Voxer Business Ratings

Overall
4.3/5

About Voxer Business

The leading business walkie talkie app for high-performance teams and distributed workforces. Learn more about Voxer Business

Abbie N.
Administrative Assistant
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
July 16, 2019

“Business Management”

ProsI use Voxer just about every single day. I like that I can add a large amount of people to any chats that we have for the week. Sometimes when I do not have the time to read through everyone's chat, I like that I can send a voice recording to my group and they can reply with one as well. Being able to send pictures through the chat is also great because I can if I am not explaining something clearly I can share photos for my team to review and provide their feedback.
ConsI do not like that if I have my phone attached to the bluetooth on my car, and I am on a phone call or listening to music, podcast ect. that the voxer app will just change everything to make the notification sound. Then I have to get my phone and go back to whatever I was using prior. The only other thing I do not like is when I go through the chat I am in, if I do not need to listen to an audio, it still shows I have a notification. I am the type that needs to have no notifications on their phone.
July 16, 2019
Retail, Self-employed
September 5, 2019

“Voxer Business ”

OverallI communicate information, inspire and motive and Ask for answers for a quick repsonse.
ProsAs a director for MAry Kay, this is a great tool for communicating with my team as a group or individually. I like that I can recall a message if I need to.
ConsSometimes, I received audio messages from some members of a larger group.
September 5, 2019
Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees
October 6, 2019

“Vying for Voxer”

OverallWe really like what it has to offer for our business/ministry.
ProsThis product is exceptional! It is easy to set up. Easy to utilize. Once you work through the settings/notifications, you are good to go.
ConsThe product does have its hiccups and it would be nice if the bluetooth connectivity was a little more seamless to fine tune.
October 6, 2019
Hospital & Health Care, Self-employed
May 31, 2019

“Genius idea!”

Pros- Very novice and smart way to be able to walkie talkie another person so that everything is being stated in real time and not just a voice recording! - Saves all information and chats no matter the time - Can upload documents and pictures in chat!
Cons- Would like if there was more of an obvious reminder when a message is missed
May 31, 2019
Kristy G.
Business owner
Individual & Family Services, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
April 5, 2019

“Voxer”

ProsConvenience of leaving a message and being able to listen and respond when you are able.
ConsThere are no cons. I would suggest a user to continue using the walkie to learn how easy it is.
April 5, 2019
Stephanie J.
Realtor
Real Estate, 11-50 employees
August 19, 2019

“Very convenient”

ProsIf you don't like having to type everything out, Voxer is a great app to have for voice messaging. It is very user friendly.
ConsI like everything about this software. It is so easy to use.
August 19, 2019