Prospero Ratings

Overall

About Prospero

Professional proposal software. Create beautiful proposals with ease. Impress your clients and win more projects. Learn more about Prospero

Morgana L.
Graphic Design, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
July 3, 2019

“Rocky start at first but ... ”

OverallExperience started out great. Set up a proposal fast without issue. My client got it fast and responded fast, no issues. However I got a message saying that my Paypal billing had not gone through. I found out later that I had used the wrong card with the wrong security code and it got denied. So we fixed that, but we still could not rebill the plan. Contacted customer support, they were very fast to respond (AWESOME, Ive had issues in the past were it took 4 - 5 days for other companies customer support to respond, so this was great!) We started going back and forth on email, but then moved our conversation to their chat window (seamlessly done) We got to the bottom of the issue and it was fixed. We spent about 20 minutes on the issue, but did everything they could. The customer support rep was friendly, very helpful, and easy to work with. Also loved that you could use emojis and gifs to interact! Which made it a little more entertaining. It was midnight their time, and they still responded so quickly, so it tells me they respond 24/7, which again is awesome. Cant say enough about their customer support. Great job!
ProsEasy to use, everything is almost done for you. Customizable. Easy for clients to get the proposal, review it, sign it, and return it. You get notifications when the client opens the email, and when they approve or decline it. You can then go back in and edit or change the proposal to what they want. They keep a running list of your proposals.
ConsI had issues with the billing, most of it was my fault, I had to spend some time with their customer support to get the issue figured out and they got us back on track. I'll go into more details below.
July 3, 2019
Graphic Design, Self-employed
May 21, 2019

“ Prospero by Prospero Review”

OverallThere are many other functions I love about Prospero but overall I love 1. presents so professionally 2. ease of navigation 3. tailoring is easy done 4. saves me time which means I have MORE time to focus on getting to the creative grind!! I don't use Prospero for every project as some are smaller once off gigs so I utilise Prospero for those larger more detailed projects that I REALLY want to work on & I very much believe that it is contributing to my landing of client projects !!
ProsI LOVE Prospero , ever since using this proposal based site I have been able to showcase my "quotes" in a more detailed, professional & streamlined format. The ease of use is incredible & prior to using Prospero I was writing up all my own individually which was extremely time consuming , yes I know , im so old school! But ever since Prospero came into my life I have been able to save time , the importing function allows me to grab sections from previously created proposals & pop into new proposals - of course every project is different but you do have those particular components that are relevant so this function is amazing! I love how you can download in PDF format to print off I can keep one hard copy for myself & present the other to my client when attending a meeting, so they not only have the online version they also have hard copy for their own files too! The pricing system gives you choice, you can detail the information about each service & if you're shit at math it does the calculations for you :)
ConsThere is nothing negative to state. When I did encounter a small issues with text over lapping , I got in touch with the team via email & they responded very quickly! I sent them a couple of screenshots, they communicated back & forth for a couple of emails & they got the issue sorted! Real people, no robots & extremely efficient ! 10/10
May 21, 2019
Sequoia B.
Online Marketing
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
August 21, 2019

“Easy to use, looks great!”

ProsThis software is affordable and a huge time saver. It's cut down the time I use to spend prepping proposals by at least 60%. Easy to deliver to clients, clients are able to sign electronically and proposals are mobile responsive.
ConsI would love to see native in-app payments. My understanding is that it's on the dev calendar. I'd also like to see integration with a wider variety of accounting apps and maybe a calendar app like Calendly. Also, a bit more flexibility with layout and design would be great, but it offers enough currently to get the job done.
August 21, 2019
Aonnoy S.
UX/UI Designer
Design, Self-employed
July 13, 2019

“A Proposal that always succeeds! ”

ProsApart from how professional the whole proposal looks and easy to set up, it really comes down to its responsive design. As clients most often are too busy to view large proposals from a desktop/laptop and reading it along with accepting the terms of the proposal from a phone makes everyones life a lot simpler! This sets me apart from all the other prospects applying for the job, and I can't thank prospero enough!
ConsI have been using prospero for a while now! And I haven't come across any faults with this platform. Its perfect the way it is.
July 13, 2019
Arit A.
Web Developer
Internet, 1-10 employees
March 30, 2019

“Simple Proposal Software that renders beautifully on all screen sizes”

OverallProspero helped me upgrade the level of service I offer my clients. It's brought greater transparency to my proposal process, and increased my clients' confidence in me and my company.
Pros- How mobile-responsive it is; my clients can view their proposals on any device - Several templates to help you craft your proposal professionally - Granular customization of font, color, background, etc; makes customization easy
Cons- Too few payment integration options; limits your options for allowing clients to make payments from the proposal
March 30, 2019
Gavin D.
Freelance Designer
Design, Self-employed
March 29, 2019

“Great Product for freelancers”

ProsThis product has helped me take my client proposals to the next level having secured thousands of pounds of website work with how professional it makes you look.
ConsWould like to be able use it on an Apple iPad as an App

By Prospero on April 2, 2019
Thank you so much Gavin! :)
March 29, 2019
Aleksandra C.
Owner of company
Writing and Editing, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
September 30, 2019

“Great software”

ProsThis is very good and very easy to use software. Very important thing: it is localised in Polish. And they have great customer support. I have contacted them with some inquiry about changes in code for better funcionality for Polish language and they did it (very fast, I might add).
ConsRight now (i am using "free" trial) I love everything