Spark Chart Ratings

Overall
4.8/5
4.4/5
4.8/5

About Spark Chart

Powerful survey software tool for business consultants to help clients and leaders uncover hidden knowledge & ideas, make decisions & drive action. Create & deploy any type of professional survey. Engage employees and teams to uncover their suggestions & improve performance. Discover what customers say & recommend. Find out your Net promoter Score (NPS). Explore opinions & generate ideas. Conduct research on markets & potential customers. Get 24 x 7 support & advice from survey experts. Learn more about Spark Chart

Kevin M.
Chief Leadership Officer
June 4, 2019

“Tried the Free Tools, Glad I Paid for Spark Chart”

OverallVery positive. The end user experience looks great and functions smoothly. The reports save us time on compiling stats and gives us insights. The learning curve isn't real steep but once the customs and design approach are understood it became a simple to use and powerful ally to our survey work.
ProsSpark Chart's flexibility and features handles our diverse needs. We're a business strategy consulting firm so I need to survey clients workforces from time to time. We've also used it to set up a proprietary tool I designed to assess Fluidity within a company across the company, teams, or departments.
ConsThe learning curve is not as intuitive at first, but over the last couple of years the development team has managed to both add more feature and simplify the end user experience.

By Spark Chart on June 6, 2019
Thanks for your feedback Kevin. We are continuing to work on more features and looking to make them as easy to use as possible.
Management Consulting, Self-employed
Used the software for: I used a free trial
September 5, 2019

“Great for very specific use cases”

OverallSmooth, easy and a little boring.
ProsWhat I love about this survey tool is that they offer a lot of things straight out of the box. Specifically starting a new survey is made so much easier with templates available in the system. The system is also quite easy to use. Although there's a tour option, the tool itself is pretty self explanatory. I can see this work really well when used inside businesses for 360 reviews or leadership surveys as the tool offers you to add e-mail recipients even including e-mail templates.
ConsAlthough very user friendly , the surveys come across pretty dull. Surveys are already not something people are waiting to fill out so a bit more excitement would be very welcome. I also feel the survey templates could use a bit more explanation (why are certain questions where they are, what's the thinking behind it?) And when I choose any survey tool it has to offer the option to add images instead of words as answers. This encourages people to respond and engage. I have not found this to be available in this spark chart.

By Spark Chart on September 10, 2019
Thanks for your feedback. Much appreciated. It's great to get suggestions, particularly when they align with our plans for the future. We have new features in development for some of your suggestions. Thanks again. By the way, I would love to get on a call to discuss.
September 5, 2019
Dylan F.
May 13, 2019

“Very powerful survey tool. Fast, responsive service. Innovative approach”

OverallWe have used Spark Chart for a variety of survey needs from gaining feedback from our customers about the services we have delivered (Spark Chart works like a dream for this) to running organisational climate surveys for our clients (very powerful and easy to set up the way we want). We have received very high response rates and our clients are very satisfied with the quality of the results. Spark chart is very flexible - every aspect of the survey is customisable from the written content seen by respondents to the ways in which they can access surveys (anonymously or named). And it is still easy to use. I have launched simple surveys in just a few minutes and more complex surveys in an hour or two. Spark Chart also generates high-quality, shareable reports that clearly present the data. It is also regularly updated with new innovations and features.
ProsSpark chart is a very flexible survey system. Every aspect of the survey is customisable - from the written content seen by respondents to the ways in which they can access surveys (anonymously or named). And, even with all these features, it is still easy to use. I have launched simple surveys in just a few minutes and more complex surveys in an hour or two. The system does most of the work for you. Spark Chart also generates high-quality, shareable reports that clearly visualise the data. Spark Chart is regularly updated with new innovations and features.
ConsAll my experiences have been good and the data reporting is excellent. The one thing I am looking forward to is even more complex reporting features that are in development and will be released soon (so, not really a 'con'!).

By Spark Chart on May 14, 2019
Thanks for the great feedback Dylan. We appreciate it.
May 13, 2019
Professional Training & Coaching, Self-employed
June 3, 2019

“Great tool with great development trajectory”

OverallI am happy with SparkChart, as it helped me transition from paper to online in all my surveys. Would love it to conquer the likes of Menti...but this may not be the purpose of it.
ProsI like the reliability and flexibility of the tool. I can do all my training survey work with it and it does so in a great way. Analysis of results is easy and straightforward. What really keeps me in the tool is the frequent improvement of the service. The people who run it listen to their users and have greatly improved the usability of the software. It's also stable as a rock. I love how I frequently get the message 'this is what is new since your last use' when I log in. Thanks guys for believing in your product and keeping it fresh!
ConsUsability is still an issue for me. Some design decisions are just strange. why do I still have to look every time for the way to create a link to give my people? Why do I manually have to generate a link for the survey to hand out? Things have improved, but I still keep looking around for things more than I should.

By Spark Chart on June 7, 2019
Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate it. Please reach out to our support team for some help. It sounds like we may be able to make some things easier for you with a bit of one on one guidance. We are also building a new onboarding process right now. So, your input would be very beneficial. We are available 24 x 7.
Abe C.
Co-Founder - VP Businness Development
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
June 7, 2019

“Everything You Need In An Enterprise Review Tool”

OverallMy company builds highly customized software for midsize companies, and our software gets used on average by 80-100 people in each company. We had no way of getting feedback after each deployment especially on what users thought of our software features and UX. This all changed after I discovered SparkChart. I can now send surveys to management teams and employees of each one of our customers and gain invaluable feedback.
ProsThe advanced branching logic and user management makes using this tool a breeze. I also love that I can start from a template and customize as I go. SparkChart has become a regular part of my business flow. Not to mention that the support team is top notch.
ConsThe tool can probably take into consideration more custom branding options for its enterprise users. I also had some issues getting my emails to show that they are being sent from my own company v.s. from SparkChart, but eventually got that issue resolved.

By Spark Chart on June 11, 2019
Thanks very much Abe. We really appreciate your feedback and review. We are listening to your suggestions.
Jacob T.
Senior Partner
Research, Self-employed
May 3, 2019

“Excellent Survey Software”

OverallI use it to do surveys for my clients. But you can use it in any case where you want to ask a person or more people about their opinion. This software is excellent - and the support is far better that anything I ever have experienced. If there is silence - they are improving the product. Just do it - you wont regret.
ProsThe incredible nice layout both when it comes the backend where you "live" and the graphics you are supposed to present to your audience. Super. Close to my reference in nordic design / japaneese design. The easy way to share links - both to join / invitate / and see the results. And up til today - I havent found any important bugs. It actually works. Are you doing surveys in english speaking countries - then you have acces to a library of well thought out templates, wich covers alot of common situations.
ConsThere is some kind of a learning curve - as there are with any new tool. It has improved a lot from spring 2019, and I think it is really easy to wrap your head around now. I have other survey tools that I up until today simply dont use because I cant figure out where to start or where to end. They looks fancy but are hard to get to deliver.

By Spark Chart on May 7, 2019
Jacob, thanks for your very encouraging and positive feedback. We really appreciate your comments. We have some more new features coming in the next week or so. Thanks again.
May 3, 2019
Kyle M.
Consultant
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
July 15, 2019

“Simple and Powerful Survey/Market Research Tool @ a Great Price Point”

OverallMy org relies heavily on the survey/market research tools & after vetting out dozens, the decision to go with Spark Chart was the best decision that we could've made.
ProsCustomer service is unbeatable Features that you'd expect are all there Features that you wouldn't expect in such a tool are also available that can take the capabilities to the next level. Then with the pricing as compared to some of the competitors, it's a no brainer.
ConsCustomization options (confirmed they're in queue w/ development). Some small areas are a little restricted on what can be changed but sounds like those options are in the pipe line.

By Spark Chart on July 16, 2019
Thanks for the feedback Kyle. We are continuing to work hard on many new features.
July 15, 2019
James B.
June 4, 2019

“Spark Chart is a multi-faceted marketing tool ”

OverallI can determine if a potential client or customer is a fit for my business, based on the answers received. Spar Chart is part of my digital process to qualify new customers or clients.
ProsSpark Chart is an easy tool to learn how to use, but very powerful when it is used to uncover information and share information for your clients or potential clients or customers. It is an excellent tool for surveys and feedback, utilizing it's various templates. I like it because I can create marketing audits for my business.
ConsThe only thing I didn't like a about the software is that there were not a lot of templates when I initially starting using it over a year ago. I just created my own templates for my business.

By Spark Chart on June 7, 2019
Thanks for your encouraging feedback James. We appreciate you taking the time. Let us know if you have some specific survey template requirements and we will build some and add them to our library.
GILBERTO V.
International Research Cconsultant
Research, 1-10 employees
June 24, 2019

“Great professional App for Online Polling Proyects ”

OverallMy company provides Professional Public Opinion and political Surveys through polls of all types: face to face residence polls, call center polls and Facebook Polls. Lately with all the bots an d trolls attacking and answering many times Facebook polls, I was forced to eliminate them. Now with Spark Chart, besides the IP address, i have the GPS registering feature for every reply which allows me to audit the participants and protects me from people and machines voting many times. Before I would use the PRO Facebook Polls App with no fraud protection from trolls like Spark Chart offers.
ProsEase of Use, Flexibility, One on One 24/7 Customer Service, Double voting GPS checking, price.
ConsThe only issue I had was the lack of some features that are now already in the new developments timetable and others have already been implemented.

By Spark Chart on June 25, 2019
Thanks for your feedback Gilberto. Much appreciated.
June 24, 2019
Education Management, 11-50 employees

“A real sleeper ”

OverallVery good and easy to navigate I love the new logic features
ProsThis software is quickly becoming my go to form tool so many features . Updates and powerful features being added regularly keep them comming!
ConsUser interface is not a modern as I would like but ut very easy to navigate. I'm sure they will give it a. Facelift soon

By Spark Chart on June 6, 2019
Thanks for your encouraging feedback. We appreciate it.
Thet Htut O.
Educator
E-Learning, 1-10 employees

“Comprehensive Survey Toolset”

OverallSimply, it is a wonderful app to use to create surveys. The app itself is geared towards business and educational surveys. I cannot use it for simple cases. Sometimes, I need more attractive and clean surveys. Then SparkChart is not a good option.
ProsThe app is clearly the comprehensive powerhouse to create surveys. I can create many kinds of surveys and it serves its purposes well. I can invite participants and review on them after the survey. The most thing I like about this software is it has complete analysis and ready made feature-rich templates.
ConsThe app is hard to navigate around. I had to play some time around to get used to it. The survey templates are feature rich but not very attractive yet. Sparkchart needs better UI and easy navigation.

By Spark Chart on June 10, 2019
Thanks for your review Thet. When you have time we would love to discuss your feedback in our Help Center. It sounds like there are features you may not have seen in your Spark Chart account. I am sure we can help to make sure your surveys are really attractive. We can also discuss your specific feature needs and get your ideas for any improvements.

“Survey's with Power”

OverallI am very happy with the survey power Spark Chart gives me. Without these templates I wouldn't know where to find the best in class business surveys, much less how to put them together.
ProsSparkchart is the best in class survey software for power users. It lets you create very sophisticated surveys. Including Net Promoter Score Surveys Aggregate selected rating scale responses into a single chart Corporate Board Survey SWOT analysis survey and more... In addition they just completed a major UX remodel and the site is getting easier to use by the day.
ConsThe old UX was not great. But it is much better now!

By Spark Chart on June 8, 2019
Thanks for your feedback and review. we really appreciate your support.
Alan R.
Deputy Principal
Education Management, 51-200 employees
May 2, 2019

“Spark Chart Success”

OverallSurveying our staff/students and community has never been so easy. This is providing us with documented evidence of requested information that is guiding important school decisions. The ability to create a user friendly survey is capturing a wider audience. Very happy with Spark Chart!
ProsEase of use - myself and other staff members with limited IT knowledge have used this software to create staff surveys to guide our schools Professional Learning Plan and many other areas. Functionality - Plenty state of the art features which allow you to create a user friendly survey and then at the click of a button, it will graph your results. Play Tour - Provides you with a quick overview of the program in a easy to understand process.
ConsWith such a plethora of options, knowing the best one to use to suit my targeted audience is my only dilemma.

By Spark Chart on May 3, 2019
Thanks for the review and great feedback Alan. We appreciate you taking the time. If you need help with anything then let us know.We are available 24 x 7.
May 2, 2019
Ivan C.
Director of Business Development
Restaurants, 1-10 employees
June 4, 2019

“Spark Chart packs a lot of power at a reasonable price”

OverallWe signed up for a good deal and have emailed the team a few times about issues and questions. We also get a reliable response and from tech support. The listen and release new features often and that's important in the SAAS world. Continuing to innovate is imperative.
ProsThe ability to schedule and automate review requests.
ConsThere's some features and terminology that are not clear when interpreting the results on an individual and group basis. They've been making improvements.

By Spark Chart on June 9, 2019
Thanks for your review and feedback Ivan. We are continuing to work hard on new features. Feel free to contact us directly with specific features or requirements you need.
Alex C.
Founder & CEO
April 30, 2019

“Great tool for surveys ”

OverallSpark Chart is a must tool to have to be able to gather information from your customers, and in our case from our clients' customers. This information is key to be able to develop products and services perfectly aligned to solve their problems and satisfy their real needs.
ProsI like that it is a complete system to create, send, and analyze surveys
ConsTheir UX is not as intuitive as we would like it to be, but we've been told they are working on it so we now improvements coming soon

By Spark Chart on May 1, 2019
Alex, thanks for your great feedback about Spark Chart providing a complete survey system. We hear you about making the UX easier. We recently released a lot of changes to the UX but we also are working on more, including a new onboardng process. Surveys are inherently complex, which creates challenges, particularly with all the powerful features we have added. But we are committed to making everything as easy as possible. In the meantime, we are continuing to work on new fetaures and also providing 24 x 7 support and advice. Thanks again.
Sanjay S.
Civic & Social Organization, 1-10 employees

“Surveys done easy”

OverallThis helped my organization sort out its priorities on the needs of the customers.
ProsSpark Chart has tons of templates to begin your survey campaign. It is easy to send out surveys through emails. If your first round of emails do not get a response, you can send out a premade reminder email. Everything has been thought out for you.
ConsThe visuals on the site are minimal since this is designed to get data. My young office staff complain about the simplicity of the website; however, I love how I can get straight to the data. It has a simple layout, which is good for me.

By Spark Chart on June 9, 2019
Thanks for your review Sanjay. Ask your team to get in touch via our help center. It sounds like they may not have seen the powerful filtering and graphical charting options when creating and sharing reports. We can show them how to easily access the features.
Leonard C.
Independent Consultant
Public Safety, Self-employed
May 31, 2019

“Powerful slicing & dicing”

ProsSparkChart is the best among the survey platforms I use when I want the ability to slice & dice the survey results - whether for my own analysis or to be purposeful about how I present results to others.
ConsIt's not the prettiest of the survey platforms that I use. It's not bad-looking, it's just not eye-catching. However, that's because SparkChart was made from the ground up to be a powerful survey platform first and then give eye-candy second. The very pretty platforms are eye-catching but don't offer the same degree of analytical power after collecting results.

By Spark Chart on June 3, 2019
Thanks for your feedback Leonard. We appreciate it.
May 31, 2019
Ian H.
Designer
April 30, 2019

“The Only Survey Tool I Use”

OverallI use this survey tool since year 2017 and love it very much. I already recommend it to few of my friends who are event organizer and they like it too.
ProsI love the tool because it is very easy to use, and they have many ready-to-use templates library. This save me a lot of time to build a complete new survey project. Their support team is very helpful as well.
ConsI hope they will develop mobile app for both iOS and Android in near future.

By Spark Chart on May 1, 2019
Ian, thanks for your feedback about the ease of use, the survey templates and our support. We hear your request about a mobile application for managing surveys. Spark Chart is responsive on mobile but we will certainly be looking at a mobile app in the future. In the meantime we are continuing to work on new features with a new release coming very soon. Much appreciated.
Russell P.
Dean
Higher Education, 1001-5000 employees
June 4, 2019

“Spark Chart is Worth Your Time and Attention ”

OverallWe use SparkChart in higher ed applications at a community college (ask about education discounts) and it fits the bill nicely.
ProsGreat alternative survey creation/tracking software option.
ConsThis is solid software that keeps improving, but one small complaint: it uses British spelling in the UI and templates. Of course, if that's the worst thing you can say, that's not bad!

By Spark Chart on June 9, 2019
Thanks for your feedback and review Russell. Sorry about the British spelling of some words. We are Australian and struggle with the s versus z decision. It is something we continue to debate.
Shawn B.
Principal Consultant
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
May 7, 2019

“An asset in Consultancy and Social Services”

OverallSparkchart has great flexibility to be used in health and social services industries. The support provided by the Sparkchart team in survey development and reporting was excellent and has helped me use the full range of the capabilities of the software.
ProsThe personalised control over all aspects of Sparkchart is invaluable. You can customise and brand the surveys, messaging, reporting and analysis across all aspects of the software. The ease of use by participants on mobile and other devices is a great plus for better response rates. The live updating of completed surveys and presentation options saves a great deal of time and effort . The final product looks professional and easily lends itself to reporting to clients again saving time and money.
ConsThere's nothing yet that has been a problem.

By Spark Chart on May 8, 2019
Thanks for the great feedback Shawn.
May 7, 2019
Troy O.
General Manager
Sports, 11-50 employees
May 1, 2019

“High quality survey, great value!”

OverallThe Club initiated an annual member survey in 2017 and now extend this to a number of levels across all operations. We have found the team at Spark Chart to be extremely professional and responsive to any queries or suggestions.
ProsThe reporting flexibility is exceptional and provides for valuable survey results which can be used on multiple levels.
ConsTook a little time to get used to the terminology, but once accustomed the software is very easy to use and customise.

By Spark Chart on May 2, 2019
Thanks for your review and feedback Troy. We really appreciate you taking the time to lave your positive comments.
May 1, 2019
Peter C.
Founder & Managing Director
June 3, 2019

“Very versatile and useful”

OverallI've been very happy with Spark Chart, and recommend it to others regularly now.
ProsThe options that are available to the user. It's incredibly flexible and versatile.
ConsI had a major problem with the way the functions were named. The creators of the software continued the theme of sparks and rockets etc throughout the platform and it became really confusing. However, they listened to user feedback and completely overhauled this. The software is so much easier to use now, and simpler to understand.

By Spark Chart on June 8, 2019
Thanks for your review and feedback Peter. We are working hard on new features as well as a new onboarding process. So, there is a lot more planned.
Mark H.
Managing Partner
June 7, 2019

“The Truth Is Spark Chart”

OverallThe overall experience with Spark Chart is good. It does what it should do. The reporting feature and Zapier integration are perfect. Highly recommended.
ProsWhat stands out most the incredible easy way that Spark Chart lets you track and manage the overall progress of your surveys. And did I mention it does so in real time?! This is very convenient.
ConsI would not directly want to call this a Con, but the sheer amount of features can be overwhelming. My advice is to schedule time to sit down and get to learn the system. It will not bring you it's full potential when you spend 5 minutes setting things up.

By Spark Chart on June 11, 2019
Thanks for your feedback and review Mark. You are right about needing to invest some time to uncover all the features. Much appreciated.
Marius G.
Growth Hacker
Internet, 1-10 employees

“Fantastic survey tool”

OverallOnce you get over the Tour guide, you will be ready to set up your surveys in minutes. I use it to survey customers regarding their satisfaction and to collect feedback, although Sparkchart can be used for many different types of surveys (e.g. Net Promoter Score, feedback from employees, etc.)
ProsI mostly enjoy and it to collect the customer satisfaction and feedback. I also love their integrations with Slack and Zapier.
ConsThe UX was not great and user-friendly, although it has changed greatly. There still is room for improvement in their design.

By Spark Chart on June 11, 2019
Thanks for your feedback and review Marius. We appreciate it.
June 3, 2019

“spark chart, what you've been waiting for in survey solutions”

OverallSurveys!
ProsGreat modern interface. They're in a growth period and are listening to users and responding.
ConsIt doesn't connect to my marketing automation platforms.

By Spark Chart on June 6, 2019
Thanks for your review and feedback. Re your marketing platforms, have you tried our Zapier integration? Zapier connects Spark Chart with1400+ applications. Send us a message and we can look at your specific integration needs.
Dost D.
May 29, 2019

“Very good survey software on its way to be great.”

OverallAs an executive coach and organizational consultant, I design many surveys to gather critical information and feedback about my client and/or the change initiative I am facilitating. I find it very flexible and versatile and easy to use!
ProsIntuitive design, flexibility, excellent customer support, continuously developing features, great roadmap and fulfillment of the roadmap as promised.
ConsThere are still some important features I am waiting on the roadmap, like the 360 survey capability.

By Spark Chart on May 30, 2019
Thanks for your feedback Dost. We appreciate your support and patience as we continue to work on new features.
May 29, 2019
Tim M.
Operations Leader
Farming, 11-50 employees
April 9, 2019

“Good value, great outcome!”

OverallWe are now easily able to get the honest opinions from our customers on where our business is strong and where we can make improvements for a small fraction of the cost of the original survey process we used! Now we can send out a modern answer controlled survey at the click of a button.
ProsAmazingly simple to set up surveys and then repeat them. Analysis of the results was clear and easy to understand.
ConsInitially some of the terminology was confusing, but the designers have well and truly changed this so it is now easy to understand

By Spark Chart on April 10, 2019
Thanks for the review. Much appreciated. We are continuing to work on new features.
Fraser N.
Consultant
June 4, 2019

“Excellent product and great support ”

ProsEase of use and good to work with and support were quick to respond when needed
ConsA couple of features from e.g. survey monkey missing when I used it

By Spark Chart on June 7, 2019
Thanks for your review Fraser. We are continuing to work on new features,
Daniel M.

“Spark Chart rules”

ProsExcelente UI, easy to use, support extra hard
Consi have nothing to talk about this ok, that all right

By Spark Chart on June 6, 2019
Thanks for the feedback Daniel. Much appreciated.
Chantal W.
Human Resources, 1-10 employees
June 4, 2019

“Easy to use and flexible”

ProsFlexibility in type of questions and design, and ease of use
ConsReporting survey results for presentations could be more user friendly

By Spark Chart on June 7, 2019
Thanks for your feedback Chantal. If you have some time, and would like to discuss reporting, please contact us via our help center. I think there are some quick tips we will be able to give you to make reporting easy. And you probably have some ideas to help us meet your specific needs. We are available 24 x 7. Most of the feedback we get about our reporting is that it is very powerful and easy to use so we are keen to help..
Chris S.
Principal
Accounting, 1-10 employees
April 15, 2019

“Superb Survey Software”

OverallVery user friendly with extensive examples and help
ProsThe ability to be able to very quickly set up a survey, and the ease of sending out the survey and reporting the results.
ConsNo issues with the software, I am very satisfied with the sofware

By Spark Chart on April 25, 2019
Thanks for your positive feedback and support.Stand by for even more features very soon.
April 15, 2019
Gabe A.
CTO
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 11-50 employees

“Amazing reporting!”

OverallExcellent. The software is super powerful, and the support is extremely responsive.
ProsThe reporting capability in SparkChart is absolutely incredible. The power and ability to customise the reports I have never seen in any other survey software.
ConsThere is a learning curve, but it's to be expected. To do amazingly complex and clever surveys, you need to invest the time to learn how to drive it.

By Spark Chart on April 10, 2019
Thanks for the great feedback. We are working hard to make the process as easy as possible for users.
Mark P.
June 3, 2019

“Excellent Tool For Survyes”

OverallGreat tool. What's important is the vendors are always looking to improve the product and for me this makes the difference.
ProsGreat tool for creating surveys and the templates make it much easier.
ConsIt's relatively easy to use but could be improved and i know the vendors are keen to keep improving it. And that means a lot.

By Spark Chart on June 9, 2019
Thanks for your feedback and review Mark. We are continuing to work hard on new features and enhancements.
Joshua J.
Import and Export, 1-10 employees

“Amazing Survey Tool”

OverallWe've been looking for a simple way to engage certain users for specific feedback (in our case, coffee importers) - SparkChat allows us to engage across multiple channels quickly and easily while looking really professional.
ProsOnboarding with this product was amazing - they have a super simple but helpful training tool (plus resources) then lots of templates so you can get up an going asap.
ConsNothing! We're not power users but have not come across anything that was problematic.

By Spark Chart on June 10, 2019
Thanks for your review and feedback Joshua.
Tito C.
Design, 1-10 employees

“Awesome product”

ProsThe platform in general is Great and Easy to use!
ConsIntegrations and design can improve to offer better solutions.

By Spark Chart on June 6, 2019
Thanks for your feedback Tito.
Management Consulting, 10,001+ employees
June 5, 2019

“Very good alternative to SurveyMonkey”

OverallVery good experience, especially when I have to analyze the data it is incomparable to the other tools.
ProsI like the ability they have to filter the result based on the response type and the beautiful chart styles.
ConsIt is a little complicated to create and share a new survey.

By Spark Chart on June 6, 2019
Thanks for the feedback. We appreciate you taking the time.
June 5, 2019
Vivian A.
Workplace Wellness Advocate
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed
June 16, 2019

“Spark Chart”

OverallPositive experience after demo consult by the Spark Chart founder
ProsSpark is an easy tool to use for surveying people and the support is on this tool is superb!
ConsI have not found anything that I did not like

By Spark Chart on June 19, 2019
Thanks for your feedback and review Vivian.
June 16, 2019