PodiumIO Ratings

Overall

About PodiumIO

Grow and simplify your Pet Service business (Sitting, Grooming, Walking, +++) with PodiumIO's All-In-1 E-commerce solution. Our customizable 'Live Pricing & Real-Time booking pages", rapid 'Call-In' booking technology, back-office customer management features including integrated drag & drop simplicity & editing, SMART Calendar, auto-dispatching, plus much more, puts your operations into auto-pilot & accelerated scalable growth mode. Todays most advanced & customizable Pet Services software. Learn more about PodiumIO

Fadi F.
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
September 28, 2019

“Why I use PodiumIO”

OverallThis software really pays for itself, if you can get one recurring customer for one cleaning a month, the software has already paid itself off. That's just the ability to book online, not even considering the time it saves with administration tasks. I highly recommend it.
ProsI wish I could give PodiumIO more than 5 stars! I use this product every day to run my cleaning business. It's truly an end-to-end solution for home service businesses: I got a professional website live and hosted in a couple of days. It's complete with personalized pricing & booking pages with an integrated calendar, so my customers can now schedule in real-time. Also, I can now process call-ins in seconds, quickly dispatch my employees, and process payments. Besides the fact that it helps me manage nearly every facet of my business, their customer service is the best I've ever worked with! Franc helped me set everything up so I could start and grow my cleaning business with ease. He obviously has a lot of experience understanding home services and our particular needs. It's by far the most customizable software on the market, the booking profiles, online payments, customer profiles, notes, the ability to process call-in customers, create employee profiles and priority dispatching, it all continues to impress me! I'm a few months in and my business has already grown to 8 employees and there's absolutely no way I could have gotten this far without the platform! Now I get to use this platform to its fullest ability using features like employee schedule management, auto-dispatching, and expanding my services and services areas. It's really exciting!
ConsWhen I use it on my phone I find the calendar to be a bit tight. Though I know they're working to make it easier to use.
September 28, 2019
Natalia R.
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees
September 12, 2019

“Best Value Software”

OverallAmazing experience so far! The team keeps launching new features that continue to impress me, my cleaners, and my customers. I'm really looking forward to seeing what will happen next! If you're in the home service industry you should definitely connect with them! "
ProsVersatility and Full Service! PodiumIO has completely harmonized my cleaning business and given me a structure to build around. I built my lovely website (which they host), their customizable booking pages are the best I've seen, and I use the calendar/software every day! Essentially my customers can find me online, book and pay online, and then get scheduled (even auto dispatched) right inside PodiumIO. Or, when I have call-in or on-premise customers I can build their custom orders instantly! It's truly all-in-one! I've gotten to the point of a well-oiled machine. I've customized the SMART calendar to create color-coordinated teams and then I can dispatch and organize extremely effectively. Every Sunday I do the majority of any unscheduled dispatching for the next week, send notifications to my employees, and that's already a ton of time saved. Plus booking profiles, customer profiles, zip code filtering, customer reminders, fantastic tech support, and much more make this software well worth the money. Really Impressed!
ConsThe U.I can be tricky at first, but once you learn it it's quite intuitive.
September 12, 2019
Zibusiso T.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed
September 15, 2019

“Amazing service ”

OverallFantastic software that has helped me take my business to the next level! They live up to their motto of being High Tech & High Touch. They always get on the phone with me when I need them to."
ProsPodiumIO is fantastic! It's so good I decided to take my time to write this review! They've completely harmonized my family's massage business. The websites are easy to set up and PodiumIO does all the work for you. The booking pages are highly customizable and perfect for my massage therapy business. Customers can now book us directly via our social sites, they choose their massage, time, extras, and then pay online. PodiumIO's customer service is great too, they helped me set it up in no time!
ConsCan't think of anything I don't like really.

By PodiumIO on September 16, 2019
Zibusiso, thanks for the positive feedback and for 2 years of loyal trust in PodiumIO and our team. Franc
September 15, 2019
Ovington K.
Cleaning
Environmental Services, 1-10 employees

“Recommendation”

Overall"Pros: Wow, what a great idea, team, and product! It's not often these days you come across a software with such great support behind it. The team there has guided me every step of the way in growing my empire. They're obviously professionals who know what they're doing and have actually been in the home service space. Thanks to them, their booking pages, software, and support I save a ton of time and stress. I know everyone is where they should be when they should be. Cleaners, customers, payments, you name it PodiumIO already did it. I started with my own website and then eventually moved it to one of their website designs. So much better for online shoppers Cons: I would have said no color-coding in the calendar but they recently implemented that, so I'm not sure. Overall: Great product, great team, really happy with my experience working with them! "
Prosis a good software in terms of booking, dispache and calculations of hours i think this software is highly effective
Consi love everything about this software. and surely i will recommend it to more people. so in essence i did like everything.
Darbie L.
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

“PodiumIO”

OverallOverall: PodiumIO is way better than alternative marketplace options which don't allow you to control your business and take percentages out of your margins. With PodiumIO I know my company is mine! I would highly recommend this software to anyone running a home service business. "
ProsToday, I run a cleaning company in 3 cities across the US and Canada (San Fransisco, Edmonton, & Calgary). PodiumIO was the tool my business needed to expand. Their all-in-1 software has given my business a simple and sophisticated tool to keep everything consistent, convenient, and fast. My cleaners always know where and when to be, and what to do. My customers always know how to book and when they're scheduled. Potential customers have an easy way to find me online and book their appointment! Meanwhile, I know and control everything! I simply wouldn't be able to run my business without this software!
ConsFor now, Can't think of any. Thanks a lot.
Misael A.
Individual & Family Services, 11-50 employees
September 23, 2019

“What a great team!”

OverallA total lifesaver! All the features are highly customizable so you can make everything work for you and your style of business. A really fantastic product and team!
ProsPodiumIO is a must-have for any home service business! The software has completely revolutionized my business, customers can now find me online, create their own personal package, and then book a cleaning! This saves me so much time! Plus of course, the automatic reminders, scheduling, dispatching, etc keeps everything in order and keeps my customers happy. I highly recommend to anyone who's looking for software for their business!
ConsI don't have any cons for this company...
September 23, 2019
Pota K.
Professor
Education Management, 1-10 employees
September 4, 2019

“Best online storefront on the market!”

ProsI'm really pleased with PodiumIO! First of all, the team was great! They worked with me every step of the way and made sure I was happy with the final product. As a tutor and businesswoman, I can really appreciate their hands-on approach and how easy their platform is to use. Secondly, the product is amazing! It's completely streamlined my tutoring business and has given me the online storefront to help me and my team grow!
ConsNothing I can think of. It took me about a day to figure everything out, but I'm sure someone more tech-savvy could figure it out in no time! Overall: I couldn't be happier! It's great to have my whole business at my fingertips! I highly recommend!
September 4, 2019
Derek B.
Construction, Self-employed
July 26, 2019

“Locksmith review”

ProsThe dispatcher portion of the software has a great positive roll in our company.
ConsWe are still learning the product and don't have any real cons.
July 26, 2019
Cheryl K.
Veterinary, 11-50 employees
October 4, 2019

“Choosing the right fit”

OverallInformative, patient, and invested. Franc and his team have all assisted in making my experience with podiumio a successful one.
ProsThe ability to be flexible to my industry / needs
ConsNot having 100% of the features I use to operate My business.
October 4, 2019