Trujay Ratings

Overall

About Trujay

Trujay is a global organization serving customers around the world. Starting in 2015 as a company that connects automation systems, Trujay quickly became experts in the industry, bringing technical savviness and extensive best practices for sales and marketing management. Trujay acquired Data2CRM in fall 2018, and now it can enable users with the largest menu of migration services. Being a Hubspot partner, we obtain an unprecedented understanding of HubSpots interface, functionality and API. Learn more about Trujay

Matt E.
Sales / Operations
Renewables & Environment, 11-50 employees
February 27, 2019

“Unbeatable service with data accuracy to match!”

OverallThe consultant was great, she was very responsive and worked hard to help answer my questions. She walked me through the migration process and made it stress free and simple. Good service is hard to come by in business, especially when you are trialling or sampling software. She was not interested in trying to make me purchase, she helped me navigate the software so I could see the power of how it worked - that made my buy!! highly recommend
ProsThis software is a pleasure to work with, very simple, elegant & user friendly. The accuracy in the data migration is spot on.
ConsIt's hard to find anything I'm not happy with

By Trujay on March 7, 2019
Our team is glad to deliver our customers the best migration experience and make them happy. Many thanks for such a pleasant feedback.
February 27, 2019
Consumer Electronics, 11-50 employees
July 23, 2018

“Overall my experience was very good. I got what I needed and expected”

ProsFair value. Addressed problems and issues. Never felt like they were going to leave me hanging or the job 1/2 done. Initially, there were some issues with the import including HTML coding in the notes. I was glad - and surprised to see they could fix this after the fact. NICE JOB!
ConsNo real cons. It took a while to get things going and clearly understand the process, however, once we were moving forward they were responsive.

By Trujay on August 2, 2018
Hi. It is a pleasure to receive such a great feedback. We do our best the clients to stay satisfied with the migration results. Thank you!
July 23, 2018
Mark M.
OWNER
Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees
July 5, 2019

“Amazing!”

OverallConverting data from one CRM to another.
ProsMigrating data can be tricking Data2CRM is both easy to use, accurate and the support when you need it is fantastic! I can't say enough positive things about the experience. I've used them twice.
ConsNothing. I really don't have anything negative to say.

By Trujay on July 12, 2019
Many thanks for such a kind review! We are happy you are satisfied with data migration.
July 5, 2019
John C.
Business Development & Marketing
April 27, 2016

“Migration Made Easy!!!”

OverallAlex and Lucy made the process easy to understand and painless. We are not a large company but our Highrise account was not set up properly and the migration process was a bit involved. In fact, I didn't even realize how involved it was until Lucy took the time to go over each and every aspect of the migration and together we identified a few issues that required some special attention. Lucy was great and made suggestions that made the entire process go smoothly. Communication was great and very responsive. I would highly recommend Data2Migration to anyone looking to migrate from Highrise to Salesforce!

By Trujay on May 6, 2016
John, Thank you so much for your kind words! It's was a real pleasure to cooperate with you! Your Data2CRM Team
April 27, 2016
Alec D.
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees
April 3, 2018

“Poor communications coupled with incomplete migration”

ProsAs the old adage goes, don't pick on price. They are cheap. They beat other on price and seemed fine to start with.
ConsLots and lots of back and forth, took ages to complete and then after completion tell me that files on CRM records arent migrated, basically making the migration null and void. Having got to this point they make no effort to fix and tell me its our fault

By Trujay on April 5, 2018
Hi, Alec! Our service is doing everything to ease the data migration process for our customers. Due to the specifics of some CRM platforms, some items cannot be migrated and look same as it was in your previous system. If it wasn't communicated enough clear to you, we say sorry. Also, some items you wanted to migrate weren't estimated before the process, so we couldn't migrate them as well (due to the fact, that our techs didn't know you want to migrate them). Considering all these issues, we can say that the problem was in the misunderstanding between us, but the migration itself was conducted well. In fact, plus to the reasonable price of our service, we conducted the re-migration and clearing options for you for free. We are truly sorry for the communication discrepancies! With respect, Data2CRM team.
April 3, 2018
Marcel O.
Group Head, Information Technology
501-1000 employees
February 24, 2018

“Certainly the best solution have used in decades. 100% automated data migration.”

ProsEase of data migration and standby technical support. Option to see the data field mapping and your input decision before the automated migration begins.

By Trujay on March 6, 2018
Thanks for the kind words! It was a pleasure to work with you. Data2CRM team.
February 24, 2018
Raja A.
Marketing Manager
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
August 25, 2016

“Great Service, Great Support”

OverallGreat company, great support. They continued to stay in touch with us throughout the migration process and after. Thank You
ProsEasy To use Quick Migration

By Trujay on August 25, 2016
Raja, Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you :) Data2CRM Team
August 25, 2016
Paul G.
Partner
April 2, 2016

“Incredible Customer service, probably Insightly's fault but too many holes in data transfer”

OverallPro: - My Customer service rep was outstanding. Always helping me to understand what was going on. She deserves much praise and recognition at Data2CRM. - The team seemed thorough in what they were capable of migrating. - What was migrated seemed to move well. Operative word 'was'. Cons: What they were capable of migrating which was disappointingly less than I had hoped. I should have been better in asking the correct questions but here is some of what did not transfer - contact titles, contact tags, contact social data fields Organization tags, Organization social data. Insightly will say some of that would transfer using a CSV file but Data2CRM says it was not transferable via API. Overall: I would recommend Data2CRM and I would also recommend Insightly work closer with Data2CRM to make data transfer complete.

By Trujay on April 6, 2016
Paul, thank you so much for choosing Data2CRM and your feedback! We appreciate it and will try do our best to improve our service. With the most respect, Data2CRM Team
April 2, 2016
Alexandre G.
Hospitality, 11-50 employees
August 30, 2019

“Great tool and great service”

ProsA migration between CRM is a very painful process, you want to make sure that your sales teams is not going to lose critical information in the process badly affecting their results. With Trujay I planned my migration myself and they were ready to help me when I couldn't figure some parts out myself. The represenative was very helpful and friendly. Overall a great experience for a migration which use to keep me up at night !
ConsHonestly nothing, it does one job and it does it well !

By Trujay on September 30, 2019
Thanks a lot!
August 30, 2019
Tom C.
Marketing Executive
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
July 19, 2016

“Excellent CRM Migration Tool”

OverallData2CRM migration was an easy and simple to use tool, which allowed CDSM to reduce the amount of time staff spent setting up a new internal marketing infrastructure.
ProsThe migration took minutes, and was done in the background of our marketing staff's other work. We easily saved up to 7 days' worth of manpower using the tool.
ConsIt took a few times to work out the pricing structure to get approval from senior management.
Recommendations to other buyersCalculate the time saved using the tool when migrating CRMs to get approval, it really does help!

By Trujay on July 19, 2016
Tom, thank you for choosing Data2CRM and your feedback! We appreciate your kind words. :) Data2CRM Team
July 19, 2016
Mike M.
CRM Administrator
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 201-500 employees
June 12, 2018

“Very responsive customer service. Worked through any issues I had and made sure I was 100% satisfied”

ProsSupport staff was very accommodating, and even allowed me to correct and error via API after the migration was completed.
ConsThe mapping template was very confusing to me. However I will say Data2CRM turned this into a positive, by being very helpful, and in the end allowed me to create my own mapping in excel, and doing the mapping for me. Then all I had to do was confirm the final version.

By Trujay on June 19, 2018
Thank you for such a great testimonial. We do our best for our customers to stay satisfied.
June 12, 2018
Jorgen S.
Marketing Manager
Construction, 11-50 employees
February 23, 2018

“I was pleasantly surprised throughout the process.”

OverallWe saved a lot of time and money.
ProsIt does exactly what it says it will do! The team made it extremely easy for us! If we were to have done this ourselves it would have been a headache and cost a lot more money.
ConsThe only improvement I could see is having a preview of the data in the mapping tool. That way you wouldn't have to reference back to different fields in the CRM.

By Trujay on March 6, 2018
We are glad to hear such nice words about our service! We'll do our best to improve our tool due to your advises. Best regards, Data2CRM team.
February 23, 2018
Jules L.
September 29, 2016

“Good job !”

OverallWe needed help to migrate our CRM from Pipedrive to Hubspot, as the only way to keep all our existing datas was to use the API. Data2crm team was perfect, professional, efficient and easy to work with. We saved a lot of time and the price was more than reasonable. Thank you !

By Trujay on March 6, 2018
Thank you so much for your feedback! We appreciate your kind words. Best widhes, Data2CRM team.
September 29, 2016
Christina K.
April 19, 2016

“Easy migration with fantastic support”

OverallI'm glad we chose Data2CRM. They managed nearly everything for us and always supported quickly when we had questions. Migration took around two weeks - and now we can start with Insightly, our new CRM solution. I'm satisfied and want to thank Lucy and Alex for their patient support!

By Trujay on April 19, 2016
Christina, Thank you so much for your feedback! It's a pleasure to work with you! Your Data2CRM Team
April 19, 2016
Saeed S.
AI Solution Manager
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
September 23, 2019

“Good quality work and great customer support ”

OverallTrujay migrated our data from ZOHO CRM to HubSpot. They were very responsive and did the best they could to meet our desired objective. At some point they did a little extra to deliver the expected work (like working over weekend to meet our deadline). The final delivery was exactly as we expected
ProsCustomer support service. Team dedication to deliver quality work
ConsThere were too many errors but Trujay team fixed them all. It just took a little longer than expected.
September 23, 2019
Jesse T.
IT Consultant
Capital Markets, 11-50 employees
February 28, 2018

“I sent them a database and they put it into my system for me. It was very hands off, and painless. ”

OverallRecovered lost data on a broken CRM system.
ProsProfessional and easy to work with it. I would use this time and time again. I've done a lot of manual data migrations myself over the years, but times have evolved and it's best to go with someone who knows all the data mapping so nothing is missed. They focus on these products and are great!

By Trujay on March 6, 2018
Thank you for such nice words! We are doing our best to make the migration process effortless for our customers. Best regards, Data2CRM team.
February 28, 2018
Cody J.
IT Manager
February 26, 2018

“Difficult migration made easy”

ProsTailored assistance through a difficult mapping from Dynamics to Zoho CRM. They were able to deal with all mappings we threw at them.
ConsThe timezone difference did make some things a little difficult at times, with having asked some questions, waiting overnight for a response, then that response seeking clarifications to our questions.

By Trujay on March 6, 2018
We appreciate your kind words! We'll try to make the timezone difference less visible for our clients. Best wishes, Data2CRM team.
February 26, 2018
Matt B.
April 7, 2016

“Great friendly, helpful and comprehensive service”

OverallThe team were very helpful with our migration from Hubspot to Salesforce. There was a lot of data to move and the team were careful to understand what we wanted and support us through the migration. They were quick to respond and get the migration done on time as planned.

By Trujay on April 7, 2016
Matt, Thank you so much for your words. It was a pleasure to work with you:) Data2CRM Team
April 7, 2016
Peter N.
February 10, 2016

“Helpful, professional, accurate changeover of CRM data”

OverallPros + Supported many additional requests + Great customer service and Alex / Lucy were nice to work with + Accurate Cons + Time zone difference made it tough to communicate in real-time + Could have been faster

By Trujay on February 17, 2016
Peter, thank you for service review! We will try to go out of our way to be faster. It's a pleasure to work with you Best regards, Data2CRM Team
February 10, 2016
Mark M.
June 19, 2018

“Couldn't be happier! Software worked great. Support was AMAZING! So easy to use. 100% Satisfied!”

ProsSuper easy to use. Most of the fields were already mapped for me so much of the work was done. Frankly, the interface was very pleasant and easy to navigate. Plus...let's not forget this...it worked!
ConsI could have used a migration guide in pdf. I think there was one but when I tried to download it it said the link was broken. Could have been on my end.

By Trujay on June 22, 2018
Thank you for such a nice response. We do our best for our customers to stay satisfied.
June 19, 2018
Andrew L.
Marketer
May 4, 2018

“Easier and Quicker than Expected”

ProsData2CRM were the quickest to respond to my requests and the results are great. With quite a challenging task they delivered the finished product well under the expected time frame which was a huge plus for us.
ConsThere was no downsides for me.

By Trujay on May 8, 2018
Thanks, our team is doing best to make your user experience unforgettable!
May 4, 2018
Carl D.
Deputy Commissioner
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
June 22, 2017

“Very helpful and responsive team. Made the ordeal of changing CRMs very easy.”

OverallIt saved us a ton of time.
ProsIt required very little effort to use. The data mapping was very simple, and there were good solutions to easy problems.
ConsIt would've been nice to know the outlines of what we need to do vs what they need to do before the migration.

By Trujay on June 27, 2017
Thank you so much for your feedback! It was a pleasure to work together with you. We appreciate your kind words. Also we are going to create the outline of what we and our customers need to do before the migration. Your Data2CRM Team
June 22, 2017
Mark D.
New Business Hunter
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
September 28, 2017

“I can't fault them!!! They were brilliant from beginning to end. ”

OverallIt was a one off data migration. We benefited with a 100% delivery and the price was very good value for money
ProsCustomer service, price, accuracy, attention to detail, and the few minor issues that needed resolving were done so quickly and efficiently... I'm very impressed This was for a SalesForce to HubSpot migration.

By Trujay on November 7, 2017
Hi! Glad to hear such awesome words. Thanks and good luck to your project! With respect, all Data2CRM team
September 28, 2017
Ken A.
Director, Solutions Engineering
March 11, 2016

“Sugar to VTiger migration project”

OverallTo start with, working with Alex on the initial quote for the project went great. Lucy and migration team were easy to work with and made sure our data import went smoothly.

By Trujay on March 14, 2016
Ken, Thank you so much for your feedback! We are glad of our collaboration with all heart:) Data2CRM Team
March 11, 2016
Maximilien C.
Managing Director
June 27, 2018

“Easy migration with support for the difficult parts”

Prosit was easy to configure and I transfered most of my data easily. It was done quickly (less than a few minutes)
ConsI had some difficulties with some data to transfer and had to ask several time to have it transfered. BUT the support was responsive and they finally got it done. Great support.

By Trujay on July 2, 2018
Thank you for such a pleasant review!
June 27, 2018
Reem A.
Digital Marketing Executive
April 24, 2018

“Fast, efficient and brilliant ”

Pros I was very impressed with how quick and efficient the whole process was. Their customer service answered all of our questions we had and ensured any of our requirements and specifications were met.
ConsNo cons. The whole process was smooth and fast. They saved us a lot of time and made it way easier for us.

By Trujay on May 8, 2018
Thanks a lot for such nice words!
April 24, 2018
Philippe A.
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
May 3, 2018

“Exhaustive migration of a complex CRM database”

OverallExhaustive migration of our CRM database
ProsThe ability to migrate complex custom fields into Pipedrive's approach, so preserving our information since a long period.
ConsNothing in particular. As it is a custom migration, perhaps the delay to understand the meaning of each field.

Thanks for your words!
May 3, 2018
Paul G.
Partner
Media Production, 1-10 employees
January 25, 2017

“Made easier a difficult migration”

OverallMoved from one instance of a CRM to another on the same CRM. Helped me work through the problems. It was not easy but eventually I was up and running within a week.
ProsEasy to work with
ConsNone really

By Trujay on March 6, 2018
Thanks for your review! Data2CRM team.
January 25, 2017
Florence K.
Admin
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
January 5, 2017

“Silverbrook”

OverallVery professional and quick service. Customer service has been fantastic as guiding us through the process. Felt like we had a very personal service. Always a quick response to our problems as well.
ProsFunctionality
ConsQuite a confusing site at first
Recommendations to other buyersno

By Trujay on January 16, 2017
Florence, thank you so much for your feedback! It's a pleasure to work with you. We will do our best to have a user-friendly site. Best regards, Data2CRM Team
January 5, 2017
Peter Z.
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
January 9, 2019

“I would not use this product”

OverallThey claim the data is migrated but you have to actually contact them because they do not consider attachments data. I would not use this software again. Customer support based somewhere in Ukraine never answers on time. No refunds, even if migration is incomplete.
ProsI actually did not like anything about this software. I will never use their services again.
ConsUnreliable. Horrific Customer Support. No refunds.
January 9, 2019