Trunk Ratings

Overall

About Trunk

Trunk syncs your inventory in real-time across different sales channels like Shopify, Etsy, Faire, eBay, and Amazon. Trunk also gives you powerful centralized inventory features like bundles and kits that sync and adjust like magic. Trunk strives toward the vision of making it easier for businesses to sell on multiple platforms without the overhead and pain. Learn more about Trunk

Anna W.
Company Director
Arts and Crafts, Self-employed

“SO glad I found Trunk!”

OverallTrunk enables me to sell on both Etsy and Shopify. Before I found Trunk, I was having so many problems with a previous app syncing inventory that I very nearly closed my Shopify and stuck to one platform. I remember when I first got in touch with the rep, I almost didn't believe him that Trunk could actually do what I needed from the software but it does it brilliantly. I'm so impressed!
ProsStock syncing is an absolute necessity for my business and I am delighted to say Trunk handles this with ease. It saves me so much time and stress, I was always worrying that I might over-sell but since using Trunk I have had no problems whatsoever. Support is always fast and friendly. It was very easy to integrate with my stores.
ConsIt would be great to have some more filtering and sorting features, but the rep is working on adding them in time which is great!
Amanda M.
Design, 1-10 employees
September 26, 2019

“Trunk is the solution I've been looking for for my web design clients!”

ProsAs a website designer, I've been looking for something to connect my preferred host platform, Squarespace, with other selling and POS systems for a long time. Trunk is the perfect solution for my clients who want to have their product inventory automatically tracked between platforms. As a result, it allows my clients to sell in-person and online while Trunk automatically updates inventory numbers for them! Trunk's founder, is amazing to work with and responds to inquiries very quickly. Overall, Trunk's customer service is far superior to any other programs I've used, allowing me peace of mind that I can receive help when I need it. Additionally, Trunk's interface is extremely user friendly. (You don't have to be techy or a web developer, like me, to use it!) I'm so happy to have found Trunk and am excited to partner with them to offer an exclusive discount for my clients and followers!
ConsI am very happy with Trunk and have not identified any cons about its program.
Adarsh S.
Director of Online Sales
Cosmetics, 11-50 employees
April 21, 2019

“We're so glad we found Trunk”

OverallWe sell on Shopify, Amazon, eBay and Walmart and before Trunk our employees had to manually keep the inventory in sync. It was beyond error-prone and was hurting our business since we would experience constant stock outs and oversells. At one point one of our guys was semi-fulltime fixing our inventory. I can't stress how much of a nightmare it was. We found Trunk and integrated it within hours. Then we spent a good amount of time correcting our inventory for hopefully the last time. Ever since then, Trunk has kept our inventory in sync beautifully, even during Black Friday or the busy holiday season. Hope these guys stay in business forever since we'd be seriously messed up without them.
Pros- The software interface is beautiful and I love using it - One of the only real-time inventory syncing software vendors we tried that actually works - Run by a developer that cares deeply about your success - Great value for price
Cons- Trunk currently does not support Walmart yet
Uri M.
Architecture & Planning, 1-10 employees
September 25, 2019

“Best multilisting synchronisation”

ProsYou're the best in deal of synchronisation between my stores on Etsy and Shopify!
ConsSynchronisation between our Shopify store and >150 Etsy's listings
September 25, 2019
Adams S.
CTO
Arts and Crafts, 11-50 employees
May 3, 2019

“Great for medium-sized businesses”

OverallTrunk came from a recommendation in my Mastermind group. We had low expectations for this software since it was unknown in the market and didn't know if it could handle businesses of our size. They were kind enough to offer us an extended valuation period
ProsWe did not expect setup to be so quick. It handles our 20,000+ SKUs and keeps them in automatic sync b/t Amazon and Shopify. The software seems to be easy to use and our employees like.
ConsNot really have any since this is such a straight forward product
May 3, 2019
William W.
Director of Operations
Retail, 1-10 employees
April 30, 2019

“This software helps us grow!”

OverallWe are a supply store that sells lots of bundles like in packs of 5, 10, 25, etc. Before Trunk we were spending so much time adjusting our inventory manually. Luckily Trunk has the wonderful ability to allow us to create smart kits so we are no longer having to deal with this anymore. Trunk also gave us the confidence to sell on eBay and it has been growing ever since. We are looking forward to selling on more channels that they will hopefully support soon.
ProsVery powerful kitting that works better than competitors, can sync to Etsy, Shopify, eBay GREAT, such a nice and intuitive interface
ConsHonestly I don't really have anything that I dislike about this software. It is incredibly simple + reliable.
April 30, 2019
Aleen F.
Retail, 1-10 employees
September 16, 2019

“I'm so glad I found Trunk!”

OverallSee Pro!
ProsA great time and energy saver! It manages my business across several platforms at once. I can manage my inventory in less than half the time because I can manage the inventory for all of my eCommerce sales channels thru one site. It's super easy and the price is great! It is allowing me to expand my business without the dreaded "manual" cross managing of inventory. I even use it to manage my inventory when I am on the road at a trade show.
ConsNot a thing!! Honestly, there is nothing I don't like. Awesome software!
Kan Y.
Business Owner
Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees
April 24, 2019

“Like having your own inventory management assistant”

OverallIt's just worth every single penny. When we were still evaluating we were deciding between Trunk and other inventory control software that was much more complex. We chose to go with Trunk for its simplicity and we just found it worked the best overall.
ProsI love that you can just connect everything and it all links up by sku in just minutes so it's super easy to just get started. I love that the inventory updates are instant. I love that it supports kitting. I love that it's a great value for the price.
ConsI don't like the search, it needs improvement
April 24, 2019
Musui E.
Vice President
Sporting Goods, 51-200 employees
September 22, 2019

“Good syncing software for Shopify stores”

OverallTrunk is working great for us so far. We switched from another app because it became unreliable with syncing between our stores and couldn't keep pace when we had peaks in order volumes. We have not had the same issues with Trunk. We sell across 6 different Shopify stores.
ProsSyncs inventory extremely fast and copes well with large sales.
ConsThe software does not have as many bells and whistles as others, but other than that no other cons.
September 22, 2019
Jackie W.
Senior Software Engineer
Internet, 1-10 employees
April 21, 2019

“Perfect for small sellers like me”

OverallIt was hard to find a good inventory sync solution that fit me as a customer because everything out there had a million bells and whistles. I like that Trunk has such a simple and nice interface and does what it claims to do WELL. There's so much software out there that overpromises and underdelivers and I'm happy to say Trunk is not one of those.
ProsNo frills inventory syncing in real-time!! Properly deactivates and reactivates my Etsy listings when Shopify inventory goes to 0--so so useful since I used to just manually log into the seller platforms and change the number, and this also protects me from accidentally overselling.Representative, the founder, is super awesome and graciously guided me through everything I needed to get up and running.
ConsCan't think of anything but I know if there are any, they will fix it!
Katie S.
Apparel & Fashion, Self-employed
Used the software for: I used a free trial
May 24, 2019

“Works great, amazing customer service”

ProsThis app does exactly what it says it will. It links inventory via SKUs from my etsy store to my shopify store. It's really easy to install and set up. It also alerts you to duplicate SKUs. CSR form Trunk is quick at replying and is always very kind and helpful.
ConsI would have liked less expensive options to subscribe, but I believe I will find a way to make it work for me because it's a great service.
Andrew T.
Apparel & Fashion, Self-employed
September 16, 2019

“Crucial piece of my ecommerce puzzle”

ProsAmazing service that fills a great need. I was at a loss to reconcile my inventory between Square and my Squarespace website, and Trunk has been a lifesaver for how seamless and easy it is to use. It has been worth every penny and I am grateful for how attentive, accessible and knowledgeable they have been.
ConsVery little as it is performing exactly as needed
Raymond C.
consultant
Consumer Electronics, Self-employed
April 21, 2019

“I recommend Trunk to all my clients”

OverallOverall experience: My business helps businesses that sell online integrate software solutions. It's not too often you see a new solution that comes onto the market. I first began recommending Trunk to one of my clients who needed to sync their inventory. They were extremely happy with it and now I find myself consistently recommending it to others who need to solve this problem because I know it will. Thank you guys for the excellent product!
ProsIt's straight forward, easy to support and recommend, gets better every week. Great customer service
Consnothing so far, very happy with the company's progress
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 1-10 employees
April 21, 2019

“The Best Real Time Inventory Syncing Software ”

OverallWe have automated the syncing of our inventories and saved tons of time in not having to review spreadsheets and various aspects of parts and assembly management. It's been great!
ProsI like most about Trunk the ability to manage and sync various parts and assemblies produced with my company Bits into Atoms. It takes the headache out of manually maintaining inventory by spreadsheets.
ConsThe one item I wish was included and the least desirable item about Trunk is that there is no list syncing service for managing the syncing of listing across different sales channels.
Jenny P.
Owner/Founder
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
September 16, 2019

“Finally, no more time wasted on inventory”

OverallAll I wanted to do was bundles/kitting and I spent 3 years looking for an app to do this for my store. I sell lots of packs of products and it was a nightmare keeping inventory synced. I oversold all the time and had to refund customers. I've been using Trunk for many months now and that problem magically went away. Amazing!
ProsHandles bundles and kitting like a dream
ConsThere were no cons, everything was perfect and as expected.
Ali R.
Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees
September 16, 2019

“Syncs my Faire inventory flawlessly”

OverallI couldn't find anything to sync my Faire inventory with my Shopify and Etsy store.  Faire recommended me I try this app and so far so good. I couldn't find any other app that could do this so it looks like they are the only ones. I'm so glad it works the way they said it would!
ProsIt does what it say. The Trunk platform synchronizes very easily.
ConsStarting out, there were a few minor issues but it could've been due to Faire's new API. It has since been fixed!
Tim F.
Videographer
Media Production, 11-50 employees
May 1, 2019

“Saves me so much time”

OverallTrunk solved my inventory problems and made it feel like we were doing everything right for the first time. We have a huge warehouse of clothing and skate goods that are constantly being sold on a daily basis. Changing these numbers and managing different seller platforms was making it extremely stressful, but now I'm living stress-free with Trunk and we all now have way more free time :)
ProsCloud-based! Nice interface and extremely simple.
ConsCan't think of any cons.. but so many selling platforms are popping up, and just hope that Trunk can accommodate that!
May 1, 2019
Eric P.
Arts and Crafts, Self-employed
April 21, 2019

“Finally something that works well”

OverallTrunk is simple and lovely inventory syncing software built by a very responsive and caring developer. I can't sing enough high praises about it.
ProsKeeping inventory in sync was a problem I've had for many years and I'm so glad it's finally been put to rest by Trunk. Now I have more time to spend on my business.
ConsEverything works great although I wish it had a few more features. I know the developer is working on them and I'm confident it'll work great.
Markus W.
Marketing Director
Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 1-10 employees
September 17, 2019

“Best choice if you have multiple stores and product variants”

ProsTrunk really provides what we were looking for in an inventory management app. Since we have multiple shopify stores, and within those stores, multiple product variants that relate to the same base inventory product, we needed a solution to aggregate those shops and products and have them in one dashboard only. We even set up bundles, so if a watch is sold, not only the watch case is deducted from the inventory, but also a strap and a clasp. Along the installation and set up, Rep from Trunk has been incredibly responsive and helpful. I highly recommend this app!
ConsOnce Trunk is coming with its reporting tools, there's really no difference to the significantly more expensive apps.
Patrick S.
Marketing Director
Design, 1-10 employees
May 24, 2019

“Simple, reliable, concise and to the point”

OverallTrunk is exactly what we needed to marry up the inventory from our Etsy site and Shopify site. Trunk's clear, concise and simple layout lets us view what we need to know in one place. Refreshing change of pace from the expensive, trying to be all-in-one complicated-interface apps that are out there.
ProsSimplicity. Clear interface. No frills and unnecessary add ons.
ConsWould like to see a column sorting addition.
Amy R.
Studio Manager
Arts and Crafts, 1-10 employees
September 27, 2019

“Great Inventory Management solution”

OverallTrunk has been a lifesaver for our inventory tracking needs. We recently opened a Shopify store in addition to our Etsy shop which share the same inventory.
ProsThe founder was incredible in helping us set it up just days before we went live. His customer service was incredible, really going above and beyond to make sure his product worked for our needs. Also the interface is a lot nicer looking than the competition.
ConsNo Dislikes, just waiting for added functionality in the future.
September 27, 2019
Adam Z.
Advisor
Glass, Ceramics & Concrete, 1-10 employees
September 17, 2019

“Great for keeping our wholesale and retail in sync”

OverallAll pros and no cons, our company is very pleased with Trunk
ProsSyncs stock instantly between our Shopify wholesale and retail site so overselling is no longer a problem we deal with. It's almost like you have one Shopify store. It only took a few minutes to setup. We haven't logged in for awhile but we are confident it's working for us in the background.
ConsThere isn't too much to like about this software. There are some minor things that would be nice like sorting by specific fields.