Claim Leader Ratings

Overall

About Claim Leader

Claim Leader is a cloud-based workflow software solution for auto and property inspection & appraisal companies. System enables users to auto-import new assignments, and dispatch to field inspectors in seconds. Rapidly monitor assignments, pin-point delayed inspections, access files, manage billing and inspector payroll. This all in one integrated platform allows flexible delivery methods of final files, and keeps open communication throughout the cycle of the inspection. Learn more about Claim Leader

Brandy M.
Administrative Assistant
April 8, 2019

“Claim Leader has made us a more efficient company”

OverallClaim Leader has helped our office become more efficient in assigning and moving claims around to individual appraisers. During catastrophes we've been able to keep up with assignments better than before. The team over at Claim Leader is constantly working to improve and add more features that help us do our job better.
ProsClaim Leader gives our appraisers more information on our clients in a more timely manner. By sending an email to the appraiser a claim is assigned to, it allows them the opportunity to possibly work that inspection quicker if they happen to be the area of the vehicle. When our appraisers upload back to Claim Leader, we are able to audit files easier and faster. Making our cycle time back to the insurance company better. Reports are easily created and very detailed.
ConsSome features for assignments aren't available in the dashboard and you must click on the individual assignment to work on it. For example, I would like to be able to reassign and cancel assignments from our dashboard instead of having to go into the file to do it.
Automotive, 1-10 employees
May 3, 2019

“Stellar!”

Overall I inherited the program when I purchased and took over this business and I have to admit that it has been a pleasant constant in an ever-changing industry. What stands out the most in my view is the customer service aspect. I am a smaller firm in comparison to some, but that does not matter to Claimleader. They take care of any and all issues as if I was 20X the size! This means a lot to me as a consumer. Claimleader is attentive to my needs and listens to feedback. Their tech support is always working diligently to maintain a happy client, and it shows.
Pros The software is easy to learn and use. I use it daily and the tools within the program as well as the tools that have been incorporated recently are awesome. It makes managing my days, weeks, and months more bearable. By simply having this service I have saved numerous work hours and it has allowed me the personal freedoms that I need to stay sane!
ConsI can't think of any cons at this time.
May 3, 2019
Christopher F.
April 4, 2019

“The best in the industry!”

OverallFantastic! Rep and his crew have bent over backwards to make our company a leader in claim resolution in our region. We were able to simplify our processes and reduce staff to handle a larger workload. Most importantly they answer the phone. If we have any concerns they are addressed immediately and they are always willing to address any workflow issues we may have. Excited to continue into the future with Claim Leader.
ProsEase of use. I have used multiple systems over the last 20 years and Claim Leader is by far the most compatible for any user, no matter what their computer proficiency. Most systems are complicated with too much information. Claim Leader employs only the necessary steps to complete the appraisal in a timely and effective manner. This makes training simple and the end product perfect.
ConsWe have had no issues with the software. We have made a few requests to better the product with company management and these changes were made in a timely manner. The working relationship with the Claim Leader staff is second to none.
April 4, 2019
Dean D.
Owner/Appraiser

“Claim Leader”

OverallWe looked at several systems and chose Claim Leader to run our business. We made the right decision, have never looked back.
ProsThe software is very easy to use whether entering in new assignments or forwarding completed assignments. We are able to run reports to keep track of cycle times, customer information, part usage, and invoicing. Team has added several features over the last couple of years for ease of use. One that comes to mind is the ability to import assignment information from CCC.
ConsI would like to see photograph descriptions added as a selection. Each carrier has the same basic photo requests such as all four corners, vin etc . I would also like the ability to edit/add photo descriptions.
Nicholas A.
April 9, 2019

“Great product for the insurance industry”

OverallWhen I met with representative at Claim Leader our group was considering building a newer version of our existing program. Claim Leader as eliminated the need to build and support a claims management program. It's also great to know we can continue to grow with this company as we open additional offices.
ProsGives our company access to a utilize a superior claims management program without having to fork out the cost to build our own system and pay to support the program as well as ongoing develop. Our group is very happy with the Claim Leader billing structure. Claim Leader provides features that our group couldn't justify building do to the build cost.
ConsThe only complaints I received from our group is that they wish Claim Leader had more staff to assist with technical support/training during the onboarding process. We very rarely have a problems with the system since we have been up and running so those complaints died off.
Shawn P.
Owner / Lead Appraiser
April 11, 2019

“Game Changing Claim Management Platform”

OverallSince implementing Claim Leader, we have see improvement in almost all metrics of our operations. Our ability to manage more claims and dispatch to a wider market was a breeze. New users integrate and pick up the software almost instantly. The platform is constantly evolving and upgrading to meet the demands and desires of the users. They continue to make a great product even better.
ProsEase of use is fantastic for new users. The interface is clean, streamlined and focused. No distractions.
ConsThe cons I had in the past have been eliminated by continued mods and updates. I am currently content.
Sarah G.
Bookkeeper

“MAS Says:”

OverallIt is the one claims management system that everyone in our company and our customers can use to follow the status of claims at any time.
ProsWe have been using Claimleader since June 2014 and have it seen it grow steadily with many more enhancements than when we first started. Still very easy to use and very valuable part of our business.
ConsThe accounting side is lacking but we have learn to work it with our QuickBooks. I am confident that Andre will work on enhancing that aspect in the near future.
Tim Y.
VP of Catastrophe Response
Automotive, 11-50 employees
April 8, 2019

“By far the best software for Claims Management!”

OverallThe software is ready to use right out of the box... There were no misconceived notions about what the system could or couldn't do for us. AImost all other software companies I've dealt with over the years promise one thing and deliver something completely different. The CL team was spot on what the system could or couldn't do for us. CL's customer service skills, attention to detail, and ease of doing business with are unlike any other software company I've ever partnered with!
ProsEase of implementation/setup, automation of the system, reporting, etc. etc.. It's also extremely user-friendly and easy to train people on!
ConsThat it took our organization so long to find this company and software.
Carl W.
C.I.O.
Insurance, 51-200 employees
April 10, 2019

“Great Platform!”

OverallWorking with Claim Leader has been a great experience. I am always able to get the support when needed and their ability to customize for our needs has had a significant impact for our company!
ProsClaim Leader is easy to use and offers a variety of reporting options that helps track data and create efficiencies.
ConsClaim Leader has been a tremendous partner to work with. The software is able to be customized, so I don't have any negatives about it.
April 10, 2019
Barry P.
President - Owner
April 5, 2019

“Excellent group and software”

OverallTeam have been responsive and have listened to our needs. I have recommended them to a number of my peers and will do so in the future.
ProsIt is simple and functional. There are not a lot of unneeded features that you have to pay for...
ConsThere could be some better search functions and accounting functions but the software meets our needs and works well.
April 5, 2019
Christopher S.
Automotive, 1-10 employees
April 3, 2019

“Best in the Claim Management Business”

OverallI have used Claim Leader for multiple companies and even use it in my own business. I am completely satisfied with this product. I have first time users figure it out in less than a minute. GREAT PRODUCT!
ProsI like that it is EASY to use. Not complicated. It makes things intuitive which is refreshing in the adjusting industry.
ConsThat more companies don't use it. I hate email and this is a perfect solution. This company needs to be bigger.
April 3, 2019
Pamela P.
October 9, 2019

“Good product for dispatching”

ProsIn Edge the drag-and-drop uploads make attaching docs very quick and easy. Input can be shared with developer.
ConsExport to CCC One still has some a few visual kinks. Certain assignment classifications could use some redesigning but they have even asked for input on this and it's in development.
October 9, 2019
Brandon E.
April 15, 2019

“Claim Leader Software”

OverallOverall great software that has helped my business run more efficiently!! Would highly recommend for any independent claims adjusters & appraisers.
ProsOverall easy transition from our old software based system to Claim Leaders web based program. Easy to learn and train employees on.
ConsOccasional glitches like any software, but Claim Leader tech support is always very responsive to quickly resolve.
April 15, 2019
JERRY A K.
Insurance, 51-200 employees
June 26, 2019

“Awesome Product”

OverallDefinitely has improved our cycle time and efficiency.
ProsLove the fact the photos are automatically resized. Once set up it has cut our dispatching time in half and anyone can do it for you
ConsSometimes the photos are sideways and have to go in and rotate them....slows down production a little bit
June 26, 2019
Jason M.

“REVIEW”

OverallI really like the program, but like anything its an evolving process and can only continue to get better
ProsEase of use, easy for clients, keep track of vendors, billings etc
ConsWould like some more features for diary items, have had a few billing issues as far as paying my vendors when a billing didn't get inputed
Bill M.

“Great Product”

ProsThe set up was quite simple and Customer executives were extremely helpful and open to understanding what our needs were. They were receptive to any changes we needed and completed them quickly.
ConsSwitching from the previous product we had used for many years was a challenge but worth it in the end.
Gabrielle M.
Claims Clerk

“Effective System”

ProsClaimLeader is extremely user friendly. Very easy to navigate. Swapping from a previous system was an incredibly smooth transition. Customer support is there whenever you need them, and is quick to respond and help with whatever problem you may have. In addition, ClaimLeader caters to your company's individual needs. Our processing time has easily been cut in half.
ConsOccasional glitches, but rarely and customer service is always fast to resolve the problem.
Phil O.
Insurance, Self-employed

“Time Saver”

Pros1.Ease of use. 2.Look of finished product.
ConsThat I didn't learn about it's existence sooner.
BRENDAN S.
April 18, 2019

“New User”

OverallRemote login is not needed as much and it can almost negate the need for it.
ProsIt is fast and easily holds all of our files.
ConsNot everything is intuitive and some customization and further development is needed.
April 18, 2019
FRANKIE F.

“review”

Overallstaying current
ProsI like the way it gives me the ability to glance at it & know where you at in the process.
Constoo many screens to go through to fimish