Ring4 Ratings

Overall

About Ring4

Ring4 provides companies and individuals with a lightweight cloud solution to manage phone lines as simply as they manage emails. The Ring4 smart numbers work on any iOS or Android device and can be managed via the Admin Console. Ring4 phone numbers are mobile and support unlimited texting, unlimited calling, voicemail and call recording. Ring4 starts at $9.99/month/line. Learn more about Ring4

Emmanuel L.
CX Manager
Construction, 1-10 employees
August 12, 2019

“Essential for Privacy, Travellers, Business and just plain People!”

OverallI needed to find a solution that gave my clients a smooth way of communicating with me while I was abroad - not everyone uses Skype or LinkedIn even today but pretty much every one uses a telephone ;) After searching around, Ring4 was THE solution!
ProsMakes my life easier and let's me conduct business while outside of the U.S. and not disturbing my client's normal workflow/way of communicating with me as I have migrated my number to Ring4 - which is awesome. My iPhone TRULY has 2 phone numbers now...
ConsNothing yet has come up that I dislike plus the support team when you have questions is very responsive!
August 12, 2019
Tasha C.
Education Management, 1-10 employees
August 9, 2019

“A must have tool for an international founder”

OverallI love love love this product. It is helping me communicate with customers in other countries easily!
ProsBeing able to get #s of many countries!
ConsMinor - the Layout of the setting page including the payment process.

By yourVirtualSIM on August 12, 2019
Proud having Highre as a user. Let us know how we can improve at support@ring4.com
August 9, 2019
Scott K.
Attorney
Law Practice, 1-10 employees
September 11, 2019

“A 2nd number on my mobile phone”

OverallAs indicated above, having an additional line on my mobile phone enhances my ability of direct specific calls to a particular line thereby amplifying call screening & facilitating my ability to do business & serves as an extremely useful business & personal tool.
ProsHaving the ability to direct specific types of calls to a 2nd phone number simplifies business &/or personal utilization & facilitates call screening. Ot's A great, useful tool & I highly recommend it. Ring 4 rings true for me!
ConsI'm very happy with it. It's inexpensive & enhances my ability to do business so there's been no down side for me.
Oliver G.
Mining & Metals, 1-10 employees

“Ring4 is the future”

OverallI have full control over where I am vs where it looks like I am.
ProsEnables remote working while maintaining a local presence. Enables control & retention over team numbers. Call quality is excellent. Fast support.
ConsSome minor notification tweaks needed, already in beta testing from what I hear.
Raphaël H.
Digital Consultant
Computer Software, Self-employed
May 15, 2019

“It's the perfect solution for a digital nomad like me!”

ProsI have been looking for solution like Ring4 for a long time. When travelling for work in foreign countries, I usually buy local SIM cards to have mobile internet without having to pay the expensive roaming fees that US operators normally charge. But I wanted to still be able to use a local US phone number, on which I could be reached and that I could call from, even if I changed my SIM card. I'm happy to have finally found the solution for me and my wife with Ring4. Thanks guys for your great product!
ConsI have no cons to report so far. Continue the good work guys!

By yourVirtualSIM on August 9, 2019
great to hear Raphael, if you have any feed backs or feature requests in the future, you can reach us at support@ring4.com
May 15, 2019
Ruben A.
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
August 16, 2019

“works perfectly and very easy to use and setup”

ProsRing4 is easy to use, easy to setup and very reliable! Very happy customer
ConsThe app does not allow for group messaging, hopefully an update soon :)
August 16, 2019
Mark R.
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
October 17, 2019

“Ring4 does what it says on the tin”

OverallI work in US and UK. I have a local number in both countries that allows people to contact me on one mobile/ cell phone.
ProsA cost effective alternative to buying another SIM when working across two countries. Able to take calls when I am in either country.
ConsIt was a little tricky to understand the payment plan when I first purchased and I lost my original number when I thought I'd purchased a longer period. But once I had worked that out it was fine.
Jennifer H.
Night auditor
Hospitality, 5001-10,000 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial

“Great app”

ProsIt is easy to use and navigate around to get what you need to get done.
ConsNothing really. All around it's a great app.
Rochae H.
Visual Artist
Arts and Crafts, Self-employed

“A Plan Worth Paying 4”

OverallI personally use the software for my up and coming business in visual arts! When I was designing my business card, I realized I would NOT want my personal number on it. Thats when I did some research and came across Ring4!
ProsThis software has an easy set up, links all your existing contacts, and allows you to talk/text without having to pay your phone company a bunch of money! Not to mention, you can record the conversations which can be helpful with keeping receipts!
ConsOverall, I really don't have any cons! Its a great Software to keep your actual phone number safe!
Cindy M.
Lab
Hospital & Health Care, 1001-5000 employees

“Cancel app?”

ProsCommunication great! Easy to download into phones
ConsDelay talk, type alot. No cancel service onlone.
Chad M.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
September 11, 2019

“Great app but has major flaws”

OverallGreat if your a one person operation sending texts but don't want to give out to people your personal number. If you have more than one person needing to text it won't work for you
ProsSuper easy to use on Mac platforms Easy to message back and forth between clients
ConsDoesn't sync bt apple products with same iTunes accounts - annoying when you have multiple team members using software and moon can see evidence of what other are doing. Doesn't work on desktop for again a 4 person team to see what's coming in and what's going out