Kartra Ratings

Overall
4.7/5
4.2/5
4.6/5

About Kartra

Kartra, the all-in-one platform to run your business, manages and tracks your affiliate sales, so you can quickly and efficiently build an army of salespeople, without the stress or number-crunching. Kartra comes with a built-in affiliate management system that screens affiliate applicants with questionnaires, tailors commission structures, generates affiliate links, and even automatically pays your affiliates based on parameters you set. Learn more about Kartra

Amanda v.
May 15, 2019

“Why I LOVE Kartra and wish I had had it YEARS ago! (Would have saved me over 10 years of web woe!)”

OverallThe biggest difference Kartra has made in my life is that now I can actually turn off my laptop when my kids get home, have time to go on an evening stroll with my sweet wife and dedicate weekends and evenings totally to my family. That hasn't happened in YEARS! (And you don't even need to know any CODING!!!) Sigh, all those years of coding learning wasted... okay, so not really wasted, if you're geeky like me and love knowing how to do everything then Kartra even gave us techies a place to do our own coding, but you don't need to if you don't want to! :D I love that! Some days I tech up a storm, other days I don't. It's totally up to you and your own needs! Kartra will not only help you grow your business (like a snowball!) but it will give you your life back! That's the BEST part of all! (Although, you'll probably get so addicted that you'll be dying for Monday to come so you can get back at it!) :D
ProsThe reason I love it so much is because for over 10 years I've struggled with getting all my web pieces to work together! Getting payment processing to cooperate with membership scripts and websites and email services and ad tracking and list segmentation (and all the other BIG WEB WORDS/GADGETS/GIZMOS) was literally driving me crazy! I even ended up in a COMA from the stress (okay, maybe also from the double lung pneumonia, just say'n) but seriously, Kartra has completely changed my life! I actually HAVE a life again! Finally a system that takes care of EVERY aspect of my online business (okay, so like 99% of it anyway!) Now my emails, match my webpages, tag my members appropriately, takes care of my payment processing for my members/customers and takes care of my affiliate stuff too! (okay and A LOT more but I don't want to give you a novel here!)
ConsHonestly, what I like least about Kartra... is that it wasn't here 10 years ago! YUP! That's about it! Everytime I run across something that could be more efficient, more effective, more useable ... well, the amazing Kartra team beat me to it and upgrade it to answer my dreams and prayers before I even write them a request! Seriously, when you sign up with Kartra, if you are missing anything at all ... simple wait a few months, weeks, days ... often just minutes and BAM! It's been added! So yeah, not a lot that I don't like about Kartra.
Bobby K.
Online Entrepreneur & Lawyer
Legal Services, 1-10 employees
May 15, 2019

“Best All-In-One Online Platform Out There”

OverallKartra is the backbone of my online business. As an old school guy, I've still got my basic website on WordPress, but everything else is built on Kartra. It's where I collect leads, nurture those leads, sell them my products, and deliver my memberships and courses to my customers. I lucked into Kartra during their Beta launch because someone mentioned it right after I'd done a digital audit. I replaced loads of other software with Kartra (and it is saving me $500 or more each month with the systems I could eliminate). There's no perfect software solution, but Kartra is the closest I've found.
ProsMy favorite part is that this truly is an all-in-one marketing platform. Honestly, I was skeptical when I first signed up because I've used "all-in-one" systems before and most were below average in lots of different functions. Kartra is different. I have yet to find a function within Kartra that I would rate at anything less than well-above average compared to other software (including single-use software options). The page templates and page builder are exceptional and easy to use. The email component is fantastic for broadcasts and sequences. The help desk is intuitive and fantastic. And the developers clearly thought about things from a user's perspective... in the little things. They have GDPR functionality that is simple to use and powerful (as a lawyer who helps online entrepreneurs deal with the "legal stuff," that's a huge plus in my book). And they have BUILT in automatic emails to help you recapture customers' who have failed payments. Everywhere I turn within the software, they've done it right. And they've thought of things that most entrepreneurs wouldn't even have thought of so it's a system that will do the work for you!
ConsThe only real con was that it took a bit of getting used to when it came to building overall funnels. Figuring out which pieced to create first (the landing page, the product, the confirmation page, the email sequences) took a while for me. But that was only really an issue because I was used to another system. Once I got the hang of starting at the end, it was easy peasy. The only other con doesn't exist anymore... Early on, the support was a bit backlogged. I raised it with the Kartra team, and they have gotten things squared away. For months now, anytime I have an issue, there is a live support person available to chat within a matter of minutes.
Marvin S. D.
Management Consulting, 11-50 employees

“Why we selected KARTRA”

OverallMY JOURNEY WITH KARTRA HAS BEEN AS A BETA TESTER, AND CUSTOMER, AND THE ONLY THING THAT I FOUND THAT IS MISSING IS YOU!
ProsKARTRA IS THE ONLY WAY TO GET A PRODUCTIVE COST EFFICIENT SYSTEM THAT OPERATES CONGRUENTLY, TOGETHER WITH EVERY OTHER SECTION OF THE SYSTEM TO MAKE EVERY SECTION 12 "X" YOU ABILITY TO MOVE WITH THE SPEED OF THE MARKET WITHOUT THE WORRY OF 5 OR 6 DIFFERENT SYSTEMS AND ADDITIONAL EXPENSE OF THE OTHER SYSTEMS THAT MAY OR MAY NOT PLAY WELL TOGETHER.
ConsINITIALLY IT WAS A LITTLE DAUNTING AND OVERWHELMING, ONLY BECAUSE TRULY THIS SYSTEM IS TO HARD TO RELIEVE THAT IT COULD POSSIBLY BE THIS EFFICIENT AND EASY, SO AS A METICULOUS BEING I TRIED TO DISCOVER WHAT I MIGHT BE MISSING THAT COULD COST BUSINESS ISSUES. HOWEVER, AFTER EVERY SECTION AND TEST THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE SYSTEMS EXCEPT FOR THE HUMAN OPERATORS. USE IT EXACTLY AS IT STATES THAT YOU CAN AND START WITH "GO!"
Kevin T.
Music, 1-10 employees
May 16, 2019

“Kartra will change your life!”

OverallEarly on in my business growth, I switched from using a variety of Internet tools to Infusionsoft, because I thought it would allow me to integrate all my online tools into one platform. But with that service, I still ended up duct-tapeing together 3 additional tools, and I had to manage my lists in two different places, continually trying to sync up all the members and their corresponding tags. The tools were either inadequate (not mobile responsive, bad looking pages, membership site not integrated well, etc) or if I wanted a different functionality it required a plugin with an additional fee attached, and that company has dozens, if not hundreds of these plugins available. It was quite disappointing. When executive spoke at a conference about how he "ran out of duct-tape" and decided to create his own platform specifically for Internet Marketers, I put myself on the waiting list to beta test it as soon as it was released. I currently have two Kartra accounts, and my life is soooo much better now. Finally, everything I need actually is in one place. Additionally, there are some awesome features included, such as video hosting with analytics, that were not available at all with other companies. No more need for a separate Amazon S3 video hosting account and hoping I can integrate Google analytics to provide some useful video stats. If you are an Internet marketer selling information products, Kartra will change your life! Thanks!
ProsEverything you need actually is in one place this time.
ConsAfter having used dozens of software tools for my Internet businesses, I can't think of any cons to Kartra.
Shirley H.
Media Career Strategist/Podcaster
Broadcast Media, 1-10 employees
September 24, 2019

“Kartra Has Enormous Potential!...It's Great Platform for Business But There is Room for Improvement”

OverallMy experience has been pretty good in spite of some of the shortcomings of the Kartra platform. I think it's just "growing pains" and should hopefully improve over time. You may see a lot of videos on YouTube, blog posts and articles around the web raving about Kartra. You have to consider the source. Many of these "rave reviews" are affiliates trying to make some money.(More power to them!) I mention that because the average person will look all of those reviews and think it's simple and easy to use. While it's a nice platform, it will be a bit of a challenge if you've never used anything like it before. In my opinion, it could be a lot more user friendly. It's easy to find yourself "stuck" trying to figure out what to do next. While Kartra does have some "training" videos and blog posts. I found myself searching on YouTube for clearer explanations and examples. Overall, if you're looking for an alternative to Clickfunnels or Infusionsoft (Now known as Keap), Kartra is one to consider. I suggest signing up for the trial and really put Kartra through it's paces. Build pages, automations etc. That's the only way that you're going to see if it's the right solution for you and your business.
ProsWhat I like most about Kartra are the features. It has EVERYTHING you need to set up sales and marketing funnels, landing pages, email marketing and a lot more. Plus if you later decide to sell online courses or need a member's site etc...Kartra has it all.
ConsKartra is a bit clunky. It also seems to run a bit slow when updating a page. That being said, it is software and we all know that technology can sometimes have a mind of it's own literally. I believe it will get better over time. I also have a small bone to pick with Kartra with their decision to use em vs px. While, I get that em is better in terms of accuracy. The developers of Kartra need to understand that their average customers aren't graphic artists or developers. We know, use and understand px (pixels). So why not give us the option to use px instead of em?
September 24, 2019
Christian E.
Owner, Founder
May 15, 2019

“Best Software I've Ever Used”

OverallIt's awesome. The ability to track what's working has been excellent. I also like how "dummy proof" it is helping me not miss critical steps in a complicated process. The ability to make beautiful pages and adapt them quickly is an important and valued feature. Keep up the good work!
ProsI love how so many essential business tools are included. It is a TREMENDOUS value. I also appreciate how they're always rolling out new features, and focusing on making our job as business owners easier. It keeps getting better all the time.
ConsI would like to have an easier time getting a hold of tech support when issues arise. I am eagerly awaiting improvements to the Membership area. Being better able to track and manage the client experience would be an awesome upgrade. That, and the addition of a survey/quiz feature is the most requested feature and I can't wait to see what they come up with. I would like to have more nuances options for the Calendar feature as well...in particular the option to have an pre-set hour buffer for same day bookings rather than immediately or next day only. To be able to be notified via text if a new appointment is scheduled would also allow me to be more nimble in responding and accepting appointments.
Dean B.
Principal
Executive Office, 1-10 employees

“Best holistic solution”

OverallIt has been easy to learn, it has great training support with articles and videos, the support community is extremely active and answers to questions are very timely. The team is extremely pleasant to work with and executive rarely disappoints as he understands what digital marketing is all about. Every month brings new enhancements and features that make it better. This is one-stop shopping when it comes to digital marketing.
ProsKartra keeps everything under one roof eliminating the need and expense of multiple apps. It has drag and drop simplicity and deep funnel complexity. The best thing is the features keep getting better and the community is super supportive. After having used many programs with multiple clients such as Infusionsoft, Mailchimp, Pipedrive, VTiger, CF, Leadpages... this is the cleanest and easiest interface to optimal functionality.
ConsVideo bandwidth can cost you money so only marketing videos requiring analytics and funnel tagging should be housed on the platform. Still need Vimeo Business for everything else like training videos. Need a HIPAA compliant version for some clients as healthcare arena is exploding.
Alex B.
Workshop Facilitator
May 20, 2019

“A comprehensive All-in-One solution”

OverallI am happy with Kartra, because it allowed me to really upgrade the online presence of my business and to automate my sales and the communication with my clients. It enhances my ability to have a detailed database of my clients, their purchase activity and browsing behaviors. Once I learned how to utilize the different modules, it became very easy to duplicate existing segments or modify templates. I also appreciate, that Karta continues to work on the integration of even more features.
ProsSo many aspects of my business can be addressed through Kartra. It saves me from having to subscribe to many different service providers. I truly love the (almost) All-in-One approach. There are many training videos and the Facebook group is an awesome resource for extra tips and immediate help.
ConsThere are new features added frequently. That is in itself a good thing. But it requires keeping up with the changes. A couple of times it resulted in me having to redo things. So sometimes the many different levels of complexity interfere with each other and create a bit extra work. Also, the initial learning was pretty time consuming.
Dr Paul O O.
Chair
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

“Best choice ever :)”

OverallCame to Kartra from one of the traditional mail services that did only static funnels, but I'm not in a numbers game and needed a CRM type system where I can start sales conversations and then follow up on a 1:1 basis. Kartra does everything I could hope for and more. Very impressed.
ProsSolid programming despite abundance of functions (nothing is as bad as waiting for fixes). Created an awesome product :) Kartra is now my CRM engine and integrates with both WebinarJam and Kajabi. Have segmentation, tags, Onboarding sequences, campaigns (Ryan Deiss Machine type) and can do targeted sales campaigns using broadcasting. Can then follow up 1:1 easily. Exactly what I needed to upgrade from solopreneur to consultancy with a global sales force.
ConsIf you want an easy life, take it in steps. It's easy to be carried away with everything :) Own experience that we needed to re-do lists and tags...not really a software problem, though :) but cannot think of anything else.
Laura N.
Mental Health Care, Self-employed
May 17, 2019

“Powerful Yet Simple All-in-One Solution ”

OverallI've enjoyed use Kartra to stay in contact with my subscribers and to build out funnels for acquiring new leads and clients. I will be building online courses later this year and am excited to host all of that in Kartra.
ProsKartra has everything I need to market my Life Coaching and eliminated the hassle and expense of working with multiple apps/software. The user interface is intuitive and easy to use.
ConsI bought when it first came on the market so the training was not very robust or organized. That is being addressed now with the Kartranaut training site. But customer support was always helpful and fast.
Guy S.
Entrepreneur
May 15, 2019

“It's the "Full Monty" of Software Tools”

OverallIt's helped me streamline my "Rock the Tech" Coaching business into something that is manageable and contained on one platform... Kartra allows me to run a 6, 7, and 8 Figure business by myself, and appear as if I'm a Fortune 5 Company... I have been running with "bubble gum and bailing wire" for the last few years, and NOW I'm ONLY using Kartra as my "Main" go to software for my business -
ProsIt really does Everything, that's WHY I said it's the "Full Monty" of Software Tools...I was spending well over $1K per Month on Dedicated Server Hosting, a Dedicated Email Server, WordPress Membership Websites, GetResponse, SendGrid SMTP Service, and the list goes on and on... I'm saving over $800 Per Month by moving to Karta AND I'm not concerned about Hackers breaking into my WordPress Memberships or Members NOT getting their login credentials... Kartra is TOP Shelf!
ConsI would be GREAT to have a Done-for-You Membership Campaign...I really can't think of anything else that I would want... Agency would be fantastic for my customers too, and I know this is in the works...Can we speed the deployment UP?
Sean M.
Chief Story Teller
May 17, 2019

“Speaking from the Stage is different then Speaking from a Landing page! ”

OverallI think it's awesome.
ProsThe trainings and the tips and tricks, all the content and the Facebook group all have helped me learn what I can do and what I need to do to build my business. I can now explain clearly what I want to a freelance if I choose to get some additional help..
ConsStill lots to learn.. mostly plug and play... when I want to 'advance'.. .take a bit more learning for me.
Richard C.
Senior Partner
Online Media, 1-10 employees
May 15, 2019

“Time Saving Software Platform”

OverallHaving the ability to have videos hosted within the monthly charge, a powerful auto responder with sequences and campaigns along with little touches like the calendar function provides a massive advantage to me when offering these services as well as running my own business.
ProsThe speed at which I can put a landing pages together is unbelievable with the Kartra platform. Once the content has been agreed with the hook and calls to action etc, I can put an example in front of a client real easy. It's quick, but I don't let my client know how quick otherwise putting something together in an hour would be the expectation every time and my fee rate would be called into question. Primarily for landing pages, I've also built complete websites with the Kartra platform and just about to build my first membership site. I'm still discovering the power of this platform, it has a lot to offer.
ConsWhilst you can build an online store with Kartra, I wish it was a little more advanced in this area. I know it's not the primary function, but combining the ease of building landing pages with the ability to have a powerful online store as well would be awesome.
André V.
Writer
May 1, 2019

“Automations, Great Templates and Features ”

OverallKartra is in the game for professionals. Is robust, with massive pro features and constant contact with users developimg new features as we need it and go forward.
ProsExtremely easy to setup your entirely business and starting list and nurture your leads. Great graphics and video trainnings. Support always responsive. The email sequence builder is a plus
ConsThe integration in between Kartra and Webinarjam is a crap, this is the only bad point and strange as these two groups are brothers.
May 1, 2019
July 1, 2019

“Highly Recommend This All In One Marketing Solution”

ProsI love that it's all in one and I've saved so much money cancelling all the different subscriptions that I have. It's so fast to set up a whole funnel and their system works well (emails get delivered, etc.). I also love their high converting templates for landing pages.
ConsIf you are used to something like Thinkific or Teachable then the CRM section will disappoint you. It's very basic. It can be overwhelming to learn how to use it but once you do, it's so powerful.
July 1, 2019
David W.
Boss
May 18, 2019

“The Last Piece Of Marketing Software You'll EVER Need”

ProsKartra does literally everything better than anything else. The Landing Page and Sales Page builder software crushes anything else out there in terms of aesthetics and how much you can customize it. The email follow-up options and campaigns that you can create are super intelligent - and much more user-friendly than Infusionsoft or AWeber. CSR and the Kartra team have literally solved the problem of 'what software should I use for this aspect of my online business?' - and it integrates and works with the different parts of your marketing campaigns so well.
ConsIt takes a little while to learn, which is to be expected because it has so many things you can do. Small price to pay, though.
Bernardo R.
Small Business Coach
May 15, 2019

“Best All Around Business Marketing Tools Period!”

OverallFor me, I'm not an expert but for one price I have everything in one place so I'm In!!
ProsPretty much all tools in one place making the marketing strategies for business easy to integrate
ConsWould like to have some improvements especially to create e-learning platforms and courses, quizzes, test, etc
Danielle M.
Director Of Operations
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
July 25, 2019

“Kartra is fast becoming BETTER than all the other all in one's”

ProsLiterally has everything in one system. Overall fairly easy to use, no weird rules to remember like other systems. Things JUST WORK! I know several small business owners who work solo using it and managing it without having to hire a big team.
ConsI feel that the reports could be a little better. I also dislike having to add the Facebook pixel to every single landing page I create.
July 25, 2019
Laura D.
Business Owner
Information Technology and Services, Self-employed
May 19, 2019

“One tool for almost everything in your online business”

OverallI love Kartra and how much easier it has made running my business with everything in the one tool. They are constantly rolling out updates so while there are some features that currently don't work as well as it could I am confident over time they will improve the tool even more.
ProsI love how much I can do all within the one tool. Email marketing, landing pages, online membership portals, selling digital products and so much more.
ConsThere are lots of inconsistencies across the different areas of the product - what works in the pages builder is different in the email marketing side of things. The user interface is also a little clunky and can be slow at times. My biggest frustration is that the tool runs of EST time zone, which for someone based in NZ makes it really confusing when scheduling emails etc to be sent at a certain time.
CHERYLE F.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed

“Why I looooove Kartra!”

OverallThe thing I love most about Kartra is that everything is on one platform! I sign in with one password and can get at all the things I need like my sales pages, courses, email, etc. I also love the Kartranaut video training! That's a huge time-saver. I can't say enough about how much I love Kartra. So much, that I've told a couple of tech/website developers to look into your career opportunities!
ProsI'm not a techy girl at all. It took me awhile (and a few tears) to learn the different platforms I was using for my business. So, with my basic knowledge and little bit of video help from one of your beta testers, I found it super easy to create the pages, emails, memberships and forms I need to run my business. There are so many options that I truly enjoy creating everything I need in Kartra!
ConsThe only downside was that there is not a lot of bandwith for videos. But, I house them on Vimeo and it's no problem at all to embed them.
Katie P.

“Great all-in-one option”

OverallFantastic. In fact, I'd like to know is there is any referral system (other than being a full-on official affiliate) as I have a couple of other biz friends that I'd love to recommend this to.
ProsWhen deciding to buy: That everything I need is in one platform - membership/content hosting, payment/checkout, email system etc. Affordability I knew the support would be great as I was already with WJ & EW After the sale: Committed tech team dedicated to making ongoing improvements Great FB community
ConsNot able to have custom fields in checkout or in emails (Didn't have weekly payment option before, but does now - yay!) Would also love to be able to host quizzes that feed people into a particular email sequence based on result.
Stefano B.
May 17, 2019

“The light at the end of a tunnel”

OverallI use Kartra to manage all my automations for my business. I was an infusionsoft user and i passed to Kartra with a great saving or money and time. More i learn how to use it, more i feel able to manage more duties. I'm also suggesting Kartra to my peer and friends
ProsI most love semplicity. I have an idea and passing from designing it on a piece of paper and realizing it on kartra is just matter of minutes. I was used to use Infusionsoft and this was a dream. Now i feel less stressed. I also love to use a single unique platform instead of 3 or 4 tools that have to be integrated and when there is an issue figuring out where it come from make you spend hours and hours.... Istead with kartra all goes without issues, at least till now :)
ConsSetting the starting of an email under a sequence, if you want to use your time and not the california time, can be boring.
Valerie S.
May 17, 2019

“Karta has saved me a ton of money, time, and headaches!”

OverallI described in the Pros. LOVE Kartra!
ProsKartr is a seamless solution to so many of the tech challenges we had. I originally started with Kartra for the CRM functionality after struggling with Infusionsoft for years. Then, I learn they have a membership function - game changer! Now, I also use it for all of my web pages. I was able to stop web hosting, web tech, membership platform, membership platform links to website....on and on. I love that it is all in one place. AND - they they are continuously adding more functionality!
ConsThe inability to sell items with different features, such as t-shirts with different color and sizing choices.
Ana U.
Marketing Strategy
Education Management, 1-10 employees

“Kartra is just amazing”

OverallI have everything on one platform. I'm able to save money and time using kartra. I can offer information in different languages and keep the formatting
ProsYou have everything in one place. kartra makes your life easy. Great for everyone.
ConsGeneral loading time. Sometimes it takes forever to upload a file and when we had to cancel the process, didn't save my changes.
Amanda F.

“the answer”

OverallOnce I got the hang, it is EASY and it does what I need it to do. Thanks so much.
ProsAs a 'non techy' person of a certain age, I was looking for a solution and Kartra is IT! Having spent a good few years attempting to teach myself how to market my business, Kartra felt like a miracle made just for me! Yes it takes time to learn, yes it is worth that investment, and yes it is great value for $. I am so very grateful to the developers and the support team that have helped me along the way.
ConsNothing. The software simply works...any glitch I have had is in my own lack of understanding...and the support crew help me out every time.
Nigel W.
May 16, 2019

“Kartra is now my go to marketing platform for pretty much everything. I saved a small fortune.”

OverallIntegrating landing pages, Sales funnels and email automation in a single platform and being able to use done for you campaigns as template means there is much less risk of bad links and workflows. This was always a challenge when I was using separate software products.
ProsKartra has everything I need in one platform. Landing page builder, email autoresponder, video and file hosting platform, course and membership site, the list goes on. I just have to learn and pay for one software product and I can build everything together in campaigns that I can share with clients.
ConsNot much. It would be nice if it was easier to edit pages on my iPad, but it's not a deal breaker.
Paul S.
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 employees
May 15, 2019

“Good for some uses but has some ballbreaker shortcomings for me.”

Overallkartra saves me time. Once I have built some sales funnels they are repeatable and their success (or not) is measurable. Kartra provides me with actionable data that is easily and quickly accessible so I'm basing my decisions on real time accurate data. And I can set it up so that I am making money while I sleep
ProsHas many functions on the one platform. I could use my own domains and favicons. There were some templates to use and the webinar help sessions we useful. It provides realtime actionable data to make good decisions.
ConsCustomers cannot select multiple items of a product in one purchase transaction on a specific date when they want to join one session once that already has others in that session. For a tourist who has a family of 4 people they cant buy 4 tickets and they cant specify that they want to go on a tour that already has people booked on it but there is available space for them. And they cant book for the one tour once.
Fernando C.
Information Services, Self-employed

“Everything you need”

ProsBy switching over to Kartra I was able to cancel a handful of other software programs. That's the beauty of Kartra - it's the one to rule them all. It's got so much functionality and you can run your entire business from it. I've used so much software out there today and Kartra is hands down my favorite platform. They are also constantly improving, adding more features and listening to customer feedback.
ConsBecause it does so much it can be pretty overwhelming at first but with their Kartranaut training you can shorten the learning curve quite a bit.
Tracy J.
President/CEO
Broadcast Media, 1-10 employees
May 17, 2019

“Kartra has revolutionized my businesses”

OverallI've enhanced customer's experience on my website and have configured the pages to upsell customers on other products, manage video on demand in a much more elegant way and am now in the process of moving my membership site entirely to Kartra. It's SO much better.
ProsBuilding great looking landing pages, squeeze pages and in fact, full websites is incredibly easy and powerful. The suite of tools that integrate has opened new paths to engaging my customers and selling more products.
ConsWhen managing landing pages, it seems that the software requires more clicks than should be necessary. It's easy to use, but can be cumbersome, especially when setting up a sales funnel. I have to set up some pages, then exit and build a product, then back to the pages again.
Drew D.
Owner and Director

“Familiarity breeds content”

OverallThis is great for landing pages or just simple web pages too. It enable you to direct traffic to one page which can then send the visitor onto a myriad of applications.
ProsKartra is a plethora of things which enable you to rely on it for so many different tasks in your business. It does take a moment to get to grips with but as you become more familiar with it you can't help but be content with it too.
ConsA bit of a steep learning curve to start.
Elizabeth J.

“No stone left unturned”

OverallI have a funnel, a membership site, a group emailing system - everything I need to conduct my online training business.
ProsGenerous - everything has been thought about, including help with marketing and other general business advice.
ConsSometimes my brain didn't sync with Kartra's and I had to train it to think the same way as much as I could. It was not that there was anything wrong with the software - we just think differently. However, the help and concierge people are wonderful - gold!
Marty N.
May 15, 2019

“Review of our experience with the Kartra platform.”

OverallWe have developed a membership site, breathoftaichi.com. Just recently launched. So far working good although we did have some problems with our OTO yearly up-sell.
ProsLike the idea of comprehensive all-in-one design under one roof platform...without having to purchase other software / solutions.
ConsCustomer service leaves something to be desired. Plus, creative use of Kartra is not as intuitive as we would like. Also, we should be able to produce multiple sites without additional charges.
May 20, 2019

“Great all in one Platform for all your Internet marketing needs”

OverallVery good, straight forward and easy to use.
ProsI have everything that I will need to run a successful online business all in one place. There is great supportive training and strategies to build my business bigger and bigger. Support is amazing. I would highly recommend it to any person in the coaching, education or personal development field.
ConsI can not charge People in ZAR (South African Rand Currency).
Ed O.
Market Research, 1-10 employees
May 21, 2019

“Kartra: Is there a better all-in-one marketing solution?”

ProsPros: You'll receive most tools needed fort marketing to new and existing clients. Easy to use interface. Learning curve is less than most other software programs. They are continuously adding new features and functionality.
ConsCons: Compared to everything else on the market, there aren't any. Like any new piece of software, you'll need to be patient implementing everything. Give yourself around 3-4 months. If you want a quick solution find users through their Facebook group, who will provide done-for- you services.
Gerry T.
Managing Director
May 18, 2019

“Kartra is all you need to grow your business.”

OverallKartra has allowed me to grow my business by having all the tools I need to create landing pages, videos, memberships, carts, calendar bookings and email sequences. That gives me the confidence and the motivation to keep challenging myself.
ProsKartra packs everything you need under one roof. That means all the wonderful tools to create great pages, carts, memberships, emails etc. all seemlessly integrate together.
ConsSo many tools to build your online business can be overwheling at times. Thankfully Kartra's support and the Kartra Community are their to help you.
Normand D.
May 15, 2019

“The end of my search for multiple services”

OverallIt is an amazing platform that I love to bits. I love to learn and you guys made it easy with Kartra. Tks
ProsIncredible how Kartra combine all I need to reach my customers and look like a pro in all my online communications. Simple, efficient and amazingly design for pros and newcomers like me. I cannot believe how the integration of all the features provided by Kartra. It is nothing less than AWESOME. Kartra University has brought me to the next level of understanding of online business. Thanks so much for a great product and a fantastic supporting team. Norm
ConsI would love a little more on designing the pages... Ie: Does and don't when playing with design and trying to adjust margin and padding to make everything look amazing. (that would be for beginners like me that is) Sometimes I find it gets tricky when you want the design to look good on all devices.
Fred R.
Co-Founder
May 15, 2019

“Seldom do things live up to the hype. Kartra does. ”

OverallWe were able to increase revenue by implementing campaigns more efficiently and faster.
ProsEverything is in one system. I was able to cancel other CRM's and programs we used. Matter of fact, I actually saved money at the end of the day. Speed matters. The ease of which you can segment and implement a campaign is priceless.
ConsSmall learning curve, but well worth it.
Mike V.
May 22, 2019

“Kartra, marekting funnels made simple and effective”

OverallWe needed a good platform to support our e-mail marketing efforts and wanted it simple. Kartra is not only simple but very powerful, and it fit our requirements like a glove.
ProsIt has all the bells and whistles you need for email marketing on one bundle that is super super simple to use. You get complete statistics on the performance of your campaigns including the performance of elements in the campaign. This is very well thought out an implemented.
ConsI wish I could do a campaign and not have to tie it to a product.
May 22, 2019
Hanna H.
May 17, 2019

“It's as good as they say! ”

OverallI recommend Kartra to all my clients. Kartra is how we can work smarter and not harder....
ProsIt makes it SO easy to set up entire funnels (simple or elaborate), memberships, products, landing pages, email broadcasts, affiliates and SO much more. Saves a ton of time!
ConsThe membership component could use a few upgrades but still has all the functions I need.
May 17, 2019

“I'm awesome. And you...”

OverallPretty damned good.
ProsI loved that I was able to ditch a whole bunch of stuff and just use Kartra. I dropped Wistia and Aweber. Can't remember what else. But it was significant.
ConsI wish the design was better for the membership sites. Kahabi does a great job of that and I wish we could get that window dressing available ASAP.
Weston L.
Writing and Editing, Self-employed
May 15, 2019

“An honest review of Kartra from a veteran CRM user”

ProsThe best part about Kartra is the fact that it is an all in one system for entrepreneurs like me. CRM, Email, webpages/site, Help Desk, Videos, Products/Upsells/etc. In addition, the Kartra team is constantly adding features to support my business.
ConsThere are two things I like least about Kartra: 1. Unlike every other CRM (with the exception of Infusion - who has great support, albeit necessary!), I think Kartra has good customer support - but not great support. They continue to get better each month, but live chat is still hit or miss - which is huge! 2. There is SO MUCH you can do with Kartra that it is a bit overwhelming. Not in a hard-to-use way. But in a where-should-I-start way.
May 20, 2019

“Great Tool for Business”

OverallIt makes building a list, sending communications, and creating sales and check-out pages relatively easy (obviously there's a learning curve for everything.)
ProsIt has an amazing number of bells and whistles, and they add more all the time. All this functionality in one place helps me keep things simple. There are things I wish they would add, but I've made suggestions before that they've later implemented, so maybe they will.
ConsNo live phone support. Sometimes I just want to pick up the phone and get a quick answer, and this is not an option. Especially if it's the weekend, I'm going to have to wait to resolve my issue.
Adam K.
Video Creation and Lead Generating Ninja

“Great features ”

OverallI have built landing pages, sales funnels and an email list, which was challenging before at least to say.
ProsBenefits for selling, features for using. Afte.r a short and well documented learning, we have started to create our own pages and used the built in templates to manage sales funnels and autoresponder sequences. It looked difficult at the beginning but follow the guidance or ask for support and your investment will bewell rewarded. Page & funnel templates combined with autoresponder sequences are my most liked features.
ConsIt requires a bit of learning but the results are great.
Taufik Y.
Internet Marketer
Internet, Self-employed
October 5, 2019

“All marketer need”

OverallVery satisfied with Kartra. They filled the loophole and make my campaign running smoothly.
ProsI'm use Kartra almost 4 months. What I can say is all online entrepreneur and internet marketer must use Kartra. Really recommended product. Easy to use and really newbie friendly. Not complicated like another brand and all tools for landing page, payment gateway, autoresponder, product setup and campaign is easily to recognize.
ConsFor now I not found any hard issue on Kartra. The only thing in my mine is about cloud base software. I think is batter if they create offline or downloadable software. Not for all tools but just for some tools like landing page creation and editing. This software can connect to online dashboard.
October 5, 2019
THOMAS W.
May 17, 2019

“Great customer service ”

OverallKartra is a great platform for big dreamers.
ProsKartra has so many functionalities it allows me to grow my business into the reality I dreamed of.
ConsIt has a definite learning curve that is a real test for beginners.
Linda P.

“Review SGB”

OverallIt's been decent. I've used infusionsoft and it's easier than that. It's more robust than other tools and a pretty good value.
ProsI like that it has a lot of features - including a membership site all on board. I have used the landing pages, but less so now.
ConsHave hated that I have to upload videos into a separate section. I have found the landing page creator super clunky and frustrating to work with.
Consumer Services, 1001-5000 employees
July 16, 2019

“Great advantage!”

OverallReally good. Not looking for a replacement. Something good taking into considerations that my company is always looking forward for new software.
ProsPowerful way to mass sending emails. I like that the let you have over 2000 email subscribers on the most basic plan. We don't even need that much but it comes already standard. So in any way you need expansion won't cost you the extra money. I like that you have all the tools integrated on a single environment.
ConsPersonally I have not experience any negative expert. However to be fair I have accessed from my phone a couple of times at it could do better on the design but o guess it was largely design to be used from a computer.
July 16, 2019
Nishant K.

“Invaluable Tool”

OverallA truly all-in-one platform for digital marketing needs.
ProsEase of use, Done-for-you funnels, regular addition of new features
ConsSo far, I only have a positive experience!
CLAUDE B.
May 20, 2019

“A must have for marketing ”

OverallGreat!
ProsEverything you need in one location. Easy to understand.
ConsWould love a compliment app. Wish there was an app to do small tasks.
May 17, 2019

“Kartra solves a ton of automation challenges”

OverallTesting pages with different videos, sections, headlines, CTA's is so easy with Kartra I find myself just playing with options and automations to test.
ProsKartra makes putting together multi step campaigns an absolute breeze.
ConsI was a little surprised to find out that a first automated email that goes out must be immediate or the next day but there was no option for a few minutes or hours. It would also be a huge time saver if you could jump directly to the section you want to edit instead of having to click through each one.