Projul Ratings

Overall

About Projul

Say goodbye to multiple spreadsheets and that complicated scheduling software that your team struggles to use. Projul is built specifically for your small-to-mid-sized company and is built on proven business fundamentals that simplify everyday business, fuels your growth, profitability and overall success. Your contractors, subcontractors and office team stays synchronized working with real-time lead, customer, job and task information. Learn more about Projul

Stephan F.
Director of Operations
Construction, 51-200 employees
June 27, 2019

“Construction Software Made Simple, I'm a Believer!”

OverallWe are just 4 months into using Projul and so far it has transformed our business for the better. We've been able to make informed business decisions and have been offered greater insight into what parts of our process have needed attention in some form. As an example, Projul helped us identify the fact that we had mismanaged approximately $4,000 (of our monthly $15,000 budget) worth of leads per month since February. Using Projul's reporting features, we were able to translate that into approximately $56,000 in lost monthly revenue due to the mismanagement we had just identified. With a few internal changes, we are rapidly seeing a significant increase in monthly revenue. We had known for a while there was something wrong, but we weren't able to pinpoint the exact issue we were until we started using Projul. I'm not sure how much longer it would have taken for us to figure it out by ourselves. While the above has literally translated into more revenue, it's also worth mentioning how specific Projul is to the construction field. Projul has allowed us to condense 3 different software applications, 10+ individual calendars, and 1 master calendar (that we struggled to use in harmony with one another) into one easy to use application. Everyone from our office staff to our field staff love Projul.
Pros-Projul combines the most desired benefits of other major software systems not normally geared for construction companies into something that's easy to use and greatly beneficial to every member of our team. This includes members of our office to our estimators, project managers, and even workers in the field. -Reporting metrics allow us to make informed and significant business decisions (from identifying underperforming sales people to helping us decide exactly which zip codes and job types we should be prioritizing with our advertizing). -Lead pipeline allows us to visually see where our sales process needs improvement. -Scheduling estimates, projects and employees is incredibly intuitive, even on mobile devices. -Customer service has been super quick to respond to support tickets and solving issues.
Cons-Concerned future releases will sacrifice the simplicity that has been established. -Cannot create or send an estimate or invoice in Projul. It looks like it's coming in the future... Hopefully soon.

By Projul on July 5, 2019
Thank you for the review, we appreciate having you as a customer!
June 27, 2019
Jennifer K.
Graphic Design, 1-10 employees
August 2, 2019

“Just what I needed.. SIMPLE!”

OverallIt's not just that I though Projul was easy to use, I mean choosing software you want to use is easy. The big win here was with our associates which loved the Projul mobile app right from the beginning. I've never put anything in their hand before that they said "saved them time and made their job easier". They open their daily schedule and just click on their daily tasks. The app maps their route to appointments and tracks our teams communications about the job, the location, problems, etc... The entire team knows what's happening.
ProsThe BEST thing about Projul is how simple it was to set up and start seeing changes. In the first week I booked 25% more consultations as a result Projul's Sales Pipeline. Seriously this is something I've been trying to do for the last two years!
ConsI'm interest in being able to track my costs, it looks like a feature that is coming so I'll have to continue to track my jobs costing manually for now.

By Projul on August 7, 2019
Hey Jennifer, you are a slice of awesome. Thanks for using Projul!
August 2, 2019
Julie B.
Estimator/Project Manager
Construction, 51-200 employees
July 12, 2019

“Mobile Friendly Project Scheduling”

OverallSince most of my time is spent traveling between job sites or seeing new estimates, the mobile app has been the most important part of Projul to me. Having everything I need for every project I'm managing in one app is extremely appreciated. The company I work for has had us try several different programs in the past year. Of all the different programs we've tried Projul definitely outshines the rest in ease of use, practicality, and overall usefulness.
ProsProjul keeps me efficient by storing all my tasks, project details and individual job schedules all in one place that I can access from my phone at any time. I used to depend on memory for the majority of this. I am able to communicate with the employees and subcontractors on my project using separate text threads for each individual project, keeping everyone in the loop when they need to be, without having to make a bunch of redundant calls. I am able to see tasks being marked completed in real time. While I still like to touch base with my on-site workers every day, I'm able to know what their status is on any given project without having to interrupt them during the day. In turn being able to provided an accurate, real time update to give my clients.
ConsMobile app sometimes needs to be closed out and signed back in again to properly load. I'm told that the developers are aware and should have this problem fixed soon. Haven't figured a quick and easy way to add a reminder task. Have been told that it's coming in the future updates.

By Projul on July 16, 2019
Julie, thank you for the review and the feedback. We're actively working on the mobile loading!
July 12, 2019
Brock C.
General Manager
Construction, 11-50 employees
August 12, 2019

“Reports give me what I need”

OverallProjul's reports have helped us be more efficient with our leads and close more jobs. We've been able to identify our most profitable zip codes and project types, giving us a better idea where to increase our advertising budget. Projul has also been the only software we've used that the entire team hasn't complained about.
ProsProjul gives me reports that help me understand what part(s) of my business need attention.
ConsThe number of features are rather light. I'm looking forward to the next release.

By Projul on August 20, 2019
Hey Brock, I'm glad to hear the reports are working for you. Additionally, we're excited to share that there are several more reports that will be made available in the near future that will further improve your effectiveness and profitability in advertising budgets and target ad locations.
August 12, 2019
Todd S.
Construction, 1-10 employees

“Small business friendly”

ProsIntuitive and easy to use. Projul's reports are lightweight but useful and easy to understand. Although scheduling is project specific, the individual schedules tie into one master schedule so it's easy to see how far out I'm booked and the status of individual projects.
ConsProjul does not currently offer estimates, invoices, or payment integration.

By Projul on September 11, 2019
Todd thanks for the review! Our #1 goal at Projul is to be small business-friendly, where users don't have the time/resources to spend on complex solutions but still want to see their business grow. psst.. estimates are coming and they will rock!
Reece P.
Animation, 1-10 employees
August 15, 2019

“Simple lead management”

ProsWorks great to easily track leads, set reminders for follow-ups and schedule meetings with clients. Notifications help remind me when a task is due. Reports help me get a better understanding of where new business is coming from.
ConsCould use more reports. Also waiting on estimates and invoices. Describe your overall experience: I've noticed a substantial improvement to my daily routine since I've started using Projul. With the software managing my tasks, it's easy for me to stay on task and has freed me up to get more work done. These wins absolutely justify the price of the software.

By Projul on August 20, 2019
Reece, it's great having you as a customer and we love hearing how Projul is improving your daily routine!
August 15, 2019
Marc E.
Construction, 11-50 employees

“Recommended to Family”

ProsAfter a family member asked me to help her research software that would help her with her new remodeling company, I ended up recommending Projul. Projul's ease of use has made starting in a new industry an easier task to take on than originally anticipated. This is largely attributed to the fact that Projul addresses all major needs; scheduling, task management, reporting metrics, and an integrated CRM system.
ConsWhile we currently utilize another software for estimates and invoicing, it would be nice to have this all included in one system. We were told by multiple Projul representatives that this is currently under development.

By Projul on September 11, 2019
Hey Marc, thanks for sharing your experience and recommending Projul. We here at Projul wish your family members the best of luck with their new remodeling company.
Civil Engineering, 51-200 employees
July 23, 2019

“Good easy to use scheduling”

ProsEasy to use, simple an straightforward. Easily synchronized with all users
ConsIt would be nice to be more feature rich, but part of the appeal of the software is that it's fairly light.

By Projul on July 24, 2019
Thanks for using Projul and taking the time to review! We are working hard to bring more simple to use and awesome features to Projul, and we cant wait to blow your mind!
July 23, 2019