Docsketch Ratings

Overall

About Docsketch

Docsketch is an exceptional application because it allows users to know exactly when the sales documents have been viewed by the recipients. It has the ability to share and track presentations, statements of work, and other read-only documents. Fillable documents like contracts and proposals will also automatically have this level of tracking. Docsketch makes the signing, tracking and approving of documents extremely easy. Learn more about Docsketch

Michelle K.
Designer and Developer
Design, Self-employed
April 21, 2019

“Great tool for e-signatures”

OverallThis is a great tool to use to quickly create custom contracts and get them to my clients. It's simple to use so that you can get back to focusing on your project. The creator also built this with GDPR compliance, which is another plus!
ProsIt's quick and easy to use to create custom e-documents and collect signatures quickly. I also like that it sends a notification when your client has viewed your document, which is a feature not offered by other e-document services. Overall the interface is clean and straight forward.
ConsAs the sender, I still had to click the link in the email notification I received. It's not a huge problem, but I'm glad I tested out the process before I used this with a client. I also wish there was a radio button option when creating documents.
Nancy L.
Owner and Business Consultant specializing in Mobile apps, sales, marketing, and small businesses.
Information Technology and Services, Self-employed
September 10, 2019

“Secure documentation signature ”

OverallGreat experience. My clients like using this for our contracts.
ProsSecured way to get important documents signed. It's easy for clients to access, sign and return your documents.
ConsThe document is not easily edited before it is sent. If you need to make a correction you need to start all over.
September 10, 2019
Janet B.
Website Design and Care Specialist
Internet, 1-10 employees
April 24, 2019

“Just what I needed”

OverallIt's so easy to use that there's next to no learning curve at all, but I've posted a couple of questions using the chat feature and been impressed with the speed of the responses. I am so fortunate it was offered as an Appsumo detail right at the time I needed to consider an alternative to what I was using (because I'd exceeded the limits of my plan). Now I'm set for life!
ProsI love that I can save the forms I send out regularly as templates and not have to upload them every single time.
ConsI wish there was a way to receive a copy of or at least view the email I send to clients along with the documents. Although I have standard wording, I often include additional details, and have no easy way of keeping track of them.
April 24, 2019
Serena L.
Designer
Design, 1-10 employees
April 13, 2019

“Go Green with E-SIgn Contracts On The Move”

OverallSo much potential
ProsFinally one that get rid of the paper, or at least what we hope to. Quotations, proposals, contracts are done on the go, sending them tracked link to their email. Developer seem very responsive also, having implemented some newly suggested feature eg, restore docs.
ConsFeedback from our on-the-ground sales team. The process is kinda lengthened (currently have to send to their email) when they will want the client to sign on the spot. Lacking In-person signing feature.

By Docsketch on June 20, 2019
Thank you for your review, Serena! We're definitely open to feedback and using it to figure out which features we should build and in what order.
April 13, 2019
Luis P.
English teacher
Education Management, Self-employed
July 30, 2019

“Simple way of getting contracts signed”

OverallI'm finding this software a really convenient way to speed up and ease the contract signing process.
ProsI've been using Docsketch for a few months now and find it a very useful way of speeding the contract signing process. It's easy to set up and my clients/students have found it easy and convenient to use too. So I'm happy with it.
ConsSometimes, when the contract has quite a few fields it can be a little tedious to set up all the fields. And sometimes I get mixed up with the different roles (sender, etc.). But nothing major.
July 30, 2019
Scott B.
Co-founder & Owner
Internet, 1-10 employees
April 17, 2019

“Quick and Easy e-Signatures”

OverallOverall, an efficient solution to our e-signature needs for any of our basic contracts/forms.
ProsThe ability to quickly import and setup documents to be used on the platform. The ease of sending documents to clients for signatures. The low-cost of the software.
ConsThe interface needs a bit of polishing, as working with it to set up forms can be a bit clunky. There are only a few options available as far as adding fields to your templates (text field, date, signature, and checkbox).
April 17, 2019
Esther G.
Business Owner
Photography, 1-10 employees
July 18, 2019

“I use this all the time”

OverallDocsketch allows me to upload templates and send out agreements very quickly.
ProsI love that I can send a contract to a client and DocSketch keeps the legal side for me. I don't have to worry about scanning and securing my legal agreements anymore
ConsI don't like that I have to email the client each time I need something signed. I would really like the ability to have them sign in person without having to email them the document first.
July 18, 2019
Rose L.
Speaker, Author, Coach
Professional Training & Coaching, Self-employed
April 21, 2019

“Simple and Easy to Use ”

OverallI'm super happy with this software purchase! DocSketch is easier to use and more elegant looking than DocuSign and provides a simple way for me to get contracts signed. I love it.
ProsI was able to use this software immediately with very little learning curve to figure it out. I don't consider myself a naturally "techie" person so the ease of use of this product was amazing!
ConsMy only complaint is that I can't modify documents once they're in DocSketch. (Or perhaps I haven't figured out how yet!) I have to modify in Word and then upload the new document. It's not a huge issue but it would be nice to be able to do this all on DocSketch. But again, not a super big issue.
Mark H.
Managing Partner
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
April 30, 2019

“DocSketch Even a Newbie Can Do It”

OverallOverall, definitely a keeper. Easy to use, fast and simple. Recommended.
ProsDocSketch does exactly what it advertizes and it easy to use. There are plenty of templates that can get you started in no time to make a proper legal document.
ConsWhile we are not experts in this field, it seems so that there are some additional forms of digital proof not implemented yet. These are the kinds that are acceptable as proof by government and the likes. So, we suggest checking the fine prints for your use case.
April 30, 2019
Oscar J.
Medical Practice, 11-50 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
August 10, 2019

“options ”

Overallnone
Prosbeing able to sign without printing. it save time
ConsThis is the first time trying it. I do not have an answer yet.
August 10, 2019
Kolleen S.
Connect with me to Discover Why Every Integrative Health Practitioner Needs a Professional Website
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
April 16, 2019

“Great Tool, Awesome Team”

ProsThe software is everything you need. By using a third party for signing documents, it legitimizes your documents. Very easy to use.
ConsI haven't found any yet, but I will let you know.
April 16, 2019