Assessment Generator Ratings

Overall
4.8/5
4.7/5
4.9/5

About Assessment Generator

Easily create beautiful, mobile friendly assessments that provide automated scoring and feedback. Customize your assessments with your brand logos and colors. Supports scoring in multiple categories that you define. Provide customized feedback on-screen, in an email, and/or as a PDF. Automatically send responses to your CRM or any of thousands of applications. Redirect respondents to the URL of your choice depending on how they score on the assessment. Learn more about Assessment Generator
  • "My favorite feature is the ability to customize it to fit my brand."
  • "It's been so helpful for our church creating an easy on ramp to the resources we provide parents."
  • "Assessment Generator is a Winner for Type Professionals."
  • "SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was great about helping me do something customized."
  • "I can't turn off the scoring in a couple of my assessments that have no meaning to my clients. It creates a small level of confusion with them."
  • "One of the titles of the segments can be confusing causing me to waste time and creating frustration when I just want to make a simple change in a specific section in a Type-based assessment."
  • "I wanted to produce a questionnaire that would enable me to deliver a scorecard of results directly to my client. I was struggling to find a way to automate the report delivery on my budget."
  • "The editor is hard to use and it doesn't have the feel of a modern interface."

Pros

• "My favorite feature is the ability to customize it to fit my brand."
  • "Assessment Generator is a Winner for Type Professionals."

Cons

Joe D.
Management Consulting, Self-employed
February 14, 2020

“Assessment Generator is a Winner for Type Professionals!”

OverallOutstanding and excellent! I've been a client for 10 years and it continues to meet my intake and assessment needs. Plus, my clients enjoy the seamless process.
ProsExcellent software, especially for type assessments. It provides great ease of use for my clients. Plus, the company continues to upgrade the platform as technology evolves. Customer service is always responsive to my needs.
ConsI can't turn off the scoring in a couple of my assessments that have no meaning to my clients. It creates a small level of confusion with them. That's because I use some type assessments that don't provide an immediate solution without my review and feedback.

By Assessment Generator on February 17, 2020
Dear Joe, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us your review! We're thrilled to hear from a customer with your tenure that you value our customer service and continuing evolution. I will reach out to you via email to see how we can resolve the scoring issue that you are seeing. Thanks again for your feedback! Take care, Jen Sparks Owner
February 14, 2020
Michelle C.
Financial Consultant
Financial Services, Self-employed
February 5, 2020

“Best client service of any vendor I've used”

OverallIt's been an amazingly easy partnership, and I say that because whenever I've had questions or further needs, they're extremely responsive and even added a feature based on my feedback!
ProsI like that it's customizable to what I needed it to do, which is to create both a quiz and a separate scored assessment. It buckets respondents into customized categories, which can then connect through Zapier to my email marketing platform for customer segmentation. I'm also able to view reports of the outcomes for each respondent and set up separate client buckets so that multiple people from one organization can take the assessment. Plus, the customer service provided by the company is second to none!
ConsIt was a bit tough to understand how to use at first, so I hired the company to build out a complicated assessment. That was the best decision I'd made since they knew exactly what I needed it to do and built it in a short period of time.

By Assessment Generator on February 11, 2020
Dear Michelle, Thank you so much for such a great review! We work very hard to offer the best possible service, so I am happy to see that reflected in your experiences with us. Thanks again! Sincerely, Jen Sparks Owner
Johnnie U.
E-Learning, Self-employed
February 5, 2020

“I got my precious time back and look more professional”

OverallAssessment Generator gave me back precious time. Before I started I had to grade all my assessments manually and that took a lot of time out of my day. After, now I have that time back. Both the taker and I get instant results plus the taker is linked to a mini-course and my newsletters from my email server instantaneously. I started with one assessment and now have created several unique to my client attraction strategy.
ProsMy favorite feature is the ability to customize it to fit my brand. From the colors to add my logo and my photo. Even though I consider myself tech-savvy Assessment Gen. is easy to use without having to know code programming. I can color code the types of results in a bar graph making it a more professional experience.
ConsOne of the titles of the segments can be confusing causing me to waste time and creating frustration when I just want to make a simple change in a specific section in a Type-based assessment. Suggested renames: Types: Results type I've also had challenges when I want to increase the font size from 12 to 14. Even when I set the font size to 14 in the setup. It works in some sections but not in others. Is there a way to add bullets points? Even though the help desk is awesome I'd like to be able to sort out my problem the same day and not have to wait 24 hours or more.

By Assessment Generator on February 11, 2020
Dear Johnnie, Thank you very much for your review. It's wonderful to hear that you've been able to put our many customizations to good use. Congratulations also for getting your time back by letting your assessment work for you! We really appreciate your feedback about segment titles and font sizes. We take your suggestions to heart as we strive to make your user experience better. Thanks again! Sincerely, Jen Sparks Owner
Steve W.
Lead HRBP
Chemicals, 201-500 employees

“Feedback”

OverallAble to better vet candidates
ProsFlexibility, ease of use, customer support
ConsLack of question data base, that's about it.

By Assessment Generator on February 11, 2020
Dear Steve, Thank you very much for your review. It's fantastic to hear that Assessment Generator helps your team to better vet candidates and that you like the flexibility and ease of use of our services. Your idea of a question database is intriguing. I'd love to hear more about how you'd like that to work. Please send me a note with your ideas to Jen@AssessmentGenerator.com. Thanks for your trust. Sincerely, Jen Sparks Owner
Kathy S.
VA
Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees
January 30, 2020

“Assessment Generator - an all around tool for attracting clients”

OverallWe give free quizzes to help first time visitors of the website decide if coaching is what they need. From the free quiz they can fill out a request to be contacted by a professional coach, or buy a product. By using the free assessment, we know they are interested in the program.
ProsFlexibility in the ability to customize my assessments and questionnaires to meet the needs of my clients and the terrific results graphs. Customer service is always personal and easy contact. They are champions in attempting to meet my requirements. Plus they have on-team customization options.
ConsThe product is perfect for my needs. Constant improvement in the software helps, but also requires me to understand what their next great feature is that might be usable to enhance my client's assessments and quizzes.

By Assessment Generator on February 11, 2020
Thanks for the great review, Kathy! We are thrilled that you're so happy with Assessment Generator and that you've had the opportunity to experience our amazing customer service. Maybe you'd like to share with your colleagues who would also like to attract more clients to their business? We love adding value to Assessment Generator so our clients can focus on the heart of their business. Sincerely, Jen Sparks Owner
January 30, 2020
Rob P.
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
February 4, 2020

“My Review of Assessment Generator”

OverallThe Assessment Generator solution meets my need to provide assessments to support my training program called "The Learn to Present Master Class." My clients and students can now use the assessment to provide feedback to others and coach themselves and to use the results to determine the value of what they gained from completing my training program.
ProsThis software and the underlying support originally fit my needs "out of the box." Overtime, my needs expanded and to that end I approached the Assessment Generator Development Team to customize the software. They listened carefully, proposed solutions, patiently responded to my requests for changes, and delivered a customized solution that exactly performs in the way I needed it to. I am completely satisfied with the outcome and look forward to continuing use of this great product and service.
ConsI am completely satisfied with the product.

By Assessment Generator on February 11, 2020
Dear Dan, Thank you very much for your review of our services! We certainly enjoyed working with you to create your custom solution and it's wonderful to hear that you are happy with the results. Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're grateful for customers like you. Sincerely, Jen Sparks Owner
Dave Z.
CMO
Professional Training & Coaching, Self-employed
February 10, 2020

“Excellent tool for coaches and consultants”

OverallVery easy to use and responsive support. I use it to generate leads from my website. It allows me to build assessments that showcase my consulting process and methodology. It has really helped me to build my business.
ProsAssessment Generator is an easy-to-use tool for anyone who delivers professional services to clients. It acts as your "freemium" by allowing clients to experience your problem-solving approach prior to signing up. When you create an assessment, you are beginning the engagement with potential clients in a virtual way. You are raising their awareness about a problem or a need they have. And you are collecting important discovery information along with their contact info. I had my first assessment created and embedded on my website in minutes. It has many flexible ways to construct your assessment - and accessible in a free trial.
ConsCan't think of anything. It fully meets my needs.

By Assessment Generator on February 11, 2020
Dear Dave, Thank you so much for your thoughtful and detailed review. It's great to hear that your assessments are helping you to build your business. We're grateful for customers like you. Sincerely, Jen Sparks Owner
Barbara B.
Founder/Manager
Religious Institutions, Self-employed
February 4, 2020

“I love Assessment Generator!”

OverallMy experiences have all been positive. I like that I can set it up once, and then let it run. I can go in and change things if I want and then let it run again. I am extremely happy with Assessment Generator.
ProsWhat I like the most about Assessment Generator is the "ease of use". I was able to figure out most of it all by myself. If I needed help I was able to get it quickly. (It was always something I had missed when reading the directions, or I missed something that was on the page already there for me.)
ConsThere actually is nothing that I do not like in this software. It fulfilled all of my needs.

By Assessment Generator on February 11, 2020
Dear Barbara, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I'm glad to hear that you are happy with Assessment Generator and find it easy to use. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences. Sincerely, Jen Sparks Owner
Monica B.
Author, Consultant
Broadcast Media, 1-10 employees
February 4, 2020

“Very Effective & Easy to Use Plus More Features Than Other Options”

OverallI've had a great experience. I found the Assessment easy to design and very flexible. I use it on my website www.thechangecode.net and have had a lot of people use it. It's a nice way to collect emails and provide valuable information to potential readers of my book.
ProsI liked that it had the option to rank different options to create a final score summary at the end. The tool is very flexible in the design of assessments with scoring and structure. It also allows you to customize the messages that go to participants.
ConsNothing, it's been very effective and easy to use. I haven't had any problems.

By Assessment Generator on February 11, 2020
Dear Monica, Thank you so much for your kind words. It's wonderful to hear about your experience with our software and of the success that you've had with your assessment. Thanks again! Sincerely, Jen Sparks Owner
Max M.
Internet, Self-employed
February 4, 2020

“Useful Online Tool for Website Users”

OverallStaff are cordial and easy to work with.
ProsSet-up and flexiblity are nice. Provides users with instant results/feedback.
ConsThe software has no major cons from my perspective.

By Assessment Generator on February 11, 2020
Dear Max, Thank you for sharing your review. We appreciate your feedback and I am delighted to hear that you are happy with the quality of our services. Thanks again! Sincerely, Jen Sparks Owner
Brian F.
Financial Services, Self-employed

“Really great tool”

OverallI wanted to produce a questionnaire that would enable me to deliver a scorecard of results directly to my client. I was struggling to find a way to automate the report delivery on my budget. Assessment Generator does it. The interface is great and really easy to use but the editor isn't much fun for a non-coder like me. It's not as sexy as some other tools like Typeform either. It's more functional than pretty. The support has been great though.
ProsIt's simple to use and automates the delivery of a report really well, which saves me from creating reports manually.
ConsThe editor is hard to use and it doesn't have the feel of a modern interface. I'd love to see more creativity in the reporting options and an easier-to-use editor.

By Assessment Generator on February 19, 2020
Dear Brian, Thanks for your review. It's great to hear that you appreciate the report delivery of our software. We would love to hear more about your experience so we can make the interface even better. Please reach out to me at Jen@AssessmentGenerator.com with any further comments or suggestions you wish to share. Again, thank you for taking the time to review our business! Sincerely, Jen Sparks Owner
Nancy B.
President and CEO
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
May 20, 2019

“Long time customer praise”

OverallThe assessments give me a powerful way to connect more personally with people who can benefit from my products and services; they help those people self-select as to whether they are ready to work with me or not; and they establish my expertise as someone who understands their situation and who can offer appropriate solutions. This is by far THE most powerful tool in my resource box and I'm so grateful for it. Over the years I've been with Assessment Generator, we have all gone through many changes and challenges, and I want to acknowledge the support team to always show up professionally and promptly to help. They are courteous, knowledgable, and very skilled at what they do. I can't say enough good things about them!
ProsIt's intuitive and user friendly, which is critical for me since I'm not a geek by any stretch of the imagination. Tech things flummox me, but this. . . I can do.
ConsThere have been times when I thought I might want it to do more things for me, but upon closer analysis realized that its simplicity is just what will work best for what I need it to do.

By Assessment Generator on May 22, 2019
Dear Nancy, Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you love your experience with Assessment Generator. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to continuing to support you well into the future. Sincerely, Jen Sparks Owner and Director of Operations
Tres A.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
July 15, 2019

“Tremendous Value”

OverallSo far, I am very satisfied with this software and highly recommend it.
ProsThere are a ton of customizable features that make your assessments look like they were created in-house just for your business.
ConsI am hoping the customization features keep coming.

By Assessment Generator on February 5, 2020
Thank you for the awesome review, Tres! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy we hit the mark for you. It's a pleasure working with you and supporting your business. Cheers! Sincerely, Jen Sparks Owner and Director of Operations
July 15, 2019
Michelle H.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

“Fits All My Needs!”

OverallThe customer service and functionality of Assessment Generator have been amazing. I used a basic form company before and I have loved this one so much more. Highly recommend!
ProsI am able to use it as a pretest-posttest for my clients with complex scoring as well as an application to vet potential customers and unqualify people who are not a good fit for my business.
ConsThere have been a couple of minor things like not being able to access my account on mobile and a glitch here and there. Nothing major.

By Assessment Generator on May 22, 2019
Dear Michelle, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review -- it made our day! We are so grateful for your kind words about Assessment Generator. We are continually looking for ways to add even more value to our community and we very much appreciate your feedback. Sincerely, Jen Sparks Owner and Director of Operations
Nathan C.
Digital Media Manager
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

“Impressively Simple”

OverallGreat customer service and zero problems with customers using it.
ProsWe used this for a simple customer quiz on our site and I was very impressed with the performance. It was customizable enough for it to look native to our site. Overall, great product.
ConsNot a lot of cons, if the email interface was a little more customizable that would be ideal. But other than that, very effective.

By Assessment Generator on February 12, 2020
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review, Nathan! We'd love to get your input on how you'd like to customize the email interface. Please send me a note at Jen@AssessmentGenerator.com with your ideas. Thanks again! Take care, Jen Sparks Owner
Robert D.
Sports, 1-10 employees

“Sports Science Solutions”

OverallOverall is has been great. Support is great and the product is easy to use.
ProsThe software is easy to use and creating an assessment can be done quickly once you are familiar with the dashboard.
ConsI wish cutting and pasting would be easier. Sometimes things do not carry over properly.

By Assessment Generator on February 11, 2020
Dear Rob, Thank you very much for your review. It's great to hear that you found it easy to create your assessment in our software. I also welcome your feedback on cutting and pasting. We're working on making that even smoother for everyone and it's good to know that it is needed. Thanks again! Sincerely, Jen Sparks Owner
David P.
Pastor
Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees

“Keep up the good work”

OverallIt's been so helpful for our church creating an easy on ramp to the resources we provide parents.
ProsThey keep making important improvements.
ConsI tried it a couple of years ago and it was too cumbersome so I left out and didn't return for a couple of years. It was much improved.

By Assessment Generator on February 11, 2020
David, I'm happy you're pleased with the improvements that we've made. We'd love to hear your ideas for other features that would be helpful for you. Please contact me at Jen@AssessmentGenerator.com with your suggestions. Thank so much for sharing your feedback with us! Sincerely, Jen Sparks Owner
Tabetha T.

“Great Product”

OverallThe support from Assessment Generator is top-notch. They are highly responsive to questions and recommendations for improvements. I highly recommend these services.
ProsThe Assessment Generator has allowed us to reach our customers in unique ways. From needs assessments to style assessments, Assessment Generator is easy to use and implement.
ConsCurrently, there isn't anything that I like least about the product.

By Assessment Generator on February 11, 2020
Dear Tabetha, Thanks for the awesome review! It's wonderful to hear that you've been able to create a wide range of assessments to reach your clients. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear that we hit the mark for you. Thanks again! Sincerely, Jen Sparks Owner
Robin G.
Professional Training & Coaching, Self-employed
February 17, 2020

“Intuitive with a bit of a learning curve ”

ProsHelpful support, easy to input, then it does what it's supposed to do. I can set it and forget it.
ConsA bit of a learning curve but the support helps flatten that out.

By Assessment Generator on February 18, 2020
Dear Robin, Thanks so much for sharing your review! I love that you like to set it and forget it. We're here for you whenever you need us! Sincerely, Jen Sparks Owner
Annie S.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed

“Great flexibility”

OverallI need to provide easy to use, professional looking and effective assessments as part of both training and marketing in my business and Assessment Generator provides all three.
ProsEase of use, company branding, intelligent and professional looking interface for users.
ConsWe needed to create a more complicated scoring system between different assessments which proved difficult, so at some point we will need to move to another system, but for now we've found a compromise solution.

By Assessment Generator on February 19, 2020
Dear Annie, Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your review. We're so glad that our software provides the easy, professional and effective assessments that you need for your business. I would love to hear more about your ideal solution for your more complicated scenario. We may be able to meet your needs with our planned features and capabilities or by creating a custom solution for you. I will be in touch via email to see how we may assist you with this project. Thanks again! Sincerely, Jen Sparks Owner
Dan E.
Managing Director
Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees
February 4, 2020

“Great tool and easy to use”

OverallI looked at no less than 15 other tools and the Assessment Generator was hands down the most user-friendly, most flexible and provided the greatest overall value for the budget. Customer service was unexpectedly GREAT.
ProsDifferent types of assessments that can be set up
Conswould like more flexibility to customize graphics and charts

By Assessment Generator on February 5, 2020
Dear Dan, Thank you so much for sharing your experiences! We're thrilled to hear that you found us after such a thorough search of the marketplace and that you're happy with our product and customer service. If you're willing, I'd love to hear your ideas for how we can further improve our charts and graphs. Please drop me a note with your ideas at Jen@AssessmentGenerator.com. It's feedback from clients like you who help make Assessment Generator flexible and user-friendly. Thanks again! Sincerely, Jen Sparks Owner and Director of Operations
Christopher P.
Government Administration, Self-employed
February 17, 2020

“Highly Functional and Easy to Use”

OverallThere's a big difference between survey solutions and assessments. This does assessments very well and scores the responses. I was able to produce a report based on personality assessments.
ProsEasy of use; scalability for questions (weighted), reporting and distribution of reporting
ConsNone; everything I needed this software to do, it did

By Assessment Generator on February 18, 2020
Dear Christopher, Thank you so much for your great review! We're thrilled to hear that our software does everything that you need it to do. We work very hard to anticipate our customer's needs and we're happy that we hit the mark for you. Sincerely, Jen Sparks Owner
Philippe G.
February 4, 2020

“Great tool for coaches and consultants ”

ProsThis assessment tool is really easy to use: to create assessments and to share them. I like the "group" function a lot. I can use the them assessment to different populations or taken from different places.
ConsI wish the software could do some data analysis.

By Assessment Generator on February 11, 2020
Dear Philippe, Thanks so much for your thoughtful review. I'm thrilled that you are enjoying our tagging function when sharing your assessments with different groups of people. It'd be great to hear your ideas on data analysis. We'd like to incorporate data analysis in our software and it'd be great to know which functions would be of most use to you. Please send me a note at Jen@AssessmentGenerator.com with your ideas. Thanks again! Sincerely, Jen Sparks Owner
Deb P.
Marriage Mentor
Religious Institutions, Self-employed
February 13, 2020

“Assessment for savvy mentors”

OverallI use it as a tool to help sell my books, to add to clients who opt in to my newsletter, etc.
ProsThe support is wonderful, and after getting familiar with how it worked, very easy to set up an assessment.
ConsI'd like to see more up to date colors, fonts, etc.

By Assessment Generator on February 17, 2020
Dear Deb, Thank you so much for your feedback! I'm happy to report that more styling options are in our development plans, so please stay tuned for more details! Thanks again! Take care, Jen Owner
February 13, 2020
Robin H.
May 30, 2019

“New user”

OverallI loved creating the quiz but unfortunately it's useless
ProsCreating the assessments wasn't hard to figure out
ConsIt's impossible to load to my social media or website

By Assessment Generator on June 20, 2019
Hi Robin, Thank you for posting a review and we're sorry to hear that your experience was not of the quality you expected. We would like the opportunity to investigate your feedback further. Please could you contact me at jen@assessmentgenerator.com? We'll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Again, thank you for your feedback! Sincerely, Jen Sparks Owner and Director of Operations
May 30, 2019
Deanna C.
Chief Branding Officer
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

“Worth the Investment”

ProsThe software is easy to setup and to use. The Customer Service was efficient and helpful. Given the price, it has provided us with an excellent value-add for our clients.
ConsNothing! Anything that I would improve is available at the higher pricing tiers.

By Assessment Generator on February 18, 2020
Dear Deanna, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. It's such a pleasure to serve customers like you. Sincerely, Jen Sparks Owner
alan c.
Consumer Services, Self-employed

“very satisfied”

OverallI am very happy, I recommend it without reservation
Prosflexibility and ease. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was great about helping me do something customized
ConsI really have no complaints. it works great.

By Assessment Generator on February 11, 2020
Thank you so much for your review, Alan! I'm very happy we were able to create a solution to meet your needs. Sincerely, Jen Sparks Owner