eForms Mobile Ratings

Overall
4.7/5
4.7/5
4.8/5

About eForms Mobile

Were the right choice for mobile construction forms software and services. Enable your construction project management systems with an online/offline mobile app and replace your paper forms with eForms Mobile. We focus on time entry, project management, CC capture, and new hires among others. No one can better streamline your processes in the construction industry than eForms Mobile. Learn more about eForms Mobile

April 12, 2019

“eForms Works for Our Company”

OverallWe used to spend 2-3 days every week going over mounds of job reports, payroll sheets & billing documents; scanning them in our server, and entering payroll. We have perfected our system and spend minutes each day using eForms to keep us current with what is going on in the field and giving us accurate and timely data from which we can pay our employees & bill our customers.
ProseForms is a link between the field & office in real time. Data is immediately available to manage job sites, billings, extra work done, safety briefings, and basically any other data a company needs to gather. It has great potential for customization. Payroll comes into the office daily and connects with our accounting software. It helps to have an administrator who is tech savvy to perfect the use of eForms for your company, although eForms' support staff can help you as much as is required. The sky is the limit.
ConsYou have to overcome the hurdle of some employees not wanting to use electronics. Once they get their confidence, they see that it is easier than they thought it would be.
Jason B.
Estimator

“Review”

OverallOverall things work well.
ProsThe software is simple to use for simple applications.
ConsSometimes it does not work. I will input my time for the day and it does not always work, I have to go back into the system and open it up again then it will log my last entry. Not sure why.

By eForms Consulting on April 23, 2019
Thanks for the review, Jason. The system has to have time to sync the information back out of eForms to the cloud. When a user closes the app too quickly, the information can get "stuck" in eForms until you open it back up again where it automatically sync. It only takes a few seconds to sync. It would function the same way with any software that needs time to access the cloud. Also take into consideration how strong your signal is with your WiFi or cellular.
Jon Y.
IT System Administrator

“Paperless Workflow”

ProsThe main thing I like is that all of the papers I used to deal with are now on the app. You don't exactly realize how much paper you use every day until you don't need it anymore and you finally have a clear desk. And since we're using less paper, that's more "green", so that's pretty neat.
ConsThe biggest thing for me is the lack of a "dark mode" theme. I'm just a big fan of apps with dark modes and it's still being worked on.
Jessica G.
Operations Manager
Construction, 201-500 employees

“Road Construction Scheduling”

OverallIt has cut my scheduling time per day in half! The ease in which the schedules are sent was the biggest part for me. Also, the way spreadsheets are used in order to pull information was amazing!
ProsThe ease in which you can use it. Including making changes and sending schedules from a computer or a phone.
ConsI would like to be able to create my own apps. But that's a double edged sword because I would probably mess something up

By eForms Consulting on April 24, 2019
Thanks for the review, Jessica! We would love to have you create your own apps! We do offer a free eForms 101 training class if you're interested! Just let us know and we'd be happy to set something up!
Tim B.
General Superintendent
April 27, 2019

“Time saving app ”

OverallBefore eForms I had to plan my Fridays around collecting and turning in weekly paper work to the office from the crews. With eForms I can submit information almost anywhere anytime. Everything I need to conduct my daily work responsibilities is at my fingertips including prints and tool box talks. eForms also lets me review information in real time as it comes in.
ProsI no longer have to turn in paper copies of daily work to office
ConsJust like all electronic devices, sometimes you have to wait and get in better service area to use. This seems to be getting better all the time.
April 27, 2019
Ashley S.
Administrative Assistant
April 17, 2019

“Great tool!”

OverallOverall, a really good experience. They work very hard to make adjustments and improvements as we make our preferences known!
ProsLove the ability to do more work from anywhere, on my phone or iPad & that it can be tailored to our needs
ConsJust the fact of continual development, though that's also a good thing as it evolves to meet our needs
April 17, 2019
Damon M.

“eforms”

Overalleasy to use when customized and bugs eliminated. I cant say enough good things about the program.
ProsIt can be customized as opportunities arise and as the business grows and changes.
Conssome of the things I imagine I want the program to do, cant be done with the operating system/program language
Pam B.
Admin Assist
April 22, 2019

“Saves Paper!”

ProsThat it can be customized to your needs.
ConsThe "syncing" time. (Could be our internet connection). Some forms you fill out going back and forth between the tab, enter, and arrow instead of tab, tab, tab, enter. But I am still learning so this could also be user error.
April 22, 2019
Suzie H.
Cost & Systems Analyst
Construction, 501-1000 employees
April 26, 2019

“A really cool car with no engine”

OverallWe mainly use eForms for all forms Safety related. Gone are the days of paper safety forms out in the field. No more transferring, scanning and storing our safety documents. This makes everyone's life in the field and in the office a lot easier. Long term, we will be able to get safety statistics and reporting from these forms which we never had in the past.
ProsThere are many pros about this software; it is easy to use, it is dynamic and best of all it has the ability to completely work offline and from ANY device!
ConsIt does require a lot of work to setup at first but once you build a subset of forms it starts to move along a lot faster.
April 26, 2019
Kristin W.
Payroll
Oil & Energy, 51-200 employees

“eForms Mobile Review”

OverallWe are solving a lot of data entry in the Payroll office. This will eliminate entry errors (on my part) and streamline my workflow.
ProsI like that you can start typing and it pulls up multiple options for the first few letters. Makes entering data quicker.
ConsI do not like that we can't upload our benefits forms. I'd love for our new hires to be able to complete their benefit forms along with all of the new hire docs all at once.

By eForms Consulting on April 23, 2019
Hey Kristin, thanks for your review! We can definitely do your benefits form as we already do that for other companies. The contact person for your company in charge of eForms would just need to give us the go ahead! Thanks!
Janet M.
Administrative Assistant
Construction, 51-200 employees
April 15, 2019

“Great and easy to use”

ProsVery user friendly. Customer service was prompt and polite.
ConsI have not currently run into any/problems issues yet.
April 15, 2019