can plan ahead far better than in the past.
ProsAll of our families information is in one place! I can project my numbers and see where I have space. I can see what I will be billing out in advance. I am able to build and tweak the system to meet my exact needs!
ConsThere are too many clicks to change schedules. I wish I could copy and paste! I can't email both family contacts at once to include them in my center emails. I never know if my web registration is done uploading because I have to refresh it to make the screen change.

By SofterWare on January 2, 2019
Andrea, Thank you for taking your time to complete the review of EZCare online child care software. I love to hear that EZ Care has made a world of difference in your Center! It sounds like you've got a great idea to improve EZCare that would save lots of time. We take customer suggestions very seriously and review the Suggest & Vote site regularly when planning our product roadmaps. In 2018, we completed many clients suggested improvements from our Suggest & Vote site. If you need help entering that idea, we would be happy to assist, The Client Relations Team can be reached at (800) 220-3537. We look forward to speaking with you. Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist
December 18, 2018
Education Management, 10,001+ employees

“EZCare Review”

ProsI loved how much information can be added onto each page as needed. I also loved all the different reports that could be made using all the different information entered. This system keeps students accounted for and keeps track of their information seamlessly. Also, the customer service was always phenomenal whenever assistance was needed.
ConsThe only downfall was getting used to making reports. The first few times were challenging to figure out alignment, correct info needed, and other things. But, I would just hop on the phone and a representative was there to assist me and help finish the report.

By SofterWare on June 6, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of EZCare hosted system. Glad to read how much you love the system. Anytime you have questions the support team is happy to help. Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist
Amy R.
June 12, 2009

“I love ezcare and have been a client since the late eighties. ”

OverallI love ezcare and have been a client since the late eighties. This is the only center management software that I have ever used, or would ever recommend--I believe softerware has has been doing this longer than anyone and their experience shows in a superior product, and excellent customer service. The old DOS version that I was using was still adequate, however the developments over the past 15 years or so have made a great program even better! The software is truly easy to use, and if you get stuck, the support team will "hold your hand" until you figure it out--they are without a doubt the most helpful software support I have ever dealt with.
ProsDoes so much more than my old DOS ezcare program! Being able to bill parents and subsidy programs separately has made life much easier. Now we know how much the parents actually owe, and how much our subsidy programs are responsible for. Billing in gereral is so much more streamlined--it is literally something that can be done now in about 5 minutes! I also love being able to link directly to parent's e-mail addresses. The report wizard makes it simple to customize reports, and the cabinet/drawer system allows for so much flexibility in data management. We also purchased the time clock component which has the capacity to simplify billing and payroll even further. The Church administrator/Treasurer is impressed with all of the different types of information the reports can generate, and loves that he can get his information now in excel format! I also really enjoyed the webinars!
ConsI was a little surprised at how much data entry was necessary even with the personalized data backup! We still have not caught up on entering immunization information! The staff drawer was also completely empty, so although you're not starting from scratch, you are definitely not transferring as much data as you think you are.
June 12, 2009
Katie C.
Day Care Director
Education Management, 201-500 employees

“We Love EZ CARE2”

OverallI have appreciated the updates we have received through the years and the innovations we now enjoy. However, I had thought that by being hosted, there would be more updates more often. EZ2 is a great program for our needs and overall we have enjoyed using it. Customer service is top notch and everyone is great to work with. We don't hesitate to call support when needed. Looking forward to the new update soon!
ProsBilling and payments have really made the difference in our monthly bottom line. Having an up to date database of children and families is invaluable!
ConsSimple features like cutting and pasting are not normal and therefore challenging. We would like to be able to add attachments to blast emails.
Recommendations to other buyersI'm wondering how much the input on the Suggest and Vote is utilized. I like going through it and adding my two cents, but don't really see much progress. Thinking out loud. :-)
Camille S.
Senior Account Clerk
Primary/Secondary Education, 1001-5000 employees

“EZCare EZ2USE”

ProsThis program is very easy to use. I have used this software program for some time now and over the years, features have been added to adapt to the way consumers pay for services. I love the Insta-Charge feature that enables our clerks to take payments on the spot. The information on each tab is easy to read and assess the information needed.
ConsWhile there are many pre-made reports that can be modified, it is somewhat limited on the ability to create personalized reports. However, I believe EZCare is coming out with a new generation of software that is supposed to address this issue.

By SofterWare on June 6, 2019
Camille, Thank you for the awesome review. I love your title " EZ2USE". Glad to read how much you enjoy the system! Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist
Kyley H.
June 10, 2019

“EzCare”

OverallCustomer support is great! Someone is always there to help support and answer any questions I may have.
ProsI have been using Ezcare since it was a downloadable software. I have loved the switch over to the web version and being able to log in from anywhere. The program is user friendly and saves tons of time on my billing and tuition process.
ConsNot as many reports available yet but they continue to add more all the time.

By SofterWare on June 12, 2019
Kyley, Thank you for the awesome review of EZCare. You will see more and more reports being added to the system. :) I will let the Support Team know how much you appreciate them. Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist.
June 10, 2019
Jennifer R.
Secretary
October 11, 2016

“Outstanding Software”

OverallWe started using EZ-Care about 30 years ago as a DOS based program. We have grown with the company and used several versions of this program. Anytime that we have struggled (which is rare) tech support has fixed our issue in no time. We also took advantage of having one of the Softerware employees come to our center to completely personalize our software for us and teach us how to use the program when we first switched to the window based version. It was money well spent, every person you deal with throughout this company is outstanding. I love that everything is integrated into one program. Busing, Ledgers, Classes, and anything else that you would like to track can easily be added without much trouble at all!
ProsEase of use and outstanding customer service.
ConsI have not found anything that I do not like about this program yet.
Recommendations to other buyersI recommend having them assist with the initial setup.
October 11, 2016
Kyley H.
December 10, 2018

“Ezcare user”

OverallOur centers switched from the original Ezcare to the online version. I love that I can access the program from anywhere and stay up to date on tuition and payments.
ProsI like how easy it is to use and how it manages everything from parent information to billings & payments. I also love that they are constantly updating and taking suggestions from users.
ConsThe ledger can be difficult to read without viewing an invoice.

By SofterWare on December 14, 2018
Kyley, Thank you for taking your time to complete the EZCare online child care software review. Glad to hear you are having a wonderful experience using EZCare and that it manages your parent information and billing payments. SofterWare is listening and we love getting feedback from our users. :) Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist
December 10, 2018
Margie E.
Systems Mgr.
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
January 9, 2017

“Ez-Care helped us tremendously”

OverallSince we are not a daycare we customized EZ-Care to use in a unique way that helps us maintain information on the children we serve and the progress they have made along with a place for parents to comment on their service. We create reports specific to our needs for reporting to other agencies and use within our company. We do not use EZ-Care for payment collections or the same way most daycares use it. This was so much easier than creating our own database in Access or another database program. We were extremely pleased with the way we could customize it for our needs and the way the programmers worked with us to set this up.
ProsYou can customize the software for your specific needs.
ConsSometimes reports can be a little difficult to get the exact results you need.
January 9, 2017
Cassie S.
Administrative Assistant
Primary/Secondary Education, 11-50 employees
November 27, 2018

“Review of EZCare”

OverallI believe EZCare is great because it's so easy to use. If there is a problem I don't hesitate to call customer service as they are always so helpful and polite.
ProsThe customer service is great, very polite and helpful. We like all of the different options for reports, and most of all how easy it is to use.
ConsOverall we really like this product, it is hard to come up with a negativity about it (in my experience with it)

By SofterWare on December 6, 2018
Cassie, Thank you for taking your time to fill out the review of our EZCare2 software. I am glad to read all the nice comments about our customer service and how much you like using EZCare2. Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist
November 27, 2018
Debbie T.
Site Director

“Easy to use”

OverallWhere do I start with EZ Care? I've never had a bad experience with the system, every time I've had a problem whether it was technical, or just a general question I've always been greeted with kindness and never made to feel my concern/question was silly. I've even gotten follow up calls from Mary to be sure that my service was a good experience. This an easy system to learn, there was a learning curve, but it wasn't hard to learn. Thank you EZ Care for always being friendly.
ProsEasy to learn and tech support always available.
ConsSometimes (Not very often) the wait time is long. Don't like leaving a message to have a tech person call back, however, when I've had to do that I've always have gotten a call within an hour.
Elsie H.
Office Assistant
September 18, 2017

“I love the prompt response that I receive whenever I need customer support. ”

OverallNA
ProsThe software is easy to learn and use. When I was introduced to it in 2015, I thought that I was going to have difficulty learning it. But I did not.
ConsTo change a form looks complicated. I needed to add a column to a form once and when the support technician went in to make the change for me, it looked really difficult. I would like to be able to make these changes myself rather than call for technical support, but whenever I have called I have gotten the help I needed immediately.

By SofterWare on September 19, 2017
Elsie, Thank you so much for the kind words. We are always trying to make our products easier to use. One area we are working hard on is making it easier to customize forms. Hopefully, in the not too distant future, you will not need assistance. But as long as you do, never hesitate to call our great support team.
Sharon R.
December 6, 2016

“Like Having a Business Assistant”

OverallWe have used Ez-Care for years. We now use the payment module. With Ez-Care we have been able to do less manual input for our families. Once the payment schedule is set up, it is just a matter of pushing a button. We have fewer families that are behind in payments. We plan on using Ez-Care for years to come because it covers all our needs.
ProsIt covers all the business aspects of doing child care
ConsIt takes a lot of time to input the original information but this would be the same for all software
Recommendations to other buyersThe years of experience of the staff at EZ-Care is obvious if you need to call them. We have often worked with the same people over the years. It shows the dedication the staff has to their software company.
Sherry G.
Accounts & Billing Director
May 1, 2019

“EZ-Care2 ”

OverallWe use EZ-Care2 for our summer camp needs and they worked with us to make it work for our needs without compromising our processes.
ProsThe software is easy to use for our summer camp needs. The client & technical support has been amazing to work with.
ConsMy only complaint is that the student log-in is done on an iPad that we have to remotely log-in to their server and can have a little bit of a wait time.

By SofterWare on June 6, 2019
Sherry, Thank you for the wonderful review of the EZCare Hosted System. I agree with you that the support team is amazing. :) They are always happy to help! Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist
May 1, 2019
Anita H.
Financial Director
November 20, 2018

“great support”

OverallWe've had a great experience using EZCare!
ProsEZCare is user friendly and their support department is wonderful!
ConsIt'd be nice if you could set up a child's tuition for multiple periods on the same line. We have some children in the summer who come every other week and I have to fill out a different line for each week.

By SofterWare on December 6, 2018
Anita, Thank you for taking your time to complete a survey on our EZCare desk top version. I am glad to hear you are enjoying using the system. Our amazing Technical Support Department is always happy to help with any questions you may have. Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist
November 20, 2018
August 9, 2018

“Ease of use”

OverallI have found that families keep up with their balances better than before. They love the "click to pay" option.
ProsEasy to use, saves time, keeps families informed about balances.
ConsSometimes glitches / freezes. It does recover quickly.

By SofterWare on August 15, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to fill out the EZCare online review. I am thrilled to read that your parents love the click to pay option. This is a popular feature in the EZCare system since it makes paying invoices easy for parents, deposits payments directly to the bank account, and is easily downloaded into the EZCare Ledger. Make sure to check out our newest feature for online registration! We would like to hear more about the glitches you are experiencing so we can look into this for you. The Client Relations Department can be reached at (800) 220-3537. Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist
August 9, 2018
Camila F.
Director of Operation
September 27, 2019

“User Friendly Software”

OverallHaving software that is easy to use and fast working is key, also its amazing to know that there is a group of trainers that will help me with any questions at any time if needed.
ProsIt's user-friendly and it's cloud-based, if you are managing various sites it's super easy to use
ConsOnly one person can log in at a time, sometimes Id like to log in with someone else also being able to work on it if needed.
September 27, 2019
Carol H.
Clerical Assistant/Bookkeeper Before/Aftercare Program
September 24, 2019

“Posting and Billing is so much easier with EZCare”

ProsI can post payments in 1/2 the time as our last software system. I also love the Global Update Feature.
ConsI had a problem with emailing invoices at one time and it took quite a long time to get resolved. Support was able to fix the problem.
September 24, 2019
Tara L.
Teacher
Primary/Secondary Education, 11-50 employees
November 1, 2018

“Great for child care centers”

ProsThis is so easy to use and manage child care facilities.
ConsWe often run into issues with the program crashing.

By SofterWare on November 13, 2018
Hi Tara, Thank you for taking the survey. I am glad to hear that you find the system easy to use. Your organization currently has the installed version of EZCare which is installed on your servers. Your IT person would best be able to determine what is causing the servers issues.We do have a Hosted Version of EZCare which is stored on our servers and a Cloud Version. If I can answer any questions for you I can be reached at (800) 220-3537. Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist
November 1, 2018
Jessica R.
June 11, 2018

“Great program! Easy to use, AMAZING customer service!!!”

OverallIt saves time for running reports, billing tuition, and receiving payments.
ProsThe ability to streamline our tuition charges and payments. I love the payment processing suite. I also like all the different reports that are available.
ConsSome of the functions can be obscure and hard to learn, but once you figure out how they work, you're set.

By SofterWare on June 14, 2018
Hi Jessica, Glad to hear you are having a wonderful experience using EZCare and that it saves you time running reports, billing tuition and receiving payments! If you have any questions using a feature please don't hesitate to call support.
June 11, 2018
Sandy P.
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
February 18, 2018

“UNezcare is the True Name”

OverallThey charged me for the online monthly billing from parents although I was never able to use it. I've asked them to stop charging me for the online monthly billing (parents pay their tuition fees) but they continued to charge me for something I could never use.
ProsMy customers could sign up online. Other than that the software isn't worth the monthly fees charged. There are other softwares out there that are much easier for you and your parents to use.
ConsOnline version is very small to read. Their IT people could not get it working. They blamed my computers. I told them to put it on a computer and send to me with a bill for the computer. They wouldn't do it. I had to sign in and go to a special setting to make larger then scroll all over to the different views. They expected me to provide this to working parents in a hurry to drop off their children at sign in. They continued making excuses, as I offered a solution they wouldn't accommodate since they knew their software was a problem on newer computers.

By SofterWare on February 26, 2018
Hello Sandy, we're sorry to hear you're not satisfied with the hosted desktop version of our software. Our client relations department has requested a refund for the online monthly billing fees for February; it was an oversight during the process of cancelling your subscription, and we apologize for the inconvenience. As for the other issue, the hosted desktop version is not optimized for your resolution, though we were able to get most of the functionality to show up for you at that size except some tabs. We received your request to ship two new laptops. Our focus is on software, not hardware, so we don't provide or sell them. If there was any misunderstanding about these issues, we apologize. The new web-based version, EZCare, may have a better option for your center. Please reach out to our client relations team if there is anything else we can do.
February 18, 2018
Catherine A.
Business Manager
June 4, 2018

“Really like the program and ease of access.”

OverallThis software reduced the amount of time I spend on posting payments and contacting parents. It is easy to use and the Parent Portal is great .
ProsThe program was very easy to use from the start. Love the ability to email parents while in the program. Easy to send group email. Parents can update info thru the parent portal.
ConsWe are still waiting for some features to be developed. Error messages when posting paper payments and when trying to run reports if using Chrome.

By SofterWare on June 11, 2018
Hi, Catherine, we're all very happy that you've discovered the time-saving features we hope all EZCare customers will experience - emailing parents and groups, parents updating their own information in the Parent Portal, and ease of use improvements we made to posting tuition. I'm going to look into when you can look for improvements to error messaging for payments and running reports, and I'll contact you directly about those issues.
June 4, 2018
Lori R.
Financial Associate
11-50 employees
December 6, 2016

“Life is Easier With EZCare”

OverallI am the financial associate for a childcare program of around 300 students. The billing process and online payment processing has made my workload a whole lot more manageable. When I first started with this software company it was called KidsCare and we only had around 175 students. The growth of our facility has been greatly helped by the continual improvements that EZCare makes. We have been able to offer our parents multiple ways of making payments and we have been given multiple ways to communicate with our parents. EZCare is a win-win for us and our parents!
ProsClick to pay
Conssetting up filters
Irene B.
Administrative Assistant
December 6, 2016

“Customer support is awesome!”

OverallI have only had one negative experience with customer service in the 8 years I have been using EzCare. It turned out she was just having a bad day! There is one person in particular named Joy that truly fits her name! She finds great joy in helping me when I get her for my customer service rep and I can't thank her enough for her awesome personality and expertise.
ProsThe customer service!
ConsNot having more opportunities for in person training (workshops). I can't teach myself how to build a report because I don't do well with online learning.
Anita H.
Financial Director
Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees
January 24, 2019

“straight forward”

ProsI like having all the child's information together.
ConsI struggle with always getting the reports I want.

By SofterWare on January 25, 2019
Anita, Thank you for taking your time to complete a survey on our EZCare desk top version. I am glad to hear you find the system "straight forward" and that having all the childrens information in one place to be beneficial to your organization. The Technical Support Department is always happy to help with any report questions you may have. Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist
January 24, 2019
Anthony L.
Supervisor
Sports, 5001-10,000 employees
November 28, 2018

“AMAZING”

ProsHelps us everyday at the office, makes billing parents super easy. Creating reports for our different groups are such a breeze
ConsDoes take a little time to get used to the software.

By SofterWare on December 6, 2018
Hi Anthony, Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. I am glad you find billing parents and Reports easy to use Our amazing Technical Support Department is always happy to help with any questions you may have. Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist
November 28, 2018
Jill F.
Adminstrator
October 4, 2018

“EZCare/Softerware review”

OverallNA-we have not updated to the online version
ProsThe program is easy to use. It is easy to train others to use it as well.
ConsI don't really have a major issue with it. However, we have not switched to the online version yet. So we still have to back it up every day. That is my only compliant.

By SofterWare on October 31, 2018
Jill , Thank you for the awesome review of our EZCare2 software. I am glad to hear you find the system easy to use. Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist
October 4, 2018
Carol H.
May 14, 2019

“EXCare-Makes simplifies fiscal concerns”

OverallOver all the program is very helpful and helps reduce the amount of time spent on billing and receiving tuitions.
ProsThat it is easy to use. If you need help the support that you receive is very helpful.
ConsI really do not have any Cons. The program is very helpful!

By SofterWare on June 6, 2019
Thank you Carol for the great review! I am glad to hear how much you like the system. Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist
May 14, 2019
Janelle G.
Administrator
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees
March 6, 2018

“We have used EZCare for 9 nine years now and it has been worked well for us. ”

OverallIt takes care of posting charges, emailing billing, reports for the accountant, and pulling information needed for yearly audits.
ProsCustomer support is phenomenal! I love working with the staff when something comes up that I can't take care of. They are always there for me!
ConsSome of the system generated reports are limiting. It is a little daunting to be able to change or set-up a new report.
March 6, 2018
Heather B.
December 20, 2016

“Our experiences with EZ Care 2”

OverallWe have had some real success using EZ Care 2 over the years. We love the web hosted version (however the requirement to use internet explorer limits our abilities). We also love the Click to Pay option and online registration. We no longer use EZ 2 post because of the constant issues. I had to call support monthly and spend way too much time dealing with fixing the errors while also being told there was nothing being done on your end to fix this problem. Support response time has improved over the years which is much appreciated. Also, the teaching abilities of your staff are great. We are always learning about a new feature and I appreciate the patience of the support staff in showing us and teaching us how to do it all! One item that would really help us is associated with payments. A few times a web link download of a payment has posted. However, at a later time, the customer's bank has denied the payment. But we never get a transaction to download with that information. We have to look at reports from the gateway (which are small and can make you cross-eyed trying to make sense of it all) or find it listed in an obscure email from safe save that looks and is titled exactly the same as the other many emails we receive from them. It would be helpful if those reversed transactions were flagged for us in a way that actually stood out and if a transaction could be downloaded for them. All in all, we love EZ Care and really look forward to the advancement of being able to access it from a tablet and from other / non- internet explorer options.
December 20, 2016
Rebecca F.
Assistant Director

“Great Software”

OverallThe customer support is excellent! I like how easy it is for our parents to register. I wish it were a little easier to use with Quick Books as we use that for our bookkeeping. It is doable, but there are so many steps and reports to print.
ProsHow it is geared towards child care centers.
ConsI wish I could access it from multiple locations. I also wish it was a little more compatible with Quick Books.
Recommendations to other buyersThe customer service is always so helpful and nice!
Kim C.
51-200 employees

“Great to work with”

OverallWe have been using EzCare for many years. We use the portions of it that work best for us as an organization. WE are currently slowly moving our 24 locations over to the Ez EFT. It is going more smoothly than I anticipated. The centers have shared that Support is more supportive and quicker to get back to us than in the past.
ProsThe variety they offer
ConsIt is an American product so the cost for Canadians can be high depending on the exchange
Christy L.
Assistant Director
October 31, 2016

“EZ Care Rocks!!”

OverallI have used this software for the past twelve years and it is awesome! It is very user friendly and helps with everything from children's files to staff files and payroll, plus more! The few times I have needed to talk to someone in their support office they have been so professional and courteous and extremely helpful! I strongly recommend this product!!
ProsUser friendly, keeps records of families and staff all in one easy to use format!
ConsN/A
October 31, 2016
marla h.
program director
June 14, 2019

“Made my job so much easier!”

OverallI can spend more time doing other things rather than spending it doing billing manually
ProsIt cuts the time that I used to spend doing billing
ConsSometimes it is "glitchy". Not a big deal.

By SofterWare on June 27, 2019
Marla, Thank you for taking your time to complete a review on our EZCare Hosted System. It's great to hear it has made your job much easier and saves you time.Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist
June 14, 2019
Individual & Family Services, 1001-5000 employees

“Easy to Use”

OverallI really like this program. It is easy to understand. Very accessible and helpful.
ProsThis software is easy to use. It works well with our program.
ConsSometimes it does freeze a lot, when optimizing.

By SofterWare on June 6, 2019
Thank you for the awesome review. :) The support team is always happy to assist if you have questions when using the system. Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist
Jill B.
June 8, 2017

“I've used EZcare 4 a about a decade & have seen some improvements. And I have gotten great help@ CS”

ProsI like the automation and flexible within the program, but each request is best helped through customer service. This takes time (making the call, getting a call back), but they are always knowledgeable.
Cons1. can't cut & paste - to or from the program to/from another 2. does not apply class when entering data into quickbooks
June 8, 2017
Courtney M.
Manager, Administration
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1001-5000 employees
February 26, 2019

“Ez care ”

OverallGenerally easy to use, but the version we are using could benefit from an update.
ProsVery simple ledger, easy account access, simple reporting and ability to create custom reports.
ConsSystem can be glitchy, reports can take long periods of time time load. There is a frequent need to optimize the database. Experience with support was really disappointing, the help desk couldn't understand the issue we were experiencing and did a diagnostic fix that created more issues. As a result we were required to do a full backup restore.

By SofterWare on February 28, 2019
Thank you Courtney for completing a survey on EZCare. I took the liberty to revue your account to see how I can be of assistance to you and your organization. Your organization is currently using our installed version of EZCare. Our support team is always available to assist you with issues you are experiencing. There is a hosted version of EZCare2 as well as EZCare Cloud Version. These may be of interest to your organization. As part of the Client Relations Team I want to make sure you feel the value EZCare is offering the YMCA of Greater Vancouver. I would love to hear from you. I can be reached at (800) 220-3537. Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist
February 26, 2019
Dalya A.
Finance Administrator
September 18, 2017

“There are some reports that are easy to work with, some are missing”

OverallBilling, Payroll time cards, very convenient when processing payroll for staff and very convenient with tuition billing in a timely manner, the payment option of Click to Pay is very beneficial.
ProsThe ability for parents to get email with invoices and click to pay, ease of sending messages in the body of the statement.
ConsNot sure if this is a set up, but you can't see individual invoices, only ledger with transactions The messages you write on one account, may accidentally carry over to the next.
Ann R.
Program and Education Manager

“Great support”

OverallI appreciate that when need support issues resolved they are done quickly and someone walks me through the process, helping advance my knowledge and skills.
ProsThat the customer service is prompt and attentive
ConsI wish that I could link it to my accounting software better but that might be more of an obstacle on my end as opposed to EZ Care.
Recommendations to other buyersKeep up the friendly and courteous service
Jody Z.

“Love EZCare ”

OverallI have tried other software for child care and wouldn't use anything else. The ease and flexibility that EZCare gives is amazing. I can create custom reports, import into other software and have everything I need for reporting. I love it!
ProsFlexible Quick books integration
ConsSometimes the remote server fails
Recommendations to other buyersUse it to the fullest otherwise you're paying for a glorified invoicing software.
Dena D.
Accounting Secretary
Education Management, 501-1000 employees

“EZ Care Review”

OverallEZ care is great software program, easy to use and offers so many reporting options. I get a bit stumped with the wizard and configuring reports, but there's always a quick response from support staff to walk and teach me thru it. Great staff, nice people.
ProsSupport staff always available.
ConsI have a lot of variables in my programs, which sometimes can be a challenge.