GQueues Ratings

Overall

About GQueues

GQueues is the leading task manager built specifically for G Suite. Collaborate with your team to manage, organize, prioritize, and assign tasks. Seamless integration with Gmail, Google Calendar, Drive and Contacts helps you increase productivity with less stress. Learn more about GQueues

Andrew H.
PT / Owner Milestone Therapy
Medical Practice, 51-200 employees
September 3, 2019

“GQueues is Fantastic”

OverallCameron is on it when things aren't working correctly, but I only need his support once every blue moon. The videos are easy to follow, and making my GTD system was a breeze.
ProsLove the integration into Google Calendar and GMail. Makes it easy to mold into a GTD system that works on a variety of different levels. Love it!
ConsOnce every 3-4 months, if it's a pinned tab, it may not load correctly. You just have to unpin, close, and re-open after clearing the cache. Simple fix. Also, the dragging and dropping / nesting of multiple tasks can be clunky at times.
September 3, 2019
Tim C.
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
September 10, 2019

“Simply the best to-do list software there is.”

OverallGQueues syncs perfectly between my Chrome Browser and my phone. I can 'dump' thoughts, ideas, notes, links etc into it and sort them out later. It is fully integrated with Google so I can turn emails into to-do items, drop reminders into my calendar and link to files in Google Drive. Recently I found I can add to-do lists to my phone desktop so I don't even have to go into the app when using my phone. I have used loads of to-do list managers over the years but I keep coming back to this one as it literally does everything with the minimum of fuss.
ProsDeep integration with Google Apps. Really easy to use. Works on my phone and my desktop. Best GTD software I have ever used.
ConsGenuinely, no complaints. I can think of no cons for this software at all.
Karen M.
SF Admin, Operations Manager
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
September 11, 2019

“My GoTo Software to ToDo”

OverallI have been using GQueues since 2011 when there weren't quite so many nifty features as there are now. This is the software I use to track my many different lists both for personal and business uses. For any fans of GTD, this works amazingly well. It's layed out in a straightforward way that you can quickly scan your lists on a daily or weekly basis for maintenance. In addition to task management, I have used this to track when packages are due, lists of various websites and books 'to be read' and project research. The search function is great and I always seem to be able to find what I need. I have tried various other software for project management with different teams but this is my GoTo software to keep my task lists tamed.
ProsIt has a very simple method to create new tasks and subtasks and has a great utilization of keyboard shortcuts. The simple act of checking the box and the task is archived and still searchable is awesome.
ConsPerhaps a little more color would be good though it is better than others I have used.
Annette E.
Administrative Assistant
Education Management, 201-500 employees

“Long-time user”

OverallOrganization of tasks.
ProsI like that I can create a task that can be rolled over to the next day after completion or not. I like being able to use a timer/clock to let me know how long I spend on tasks. I like the interface with Google Calendar and being able to create a task from an email.
ConsThe sub-tasks just don't work the way I would like. Sometimes, I'm able to complete a subtask, but it needs to be done again the next day. If I complete the subtask the entire task is gone. Many times, these pieces of a task are done at different points during the day.
Klas M.
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
September 8, 2019

“The best to-do list”

OverallThe possibility of sharing the to-do list makes it possible to use as a collaboration tool. It is much more smooth and convenient than old behemoths like Jira.
ProsThat it lets me quickly create (using keyboard shortcuts) structured action lists for me and people I work with
ConsIt would be nice if subtasks were more easily seen in the mobile app
September 8, 2019
James H.
R & D Director
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
September 2, 2019

“Just the best”

Proseverything just works. can be used in many different ways Feels really solid is really well supported
ConsDoesn't have an Android Wear app (though still works well on my watch) No way to make tasks be created & pushed in to the list on a regular date (though you can date & repeat tasks)
September 2, 2019
Catherine Z.
Chief Administrative Officer
Education Management, 51-200 employees
September 30, 2019

“GQueues is my second Right Hand”

OverallI manage several departments, and GQueues allows me to stay on top of my "To Do" list for each, collaborate with the various managers, and prioritize tasks
ProsThe ease of use to manage multiple projects. The reminder feature, especially for future tasks. The collaborative functions.
ConsMoving tasks around within a Queue is a bit cumbersome.
September 30, 2019
Laura Elisa D.
General Manager - Hospitality
Hospitality, 201-500 employees
August 26, 2019

“Practical, Efficient and simple”

OverallI like it because its illustrative, graphic and simple.
ProsIt´s super simple to use and very useful.
ConsI don´t really know; I don´t have a lot of cons
August 26, 2019
Kent U.
Architect
Architecture & Planning, 1-10 employees
September 11, 2019

“Not Only Good For Future Planning but Great for Visual Accountability”

OverallI have been using since very close to its beginning. Because it some sense it is fairly precise about tasks and completion the checkmarks bring a level of accountability that I can't get many to adopt who are independent to the firm. I like its simplicity.
Pros1. How it ties well with Google Calendar. 2. It provides check marks when you complete something. 3. Syncing from Windows or PC/Web to Android is very good.
ConsMy main complaint is in Android you cannot duplicate a task. So for example, if you know you are going to receive 3 calls in one day on the same project. In Windows, you can duplicate the task 2 times with ease. In Android, you have to remake each copy each time. From what I can tell attachments are not visible
Sporting Goods, 1-10 employees
August 23, 2019

“Happy”

OverallI organise all my life with that tool :)
ProsSimplicity, usable with GTD Methode, not expensive, integration with Google.
ConsThe app is not so good compare to the desktop version.
August 23, 2019
Diana S.
Estate Manager
Hospitality, 1-10 employees
September 23, 2019

“Not a heavy user - but love it”

Overallkeep up with all that is going on, helps a great deal in organizing my day, week, month etc.
ProsI am not a heavy user of the all of the functions, but I love the ability to create lists, share them etc. The ability to have reminders, etc. have made my life so much easier - reoccuring things and one off....I can capture it all and know what I need to do next.
ConsIt makes me sign in all the time.
September 23, 2019
Chris P.
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees
September 10, 2019

“Great task and project management software for G-Suite companies”

OverallWe use this software to manage both individual and team projects. The support staff are very responsive and the software is intuitive. The support page even has a "Getting Things Done" video to show how the software can be used to simplify work according to the book.
ProsEasy to learn and use. Works well with collaborations and project management. I love the functionality of being able to convert an email to a task.
ConsLike all online software, it does have occasional quirks, but none that are persistent or limiting. For example, sometimes (not regularly) dragging the task order in sub-tasks doesn't drag as expected.
Rob A.
Owner / Broker
Real Estate, 51-200 employees
October 8, 2019

“What G Suites was missing”

OverallWe use it to onboard people, we use it for projects...
ProsI was an outlook user many years ago, I switched to Google Apps as it was called back then because it was cloud-based. The big piece that was missing from G Suites was a task manager, well GQueues has filled that void
ConsI love the Google Integration, it can create a task from my email, it syncs with the calendar...
October 8, 2019
Chris P.
Internet, Self-employed

“Great Task Management”

OverallDoes everything I need extremely well
ProsIntegrations with Gmail/Calendar Project/Task/Sub Task structure
ConsWould like to see an interface refresh. It has not changed for a while
Chris W.
Professional Training & Coaching, Self-employed
September 9, 2019

“Love my GQueues”

OverallKeeps track of all of my checklists and allows for me to be consistent with my clients around the world
ProsI like the connectivity to my calendar.
ConsThere isn't anything that I don't like.
September 9, 2019
Wesley M.
Medical Devices, 1-10 employees

“Excellent Product”

OverallExcellent
ProsSeamlessly integrates with other products we use daily.
ConsNot a problem with the product but with compliance from my team. Does not reflect on the product.
Mohamed A.
ceo
Education Management, 1-10 employees

“Great App”

ProsI searched all apps at the time I selected GQueues and found it the best at that time
ConsNothing. I don't need any other option at this side
Tom S.
Real Estate, Self-employed
September 13, 2019

“Great way to organize my tasks”

OverallI have used this software for both personal and professional task management for several years. helps me keep up with tasks better than anything I have used
ProsEasy to enter items and sort them. Love the follow up activities
ConsNot really sure there is anything i would change