Sitejabber Ratings

Overall

About Sitejabber

Sitejabber empowers your business to grow and scale through collecting product and business customer reviews. We enable you to leverage social proof to increase traffic and sales, improve customer loyalty and retention, build trust and share across social media to instantly boost your online presence. We are an official Google Review Partner allowing you to earn Google stars and instantly improve your SEO. More than 20,000 businesses use Sitejabbber solutions to accelerate their growth. Learn more about Sitejabber

Internet, 51-200 employees
April 14, 2019

“Not maintainable ”

OverallI really appreciated the customer support, they were friendly and helpful. I think Sitejabber is a service a company should only pay for if they have no other choice and have a high-volume of new clients monthly that they can pull reviews from. Companies with few new clients every month will find themselves paying for a services without seeing a ROI.
ProsI like that Sitejabber allows you to bulk upload and send customized requests for reviews. I liked that you could moderate reviews and require that a reviewer provide proof that they've used your service.
ConsThe biggest thing I did not like about Sitejabber is their rating model because your rating goes down not just for poor reviews, but also if you do not gain a review in the previous 30 day period. Also, once you've sent a request to one customer you cannot send them a request again in the future.
April 14, 2019
Misty B.

“Perfect tool! ”

OverallI will definitely always recommend this to my fellow business owners!
ProsSitejabber is the perfect tool for my business! The app is so easy to use and I've never had any issues!
ConsI love it all! There really is nothing I can complain about!

By Sitejabber on July 2, 2019
Thanks for the great feedback Misty! We are so happy to hear that you love using our review tools.
Murray G.
June 22, 2019

“Sitejabber really improves my retail website”

ProsIt has to be said that price is king. As a small sole trader operation I couldn't afford to use the big review schemes, the price is out of my range. Sitejabber has allowed me to have positive recommendations added to my website without me having to risk cost at the start up stage
ConsIt is unfortunate that the other add ons cost what they do when I only need them rarely. Maybe one time use cost would help
June 22, 2019
Zisis T.
SEO Manager
Wireless, 1-10 employees
June 24, 2019

“Great website for showing the success of your company”

OverallI am very satisfied with Sitejabber. It is the main way that we show to users our satisfied customers.
ProsEasy to receive reviews for your business.
ConsNothing. I believe that the FREE version includes almost everything a business needs.
June 24, 2019
Nicole D.
Order Processing Coordinator
Retail, 51-200 employees
July 17, 2019

“Identify and fix problems with your company with ease”

OverallBefore Sitejabber our customers would leave their reviews and we wouldn't be able to really address or personally reply to them unless they came directly to us. Now that we have this wonderful software we have access to customer issues and complaints and are able to individually respond to them accordingly which results in overall happier customers and a better experience for them.
ProsSitejabber has allowed my company to identify and resolve issues that customers may have had in order to optimize our overall customer experiences and better our company as a whole.
ConsFalse reviewers that drop review scores.
July 17, 2019
Jasmine R.
April 19, 2019

“Sitejabber Reviews”

OverallI love that Sitejabber helps instill confidence in potential customers. I've also been able to link my rewards program so that current customers are rewarded for posting reviews. I'm also able to link reviews to social media with a paid subscription.
ProsEase of use, Visibility of website, Price, Easy to import reviews from previous software
ConsI haven't encountered any cons. Using the free plan has been fine so far, but I do plan to switch to a paid plan in the future.
April 19, 2019
ULYSSES N.
Automotive, Self-employed
April 5, 2019

“Love it.”

OverallHaving positive reviews about your customers experience definitely has driven our sales up. Giving potential customers that peace of mind.
ProsEasy to use. Easy to install. Easy to customize.
ConsTo remove any negative feedback you will have to pay.
April 5, 2019
tomer d.
Natural health Bag
Internet, 1-10 employees
April 22, 2019

“Great review site ”

Overallin general good reliable service that is there for long time
ProsWe are usign their free plan but this plan still provides you good options on how to deal with negative reviews
Constheir fake review monitor doesn't always work
April 22, 2019
Abudu B.

“Performance ”

OverallI like the ease of using the software and I think it is great to have for every online store because of how easy it is to integrate and navigate. It starts running in no time
ProsEase of navigation and integration into my store
ConsCustomer service response time wasn't as fast as I would have liked it to be
steven b.
Founder/CEO
Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees
April 12, 2019

“Good for free but not a Google Partner big problem”

ProsI like that it is a free option. Though a lot of the free perks changed. The price is what initially made me use sitejabber to collect reviews.
ConsThe biggest issue I have is that SiteJabber isn't a partner with Google so the reviews can't be used in google ads/products.

By Sitejabber on April 17, 2019
Hi Steven! Thanks for the kind words. I'd like to let you know that we certainly are a verified Google Review Partner which means you can earn Google stars and improve your SEO by being more visible in search results. We look forward to continue having you as a valued customer here at Sitejabber!
Matt C.
Design, Self-employed

“Great functionality ”

OverallSitejabber makes it easy to automate customer review requests and displaying reviews for incoming customers.
ProsEasy to use and automate. It's basically a "set it and forget it" type of app.
ConsPersonalizing functionality is behind a paywall but that's less of a con and more of me being cheap.
Nancy J.
Apparel & Fashion, Self-employed

“Easy and functional!”

OverallGreat people to work with when questions arise.
ProsWorks every time! It easy to share reviews.
ConsNeeds more options rather than just product review.
Samuel F.
Computer Games, Self-employed
June 26, 2019

“SiteJabber - Great Review Collection Software”

OverallWithout Sitejabber gathering feedback simply would not be possible it's allowed us to get insight into our visitors and encourage them to leave reviews in a simple way.
ProsSitejabber is one of the few places on the web that allow more general websites to collect reviews with customers where there may not be a single touch point (product or service) with a customer and offer a more generalised information service. This made it the ideal platform for us to collate review and feedback from our customers where there may not be a traditional transaction.
ConsThe plans have fairly steep pricing scales and while the value potential is there it's a large expense that creates that barrier to using the features to full extent.
June 26, 2019
Education Management, 1-10 employees
April 12, 2019

“Fantastic for what they offer”

OverallReally great!
ProsAfter hunting around for a fremium website review platform Sitejabber offered the best solution on the market. It was very easy to set up and I was able to migrate old reviews after emailing customer support.
ConsThe review page is a little cluttered with advertisements and other Sitejabber feeds, but otherwise there's not much to fault.
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
June 21, 2019

“My favorite review site ”

ProsDoesn't spam me or my customers asking for payments. Trustworthy. Easy to reply to reviews. Easy to integrate reviews into my website. Free version is fine for my needs. Reviews appear in Google searches.
ConsLast I checked, the reviews don't seem to appear in Google shopping or adwords although they do appear in Google search and Google My Business.
Alice A.
Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees
June 28, 2019

“Nice addition to our website”

OverallVery happy with Sitejabber, I get to send follow up e-mails to our customers to find out what they think about the products and of the overall experience.
ProsI like that there is a free plan to get you started, that you can personalise the forms according to your needs.
ConsI cannot fault it, I haven't had any issues.
Gabriel l.

“Review”

ProsIts ease of use and layout is simple and easy to understand
ConsTo pay for something that just does reviews is a downer for me
Debbie A.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed
July 12, 2019

“Great App”

ProsLove this app. It is easy to use and understand.
ConsI don't really have any cons to mention.
July 12, 2019
Ziggy M.
Retail, 11-50 employees

“Waste of money”

Overallshite
Prosafter trying to run it for a number of months we have given up
ConsThe software on several occasions drops our paid status back to free The level of support is low for an online system repeatedly did not list reviews from customers. We became suspicious about it some time back so we tested it and asked a number of our repeat customers to place reviews that did not show up or count. now the software has lost the review tab on the page. Been waiting all day for support to get back to me
Gloria W.
Office Administrator
June 21, 2019

“Ease of use and Truthful Opinions”

OverallAs a consumer I would be least encouraged to leave a review if I have to go through a hassle just to leave a review, but the process is so easy with Sitejabber. I chose to log in with Facebook and that is all I had to do!
ProsI like that I'm able to see a mix of both positive and negative reviews of every business I search on Sitejabber, which leads me to believe that this review website welcomes honest reviews, as opposed to a site where I only see perfectly positive reviews.
ConsI dislike that there is a minimum word count on leaving a review, I think it should be reduced to 50 characters.
Dmytro P.
SEO
Internet, Self-employed
April 6, 2019

“Really helpful website”

OverallFor the last years it helps my business to grow!
ProsReal reviews from real people. They have very good moderation
ConsI didn`t find any. Everything works fine.
April 6, 2019
Jacqui C.
June 21, 2019

“My experience with Sitejabber”

OverallWord of mouth and personal experience is the number 1 way to get genuine clients.
ProsEasy to use, and easy to integrate into Shopify website - good app to have
ConsCan't find a way to add previous reviews prior to implementing sitejabber
David G.
July 8, 2019

“J.D. Gifts”

OverallExcellent customer service! No issues!
ProsEase of install. Easy to use. Completely automated.
ConsI have absolutely no Cons to list here, I love it!

By Sitejabber on July 10, 2019
Hi David, It's great to hear how much you enjoy using Sitejabber. We're so thrilled when our customers truly love our review tools!
July 8, 2019
Melissa M.
Ceo
June 28, 2019

“Nice to see customers comments”

OverallI'm still learning how to navigate the site but overall it's been a good experience.
ProsIt's nice to see customers comments in terms of the service they receive. Let's me know what I need to improve on.
ConsNegative reviews aren't allowed. I'm not sure why but I would get an error whenever I wrote unfavorable reviews.