WeBuild Ratings

Overall

About WeBuild

WeBuild enables contractors, engineers, architects, developers, and consultants alike to collaborate like never before. From document control, to bidding, to project management, WeBuild's cloud-based platform gets the job done quickly and simply. Built by builders for builders, we understand the complexities of today's projects, and the challenges faced in getting everyone working from the same sheet. Which is why zero-cost, zero-barrier collaboration is what WeBuild is all about. Learn more about WeBuild

Kevin M.
April 5, 2019

“A true game changer.”

OverallWe used to bid with excel, cell, and gmail. It was absolute chaos. In just a few short weeks we now operate in an entirely new stream. We can easily get better sub coverage in each trade - which our clients deserve. Webuild feels like my hometown diner - just a cool place to be. It works.
Pros1. It's easy, intuitive, and simple. 2. It works! In the first 3 weeks of use I spent 90% of my time cleaning up my messy contact list and importing to the platform. Imagine, a General Contractor that does not have a clean, organized, dependable list of subcontractors he can go to. This exercise alone made me realize how inefficient we were with our bidding processes. I recently invited 40 subs to bid on one of our projects using WeBuild. I did it in a couple hours and I know who is bidding, who isn't, who is looking at the plans. An amazing sense of control that we never had over ensuring we had adequate bid coverage. 3. The platform is user friendly for the subs. They don't have to create an account, log in, remember passwords.... They just want to bid work, not learn another system from yet another GC with bid mgmt software. 4. Price. Because the software is so simple they don't need to charge the equivalent of a truck payment every month. We do around 1.5M per year and this software works for us. 5. Customer support. I get a real human on the phone who clearly wants me to learn and grow.
Cons1. That it was so hard to find (feel like I got lucky).... 2. It's still new so there are a few clunky quirks that need attention but I am convinced they are committed to continuous improvement. 3. The bid mgmt platform is awesome, but the transition from bid mgmt to a final cost summary for the client is lacking.

By WeBuild on April 11, 2019
Thanks for your feedback Kevin. We look forward to releasing enhanced Bid.it functionality this quarter. Stay tuned!
April 5, 2019
Jason C.
March 5, 2019

“Excellent Project Management Software”

OverallTenderfield has streamlined our daily running of projects. We submit everything site related through it so it keeps a bread crumb trail of all correspondence in the one spot.
ProsTenderfield is an all in one package for Project Management for the construction industry. It has more features than any other PM packages we looked at over several months, RFI's, defect notices, punch lists, tasks, site audits, variations, the list goes on and they are still adding to it. Most other software also likes to charge for external users, for example, an architect you need to send an RFI to once in a blue moon you'd have to subscribe for that architect, this is NOT the case with Tenderfield, any external user can view all subject matters and respond at NO cost, this is sensible and a big plus for us. Customer support is excellent, 5 stars. The co-founder is more than happy to discuss your needs and takes suggestions seriously. We are more than happy with Tenderfield, anyone considering using it will not be disappointed.
ConsMinor Issues- Badge notifications at a glance on the dashboard would be handy, although you to get email notifications when a response has been submitted (currently being considered by Tenderfield anyway) Minor dashboard layout, room for improvement, however it is not a deal breaker nor hindrance to us.

By WeBuild on March 12, 2019
Thank you for your review Jason!
March 5, 2019
Robert P.
Owner/Director
April 2, 2019

“A great fit for our company and associates”

OverallFirst major problem solved is not having to make a substantial capital outlay to get a workable project management system that suits our company . Within days of using Tenderfield I have saved the full year's cost of my access by not having to continually update document registers and transmittals. I am certain that the benefits will just keep coming as we utilize the full extent of the system. Associates that have collaboration accounts have given great feedback about the ease of access and navigation around the information and documentation that they need to be up to date with.
ProsThe cost is very reasonable for our organisation and associates working on projects with us get easily workable access without having to outlay funds or create multiple accounts. The process is easy to navigate and the document management module that produces lists or transmittals in an instant is a great time saver. Support service is first rate.
ConsNot having the ability to set up multiple sub folders under one main folder took a bit to get used to.

By WeBuild on April 4, 2019
Thank you for your review Robert!
April 2, 2019
Alex P.
August 29, 2017

“Easy and intuitive to use.”

OverallIt has saved me and my company a lot of time.
ProsThe tendering and document control process is excellent and saves hours of time. Also, the meeting minute function is very useful and lastly, the service support is the best I have seen.
ConsThere are some restrictions with adding or deleting contacts that have been added by my company. I believe this is in the midst of being updated.

By WeBuild on August 30, 2017
Hi Alex. Thanks for your positive review! We understand your comments regarding the address book functionality and are excited about our upcoming release to update this area along with a brand new interface design. Speak with you soon.
August 29, 2017
Rob W.
Construction, 11-50 employees
June 17, 2019

“Just what we have been looking for!”

OverallThe team at Tenderfield are often checking in & always willing to kelp or listen to new ideas. I can now put all the time this is saving me into other important parts of my business.
ProsAll of my projects are in one program. Everything for my project is in one place & not spread all over my PC. I can track to see who is quoting on my jobs, if they have opened documents etc & even if they intend to quote at all. Great time saver.
ConsGetting other parties/subbies to use this properly from their end but this has always been a problem no matter what you use. The price for more partners is a bit steep but being free for third party users is a great thing. This is not a "Con" but I would like to see a section in the management tools that would enable us to give an appraisal or overview or evaluation of the job on completion that show how the job went, where there were problems & what to address in future projects.
June 17, 2019
Daniel M.
General Manager
May 12, 2019

“Mills Street Fitout Pty Ltd”

ProsI like how professional this system makes my company look. Almost all of my regular sub-contractors have commented on the ease of use and professionalism of the software. The dashboard in the admin portal is perfect, keeping all of my important project information in the one place.
ConsI feel this product is only as good as the opposite end users understanding and use of the product. If the sub-contractors don't use the product, then it actually adds more work at the admin end. Also find this product will be quite pricey once you add multiple team members to the company. Would like to see a company for for say 1-5 users that is a bit more cost effective.

By WeBuild on May 16, 2019
Thanks for your 5-star review Daniel! We aim to make the system as user friendly for your team & sub-contractor's as possible. If any of your subs need any help in the future, just let our support team know.
Restaurants, 1-10 employees
May 12, 2019

“Clever system that's easy to use”

OverallWould recommend everyone in my business network as it is a massive time saving tool. Probably the best system in the market.
ProsGot introduced to Tenderfield because the company has been implemented that here. The key points that separated this system to all the other PM systems is level of automation and the ease of getting other stakeholders collaborating onto Tenderfield and the best thing is that its an Australian company and support is based in AUS, Had couple training sessions which was perfect to get me started. The layout of the system was great as well very easy to navigate.
ConsAbsolutely nothing, overall great clever system. Few months into using Tenderfield there was one issue that was resolved within 5-10 minutes of me reporting it. (amazing turnaround time)

By WeBuild on May 16, 2019
Thank you for your 5-star review!
Joseph Y.
Project Co-ordinator
February 14, 2018

“This is hands down the most easy to use project management platform in the construction industry!”

ProsIt was specifically designed for the industry with real industry engagement. That's why it just works! its simple, easy and most of all designed with real industry project management methodologies. Personally I am a registered AIPM Project Manager and I can see how it eliminates the need for multiple Project Managers whilst providing a new solution to file and document management!
ConsThat it's still not an industry standard yet! I wish everyone in the industry was using it! Also we are a design and construct boutique services company. So it would be good if we could have a feature that would allow for the same features on the design side not just construction.

By WeBuild on May 29, 2018
Hi Joseph, Thanks very much for your review! Glad to hear you are enjoying the benefits of Tenderfield!
February 14, 2018
Civil Engineering, 11-50 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
August 1, 2019

“Tenderfield - Bid it Package”

OverallSo far it seems a great way to improve tender document control, manage bidding subcontractors, update them when changes occur. We are quite happy with the experience so far.
ProsCentralised system, user friendly, can potentially save a lot of time once regular contacts and company templates are added
ConsSubcontractors pricing the work need to be educated about how to use the system to submit their quotes. Tenderfield provides good support on that regard.
August 1, 2019
Patrick A.
General Manager/director
September 3, 2017

“Good system, but needs more tweaking, a little unreliable at the moment when searching for multi doc”

OverallHelps with document management. Other features are great, such as site diary
ProsClear relatively simple to use, good customer service response, able to access remotely from iPad or iphone
ConsUnreliable, tends to freeze when looking for multiple documents, takes a long time to load documents, need several attempts to zoom in or out once document is uploaded
September 3, 2017
Hospitality, 51-200 employees
March 8, 2019

“Amazing collaboration tool for construction”

OverallIt has always been a hassle to stay organized with multiple projects, losing documents to email streams, etc. With webuild, everything is in one spot and accessible for our most critical needs. We had a quick demo of the product and everything was up and running in no time.
ProsThe ease of use and clean backend of the software makes it easy for everyone to collaborate on projects. The pricing is also way more appealing because of the flat rates and not hidden fees compared to all the others in the industry.
ConsNo takeoff functionality in the platform yet. If it could integrate with Bluebeam that would be helpful.
March 8, 2019
Jonathan K.
Construction, 11-50 employees
February 5, 2017

“Project management software - testimonial ”

OverallImpero Constructions has used Tenderfield for over 3 years. The platform enables a seamless flow of information for all our project stakeholders from the initial tendering phase, through to project completion. It is very easy to use and the customer service is always first class. We would highly recommend this product.
February 5, 2017