CoPilot AI Ratings

Overall

About CoPilot AI

CoPilot helps create niche targeted engagement campaigns that generate meetings with our customer's ideal prospects at scale. We harness the power of social media to create a targeted list of ideal prospects when then use automation and machine learning to create engagement with the targeted list. Our A.I. tool categorizes conversations to allow for our customers to focus on those conversations which matter most and will drive more ROI. Learn more about CoPilot AI

Eric R.
Financial Advisor
Financial Services, Self-employed
April 23, 2019

“Co-pilot , "Unlocking the power of Linkedin"”

OverallOne of my top new prospects is a disabled MD. I should close on 350K of new business and a new LTC policy, from this one client. Co-pilot is helping me get to the higher quality prospects in a very professional manner.
ProsI have always wanted to use Linkedin as a prospecting tool but found the task daunting and very time consuming. Co-pilot has helped me target 24 new high quality prospects in just two months. I have also experienced over 225 new connections since March, barely two months. My prospecting reach has exploded! Co-pilot not only sends out 50 prospecting leads/day but also provides responses for you to use to overcome objections using social media.
ConsNeeded more help in responding more quickly to the "interested" leads.

By CoPilot AI on May 2, 2019
Thanks for the amazing review, Eric. We love that you're seeing some great results from the platform. Talk to your CSR to learn more about our Concierge service if you're finding you're getting TOO MANY leads :)
Harry S.
Senior Vice President
Commercial Real Estate, 1-10 employees
April 24, 2019

“CoPilot helps build networks on LinkedIn”

OverallCoPilot is delivering a consistent flow of high quality Linkedin connections. The process and software is easy to work with. The people have been helpful, professional and available. In my business - network building is my challenge and Copilot has given me a critical step - in one important area of my sales solicitation process
Prosthe consistent flow of new connections and the level of executive or entrepreneur I am reaching.
ConsIn my business timing is always the tipping point, so while I have connected with almost 500 people only a handful have the potential to be actual customers

By CoPilot AI on April 26, 2019
Thanks for the kind review Harry! In regards to timing, it's always tough as each business is different. Keep your eyes and ears open and I'm sure you'll land a couple new customers!
Insurance, 1001-5000 employees

“CoPilot Review ”

OverallIt is a great tool to create traffic on my LinkedIn! I have gotten in touch with many professionals and I would can definitely say that it is a great recruiting program for busy professionals!
ProsWhat I liked most was that there was a convenient notes section that I could keep track of candidates from.
ConsWhat I liked least about this software was that I needed to go to the LinkedIn site to actually reply to the message. If somehow that could be changed so I could reply directly from Copilot what would be great.

By CoPilot AI on May 2, 2019
Thanks for the review! Yes, agreed - we are working on the reply feature which should be rolled out soon. That way you can stay within the dashboard and there's no more toggling back and forth :)
Greg M.
Financial Advisor

“Impressive”

OverallIt's been impressive. I did not expect this level of response. Everyone has been legit in the sense that they are interested in having a discussion, and often even meeting.
ProsEasy to use and it gets results without much effort
ConsMaybe I don't know how to fly use it, but perhaps it could be more interactive with CRM, a calendar, etc It's not perfect picking up the entire LinkedIn conversations, but I guess they are planning on fixing that.

By CoPilot AI on April 26, 2019
Thanks for the review Greg. We're working on updates over 2019 that help to integrate more with other tools such as Calendar tools. We'll make sure to update!
Financial Services, 51-200 employees

“Great Service”

OverallVery user friendly, sorts the potential customers into easy to use categories and links directly to your linkedin
ProsEase of use - all works in the background, very light on labor customer service - always on top of helping the customer results are great - instant;y seeing results in my first month
Conshaven't really come into any issues yet with the software in my first month

By CoPilot AI on May 2, 2019
Tanks for the the review! We pride ourselves on our customer success and support. We partner with you on your prospecting journey!
Investment Management, Self-employed

“Well worth it”

OverallSometimes prospects don't show and I spend quite a bit of time trying to find them. Not very good unless you're on a laptop. Tried using on iPad and phone and terrible experience. Develop an app maybe?
ProsEase of use Customer service Recommendations: when you take over they tell you what to do Platform
ConsPrice is a bit high. Wish I would get a little more for what I pay.

By CoPilot AI on April 26, 2019
Hello! Thanks for the review. Yes, we are working on a mobile friendly version as we know our customers use their phones a lot. Stay tuned!
Jaime R.
Fiduciary Agent
May 3, 2019

“Never knew the power of social prospecting”

OverallAs a financial planner who's looking for ways to partner with tax preparers, I wanted to use Co-pilot to help me outreach to these specific professionals to custom tailor my outreach and marketing to them.
ProsDashboard is simple, clean. My connections on LinkedIn have tripled in only three weeks.
ConsGetting up to speed and new on-boarding, not all messaging flows through to the dashboard, niche-specific lead searches provide results I don't want.
May 3, 2019
Financial Services, Self-employed

“CoPilot Prospecting”

OverallGreatly increasing my sales pipeline
ProsI like the way the algorithms feed through to my LinkedIn and I have found the results promising.
ConsI wish it integrated better, I wish I did not have jump back and forth.

By CoPilot AI on May 2, 2019
Thanks for the review! We're working on a product release that allows you to stay within the CoPilot dashboard which will make everything easier!
Steven K.
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

“Good Product”

OverallVery good communication between companies.
ProsEasy to use and very friendly in reporting data
ConsNothing to report. I would like to see a bit more data but I know its hard to capture all.

By CoPilot AI on May 2, 2019
Wow thanks for the amazing review, Steven!
Gilbert M.
Regional Director

“Copilot is great!”

ProsVery easy to use and monitor. Keeps me informed about the status of all prospects.
ConsA few glitches in the beginning setting up with Linked In but we got it figured out.

By CoPilot AI on May 2, 2019
Thanks for the great review Gilbert!