SAP Litmos Ratings

Overall

About SAP Litmos

SAP Litmos is a cloud-based continuous learning platform that unifies learning management, the extended enterprise, prepackaged content, and a content management system to meet any organizations training needs. Designed with learner experience in mind, the platform allows content to be consumed on any device, and within the applications users already access for a truly embedded learning experience. Millions of users across 20 industries and more than 130 countries use SAP Litmos to learn better. Learn more about SAP Litmos

August 3, 2016

“Integration Rich, Easy to Use”

OverallWe've been using Litmos for a little over a year, coming from another LMS system that did not meet our needs. Litmos is very easy to learn, we were building courses quickly once we got in. They have a great array of features for course building with different module types, including assessments, videos, text, and integrations with GoToTraining and other delivery tools that makes it easy to created a mixed deliverable which keeps people more engaged than slide after slide after slide. A for that. They also update their product regularly with new features, and make it easy to learn/find these by notifications at the top of the site, and offering new release webinars and videos parked on YouTube. A on their communication of new features. Reporting takes a bit of getting used to, as you can drill down from a broad set of figures to a granular individual student level, I often find it best to export these as Excel files and manipulate the data with my own formulas and pivot tables. B on reporting capabilities. We use Litmos to train thousands of clients annually as opposed to training just a few hundred of our own staff - our DB at this point consists of 10,000 users and considering the volume, we very rarely have issues with the Litmos tool itself from an accessibility or bug perspective. As a professional trainer of software products, I can say confidently that that is a true accomplishment. A on code stability! Best advice is to plan our your organizational needs as a flow chart so you get it right the first time.
ProsIntegrations with many outside products, including GoToTraining/Webinar, Salesforce, Wordpress, several shopping cart tools, and more. Easy to learn, easy to course build. Several options for organizing by Team or Learning Path. time.
ConsTwo minor pet peeves in course building - no "center" option on image alignment - you have to either code it in, or put it in the middle of a 3 column centered table. No spell check in standard typing view, you have to go into the source code view to see spelling errors. True con lately is support turn around time. Support is through online ticketing system, even if you call in, they simply file the ticket on your behalf. I understand the need for that, as we urge our own clients to use our self-service portals first. But we are currently in the position of needing assistance with the Litmos/Salesforce integration, and we are closing in on two weeks and still do not have resolution. I have twice proposed meeting times several days in the future and had team members on standby to drop what they are doing to meet with a Litmos rep when they have time for us, and both times got no response until after the proposed meeting dates. This needs serious improvement.
Recommendations to other buyersTake advantage of the trial site, load in as much course material as you can and play with multiple dummy account - you can get an excellent feel for the Litmos tool with that trial.
Brandon M.
Instructional Designer
Oil & Energy, 1-10 employees
January 10, 2017

“Great product with some minor annoyances”

OverallLitmos is by far the best LMS we have use. With it we can easily manage hundreds of users, track their progress, and create reports from their activity. The user interface is simple yet is feature packed on both the admin and learner side. The interface is customizable with custom theme colors, logos, and images, so we could completely re-brand it. We were looking for an LMS that could be sold through an eCommerce solution and they offer that as well as give the added functionality of allowing the usage of Shopify. We needed to be able to set up courses that needed to be taken in a strict order and they have a solution called "Learning Paths" just for that very need. The issues we had were minor and were alleviated by Litmos's support staff very quickly, usually the same day. The pricing is the best out of everything we looked at for the features and they were willing to negotiate prices beyond their standard pricing. There is built in testing/quizzing/survey authoring tools but you can pair you own authoring tools with it by uploading files to the system. We use SCORM compliant authoring tools and they are imported without any problems. We manage a few teams as well and Litmos accommodates this exceptionally well by allowing teams, or groups of users, to be bundled together. Overall, a great product that has a generous trial period so there is nothing to lose.
ProsVery affordable, many features are included in low subscription levels which are great compared to the competitors, great support staff, easy to use, allows for many different file types to be imported, includes a good eCommerce solution as well as many plugins for external management.
ConsIf you need to move people between teams, there is no way to do so. You will need to create a new user in the destination with the same credentials and same course assignments, and then delete that user from the source. The interface customization requires a bit of CSS if you really want to go beyond simply modifying colors. The servers tend to struggle some with very large files if users are international as we received some complaints of excessive buffering from users in Japan. That was at the very extreme side and was to be expected.
Recommendations to other buyersTry Litmos. It has a generous trial period with access to all features and full support. If you need to be customized subscription models, contact Litmos and they will help you customize the LMS and pricing. You will be surprised with the amount and quality of the features of the LMS for the low price, compared to other providers.
January 10, 2017
Sharon Z.
Systems Mansgement Specialist
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

“Litmos is My Choice”

OverallWe have used Litmos to fill our need for easily accessible on line training for our users across multiple counties. It has improved our ability to not only manage regulatory and mandatory training, but to manage our staff compliance across the board for all of the positions within our Agency.
ProsLitmos is both easy and fun to use! In our industry, we work hard and deal with many intense situations on a daily basis. Litmos allows us to offer fun and innovative ways to share information, collaborate with the Discussion forums and have fun with gamification. If we have to learn, it should be fun, effective and not add to the stress of our daily job.
ConsI would love to see development regarding linking courses together. For example, one online course serves as the initial foundation and is good for one year. After that, they take a refresher course that would satisfy the need for renewal. Currently there is no way to do that. This is critical for our industry. We also need a way to offer the initial course as an ILT, then apply an online course as the refresher.
Recommendations to other buyersGo for it. It is a great option at a great price. I've reviewed other LMS systems and this one is by far the best option for us and I would recommend it for anyone looking for an LMS solution.
Margaret J.
Philanthropy, Unspecified
December 30, 2014

“Litmos LMS is Great for Integrated eLearning”

ProsWith regards to the actual Learning Management System, the highly user-friendly interface allows me to be creative without the stress of a complicated application. The way modules are stored allows for reusing essential segments such as general course introductions and explanations. The seamless integration of other applications such as Articulate and Captivate is already impressive. However, being able to link my students to live presentations and actual sites for practical application provides more comprehensive accessibility. With regards to customer service, my concerns are addressed quickly. I feel that they care enough to consider my concerns even if they are not able to make adjustments at that time. Also, my students really like my certificates of completion, which are really easy to set up and change.
ConsWhile this system is set up for eCommerce, it does not allow for the type of billing options that I want to offer my students. Additionally, the notice board is not easy to edit. I have had to retype my entire message. To address this, I develop my text in a word processor before copying and pasting it into the notice board. This has actually proved to be a better discipline for me, so I will probably continue this, even if they enhance the text editing capabilities.
Recommendations to other buyersBecause the trial period is so short with evaluating this system, I recommend that the testers have time set aside to maximize this opportunity. Next, I suggest that a short sample course and a course with larger files are prepared using as many platforms as possible (including Powerpoint, video, etc.). Developers tend to forget that their users may be on tablets, etc. that do not handle large files so well. Next, s/he should solicit a few users who will be available for testing and immediate feedback. Having three people will better allow for seeing how to work with teams and how the course works in different environments. I also recommend that the tester get another test email address because the email address serves as the user ID. All of this should be complete before signing up for the free trial.
December 30, 2014
Kelly B.
Education Director
Philanthropy, 501-1000 employees
September 13, 2017

“Ahead of the curve in features, reporting and flexibility ”

OverallWe did a full 4 month research and vetting process to determine the best LMS for our needs, after more than legitimate 20 candidates of the hundreds to chose from we narrow the search to five and of them only one had the tools, feature and most importantly a vision for what the future looked like.
ProsEasy build out and flexibility to use modules in multiple courses. Learning paths for course combinations make compliance training easy. However the two things that stand out a Pro 1) Customer Service/Support is over the top. Every time we have had a question or something wasn't as we thought it should customer and support is amazingly fast in response time and thorough in making sure we were back on track. 2) The reporting-you can build just about any report you can think of and trust me we have pushing the envelope.
ConsHard to come up with a con that is exclusive to Litmos that other do better or offer. My biggest issue is with the pricing model of the industry as a whole, but it's still not a con since Litmos has more flexibility in their model to (kind of) meet our needs. I'm nit picking now but I wish we could turn off (hide) some of the fields in the registration page rather than just make them optional. As a company we already have the person information and data for the registrant so the page is unnecessarily messy. (I told you I was nit picking. )
September 13, 2017
Bryan M.
Training Coordinator
Philanthropy, 11-50 employees
December 5, 2016

“Great Start For Our LMS”

OverallI worked with our department to research and test different LMS programs and Litmos was definitely our top choice. We are also working with a third party web developer who is implementing the more technical details of how the LMS works with our current website and he independently suggested Litmos after reviewing our list of possibilities. Litmos provided us the most features while still staying within our budget. We were most impressed by the user interface which was simple, modern, and easy to read while offering the most customizable options. However, customizing more than color options requires a good knowledge and understanding of web design. Creating and uploading course content is very simple and provides many options to create content within Litmos or upload your own SCORM content. There is no built-in E-Commerce option, but has a great integration with Shopify that would allow you to sell your courses if necessary. I wish there was a way to create notifications within the system. If you complete a course or gain an achievement, you have to browse through the different pages to find your results. Since we are still implementing the LMS, we have not been able to really experience all of the bugs that will inevitably show up, but for now it has been great. Our program is a little unique in how it's set up so we are facing some challenges in how to adapt the Litmos services, but they still provided the most options whereas other Learning Management Systems just did not have anything to offer.
ProsGreat customer service, informative yet simple interface, multiple integrations that work well.
ConsMissing "Teacher" role that allows outside trainers to grade assignments without full admin access. Mobile app looks great but mobile website is lacking. You need a good understanding of HTML/CSS/Code if you want more customization than just color changes. Lack of notifications within the system.
December 5, 2016
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1001-5000 employees
July 13, 2018

“Litmos has been a dream LMS for our newly formed training department.”

OverallThe ability to engage with our learners and keep track of their progress so they have something to show for all their hard-work is probably the biggest one. The amount of content that is made available from Litmos, the support they provide both from the technical stand point and just in general as you are trying to figure it out, the people who really value their clients...I could just keep going. All around, Litmos goes above and beyond any of the other companies I have worked with in their effort to help us be successful and meet our goals.
ProsIt is easy to use and customize. On the back-end, it is intuitive and laid out easily with lots of support to help along the way in the Dojo. For the user, it is simple as point and click. There isn't a lot of guess work or trying to figure out which screen to be on- which for a company that has a lot of people ho are not technologically advanced is a huge plus.
ConsThe reporting. That is the one area that isn't as intuitive or clearly laid out. And some of the reports that I want are either not there, or not easy for me to track down and find to use.

By Litmos on August 13, 2018
Thanks for the positive feedback! We are glad you find our product intuitive and easy to use. Our reporting will continue to have updates and improve in future product releases. It is a pleasure to go above and beyond for great clients! Best, Allison
July 13, 2018
Erik A.
LMS Administrator / Multimedia Specialist
June 29, 2018

“Its been a great first year. We are very happy we made the decision to go with Litmos.”

ProsThe ease of use with for the general user and the advanced options that are available to account owners to customize things the way you need to use them. Access to many different ways to view and download reports was another big reason we decided on Litmos. They seem very dedicated to listening to their customers and providing updates so they can keep offering the best product they can produce.
ConsI could be picky and list a few features that would benefit the way we use the LMS but they are all little things. Plus, Litmos already has a dedicated site for account owners to post and view new ideas and everyone gets a chance to vote on them. As soon as they get enough votes, they work on implementing it on their next update. If you are reading this doing the researching part. I would suggest to do the trail account on as many as you can to see the difference in features offered and quality of the product. Its the only way you will find out what is out there and what is going to work best for you and your company.

By Litmos on August 13, 2018
Thanks for the note, Erik! This is great feedback for our product team. I will make sure they receive this as well. Cheers!
June 29, 2018
Jill M.
Curriculum Specialist
Hospital & Health Care, 501-1000 employees
January 10, 2018

“It just keeps getting better!”

OverallWe are able to get our eLearning content to our users very quickly. And, since I am in charge of communication, I also like the News feature and the ability to email everyone at once!
ProsI like the fact that it is fairly intuitive. For the most part, you could figure it out on your own. It is working well for us right now. We are having issues with Flash player and popup blockers, but I think this is more a "by product" of our authoring tool than of the LMS. Other than that, we are mostly smooth sailing.
ConsThe reporting definitely needs to become more robust. We would like to see reports that provide time - time spent per module, total time spent learning this or that course, etc. We have requests from managers on that and it is very difficult - if not impossible - to provide.

By Litmos on March 6, 2018
Hi Jill, Thanks for the feedback! I am glad to hear you have had a smooth-sailing experience using Litmos. Our reporting will continue to improve in future product updates and enhancements. Please reach out to the team if you ever need some additional guidance. Cheers! Allison
January 10, 2018
Talia M.
Training and Franchisee Compliance Manager
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees
March 30, 2016

“Growing alongside Litmos”

OverallI have been thankful to adopt the Litmos LMS with my job last year for many reasons. It is a user friendly platform and our ways of utilizing it are expanding. It's been great growing alongside Litmos. As new features develop, our company needs and ideas coincide almost perfectly. After attending the Litmos C3 Conference last year and learning a ton, I'm excited to see what's in store for this year and unveiling even more ways to utilize the program. My goal is to continue to see more use within our company for internal training purposes with multi-level users. Litmos is making that goal attainable as it expands, listens to feedback from existing customers, and supports users to see the potential in the platform!
ProsAbility to upload documents, easy to read dashboard, mass management as well as personalized feedback options, account maintenance is easy especially password resets. Leaderboard offers friendly competition and incentive for users. Behind the scenes, it's easy to see where a user is experiencing difficulty or having trouble.
ConsIntegration to SF cannot copy emails or uploaded documents. Sometimes too many emails are sent to users overwhelming them when completing courses. Some customer service reps and account managers are excellent, others do not follow through. Litmos Author information is misleading in terms of what features are possible through the program. Inconsistent limitations on uploading videos, etc., as well as sometimes "glitchy" processing of not saving users' answers, not opening presentations, etc.
March 30, 2016
December 13, 2018

“Litmos”

ProsLitmos has a very clean user interface, and loading course materials and SCORM packages are simple.
ConsNo central content repository, limited access to style sheets for custom design elements. It's an expensive platform, to begin with but feel nickeled and dimed with many recent features coming with individual price tags, and it feels like recent updates are showing Litmos a bit out of touch with advancing needs of LMS users, especially users who train external clients and students.

By Litmos on February 22, 2019
Thank you for the review and we are delighted that you enjoy our clean interface and the simplicity of the platform. Please note that you can speak with your Account Manager if you ever need additional assistance or tips and tracks. Litmos is known for not being as expensive as many other LMS's, but has many more capabilities, and all of our industry and customer awards add to this notoriety. Cheers, Allison
December 13, 2018
Erick R.
Product Training Manager
Machinery, 1001-5000 employees

“Great customer experience!”

OverallWe are able to deliver training to almost 10,000 learners in 130 countries. Over 90 % say the training helps them increase sales.
ProsLitmos is very easy to use for both learners and administrators. We doubled our course completion rate right after we switched to Litmos. We believe this is because learners were able to find training easily. Litmos is very responsive to our concerns and product suggestions. They follow up quickly. We've seen our suggestions in new product updates.
ConsWe would like to be able to extract global data from our surveys. We use the same questions at the end of each course and it would be nice to draw some correlation between courses.

By Litmos on September 26, 2017
Hi Erick, We appreciate your feedback. We're thrilled that you have doubled your course completion rate since switching to Litmos. Have a great day! Thank you, Jennifer Martin, Litmos by CallidusCloud
Robin B.
August 2, 2016

“Easy, focused on corporate education and a better partner you cannot find!t”

OverallWe are a healthcare software company rapidly growing with needs to rapidly deploy education across our global employee network leveraging technology to avoid increases in head count. We implemented Litmos without a hiccup and our employees are 100% engaged! Our 90 day trending shows no end in sight to the benefits this incredibly easy to use technology will bring. Every person we encounter at Litmos is devoted to our success. A rare find in today's business world. I highly recommend you take a look if education is at the forefront of your company objectives!
Proseasy technology with seamless implementation, customization to your needs, reporting available for most anything you want to measure, can use all kinds of different mediums that are easy to upload and use, cost to value is more than other systems researched, best online help I've ever seen
Conswould love to see more delineation in privileges allowing me to customize for my company's use and specific needs
Recommendations to other buyers1. Try it, they provide it for free for a very reasonable time allowing you to try before you buy 2. Make sure you know what you require and what is a showstopper in terms of features 3. Integrations are important, check out the integrations available to make the most of your technology investment
Artem V.
1001-5000 employees
March 17, 2018

“Leader in LMS design and usability”

OverallWe needed a central place to house all of our courses and needed the ability to track who has completed what and where our learners are struggling. Based on the tracking for our support teams we have been able to change our approach and be more inclusive of everyone.
ProsThe simplicity and usability of the learner view makes it easy for them to know what courses to do and what needs completing. Building courses is easy as well and they offer quite a few module course types in addition to that recently there are a lot of great features to automate the the reminders to ensure learners are completing tasks on time.
ConsCould use some more reporting on the instructor led sessions. In my specific use case I need to report on the number of live sessions we are doing and often requires some excel magic to get what we need. Also would like to see more integration into other virtual platforms other than GotoTraining.

By Litmos on March 23, 2018
Hi Artem, Thank you for the great feedback! We are delighted that you have found success using Litmos. I will give our product team your feedback regarding reporting on instructor led sessions and integrating into more virtual platforms. Keep in mind that we update our product often and it will continue to improve with each update. Please reach out if you ever have any questions. Cheers! Allison
March 17, 2018
Brett C.
Technical Training Manager
Renewables & Environment, 51-200 employees
August 17, 2018

“Okay product but TERRIBLE SUPPORT”

OverallRollercoaster, sometimes they're spot on and have the features we need, other times it takes forever to get a known problem taken care of. If I could go back and re-select an LMS, I wouldn't choose Litmos.
Pros Allows you to distribute material on a mass basis and track who has and who has not completed Learning Paths allow you to group a series of Courses together to assign 1,000's of modules at a time easily Modules can have embedded capability to allow you to perform tasks that the LMS does not have built-in API integration allows you perform useful tasks that Litmos does not have built in.
Cons The Support takes FOREVER to get anything done, even when it is a program glitch, at the time of writing this review I have been waiting 6 months for a fix to a problem that they have identified as a flaw and just have not fixed. This flaw has been debilitating to our Training Program with Litmos. Cheating is easy on built-in assessments. When completing assessments on a computer the user can just right-click and go back and re-submit the correct answer. Litmos said they would NOT disable the back-button. Learning Paths are the only level of organization that they allow, it would be nice to have "Sub-Learning Paths". Reports are still "meh", even after the reporting update. Thankfully there is API integration which allows us to make our own reports from the information on Litmos.

By Litmos on December 4, 2018
Hi Brett, Thank you for the review. Our support team has doubled in the past few months to make sure our customer's are taken care of. Hopefully things change for the better - we are always here to help. Best, Allison
August 17, 2018
Mike S.
Learning and Development Manager
Banking, 501-1000 employees
October 10, 2017

“Litmos sets the standard for SMB and Enterprise LMS solutions”

OverallEasy to recommend due to ability of 1 T&D professional to work the system end to end. Also, due to its integrations with other HR platforms, such as BambooHR, data sharing is much easier and helps make Litmos to excel where other platforms run into brick walls requiring either PS resources or a heavy investment of time learning the idiosyncracies of the software.
ProsEasy to use without a MIS or CS degree -- admin interface and extensive support resources make every function easy to use and smooth to operate Robust feature set -- load any content to create a course, run standard and ah-hoc reports, manage the talent pool -- if you need to do it as an LMS admin or learner Litmos makes it easy to use without IT support Intuitive interface for users -- it's hard enough to get people into an elearning training, fighting the LMS interface shouldn't be a barrier in their way -- with Litmos anyone can navigate the platform thanks to an intuitive interface and clear context prompts
ConsRelative to other platforms, Litmos is a solid and slick performer. While there are other LMS out there that may be slicker to use, Litmos makes it easy to manage the content, the learners, and the data from one dashboard and I find the interface comprehensible from moment 1. Their content is pretty generic and more focus on distinctive content would help them stand out.
October 10, 2017
Financial Services, 10,001+ employees
December 26, 2018

“Easy to use and navigate learning management software”

ProsAt my company, we use Litmos and I administer the exams and update the content. It has been great moving to this solution as we have increased user engagement due to the design interface, easy navigation and test/quiz setup. I love the reporting features. There are many reporting options that you can customize and then save for quick report runs. Creating exams is easy by using a spreadsheet (csv) template file saving you time. Making changes and adding unique features like randomizing the questions, adding certificates for completion and custom course images make Litmos LMS the go to solution for our training department.
ConsManual grading of short answer questions should be done via an email notification of those specific questions to make it easier to grade more efficiently.

By Litmos on February 22, 2019
We really appreciate the great review of Litmos! That is excellent that you have increased user engagement --- not always an easy task, so cheers to you! - Allison
December 26, 2018
Kim P.
L&D Team Lead
September 14, 2017

“Valuable tool for the price”

ProsLitmos is easy to use overall. We can define our own learning paths, make classes active or inactive and quickly add or deactivate users.
ConsThe Customer Support is not very good. We had an issue with many of the Litmos provided videos not playing and found out weeks later that those particular videos had been dropped. The ones that were they were replaced with were okay but not as good as what we lost and it took too long to find this out. We also had an access issue supposedly due to an unpaid bill but we had the paid receipt and provided numerous times before access was granted again.
September 14, 2017
Margaret J.
January 24, 2012

“Drmjamal Litmos LMS Review”

OverallEven with the challenges, this package is considerably easier to use and effective with keeping my participants engaged. I do not have to provide a lot of instruction for usage. I would gladly recommend this to anyone who wants to host online instruction.
ProsThe interface is easy to navigate compared to other LMS packages. It is easy to upload video and Adobe captivate files. I like being able to easily view my video before actually making my courses available. The User interface for students is attractive and easy to navigate. I like the turnkey certificate availability as well. The price is reasonable and great for people like me who prefer to experiment with different options before a real launch. The Customer Service has been pretty responsive to my questions in a reasonable time period. The responding parties appear knowledgeable and genuinely caring about my concerns. This is perhaps at the top of my list for choosing an online package.
ConsThe NOTES for the NOTICEBOARD is not easily edited. I have to discard and recompose the notes. There is no instruction that warned me about this. I do not see the link that is needed to post the courses on my website. I would like to have courses available in the library to show availability and still charge a separate fee. It is not clear how to charge subscription fees as opposed to single one time charges. I had some other challenges about the listing that I can't remember right now.

By Litmos on January 24, 2012
Thanks for the great review! A few people have mentioned the same issues with the notes section so we will be fixing this to allow editing.
Jeremy N.
Technical Trainer
501-1000 employees
September 19, 2017

“Litmos is a great product NOW and has a promising future based on the roadmap. ”

OverallIn a very short time, we went from ZERO eLearning to having role specific learning paths for most roles in our organization with a very small team of "do it all" team members. You can't do that without a flexible, intuitive, and powerful LMS.
ProsIt's very intuitive and easy to get up and running with very little training. No product/LMS has everything but Litmos has a LOT! The support team is pretty quick to respond when issues do come up.
ConsI wish there was more consistency in the admin interface. For example, some modules/features offer search functionality and some do not. Some text entry areas have the rich text editor/source toggle and others do not. Little things, but they can have a big impact on admin user experience, ease of use, and huge time savers.
September 19, 2017
Eve K.
Manager Sales Enablement
June 28, 2018

“Outstanding support. Easily integrates with SFDC and our SSO.”

ProsEase of uploading content, creating teams, learning paths, self-serve for certification and other content. Ease of updating content. User-friendly. Rapid response when support is needed. A quick switch from Admin to Learner interface to test content. Ease of generating reports.
ConsNot much I don't like. Sometimes would like specific reports and built-in drag and drop in the assessment builder. Can overcome with hot-spots.

By Litmos on August 13, 2018
Thanks for the great review, Eve! It is always a pleasure working with you. Cheers to a continued partnership for many years to come! Allison
Will T.
Trainer
Pharmaceuticals, 201-500 employees
September 20, 2017

“Litmos gives us an easy way to organize training in multiple formats”

OverallEase of use, ease course creation and the ability to manage teams is important to our process
ProsEase of use to create and organize courses. The course library also creates a great user experience to access the courses and learning paths
ConsReporting sometimes can seem inconstant . Sometimes features seem to be missing the last piece to really fit our needs. It does seem that the platform continues to evolve though!

By Litmos on September 26, 2017
Hi Will, Thank you for your feedback. We're glad that you're finding Litmos easy to use and to create courses. Have a great day! Thank you, Jennifer Martin, Litmos by CallidusCloud
Alan Thomas P.
August 4, 2016

“Litmos is rapidly change the way my company thinks about eLearning”

OverallWe began with Litmos to fill specific needs for compliance training for our users across multiple counties. Now that we have a better understand of all of the great stuff we can do with Litmos, the Change request don't stop coming.
ProsLitmos is both easy and useable for all of our employees. Whether they are within the Company Network, on the road with a mobile device, at home from their private devices or in the Internet Café around the corner! Learning should be fun, effective and not add to the stress of our daily job. Simple holistic UI that doesn't overpower the user. Makes life easy for our 'Salesforce #AwesomeAdmin!
ConsAs a seasoned #Salesforce #AwesomeAdmin I miss the flexibility of the Reporting/Dashboard functionalities provided by the platform. Litmos would up the bar even more if I had these tools without having to commission professional services.
Recommendations to other buyersTake the time to get a test Org, you'll be glad you did!
August 4, 2016
Zakory B.
Account Executive
December 8, 2017

“Simple, straightforward can help with compliance. ”

ProsVery easy to use and the UI is simple. Had no issues with using the system and testing, important when considering an LMS for your team.
ConsTraining is boring by nature so maybe adding some additional features or analytics would be fun to see while training.

By Litmos on March 6, 2018
Hi Zakory, Thanks for the feedback regarding your experience with Litmos! Yes, training can be boring. But we are trying our best to save the world from boring learning with our Litmos Heroes courses, and have a team dedicated to creating new courses and videos every week. I recommend checking it out! Best, Allison
December 8, 2017
Melissa E.
Compliance Manager
June 21, 2018

“Disappointed in the product and the customer service”

ProsThe Dashboard for admins is helpful and the ability to pull custom reports .
ConsWe have had 3 sales reps in the last 12 months with horrible customer service. The last one was handling our increase in user licenses and left multiple voicemails saying if we don't sign the contract prior to the end of month for his commission then he would not be able to apply the discount. The rep also did not cancel a package that was added onto the subscription and when the new rep was informed, they tried to say that they pulled his emails and it was never discussed. When I sent her the email conversation which did specifically say to cancel the package, they came back saying "sorry, we can't do anything about it until november so you still have to pay the amount.." Then they offered a free "Automation Bundle" which is more insulting since that automation bundle should be standard with every subscription. If i have a training platform that I have to make my own training courses for and then manually handle all administrative aspects... what is the point? You have to pay for automation and you have to pay to use any course you don't build yourself. We will be choosing a different vendor since hearing similar experiences from other companies.

By Litmos on August 2, 2018
Hi Melissa, I am so sorry you haven't had a pleasant experience so far using Litmos. We are rated #1 in customer satisfaction and want to make sure we understand this situation better so we can get to the bottom of this. Please email me directly at allison@litmos.com. Best, Allison
June 21, 2018
Felix F.
Project Leader
Primary/Secondary Education, 11-50 employees
June 8, 2018

“with this Software the creation of educational content is fast, agile and simple ..”

ProsI love the look and interface of Litmos, it's fresh, very up-to-date ... for all the complete reporting module, it's exceptional, the whole system works almost as if you were using a tutorial, it's very simple and animated ... I like how easy it is to upload information such as Power Point presentations, videos, recordings and scorm ... the price is very competitive, it has no comparison with other services. The support teams, sales and account management are incredible.
Consthe integration with other systems is not as efficient, the personalized reports can improve, I feel that they are very limited or difficult to create, some modules of the program are not so intuitive , in the security module, configuring the privileges of the users can cause a bit of confusion.
June 8, 2018
Maria J.
LMS Admin
Consumer Services, 501-1000 employees
August 29, 2017

“This has been one of the easiest LMS to implement and administer. ”

OverallThe learning management system which provides educational content for internal staff, business partners, and clients.
ProsWe were looking for something easy to administer. When we implemented Litmos LMS, it was very simple and easy. It's also very intuitive and easy to navigate.
ConsReporting and some UI functions for administration need improvement. However, on a positive note, I was able to join a website that allows us to report and vote on new issues and enhancements.

By Litmos on September 7, 2017
Hi Maria, Thank you for your feedback. We're thrilled to hear that you're finding Litmos intuitive and easy to use. Have a great rest of your week! Thank you, Jennifer Martin, Litmos by CallidusCloud
August 29, 2017
June 1, 2018

“Clean UI, cost effective, but really lacking in features and integration”

ProsThis was selected for use at two different orgs I've worked for, and it was given preference based on the cost effectiveness and user interface. The admin panel is easy to navigate, fairly intuitive for a basic user as well, and has some basic integration.
ConsBeware what you're told you can do with this during the sales and demo process. We had a lot of issues when it came to using their API for some integration. Customization requires a pretty knowledgeable person to work through and test a lot of coding, and when things do not work as expected you're hard pressed to get a solid answer from the community or your dedicated account manager. The reporting engine has improved some, but still really needs a lot of work to produce useful data. While cost effective, I don't think I'd want to implement this particular product a third time.

By Litmos on June 13, 2018
Thank you for leaving Litmos a review and for your feedback regarding our platform. Our ease-of-use is what makes Litmos stand out among the many other LMS's on the market. Our integrations will continue to improve in the near future, but I will make sure to provide this feedback to our product team. Feel free to email your Account Manager or our support team at any time if you ever have any issues and we are always happy to help. Best, Allison
June 1, 2018
Dorothy E. "Dolly" H.
Manager Of Information Systems
February 6, 2018

“Customizable, quick setup, gamification, and we're off and training!”

OverallWent from word and powerpoint lost on a drive somewhere to guided learning paths for users.
ProsWe went from documents on a server (somewhere) for users to fish through for self-study (they didn't and the support team suffered) to department specific learning paths in a short time. The gamification keeps users engaged. The ability to offer blended training is a big plus. Integration with other software we use (Salesforce). If you want/need to create your own material (we do) it is fairly easy to create courses and learning paths. Quizzing verifies comprehension and lets us know who needs extra attention.
ConsUploading new content can very slow. The interface isn't that intuitive but there have been improvements over the past year or so.

By Litmos on March 6, 2018
Hi Dorothy, Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad to hear you are enjoying using Litmos and all of our great features. I can guarantee that our interface will continue to keep improving. Stay tuned! Best, Allison
February 6, 2018
Antonio G.
Training Coordinator
Insurance, 201-500 employees
October 31, 2017

“Litmos is the versatile and easy to use platform we need to manage our training program.”

ProsEase of use is key. Creating courses and ensuring each learner is getting what they need quickly is important to our organization.
ConsWe have found key features are behind a pay-wall. Paying to upgrade for Persist has been a road block for us.

By Litmos on March 6, 2018
Hi Antonio, Thank you for the feedback! We do take great pride in our platform being the easiest to use LMS on the market. Yes - some of our premium features are an added cost. If you have any additional questions regarding costs and feature functionality, please don't hesitate to reach out to your Account Manager who can help guide that conversation and address any questions you may have. Cheers! Allison
October 31, 2017
Sharon Z.
Systems Management Specialist
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees
May 10, 2017

“We implemented the Litmos LMS, to connect all of our Customers/Partners across 10 Counties. ”

ProsIt is extremely easy to use and requires almost no IT interaction at all. The new Branding feature allows us to improve not only the Learners experience, but improves our ability to organize different teams or groups within each Brand.
ConsThe reporting module didn't allow us to report the information we wanted to see initially, but they have made great steps forward in creating a new reporting engine that is making life a little easier.
May 10, 2017
Zachary B.
August 2, 2016

“Helps us meet our customers' needs”

OverallWe use Litmos to host eLearning for our clients when their LMS's don't make the cut. Sometimes they're looking for a way to deliver training to personnel outside their organization, other times they need to meet a critical training deadline that their internal LMS couldn't satisfy. No matter the business problem, Litmos allows our team to get courses out the door quickly to audiences ranging from tens of learners to thousands of learners.
ProsThe price is right. It's super easy to scale your license allotment up or down with training demand. The UI is simple and easy to use. Reports are exactly what you would expect. Bulk user management is as easy and flexible as it gets!
ConsSometimes we have to collate a couple different reports to get all of the columns we need in one report. Not the end of the world, but it takes some tinkering to figure out which reports have exactly the right information in them.
Recommendations to other buyersOur use case is simple and Litmos meets our needs perfectly. It's stable, reliable, and much easier to use than other LMS's we've used in the past. Would buy again.
Scott H.
IT Training Admin

“Sazerac Co”

OverallWe are still evaluating this system. It does have a lot of impressive features that we have seen so far.
Pros1. Lots of features 2. Allows for upload of SCORM 3. Can customize themes 4. Lots of uploadable course options 5. Like the dashboard message settings 7. Like the team option 8. Customer support has been helpful in answering my emails so far, but I haven't had too many needs to address at this point.
Cons1. Would like to be able to track instructor led training classes in this system (sign up sheets, etc.) 2. Would like to be able to have more control in customizing the user account permissions. Ideally, we would like to be able to set someone like a Team Leader, but also be able to view the full library of courses that they can select to assign to their Team members. The Training Administrator level offers probably too many options for general use and the Team leader doesn t have access to the Course Library. Also, wouldn t want Team Leader to create accounts either. 3. Just for our purposes, but it would help us if the trial was a 30 day trial. I'm having a hard time pulling everyone together to review this system in the short window of time. 4. Would like to be able to customize the look and feel a bit more. Maybe a few more options here would be nice such as layout options, sizing and positioning of banner header, custom links fields that can be added, etc.
Jill M.
Curriculum Specialist
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 501-1000 employees
February 3, 2017

“Litmos LMS has changed the lives of our Corporate Education Team!”

OverallWe are still fairly new users, having purchased the Litmos LMS at the beginning of 2016. It has been everything we hoped and more. We started with our internal site but are about to activate our customer site and are really looking forward to customer feedback on this. For the first time ever, our customers will have access to state of the art eLearning content right at their fingertips. We are excited about this development and have worked very hard to structure everything just right so that it all runs smoothly.
ProsIts ease of use. It is mostly intuitive.
ConsThis isn't a big deal, but it is still a work in progress.
Recommendations to other buyersWe love it and will tell anyone who asks - and some who don't!
February 3, 2017
Donald f.
OHS advisor
Oil & Energy, Unspecified
June 13, 2017

“Very easy functionality for our employees to use”

OverallGreat functionality
ProsEasy of setting up course content within the system. Employees track their own training progress....
ConsReporting functions could be better.

By Litmos on August 1, 2017
Hi Donald, We're happy to hear that you are finding Litmos easy to use and that we are helping your employees to track their training progress. Have a wonderful day! Thank you, Jennifer Martin, Litmos by CallidusCloud
June 13, 2017
Leslie R.
Digital Media Manager
Publishing, 11-50 employees
May 12, 2017

“Great functionality, very versatile”

OverallPersonally, the opportunity to learn a new skill. For my company, the ability to create new products and improve the delivery of current products.
Pros1. How easy it is to learn I was introduced to Litmos a year ago and very quickly was able to learn how to use it despite never having worked with an LMS before. 2. How customizable it is We are using the Litmos platform for three separate subscription-based products, not all of which fit the traditional LMS model. We have been able to work with Litmos to customize each of them to meet our needs.
Cons1. Limited number of courses allowed in each learning path We have more than 50 courses in some of our learning paths and have had to find a way to break them into 2 or more paths. 2. File size limitation Some of the files we need to upload exceed the 30MB limit and are difficult to break into smaller chunks
May 12, 2017
Kirstin G.
Project Specialist
February 22, 2017

“Litmos As Platform for Custom Learning Site”

OverallWe use Litmos as the base for our custom learning site to train our end users on our computer software and the different modules in the program. We have started with the Litmos standard and through coding and customization created our own learning platform
ProsIt is easy to customize the look enough to make the software feel like your own. You can setup your own structure and design. There are cool integration for "games" systems built in.
ConsThe customer support can sometimes take a little while to resolve issues. Sometimes wonky stuff happens that you cannot explain. The structure can be a little rigid in certain areas such as permissions.
Recommendations to other buyersPlay around with the setup internally before opening it up externally. Once you have made changes in the wild it sets up for client calls/tickets
February 22, 2017
Roland A.
Finance Analyst
Banking, 11-50 employees
December 11, 2018

“UNIQUE LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM”

Prosfantastic cloud based learning management software. very Flexible and very easy to use.its ability to generate quick report is top notch. Affords you the ability to engage with learners as well as track track their progress.
ConsNot much i don't like. occasional Log in difficulties and some buttons not working. aside this would highly recommend this program because it has been very successful implementing this program in my organization.
December 11, 2018
Biotechnology, 51-200 employees
February 21, 2018

“It appears easy to use & cost effective but there are too many bugs and terrible customer support”

ProsThe learner interface is clean and fairly modern, it worked with our company branding. I had a good experience with our sales rep who pushed the customer service department to respond when I couldn't get help with several major issues.
ConsToo many bugs, inaccurate data, buttons not working, reports are lacking - we had to pull out our own numbers manually, terrible customer service - had to contact them several times to get a response (this was over a 2 week period) and then waited 4-5 days for them to get back to me with an answer about a bug. Had 2 different webinars set up to address issues and no one showed up, we had to call them to reschedule and only then did they acknowledge it was missed, on another call we actually ended up in someone else's help session and could hear everything. Complaints from our customers and users about login issues, browser compatibility, and course functionality (interactions built with Storyline don't always work once it's uploaded). Very frustrating - looked good at the beginning but we wish we had of gone with another LMS.

By Litmos on March 6, 2018
We apologize that you have experienced issues regarding our products and services. Our dev team works countless hours to guarantee that all bugs are fixed in a timely manner, and our support team is always here to help. Those are some of the reasons why Litmos has been rated a Top LMS for many years. Unfortunately since you have not provided your name and company, we aren't sure how to help get some of these issues resolved. Please contact your Account Manager so that we can work closer with you so that you have a better experience with us moving forward. Best, Allison
February 21, 2018
Julianne R.
ZapposU Systems and Communications Specialist

“Simple and Clean UI”

ProsI love the simple and clean user interface. It's great that you can drag and drop pieces of content into a course and quickly connect courses to create a learning path.
ConsThere are a number of bugs that need work, and inaccurate data shows up in some of my reports. Also, support is hit or miss in terms of quality responses.

By Litmos on September 26, 2017
Hi Julianne, We appreciate your feedback. We're happy to hear that you have found the user interface to be simple and clean. Have a great day! Jennifer Martin, Litmos by CallidusCloud
Danielle T.
Senior Training Specialist
Telecommunications, 1001-5000 employees
September 2, 2016

“An Easy-to-Use LMS”

OverallWe started with a very complicated LMS that we did not love at all. When our contract was up, we went searching for something else. We can across Litmos and it seemed to be just what we were looking for: simplified, easy-to-use, but does all the same things that our old LMS could do. So we went for it, and we haven't regretted it since!
ProsIt's incredibly user-friendly and gets the job done. It has many functions and helps makes the training processes fun.
ConsSome functionality is limited, but Litmos is constantly working to add in features.
September 2, 2016
Michelle L.
Youth Advocacy Program Associate
September 21, 2017

“I've had a positive experience using Litmos LMS as an admin on the site and a user. ”

ProsIt's user-friendly and easy to navigate. I also like that there is a mobile app for our users to access content. The support team has been responsive to questions and requests. Updates to software has also benefited our team and our content.
ConsOne of the things that my team and I have had an issue with is not being able to bulk delete users once they are in the system, or having to individually reactivate any deactivated or inactive users.

By Litmos on September 26, 2017
Hi Michelle, Thank you for your review. We're happy to hear that you've had a positive experience using Litmos. Have a great day! Jennifer Martin, Litmos by CallidusCloud
September 21, 2017
Jane W.
Academy Manager
Information Technology and Services, 501-1000 employees
June 28, 2018

“Great company with a professional and helpful staff and a product that does what it says ”

Overallonboarding our new starters and CPD for all our staff
ProsEasy to use both as an end user and administrator and very intuitive. our end users find it easy to sign up to courses and love the look and feel of Litmos
ConsI haven't found anything yet but if I had to say one thing it would be to make assessment marking more granular

By Litmos on August 13, 2018
Thanks for the review, Jane. We are thrilled you have had great success using Litmos. Best, Allison
Jennifer G.
Landlord
Oil & Energy, 501-1000 employees
November 9, 2017

“Litmos Is a Trainer's Best Friend”

ProsBecause Litmos is cloud-based, it allows both trainers and employees to access the learning content from mobile devices which greatly improves participation and compliance. I can add and edit content for all of my company's courses without any programming knowledge because Litmos' interface is so simple to understand. I even customized it to my company's colors and logos.
November 9, 2017
Jay Q.
Sales Application Engineer
Machinery, 1001-5000 employees
April 17, 2017

“Excellence in Customer Service”

OverallIt's no secret that there are a multitude of options in the marketplace when considering an LMS. Your specific training requirements will dictate which direction you take. However Litmos offers customer service and support that is second to none! This is the reason I have chosen them above the rest at 2 separate companies over the past 2 years.
April 17, 2017
Maxanne W.
Training Facilitator
Consumer Goods, 201-500 employees
June 29, 2016

“A Great Admin Friendly & User Friendly LMS!”

OverallI spent several months searching for the right LMS for our company and the answer was Litmos! It is so user friendly for both the admin and the learner.
ConsRight now there are 1 or 2 small bugs with one feature of their site (Learning Paths) but I know their IT team is working hard to fix the problem!
Recommendations to other buyersI highly recommend Litmos for your company LMS!

By Litmos on July 12, 2016
Hi Maxanne, Thank you for the feedback! We will notify you when those bugs are fixed. Please let us know if you ever have any questions! - The Litmos Team
June 29, 2016
Renewables & Environment, 51-200 employees
December 12, 2018

“A great L&D tool for small employers.”

OverallWorking with Litmos has save my company a lot in training dollars and time. I don't know how I survived without having an LMS before.
ProsBefore Litmos which was introduced to me by our HRIS inside sales person my company didn't have an LMS. So anything was going to be better than coordinating training from a bunch of different providers and then tracking it all manually. Litmos' training on their system is simple and fun. They're people really understand employee engagement and seek to cultivate that out of the gate. The system is customizable, easy to set up and cost efficient. It also integrates well with my HRIS and our content providers.
ConsThe file size limitation is bothersome but other than that I have no complaints.

By Litmos on December 13, 2018
Wow, great feedback! I'm glad to know that Litmos has helped your company excel your training program and has replaced your manual processes. Wishing you all the best and happy holidays! Allison
December 12, 2018
Rebecca R.
Director of Clinical Services
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1001-5000 employees
November 19, 2018

“LITMOS for tracking employee training”

OverallWorks well to assist in making a manual process less manual
ProsEasy way to quickly know what employees are in compliance with mandatory trainings
Conssome challenges with reporting accurate data, variations in reports

By Litmos on December 4, 2018
Hi Rebecca, Thank you for the great feedback. We will continue to make updates to our platform on a monthly basis and hope to continue to support your company's learning needs. Cheers! Allison
November 19, 2018
Izabela S.
HR Coordinator
November 6, 2018

“Good for what we need!”

ProsIt is easy to use and to update. Our employees seem to have no issues logging in and taking the courses.
ConsThere are occasional code changes. This causes an issue for us sometimes, but we call and get it fixed.
November 6, 2018
kent y.
Medical Practice, 11-50 employees
December 5, 2017

“Excellent LMS for Sales Enablement”

OverallSupport= 9/10 Free Trial= was very helpful Ease of use 8/10 Would recommend for Sales Enablement= 8/10
ProsProduct has the unique flexibility to handle Sales Enablement requirements. Sales Enablement reflects a "practice" and Sales IP that is central for a reproducible, measurable sales Model(s). Additionally, ability to align ILT to course content is essential. Limos allows of an intuitive acquisition of the precise information a sales person is seeking. Lastly, it has a "SALES FLOW PATH" capability called a Learning Flow Path. This allows for training sales teams in a methodical way with predicable outcomes.
ConsNot a con....but any LMS will take time to become fluid in its use and leveraging all its features. Out of the many that was evaluated..this product/company was the top of my list for 100 employees or less. That said, it is scalable but that was not a consideration for our needs.
December 5, 2017